Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Crony - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crony (87790 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crony by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 16, 2014
Eeyah its really not good to count your chickens before they are hatched

#teamHakeemandAishat jare

am glad to see that aishat has changed , Hakeem doesn't even know of her mother's death .
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2014
eyezik3: Tee'dan nice story, need to rush everytn b4 catchin up with yhu guys. Boss I think u've to cool ur nerves while writin there are some little mistakes there.
#TeamHakeem&Aishat.
cheesy longest time! ! aw una dey Isaac?
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2014
Elantracey: Eeyah its really not good to count your chickens before they are hatched

#teamHakeemandAishat jare

am glad to see that aishat has changed , Hakeem doesn't even know of her mother's death .
abi na.... best team jare... smiley grin
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2014
So t.dan u neva stp dix ur mistak (changin of characters) i go dy distob u o til u stp am ...9c 1 frm u thumbsup
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2014
Oh ma luvly azeezat dnt b heartbroken oo thr is stil hope...4 hakeem hw wil u stat dix typ of game wit a gal witout informin her ...t.dan cum prepare fud 4 us na
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Oh ma luvly azeezat dnt b heartbroken oo thr is stil hope...4 hakeem hw wil u stat dix typ of game wit a gal witout informin her ...whr is t.dan cum prepare fud 4 us na
Re: My Crony by Tytylorpe(f): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2014
Wow...,Game. Oh my God....,I feel sori 4 Azeezat.
Welldone T-Dan. Hav a nice whend.
Re: My Crony by sod09(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2014
Dats wasnt fair...on azeezat,felt 4 er sha
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2014
I'm sorry for all inconveniences and disappointnents, I'll make sure I review all my posts today and edit them all and future updates will strictly be error-free.

You guys 're making me better if u don't know, I love u all!

And, a boss of mine who doesn't write rubbish took a break, but thank God he's back after the vigil i held coz of him. grin

His series starts today, I'm sure u 're nt gonna miss out coz I'm even d FTC... cheesy

ON THE RUN by KINZPEN

www.nairaland.com/1860069/run-blockbuster-series

BTW story continues soon..

Tee'Dan.
Re: My Crony by dammygoody(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Nice one T.Dan, Hakeem and his foolish plan are at fault..so unreasonable of him, hatching a plan to help someone at the detriment of another....
Pls T.Dan, take into proper consideration, the corrections.
You're going places...
Re: My Crony by KingzPen(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2014
Lmaooooo... Oga mi, I remain humble and loyal to you Sir... THANKZ BOSS... God Bless You...
TemitopeDaniel: I'm sorry for all inconveniences and disappointnents, I'll make sure I review all my posts today and edit them all and future updates will strictly be error-free.

You guys 're making me better if u don't know, I love u all!

And, a boss of mine who doesn't write rubbish took a break, but thank God he's back after the vigil i held coz of him. grin

His series starts today, I'm sure u 're nt gonna miss out coz I'm even d FTC... cheesy

ON THE RUN by KINZPEN

www.nairaland.com/1860069/run-blockbuster-series

BTW story continues soon..

Tee'Dan.
Re: My Crony by eyezik3(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tee'dan what is really happenin no update for us 2nite well dearies Goduo
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2014
No update? sad

1 Like

Re: My Crony by Nancydearie(f): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2014
T-Dan,hope all is well with you this one that there is no update up till now?
Re: My Crony by chii8(f): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hp Azeezat isnt dealn wt TDan for spoiln her show?
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
UPDATE DROPS SOON.. 'VE BEEN KINDA TIRED. UPDATE DROPS SOON... M SOWIE FOR THE DELAY..
Re: My Crony by Orlolahdey(f): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nice one bro... I joined nairaland today all because of ur stories...keep it up dearie
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
Orlolahdey: Nice one bro... I joined nairaland today all because of ur stories...keep it up dearie
Really? Thanks love.. I appreciate. ...
Re: My Crony by AudreyTimms(f): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
T.Dan, hw far na? We r waiting o!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
An update should drop by 8pm...

PHCN dey show sege for us ere oh

1 Like

Re: My Crony by PrinceAdepoju(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Abi na... Aw una dey My Prince?
I dey low-key oo, my boss.

anything for the boys? wink
Re: My Crony by PrinceAdepoju(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
I said it!!
I knew it!!

Hakeem iyaf te lodo Azeezat!!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
proof reading... brb..
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
EPISODE FOURTEEN.

HAKEEM exhaled deeply as the call ended. That was one of what he hated most, he had broken her apart. "Uthman, you better tell that Derin to leave because I'm not in a good mood." He said to Uthman as he looked annoyed and disappointed in himself.

"Wasn't that Azeezat? Have you told her?" Uthman asked as he walked in properly and got the door locked.

"She was the one. She said her father would like to see me, I've always hoped to tell her all was just a game, if I had told her, she wouldn't have accepted me.." he hissed dryly and looked so sad.

"So why are you like this? The deed has been done, you aren't going to change your words are you?" Uthman smiled faintly.

Hakeem hissed again. "I know it's either she fainted or the phone just slipped down from her hand due to the shock. I hate breaking someone's heart, I don't like it.." he quavered.

"See, I really don't know why you've done this now, why is it that you played that poor girl.." Uthman placed his hand on the shelf for support.

"Why are you talking as if you just got to know this? We all know I've just been playing her, don't you?" He said sadly.

"I'm not just happy, I'm really not happy with what you've done." Uthman sat at the edge of the bed.

"So when are you going to start?" Tomi asked Aishat.

Aishat sniffed and stared at the handkerchief she had used to wipe her tears and replied slowly. "He said I should come tomorrow for the interview." She replied.

"Hmmn.. That's cool, Tofunmi is also working a place for me in his place of work." She smiled with her hand over Aishat's neck.

"Really? That's not a problem, soon we will be on our own." She smiled faintly.

"Yes oh, but how did Hakeem sound? Did he speak like he has forgiven you?" Tomi asked.

"No, he sounded casual. I even asked him how he was, but he sounded the same way." She replied.

"All is well, I'm sure."

"Sister, hope you're alright?" Hassan stood up and walked toward his sister, smirking.

"Get off!" Azeezat snapped as she looked around the room, she was wondering if it a reality or that was a dream. "What's my own business? Didn't I tell you, didn't I?" He grinned.

Azeezat walked out of his room, she had forgotten her phone had slipped down from her hand. Hassan kept mocking her as she left until he found the phone amd picked it up. He smiled and jumped on his bed.

Few minutes after, Hakeem called her back. Hassan wasn't sure if he should pick it up or just end it, he also didn't know if he should holler at his sister, "let me pick it." He concluded and picked up the call. "Good day." He said.

Hakeem was shocked on the other end, at first, he thought it was Azeezat's father, but he got to know that was a voice of a guy. "Yes, good day. I want to speak with Azeezat." He said.

"My sister? Maybe you should call back in few minutes' time." Hassan told him.

"You're her brother? Please is Azeezat annoyed?" He quickly asked.

Hassan kept quiet for a moment before he continued. He wasn't certain if he should get Hakeem informed or pretend. He tittered and replied him. "I won't lie, she left here angrily. She forgot her phone, or else no one would have picked up this call."

"Really? So she wouldn't pick up because of her anger?" He asked.

"Yes oh, but you must have done something that really annoyed her. I'm sure." Hassan said, trying to know what really happened between them.

"Please, can we meet? I'm Hakeem, what's your name?" Hakeem asked him.

"I'm Hassan, but where do you want us to meet?" Hassan asked as he took steps foward to know if his sister wasn't coming and smiled. He wished to meet Hakeem too.

"You should tell me anywhere you feel you're comfortable with." Hakeem replied him.

"Alright, let's meet at... the Mr Biggs that's located at Omolayo. Hope you know the place." He told him.

"Sure, I know the place." Hakeem smiled and stood. "Along Ojurin road right?" He verified.

"Yes." He replied.

Hakeem walked out the room, dressed up and ready to meet Hassan when he met Derin still seated in the living room waiting for him. This is just trouble on my path. He thought as he approached her. "Hey." He smiled and stood before her.

Derin admired Hakeem as he stood before her, "Tope, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm good." Hakeem simpered.

"Are you going somewhere?" She enquired.

"Sure, I want to check on someone." He replied.

"Alright, don't worry. We'll talk better on phone, give me your mobile number." She stood up.

I just hope this not a trouble that's brewing... Hakeem thought as he collected her mobile phone and entered his mobile number on it. "Later then." Hakeem walked out, while she walked behind him.

Uthman who had been eavesdropping came out too and hissed, he shook his head, pitying Derin as well as his friend- Hakeem.

Hakeem had met Hassan, at first they couldn't get each other when they didn't have their mobile numbers exchanged. Hakeem was happy Hassan came around, at least, he would serve as his source of help to bring Azeezat back to position. "Have you heard about me before?" Hakeem asked Hassan.

"Hmmn... Yes." Hassan smiled.

Hakeem laughed and continued. "How? I mean from Azeezat?" He enquired.

"Yes, I didn't know you until this very morning when she came to my room to call you." He replied.

Hakeem kept laughing. "So, she told you something about me right?" He asked.

"No, but please what have you done to my sister? When I went to her room to give her her mobile phone, she was crying. She even shouted at me and sent me away." He said, looking serious.

"Hmmn.. I'm sorry I did it but I told her I've been joking, I've been playing that there's something between us, whereas it was a mere joke." He tried to cover himself.

"I'm sorry to say, but this is absolutely wrong of you. Love isn't a thing that one can toy with, it's wrong." Hassan sounded sad.

"I'm really sorry, it wasn't my fault either but.. I'm just sorry.." he also looked sober.

"My sister has really fallen for you, whenever Dad told her to bring her fiance, she'd always say it wasn't time, she refused a guy who loves her desperately, all because of you." Hassan complained.

"Did you just say loves? Do you know that guy?" Hakeem asked him.

"I know him but my sister hates him, she'd say she wouldn't date him because he's an unbeliever." He replied.

"Really? Everything is getting back to the right track. You said you know the guy.." he stared at him.

"Yes, I knw him. He's Tesleem." Hassan replied.

"I want us to work together. Firstly, help me apologize to your sister that I'm deeply sorry. Secondly, we have to get the guy, I hate breaking someone's heart and I wish to change that guy to be up to Azeezat's standard so that she'll show Dad the guy as soon as possible." He told Hassan.

"This is nice of you, some guys don't even cater if someone has a broken heart or not.. So how do we start?" Hassan asked.

THE FOLLOWING DAY.

HAKEEM had gotten to the office. He had been expecting Aishat, he had been longing to see her face again. He hardly concentrated on all he was doing, if not for Aishat that he was waiting for, he would have gone to Azeezat's place of work to pay her a visit and apologize for his wrong.

Not later than then, Aishat was directed to his office as Hakeem had directed earlier. "Come in." Hakeem said as he kept his head low. He already knew it was Aishat since the Secretary didn't bother to put a call through.

"Good morning." Aishat greeted him.

Hakeem smiled briefly and raised his head. His heart almost skipped a beat as he saw her. "A..Aishat.. how ar.. I mean how are you?" He stuttered before her.

"I'm good, I came here as you've directed." She said and placed her right hand on his table.

Aishat has gone more beautiful, should I tell her I've been testing her now? he stared at her as he thought.

"Aishat.." Hakeem called her name slowly, with emotion while Aishat also called him the same time and the same way. It seemed both had the same thing in mind.

♥♥♥♥♥

3 Likes

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Another update coming early tomorrow morning, I assure u..

I greet everyone...
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
I really like this hassan o
Re: My Crony by Hameenat94(f): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Elantracey: I really like this hassan o
yea... Me 2. He's kind hearted
Re: My Crony by Sallychizzl3: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
following
Re: My Crony by Queenxstar(f): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hameenat94:
yea... Me 2. He's kind hearted
I prefer Hakeem jare
Re: My Crony by eyezik3(m): 4:29am On Aug 18, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Another update coming early tomorrow morning, I assure u..
I greet everyone...
We are awaitin d update ooh boss, no keep us too long cuz too much of suspence dey kill person slowly ooo...
Re: My Crony by Tipiflexy(m): 4:39am On Aug 18, 2014
Orlolahdey: Nice one bro... I joined nairaland today all because of ur stories...keep it up dearie
Welcome to d one big family.Ur contribution wil b of help in every aspect of dis thread.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2014
EPISODE FIFTEEN.

AISHAT kept mute immediately Hakeem called her name, Hakeem also suspected Aishat had something she wished to say, he also kept quiet and both stared at each other. "What do you want to say?" Hakeem asked as he made up another facial expression so she wouldn't suspect he wanted to say something about them.

Aishat looked sad as she spoke. "Mum passed on last week." She informed.

Hakeem was shocked. No one is needed to tell how shock he was, when he heard that. At first, he wished to show her emotion and concern, but on the other hand he felt it was too early. "I'm so sorry about that, really sorry. Have your seat." He said, and looked unhappy.

"Thanks." Aishat sat down.

"I never knew. Anyways, you'll have to return back to the secretary, she'll give you the direction to Mr Johnson's office." He told her.

"Really? Thanks." She stood almost immediately walked out.

Hakeem was just peeking at her, he really felt bad for her as she walked out.

An hour after.

Aishat returned back to Hakeem's office, she had concluded her interview and visited him as Mr Johnson had told him to. "I'm through." She said after she had been allowed in.

"Really? Alright, come and start your work on Monday morning." Hakeem told her.

"Alright, thanks so much Hakeem." She said and left.

****++++++****

Hakeem had visited Azeezat's place but wasn't let in. He tried his best but Azeezat insisted that he shouldn't be allowed in. He left sadly and dialed Hassan's mobile number. He enquired where he was and told him to come to his office, they had to talk.

He gave a brief description of his company and drove back there to wait for Hassan.

Not quite long after, Hassan walked into his office and greeted Hakeem. "How was your night?" Hakeem asked.

"Nice sir." Hassan replied and beamed.

"I wish to see that guy as soon as possible." He stopped abruptly and continued. "I went to your sister's place some minutes ago but she didn't let me in." He added.

"How do you expect her to let you in?" Hassan smiled.

Hakeem grinned too and continued. "Alright, are you less busy now? I'm going to leave a I have to do, I must at least be able to make her happy again." He said.

"Alright, it's nice. Let's get going." Hassan stood up.

"Wait, sit down." Hakeem instructed as he picked up his car key. "I just hope you've not told her anything.." he smiled.

"I never did, I can't do that now." Hassan grinned.

"Alright, thanks so much." Hakeem also stood up.

Aishat got back home but didn't meet Tomi. She wondered where she could have gone to, she never told her she would go out. She removed her phone from her handbag and checked if there were missed calls, but she met none.

She called Tomi right there to know where she was. "Meet me at Swimming Pool Cafe at Adamasingba." Tomi told her.

"What on earth are you doing there?" Aishat asked her as she turned back and approached her car.

Tomi told her to come, she'd get to know better. Aishat also entered into the car and sped there.

"Good day." Hakeem greeted Tesleem.

"Good morning sir." Tesleem replied with a smile.

"Please oh, don't regard me as a sir "Hakeem said, laughing.

Tesleem chortled and greeted Hassan. He offered them seats and continued smiling. "I'm Hakeem." He introduced himself and stretched his hand forward for a handshake.

"I'm Alimi Tesleem." Tesleem replied and shook him.

"I came here concerning you and Azeezat." He started the discussion with him, he told him about himself and the annoying game he played with her, he spoke confidently and asked if he really loved her.

"I'm serious, I really like Azeezat." Tesleem smiled.

"See, I'm not talking about 'like', I said love." Hakeem grinned.

Tesleem laughed. "Sure, I do." He replied.

"Alright, I have a well designed plan." He paused and smiled. "I want you to know the sinners will be in the punishment of Hell, to dwell therein no wise will be lightened for them, and in despair will they be there overwhelmed. Nowise shall We be unjust to them: but it is they who have been unjust themselves. They will cry: “O Malik! would that thy Lord put an end to us!” He will say: “Nay, but ye
shall abide, that's. .. em.. Zukhruf 43:74:77 in the quran." He smiled.

"You really know this Quran oh." Tesleem grinned.

"My father was so strict with my sister and I then, at least, we must read ten verses per day. So, from there, I came accross various things that are meaningful. I know many verses offhand because I loved and still love them. That's not the point now but the point is for you to turn a new leaf bro Tesleem. You might not know me but I like you, some won't even want to see me.." he laughed.

"Haha.. why?" Tesleem asked, smiling.

"They may think I've come to preach, like I'm doing. See, if you don't walk on the right path, it won't lead to something great, it will lead to Hell." He paused for a moment and continued. "The reason why I'm telling you this is because of Azeezat, she likes guys that are Godly and I want you to be, always visit the mosque on Fridays, not only fridays but anytime you are less busy..."

He continued discussing with Tesleem so that he'd change to suite Azeezat's taste, at least he was happt he bad changed a soul and still working toward bringing happiness into Azeezat's life again.

Aishat walked into the place, she paid before she was allowed to visit the swimming pools. She had been speaking with Tomi on mobile phone because she missed her way earlier.

As she entered, she saw her and her guy, Tofunmi under the shed. She could see another set of huge guys behind them, they just had their singlets and trousers on, she smiled and approached Tomi and Tofunmi. "How are you?" She grinned as she waved at Tofunmi.

"I dey kampe.." Tofunmi replied and waved too.

"You never told me you'd come here." Aishat faced Tomisin.

"It was Tofunmi that summoned me here, he said he has an idea." Tomi replied with a smile.

"Idea?" Aishat asked again.

"Sure, I'm sorry if this looks like I've pokenosed into your affairs, but its concerning you and Hakeem."

Aishat smiled. "What is the idea all about?" She asked.

"Tomi told me everything because she wanted an advise on what she could do to help you. Then, I brought up this idea." He smiled and continued. "I want us to frame up an event like.. kidnapping you." He said.

The guys before them were staring at their joint and were hearing all they were saying. "What do you mean?" Aishat asked.

"I can get my friends and we'll make everything look as if you've been kidnapped, we'll send him a clip as if you're been tortured, that time, Tomisin will be with him to make it real." He explained.

"So what will Tomisin be doing?" Aishat enquired.

"She's gonna be sad, if possible, she'll cry and keep telling Hakeem you were kidnapped.."

"I don't think that's neccessary, it seems he's in another relationship already. I don't think it's neccesary.." she repeated.

"Though he's rich but that's not what we need. I just want to know if he still have that true love." Tofunmi said.

"I still don't think it's neccessary, it is not." Aishat insisted.

"I told him likewise, it's not necessary." Tomi laughed.

"Alright." Tofunmi agreed and smiled.

Just then, the guys before them stood up and walked away, whispering to one another about Aishat and Tomi.

TWO HOURS LATER.

AISHAT AND TOMISIN had gotten home, Aishat was gisting Tomi about the interview when there was a hard knock at the door.

Tomisin rushed to get the door but no one replied her. The person at the gate kept knocking but didn't talk. "Who's this?" She asked herself stood by the gate until she felt it was high time she left, since there was no reply.

On getting to the living room, she didn't meet Aishat again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Reply)

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.