Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Crony - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crony (87754 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crony by Beckytee(f): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nancydearie: That Aishat girl is too full of herself,how can she be treating her boy friend like a piece of rag. I believe if u love somebody u should adore,respect and care for the person not the other way round. I love what he is doing to her now,it serves her right,I pray she learn a bitter lesson by loosing Hakeem to Azeezat. T-Dan,u had better make sure that things work well between Hakeem and Azeezat.
seconded, team AzeezatandHakeem

1 Like

Re: My Crony by Beckytee(f): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Lol.... #TeamAishatHakeem

for where? Not me. I dnt like her, she is a devil. (Winks)
Re: My Crony by Cindydearie(f): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Twas fine and urz?
same 2
Re: My Crony by crislyn(f): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
I concur #TeamAzeezatAndHakeem#
Beckytee: seconded, team AzeezatandHakeem
Re: My Crony by gbafched: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
T Dan, you ave forced me to register. I just can't wait to see how it ends. More ink to your pen
Re: My Crony by Aliyuozioma(f): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
nyc update, waitn for more
Re: My Crony by Lakeshizu(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good afternoon....I have a secret cheesy grin
Re: My Crony by necal(f): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
nic work mr. T.
Kip it coming.
Re: My Crony by simdibaby2(f): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
this aishat is scary.....jst cos of pix she smach her phone....wich means she can kill.
nice work TDan.....waitng for nxt update.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
simdibaby2: this aishat is scary.....jst cos of pix she smach her phone....wich means she can kill.
nice work TDan.....waitng for nxt update.
Thanks Simidi, coming soon. .
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
necal: nic work mr. T.
Kip it coming.
Miss N., av missed u, aw una dey?
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lakeshizu: Good afternoon....I have a secret cheesy grin
grin oya tell me.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Aliyuozioma: nyc update, waitn for more
Thanks Ozioma
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
gbafched: T Dan, you ave forced me to register. I just can't wait to see how it ends. More ink to your pen
Really? Thanks so muxh gbafched, I really appreciate u for registering..
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
crislyn: I concur #TeamAzeezatAndHakeem#
Hmmn... okay, I reserve my comment.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Beckytee: for where? Not me. I dnt like her, she is a devil. (Winks)
hmmn... I'm sure u guys wu hate her will soon start liking her.

Tee'Dan.
Re: My Crony by samsondavid(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mr T Dan. When should we be expecting Update.?

Hope u had a nyc day @ work?
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
samsondavid: [color=#770077][/color]. MR T DaN. Thumbs Up!!!
Can't wait to see hw it ends up btw Hakkem and Aishat.

Ghost mode Deactivated.
Thanks Dave, soon... before 9pm or 9pm prompt.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nancydearie: That Aishat girl is too full of herself,how can she be treating her boy friend like a piece of rag. I believe if u love somebody u should adore,respect and care for the person not the other way round. I love what he is doing to her now,it serves her right,I pray she learn a bitter lesson by loosing Hakeem to Azeezat. T-Dan,u had better make sure that things work well between Hakeem and Azeezat.
Lol... Alright ma'am. .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Gamesound: Hakeem! Hakeem!! Hakeem!!! How many times did I call U, Btw... is love that blind or is love portion involvd,,,,, T.Dan Abeg carry go joorh I don land finally
Lol... Thanks oga Gamesound... dz ur moniker just make me laugh anytime seen...
Re: My Crony by Nancydearie(f): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
T-Dan,where are u? Plz come and update nah,u are starving us!!!!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Flakeey: i'M SO LOVING THIS

NICE UPDATES TEMITOPE
Thanks flakeey, thumbs up!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nancydearie: T-Dan,where are u? Plz come and update nah,u are starving us!!!!
winks... update loading!
Re: My Crony by samsondavid(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Aiit Boss. Can't wait.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
For those trying to mail me, Danniedeekonsepts@gmail.com

Whatsapp: 08038100629

Blog: www.temitopedaniel.

Instagram: TemitopeDan

Twitter: @Tdan14

Fb page: follow me via... www.facebook.com/temitopePage

signed. Tee'Dan.
Re: My Crony by samsondavid(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Boss Tee do u send update links through ur whatsapp?
Re: My Crony by Nancydearie(f): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ok,Waiting!!!
Re: My Crony by Gideon9947: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
#TEAMAZEEZATANDHAKEEM

1 Like

Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yex o #Teamazeezatandhakeem....t.dan fud neva done

1 Like

Re: My Crony by dynamo007(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] nice one Mr TDan...waitin for d nxt one oo

1 Like

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
EPISODE NINE.

AISHAT was really umbrageous as she watched her scattered phone on the floor. She hissed and was breathing heavily in anger, how could he have done that to her? She stood and picked up the shattered pieces of the phone. The screen of the phone had cracked and the some of the keypad had removed.

She removed her SIM and packed the pieces altogether. She disposed it into the bin as she walked out of the office, going out to get a new phone. Money wasn't the problem, she was alright.

♥♥♥♥♥

Hakeem was smiling as he checked out the list of books that were sold the previous week. He was sure Aishat must have found out he uploaded the picture, he knew she wouldn't comment just to prove maturity but deep in her, she'd be indignant.

Aishat walked out SOLAT PHONES, Mokola where she went to get a new Samsung Android phone. She had inserted her sim into the phone as she walked out and entered into the car. She plugged the phone using the car charger as she drove back to the office.

She was getting more infuriated as she remembered she'd have to start opening her gmail account and other accounts on the new phone. She never knew she'd leave the office that morning, she was just planning that during lunch time, she would visit her mother in the hospital.

That reminded her, she picked up the phone and wanted to call Moni when she received Moni's call. She calmed herself as she unplugged the phone and picked up the call. "Hello aunty." She said as she pulled out of the road.

"Right away?" Her eyes popped open.

She ended the call and rushed to the hospital immediately. She was called that her mother's condition was already critical. As she entered into the hospital, she thought she'd see Moni but Moni wasn't in the reception, she was at the front of her sister's ward.

She hardly greeted the nurses before rushing in. She saw Moni from afar yet she didn't stop rushing. "What's happening aunty?" She enquired quickly.

"I don't know, we were discussing suddenly she just kept mute, I don't know...." Moni was weeping.

"So what of the Doctors?" She asked impatiently.

"They've been with her, the nurses have been going in and out of the ward." She replied her also panting.

"Aunty, is mum going to be fine?" Aishat started weeping.

"Don't worry, all is well." She replied her also weeping.

"You think so? Aunty, she suddenly stopped talking, can't I go in?" She stepped forward wanting to enter into the ward.

"No." Moni pulled her back, both of them were shivering.

"What of Dad, where's Alhaji?" She asked as she wiped her tears.

"He hasn't visited her since that yesterday, not even a call." She replied her.

"Alhaji?" She asked again wondering. Just then, the two Doctors came out looking sad. "Doc!" Aishat ran to them.

"Please see me in my office." One of the said as she held Aishat firmly.

"What for?" Aishat struggled out her hand and rushed into the ward. She met the nurses already covering up her mother. "Mum!" She shouted as she went down at the same time.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Alhaji didn't even visit my mother till she eventually died.." Aishat wept as she headed towards her car with her aunty.

Moni was also crying bitterly. "He didn't, your mother came to my place to discuss about him. She said he has changed a lot to her, she said a lot before she slummed as she took a walk to check out the television I just bought." Monj explained.

"Aunty, are you following me now?" She wiped her tears again. The face towel she held was already wet.

"Yes... No, I have to start making preparation for... for.." she wept more.

Aishat couldn't control her tears again also. "Aunty, stop..." she tried to calm her down as she wept on too.

"Just go, but where are you going to now?" Moni asked her.

"To meet Alhaji." She informed as she took a step further.

"No, you don't need that. Don't fight him.." she held her shoulder.

"Aunty, don't worry." Aishat walked faster and entered into her car.

Aisha drove into her father's compound recklessly. She had put on a blue face as she stormed out of her car. "Is he at home?" She asked the gate keeper as she turned back.

"Y...yes." The guy stuttered. He was shocked at the way a lady could drive the way Aishat had driven.

She walked in as fast as she could. Who cared about the small bell at the front of the door? She opened the door in anger and walked in. It's been long she visited him, she never knew such thing had happened between her parents.

She saw him seated on the orange couch ahead as walked in. "Aishat, it's been long." Alhaji smiled.

"Dad! Don't!" She exclaimed.

Alhaji stood up, he ws staring at her as she performed before him.

"You are such a cruel man, there's no father as bad and wicked as you are in this whole world! What could my mother have done for you to neglect her that much? You've killed her, haven't you?" She moved forward weeping.

"Your mother is dead?" Alhaji was shocked.

"Don't act that way, don't act as if you are nice! Don't act as if you're shocked because your wish has finally come into reality!"

"Aishat, watch your tounge!" Her father looked angry.

"Dad, I won't! How I'm I going to do that when you've used your foolish behaviour to kill her."

"Did you just say foolish?" Alhaji was getting infuriated.

"Yes! I hate you, really hate you! See, I don't want to have anything to do with you because you are cruel, wicked and heartless..." she started weeping more.

"So, you don't want to have anything to do with me? Leave my house, I don't want you to come near my company anymore, I don't want you to bear that Folorunsho Aishat again, leave my house!" He shouted.

Aishat walked out weeping.

□□□□□■■■□□□□□

Aishat called Tomi as she left his father's house and got her informed about the latest development. She told her she wouldn't return to that company and Tomi should help her pack her things that would be neccessary from the office. She headed to the hospital again for neccessary arrangements because she'd like her mother to he buried that day, in her house.

She parked at the front of the hospital and remembered her mother again. She couldn't help the flow of tears as she coughed along. She came down and walked in.

THE FOLLOWING MORNING.

AISHAT sat beside her friend in the living room, she was still thinking and weeping as she sat there with her. Alhaja had been buried the evening of the previous day behind her house. There, Moni discussed what her mother was her before she gave up. She told her Alhaja was telling her to tell Aishat about her anger and pride, she quoted two quran verses

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 4 Surah Nisaa verse 36 (part):
Allah loves not the arrogant, the vainglorious!
Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 31 Surah Luqman verse 18:
And swell not thy cheek (in pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for Allah loveth
not any arrogant boaster.

What Moni said hit her, for her mother to have said that as her last words, she needed to change for better. She was still with weeping but Tomi had been petting her until Aishat explained everything concerning her father to Tomi and told her she didn't want to have anything to do with him again.

"So what about work? Where do we get money?" Tomi asked.

"Though, I have connections but I don't wish to go back to people that have seen me exalted for lower positions. Besides, I've been thinking on working with Hakeem, he's the best option for now." She told her.

"Working with Hakeem? That will be interesting."

Aishat smiled faintly. "Let's wait and see, Allah help us. But, for now I wish to be alone.. I don't want to work with anyone."

Tomi sighed.

Working with Hakeem is going to be interesting, won't it? Story continues....

4 Likes

Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Interesting indeed but hope she has learnt her lessons.Nice update T-dan

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.