Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Crony - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crony (87753 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crony by Nancydearie(f): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Lol.... thanks boss!

BTW, Where's NANCYDEARIE, HOLUBUNMI, TEMMYTAYO20, FLORBLU, KINGPHILIP, LOGODWHIZ, HAMEENAT AND CO??
Am right here T-Dan,sorry I ve been busy. This story is something else,I love it,keep it up!! Still following! #You are da BEST#
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
T.dan y d delay na
Re: My Crony by Gamesound(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hapi Sunday frnds
Re: My Crony by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gamesound: Hapi Sunday frnds
Happy Sunday, bro..

next update, please...

Jennimma, I sight you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: My Crony by Sallychizzl3: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
more power to ur elbow t.dan.... more please. grin

1 Like

Re: My Crony by codedbaby(f): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
T.Dan u are making my mouth water. next update please. more strength

1 Like

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Update dropping soon... latest 9pm.
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ah t.dan 9?! No p sha waitin patiently *siping ma champain* who cares to join
Re: My Crony by jaymomma(f): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I pray your team go last.... lol... fnkz Benibank!

Watching and waiting
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
samsondavid, Eliasog, jagabanjbl Plz drop ur comments.

EPISODE EIGHT.

"Hakeem, I should leave?" Aishat pointed to herself.

"I'm sure you heard me right.." he said and left the shed for the living room.

"Please leave as soon as possible sef, so that the gate can be shut." Uthman grinned as he told Aishat.

"Why are you worrying yourself? I'm going to watch over that." Hastrup winked at Uthman with a smile. "You can go in, I'm going to be the gate keeper for today. Madam Aishat, you can leave." Hastrup stretched his right hand to the way that lead to the gate.

Aishat hissed and left with Tomisin.

"That was brilliant of you, Hakeem." Hastrup grinned in and shook him.

"Sure now, that has to be done after the strong combat with death." Uthman smiled and shook him too.

"I thought you were going to act like a good Samaritan." Hastrup said and started whistling.

"She nearly killed me.." Hakeem said and snapped his fingers at Uthman who had started punching some buttons on his mobile phone. "Won't you visit Derin again?"

"It's past six already, I'm going nowhere." He replied Hakeem and rested his back.

"Guy, how far with Aminat?" Hakeem asked Hastrup.

"My lady dey jere, she never vex." He smiled.

AISHAT just kept mute till she drove home and went to her room instantly, to rest. She laid on her bed and was remembering all what had happened that day. She heaved a sigh and wondered why Hakeem treated her the way he did, at least she had gone back to seek forgiveness, he should have forgiven her. Was that all between them? She cogitated.

She was still deep in thought when her phone rang. She picked up the phone and smiled on seeing that it was her mother that was calling her mobile phone. "Hello Mum."

"This isn't your mum, come here right now, at Olajumoke Hospital." The voice replied her.

She took off the phone from her ear and checked the caller again. It was her mother, who was speaking? What could her mum be doing in the hospital? "Please who's this?" She sat up as she felt afraid.

"Don't you know my voice any longer? This is Moni, your aunty." The voice replied her.

"Aunty Moni..." she stood up then. "What's happening?" She asked.

"She's in the hospital here, she came to my place to greet me and slumped." Moni replied her.

"Alhaja slummed?" She repeated.

"Yes."

"Em... which hospital?" She asked again, frightened.

"Olajumoke, along Dizengoff road." The woman replied her.

"Alright." She knew the place instantly and ended the call.

She rushed out of the room and called Tomi to get her informed about the news. Tomisin also joined her and bought rushed out of the house.

"Guy, does it mean it is over between you and that crazy girl?" Hastrup enquired.

"That's wrong of you! She might be annoying but don't ever term anyone as a crazy person again. Besides, I've not told you we've broken up." Hakeem replied.

"So you've not ended this rubbish with that girl? You want her to terminate your life completely right?" Hastrup clapped his hands together.

"I thought it was over." Uthman added.

"Not only over, you'll soon think it is under.." he retorted.

"Instead of you to be managing Azeezat, that Aishat is a pure devil." Hastrup tight his lips together.

"What you guys don't know is that the devil one knows from ages is better than the angel met frequently. It's been long I saw Azeezat before we met again, do I really know her characters, how do I tell if Aishat is even better than her? I just want to use her to change Aishat for the better." He explained.

"Alright." Uthman waved his hand, dismissing the discussion.

OLAJUMOKE HOSPITAL.

The hospital was a small hospital which had just a small parking space at the front and had no fence around it. Aishat parked her car at the parking space and came down with Tomisin. Both walked in fastly and met Moni at the reception.

"What happened?" Aishat enquired as she moved closer.

"She just slumped, the Doctors are still with her." Moni replied.

"Why this hospital? I don't like it." She whispered to Moni. The hospital was a small one which didn't look attractive to her.

"It's alright too, the priority now is good health." Moni replied her.

*AN HOUR LATER*

Aishat's mother had gotten better. She sat on the hospital bed and Aishat sat beside her. She enquired what went wrong with her and promised her she'd be fine.

Not quite long after then, the result of the test that was run on her was ready and the Doctor came over to her ward to ask her some questions. She started by asking her the symptoms she had always felt and Alhaja replied that she had been feeling sharp pains for years until it developed into the unconscious state. The Doctor left after.

"So that thing still happens? You never told me." Aishat uttered
She was surprised because her mother didn't tell her that it still did happen to her.

"Yes." Her mother replied her.

"Dad didn't tell me likewise..." she frowned.

"Don't mind that father of yours. He's been neglecting me, he said I sick a lot and he couldn't bear it any longer. He told me I should be taking care of myself." Alhaja replied Aishat.

"Dad?" Aishat was shocked.

"Yes, Moni said she has called him that I'm here, he just snubbed her and hasn't showed up." She added.

"But why is Dad this way? When did he turn out to be this?" Aishat asked wondering.

"He's still your father, show him love. I've not told you this just because I want you to hate him, I've told you because I want you to know he has changed and so you can speak to him.

"Mum, don't worry, I won't hate him but I'm just going to teach him it's not right to handle a woman roughly." She replied her mother.

"Aishat! I know the kind of daughter I have, don't believe have badly to your father.." Alhaja cautioned her.

"Alright mum."

Her mother laid down slowly again to take a rest.

♥MONDAY MORNING.

HAKEEM AND HIS FRIENDS friend got dressed up for their place of work, they all looked good in their suites as they stepped into their cars and drove to the office.

As Hakeem stepped into the company, the Secretary came around with the letter of resignation that the accountant left. She explained to him that the accountant left the letter and hadn't showed up.

Hakeem wondered why the lady would have left the company just like that. At least, she should have gotten him informed about the idea of leaving the company. "Alright." He dismissed the Secretary and opened the laptop before him.

It was another week, he remembered he had to call Azeezat, at least to continue his pretense. If he tried to call her continuously, she might believe and give him quick response. He had been thinking on how he'd make the fake relationship known to Aishat to make her sad.

He picked up hie phone and called Azeezat. He greeted her and wished her a happy day and week ahead. Just then, his mind thought on what he could do.

He smiled and opened his whatsapp application. He saved Azeezat's display picture and mixed her picture with his own. At least, Azeezat wasn't his friend on Facebook, she might not know he did what he wished to do.

He uploaded the picture he mixed and grinned. He made sure he tagged Aishat so she would see the picture as soon as she did log in. Though deep in him, he still loved her.

Aishat on the other hand had gotten to her place of work too. She had started working on the contract that was awarded to THE BEST COMPANY recently when her phone beeped. She checked and saw a Facebook notification message.

"Hakeem tagged me with a picture?" She wondered and quickly clicked on it. She waited patiently as the phone loaded the image and showed Hakeem and Azeezat. She flung the phone against the wall angrily.

5 Likes

Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
U neva c anytn aishat soon na ur laptop u go fling mumu gal...ah jst pray dix hakeem luv azeezat mor dan he can imagine...
T.dan 9c 1 bt u dn kip us 4 suspense 4 lng ..mor ink 2 ur pen
Re: My Crony by Beckytee(f): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
(Playfully)Wen den after den make she go and die. I love it dat way. Weldone boos
Re: My Crony by Queenxstar(f): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
(runs in panting ) finally I'm here. Aisha... hmmm. Using bad to achieve is not going to be a good result. A woman's emotion should not awakened to be tampered with.
Lovely as always T. Dan.
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
You will be the one to learn your lessons @ Aishat but hope it won't be in harder ways.nice update,thanks

1 Like

Re: My Crony by chii8(f): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Silence mode activated
Re: My Crony by hassan85(m): 4:31am On Aug 11, 2014
hmn well sitting and watching all where ds is headed. Weldon Mr tdan
Re: My Crony by Cindydearie(f): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Oga tdan goodmorning and hw was ur nite
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2014
Queenxstar: (runs in panting ) finally I'm here. Aisha... hmmm. Using bad to achieve is not going to be a good result. A woman's emotion should not awakened to be tampered with.
Lovely as always T. Dan.
ma'am! saw u viewing d thread yesterday and I've been expecting your comment. Thanks for d comment, Much love!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Nancydearie: Am right here T-Dan,sorry I ve been busy. This story is something else,I love it,keep it up!! Still following! #You are da BEST#
Thanks Nancy, I really trust u, I'm sure must have been busy, all dah best in all endeavours....

much♥♥
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2014
chii8: Silence mode activated
Abeg deactivate that thing oh.... cry
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Beckytee: (Playfully)Wen den after den make she go and die. I love it dat way. Weldone boos
Lol.... #TeamAishatHakeem

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2014
seunviju: You will be the one to learn your lessons @ Aishat but hope it won't be in harder ways.nice update,thanks
smileycheesy
Re: My Crony by Sallychizzl3: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2014
morning bro. Nice update

1 Like

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Cindydearie: Oga tdan goodmorning and hw was ur nite
Twas fine and urz?
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Sallychizzl3: morning bro. Nice update
Morning oga me.... aw was d night?
Re: My Crony by Sallychizzl3: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Morning oga me.... aw was d night?

it was fine. Av a fulfilling week.

1 Like

Re: My Crony by Nancydearie(f): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Thanks Nancy, I really trust u, I'm sure must have been busy, all dah best in all endeavours....

much♥♥
Thanks T-Dan, u are really doing a good work. May GOD crown ur efforts with success my dear. U are really a bunch of talent. Keep it up!! #Following#
Re: My Crony by Nancydearie(f): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2014
That Aishat girl is too full of herself,how can she be treating her boy friend like a piece of rag. I believe if u love somebody u should adore,respect and care for the person not the other way round. I love what he is doing to her now,it serves her right,I pray she learn a bitter lesson by loosing Hakeem to Azeezat. T-Dan,u had better make sure that things work well between Hakeem and Azeezat.
Re: My Crony by Gamesound(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2014
Hakeem! Hakeem!! Hakeem!!! How many times did I call U, Btw... is love that blind or is love portion involvd,,,,, T.Dan Abeg carry go joorh I don land finally
Re: My Crony by Flakeey(f): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2014
i'M SO LOVING THIS

NICE UPDATES TEMITOPE
Re: My Crony by VivyGift(f): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Lol.... Thanks Vivy, u 're dah best!
You are welcome T.Dan.

#still here
Re: My Crony by samsondavid(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]. MR T DaN. Thumbs Up!!!
Can't wait to see hw it ends up btw Hakkem and Aishat.

Ghost mode Deactivated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.