Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Crony - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crony (87757 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crony by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ciela:
Ofcourse it would.
no wahala,

Oya T.Dan, carry this lady out for me now now!!
Re: My Crony by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Like seriously, I was just burning inside as I read that Aishat episode.

If I was Hastrup or Uthman, I would have gone to the silly girl and teach her to have some respect for guys.

My beatings would eradicate her pride and arrogance!!!
Mtccchheeeeeeewwww!!

Boss mii, I greet you jare.

1 Like

Re: My Crony by Beckytee(f): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Lol.... twisting tinzz... **WINKS**

U made my night, thanks ma.
the pleasure is mine...... Na beg I dey beg o pls no twisting. Lols
Re: My Crony by dammygoody(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hmm...T.Dan you're doing a very good job here though I still can't come to the recognition of the fact that there are some Aishas and Hakeems out there shocked angry ...
Well done bro...
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
EPISODE SEVEN.

AISHAT AND TOMI knocked at the gate and were glimpsing at each other, wondering if the gate would be opened unto them. They spent few seconds at the gate before Hastrup came to get the gate.

He opened the gate and let them in. At first, he didn't want Aishat to come in but the look on her face and that of Tomi made him let her come in. "I'll blast her today." He had thought as he locked up the gate and waited by it. "What can I do for you?" He enquired as he leaned against the gate looking teed-off.

"We came to see... to see Hakeem." They both chorused.

"Hakeem? The one you pushed into the pool?" Hastrup framed up, speaking as if he knew it.

"It wasn't deliberate, where's he?" Aishat asked looking angry.

Hastrup chuckled and clapped his hands together. "You're a muslim and I'm sure you must be a practicing muslim. Why is it that pride is your own best friend?" He stood on his own.

"Hastrup or... Where's Hakeem? I don't have time for this!" Aishat hissed.

Tomi pinched her softly, trying to tell her to be gentle. "We came for peace, to sort things out. Hastrup please how's Hakeem now? Can we see him?" Tomi interfered.

"Better person.. If this Aishat or what's her name has killed him do you think you guys will be like this? We met Hakeem almost dead and she's here talking like... you better don't make me loose my temper!"

"If not for Hakeem, see who's talking to me in this manner.." Aishat hissed again.

Hakeem faced Tomisin. "Better person, as I was saying before the cockroach interrupted. He's now better, alamdulillāh that they didn't kill him." Hastrup eyed Aishat.

"Rubbish..." Aishat hissed again. "Aishat!" Tomisin gazed at her. "Thanks Hastrup, can we see him?" Tomisin asked.

"It's because of you, if not because of you, would I let this killer in?" Hastrup said and headed to the shed with them.

Hassan walked into Azeezat's room after he had been told to come in. The two had left the presence of their parents after the discussion and Azeezat walked into her room and was playing a game on the laptop. "Can I help you? Hassan." She asked without taking her eyes off the laptop.

"Sister, who's the guy?" He smiled and sat on the bed beside her.

Hassan was a troublesome brother to Azeezat, he was dark and jovial. He was in his final year in University of Lagos where he was studying Architecture.

Azeezat chuckled and paused the Zuma Deluxe game she was playing. "Hassan, what is your own business?"

Hassan laughed. "Azeezat! You better tell me now and let me know. You know Fatima is already married.." he grinned, imitating his father.

"That's you and your Dad's business. I'm going to get married as at when due." She replied and continued playing her game.

"But for real, why did you reject Tesleem?" He enquired.

"He's a bad guy, you know. He doesn't observe his prayers, he wouldn't come to mosque, he wouldn't pay zakat and many more that I can't mention, how do you expect me to marry such a person?"

"But sis, do you know the guy still loves you? He came here.." he stopped abruptly and smiled.

"What for? When?" She paused the game again.

"When you went out with your friend, he came and dad met him. That was why he remembered him again."

"What's his problem? Haven't I told him not to come here again? I was wondering too, how come dad remembered him that quick?" She hissed dryly.

"All the same, be careful." He smiled and left her room.

+++****++++

Hakeem sat down, he was smiling when he noticed that Aishat and Tomi were coming. He hissed and glimpsed at Uthman. "Hakeem how are you now?" Tomi asked as she approached him.

"Thank you, I'm better." He said.

"Sorry Hakeem." Aishat said.

Hakeem gave Aishat a scary look. He hissed and stood up. "Who let her in?"

'It seems Hakeem is now getting back to his normal senses.." Hastrup smiled.

"How do you mean Hakeem?" Aishat frowned.

"Please leave." Hakeem walked her out.

'This is the real Hakeem.' Hastrup raised his thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Crony by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
yes!!

The real Hakeem!!!
Re: My Crony by momatush(f): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
T Dan good job
Re: My Crony by Abiagirl777(f): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
God punish dis kain love.!
T dan ,more energy to ur fingers
Re: My Crony by dammygoody(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
I wish that was the real Hakeem, not the pretending-to-be-real one....
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Thanks Seun, but haven't I done gd enough? My Viju na.... cry
you are yet to qualify
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Aishat u never see anything o,u go hear am.sako jiya,welldone Temitope,nice update
Re: My Crony by heemah(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
hakeem had better b serious wv his words else i wnt tak any pretense frm him...
Re: My Crony by crislyn(f): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
I hope so..I hope he's nt jst doing initial gragra o
heemah: hakeem had better b serious wv his words else i wnt tak any pretense frm him...
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 3:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Oooh.,fuk up ....afta dt statement "Who let her in" d next tin she wil receive is HOT slap ..
T.dan mor ink 2 ur pen ..waiting patiently 4 d next epic
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Who wouldn't turn that way after threatening his life but i still pity for azeenat o . Nice one t.dan, i gat your back wink
Re: My Crony by Aliyuozioma(f): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2014
gud for her, waitn for more update
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2014
Elantracey: Who wouldn't turn that way after threatening his life but i still pity for azeenat o . Nice one t.dan, i gat your back wink
Thanks Elan, u 're loved! smiley
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Onemansquad: Oooh.,fuk up ....afta dt statement "Who let her in" d next tin she wil receive is HOT slap ..
T.dan mor ink 2 ur pen ..waiting patiently 4 d next epic
ONEMANSQUAD! LWKMD ere ooh...
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Harrychocoberry plz comment oh...

Love u guys!! grin
Re: My Crony by Fatalveli(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2014
A crazy scenario..... Thumbs up bro!
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2014
T.dan bring fud cum na
Re: My Crony by Phikom(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2014
Hakeem had better be real this time around else I ll break his damn stupid head rite from here...welldone Evangelist Tdan...
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2014
T.dan d fud neva done ah dy starve here oo
Re: My Crony by VivyGift(f): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2014
TemitopeDaniel, I'm loving your storygrin

Spoiler alert: Hakeem + Azeezat = Married cheesy
Re: My Crony by jaymomma(f): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2014
I was wondering when Hakeem will man up and deal with Aishat.

#TeamHakeemAndAzeezat
Re: My Crony by Harrychocoberry(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Harrychocoberry plz comment oh...

Love u guys!! grin

Oga Temi..I just dey observe, and I must admit,You're a good writer,more 'ooze' of inspiration to you,and may you not meet any Aishat in your life.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Harrychocoberry:

Oga Temi..I just dey observe, and I must admit,You're a good writer,more 'ooze' of inspiration to you,and may you not meet any Aishat in your life.
That prayer gat me rolling on d floor laughing!

God! Amen ooh.... Thanks very much for d comment, api naw...

1 Like

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
jaymomma: I was wondering when Hakeem will man up and deal with Aishat.

#TeamHakeemAndAzeezat
I pray your team go last.... lol... fnkz Benibank!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
VivyGift: TemitopeDaniel, I'm loving your storygrin

Spoiler alert: Hakeem + Azeezat = Married cheesy
Lol.... Thanks Vivy, u 're dah best!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Onemansquad: T.dan d fud neva done ah dy starve here oo
me wey dey church... Aw ur side na? jex leaving church. ..
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Phikom: Hakeem had better be real this time around else I ll break his damn stupid head rite from here...welldone Evangelist Tdan...
Lol@ Envagelist... Thanks boss..
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hope u pray 4 me ba sir t.dan

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.