Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Crony - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crony (87751 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crony by Cindydearie(f): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tdan where r u nah?
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dat Aishat needs hot slap on both side of d cheek. Maybe 1 of his friend or his sister would save him.
T-dan u dey try well well. Keep it up.
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lakeshizu: Good morning
Good evening
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Could this be love?I shake my head 4 two of una.nice update oga T-dan but am thirsty for more oo
Re: My Crony by Aliyuozioma(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
T.dan wia r u pls cum n update
Re: My Crony by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
After struggling to come online no update sad t.danangry
Re: My Crony by vonn(f): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tee abeg nah.......
We want some more ooooo
Make it atleast 2 updates a day nah
*for the love we share* wink

For my first major story:
https://www.nairaland.com/1837478/step-down-love
Re: My Crony by vonn(f): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Elantracey: After struggling to come online no update sad t.danangry
No vex dear.
Re: My Crony by vonn(f): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ciela: Dat Aishat needs hot slap on both side of d cheek. Maybe 1 of his friend or his sister would save him.
Re: My Crony by vonn(f): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ciela: Dat Aishat needs hot slap on both side of d cheek. Maybe 1 of his friend or his sister would save him.
Asin eeh.
I just cover my face in shame for her.
Feel like giving her smackdown! grin
Re: My Crony by Tytylorpe(f): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2014
Tipiflexy: try to fix ur typo error cos I kw it was a mistake.

tanx...,I'll try n do dt nw.
Re: My Crony by simdibaby2(f): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2014
T.Dan pls release me from this suspence.....ooo
i pray that Hakeem wil nt die bt someone wil come to his rescue....
Aaisat u must pay dearly...i hate ur charater....
update plsssssss.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2014
Network was damn too bad yesterday, I tried to come online since afternoon but it didn't go through. The network was so poor! I'm sorry, update will drop before noon and I'm still working on P&A EPISODE SIX

Sorry once again....
Re: My Crony by Fatalveli(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Network was damn too bad yesterday, I tried to come online since afternoon but it didn't go through. The network was so poor! I'm sorry, update will drop before noon and I'm still working on P&A EPISODE SIX

Sorry once again....
I swear 2 God I won't miss a page! I shud have kissed u but I'm no gay!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2014
EPISODE SIX.

HAKEEM had no help, there was no one around that could help him out of the pool and he didn't know how to swim either. In no time, he had his asthmatic attack as he continued drowning.

"I wasn't at the reach of my phone, I'd have picked up your calls." Aminat said to Hastrup as he sat beside her.

Hastrup calmed down, knowing it wasn't because she was angry that didn't make her pick up his call, he put on a smile and asked her a question. "What did Dad say about my dad? What have I done and Alhaji T.Bello?"

"He was still angry till I also left his place angrily. He didn't tell me and Alhaja didn't reply me either." She replied sighing.

"If they don't reply, what I'll do is to ask my Dad what wrong he has done, because I don't know..." he exhaled deeply.

"Don't worry Hastrup, I believe all is well, Insha Allah." She smiled.

Hastrup also smiled, "I believe too."

UTHMAN walked back in as Aishat left. As he drove out, he remembered he had to pick the voice recorder in the house, it might be useful in proving to Shukurat that he was innocent of the charge.

Derin was a desperate lady who had asked Uthman out and told him about her love for him. Though, she was Shukurat's best friend but had told Uthman she'd pay anything to get him to herself. After Uthman's strong refusal, she planned the ladies who lied against him so as to destroy the relationship between him and Shukurat.

"Only God knows what this idiot came to do here.." Uthman watched Aishat as she drove off. He walked in and went inside his room to search for the recorder.

He rushed down the stairs and went to the pool to ask Hakeem what Aishat came for and saw he was struggling to save himself. Hakeem was already drowning, he threw away the recorder he was holding and jumped into the pool.

He helped him out of the pool after minutes, Hakeem was already having his attack then. He knew he wouldn't be able to tell where his inhaler was, he rose from the spot amd rushed in. He checked the living room thoroughly but didn't find the inhaler.

Uthman was already sweating, he returned back and met Hakeem rolling on the floor, the attack was getting him. He searched his pocket but his inhaler wasn't there. He remembered he could check his car and rushed to his car.

He found the inhaler in the safe of the car and rushed back. He used it on him and carried him away from the pool. He was already wet likewise, his purse and mobile phone were already wet as he didn't even remember to remove them before jumping into the pool.

AISHAT drove into the compound and walked into the house blue in the face. She met Tomisin at the same spot she left her and sat. She didn't even bother talking to her as she brought out her phone and started browsing through it.

Tomisin raised her head and peeked at her. She grinned and showed her face properly. "You've gone there to cause trouble right?"

"Tomisin, please don't disturb my life, what the hell is your problem?" She hissed.

"I have no problem, you should check yourself out because you are the one who have a whole lot of problems. Pride has nothing it will offer you, anger has nothing to add to you, get this girl! There's no guy that can condone all the rubbish you've been performing with him, why on earth are you always neglecting right things!" She chided her.

"If It was to be you, what would you have done? He hugged a lady before me, he has no respect for me his lady. I don't like that kind of person, to hell with him!" She hissed again as she dropped her mobile phone and gave Tomisin a scary look as usual.

"You are just... I don't know! When on earth do you wish to use your brain? When do you want to grow up to use your senses? What is your problem!" Tomi was getting angrier.

"Watch your mouth Tomisin, don't add to my anger! What's your... you should even pack and leave my house."

She walked in angrily and left Tomisin in the living room. 'I should even leave your house? Aishat..' Tomisin stood slowly and walked in.

Hakeem was getting better after he had been rescued. Uthman never knew the attack could be suppressed like that because he had never seen him drown. 'Could this be Aishat?' He kept wondering. Hakeem would never talk of swimming not to talk of practising it.

Thank God he came back to get the recorder, if he hadn't returned his friend's corpse might be met just floating on the pool.

Aishat had cooled down, she walked toward Tomisin's room and saw her packing her things. She was slack-jawed, she didn't know Tomi would also take the step of packing her belongings as she had told her. "Tomi." She called her name softly.

Tomi didn't answer her, she kept removing her clothes from the wardrobe and packing them together in her traveling box. Aishat was forced to walk to her and held her by her shoulder. "Don't tell me you're going for real."

"Please oh, Aishat, don't disturb me." She pushed her hand away.

"I'm really sorry, jokes apart." She seemed more serious.

Tomisin dropped the shirt she was holding and stared at Aishat continuously. "Aishat." She called her name and didn't take her eyes off her.

"I'm serious, Tomi." She said sadly.

"What did you do to Hakeem when you went there?" She enquired.

"Nothing, I just pushed him away. I pushed him into the pool." She replied slowly.

"You pushed him into the pool of water? Have you forgotten he is an asthmatic patient?" Tomisin was shocked.

Aishat's head sparked. "That's true." She was bug eyed as her heart started beating widly.

"Hope his friends know about it?" She asked.

"I don't think there's anyone at home.." she said and rushed out of the room. Tomisin also changed her dress and both rushed out of the house.

♥♥♥♥♥

Hakeem's breathing had already changed. He had started breathing well, unlike before that he was trapped. He opened his eyes and saw Uthman beside him. Uthman was removing the battery of his phone, the phone had already took in enough water.

He wanted to go and dry it when he saw that Hakeem had opened his eyes. "How are you now?" He asked him.

Hakeem nodded, telling him he was feeling better. He couldn't speak so much because he was just getting better. Uthman decided to save his questions till Hakeem would be able to answer him well.

Not quite long after, Hastrup drove in. The gate was still wide open, who cared about the security that time? Hakeem was the priority. Hastrup wondered why the gate was wide open, he hoped something bad wasn't happening. 'Has Uthman gone somewhere before?' He asked within himself because it wasn't the place he left his car that he met it. He went back and got the gate locked up.

Uthman had noticed too that Hastrup was back. Hastrup took a walk to the swimming pool and met the two under the shed there. "What happened? Why did you swim?" All he could see was enough to tell that Hakeem must have swam.

"I don't even know, Hastrup. It was some minutes after you left that Derin called me.." he stopped abruptly.

"Did you take the recorder we told you to?" He enquired.

"I was driving out when Aishat drove in, she asked after him and I said he was here. I was going when i remembered the recorder and came back, then met him already drowning." He explained.

"I'm sure it was that Aishat that did this, has she forgottem his state of health?" Hastrup got angry and felt Hakeem's pulse. "What is wrong with this Aishat or what's the name? You know I've always said it that I hope that lady won't kill Hakeem.." He was indignant.

"Don't conclude yet, how sure are you that she was the one that caused it?" Uthman questioned.

"See, it's glaring! Hakeem had never tried swimming and I'm sure he wouldn't have done it in our absence."

"How are you now? Hakeem." Uthman asked him.

"Better." He replied softly.

Azeezat and her brother- Hassan were seated before her parents in the living room. Azeezat told them about Moyo's visit. "She has grown bigger again.." she smiled as she told them.

"So she couldn't wait for me." Her mother smiled.

"She said she wanted to go and meet her guy or something." She grinned.

"Your friend went to meet her guy? When is she going to get married?" Her father asked her.

"Dad, I don't think it's going to be long any longer." She beamed.

"And who's the guy in your own life? You know I've always told you ladies are like flowers.." Her mother addressed.

Her beam changed to a grin. "Mum! Don't worry, very soon."

"See, I don't want to hear those words again, your friends, Fatima, Latifat and many more has gotten married, Fatima is even about to be a mother. Why is yours different? You won't be in my hiuse forever, you know." Her father told her, looking more serious than usual.

"Dad, you are taking this issue personal. This Fatima you're talking about got married to her father's friend's son, it was very easy for her. I have to look well." She said.

"Hmmn... Look well." Hassan teased her, laughing.

"Hasn't it been easy for you? Why did you refuse Tesleem?" He qustioned her.

"Dad... don't worry I'll bring the guy soon." She was frustrated, if she had known, she wouldn't have started the discussion.

'All the same, thank God I have Hakeem now..' She thought and grinned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2014
Fatalveli: I swear 2 God I won't miss a page! I shud have kissed u but I'm no gay!
Lol.... thanks boss!

BTW, Where's NANCYDEARIE, HOLUBUNMI, TEMMYTAYO20, FLORBLU, KINGPHILIP, LOGODWHIZ, HAMEENAT AND CO??

1 Like

Re: My Crony by Aliyuozioma(f): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2014
d story is getting more Interesting, thump up @ T.dan, u r d best. waitn for mor update. following
Re: My Crony by Horlardorjah(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2014
Nice piece temitope, I remember myself acting this same way Hakeem is doing back then. But mine wasn't due to love but revenge which I eventually got at the end. Nice one, he won't hear no matter what anybody tell him, he wil snap out of it or get killed @ d end. Two tinz r involved
Re: My Crony by udison(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2014
I sorry for Azeezat........hoping on Hakeem
Re: My Crony by Sallychizzl3: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
following
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Still following,nice update
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
As u don force me comot frm ghost mode so when d next epic dy land na @T.dan
Re: My Crony by Beckytee(f): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Geeez, av missed a lot tank God I meet up. Weldone boss. But wait wot is with dis Aishat of a devil? Imagine , what if he die?. Dats just how it is, some pple won't mind d outcome of wot dey do wen dey are angry. Tdan pls dnt twist us o. Me I dnt want him to marry Aishat oooo. ....... Come and see how I was burning and panting as if its happening before me for real........ Indeed u are a writer, u are d bomb
Re: My Crony by Temmytayo20(f): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Present sir... Nice story!!
Thumb up
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Beckytee: Geeez, av missed a lot tank God I meet up. Weldone boss. But wait wot is with dis Aishat of a devil? Imagine , what if he die?. Dats just how it is, some pple won't mind d outcome of wot dey do wen dey are angry. Tdan pls dnt twist us o. Me I dnt want him to marry Aishat oooo. ....... Come and see how I was burning and panting as if its happening before me for real........ Indeed u are a writer, u are d bomb
Lol.... twisting tinzz... **WINKS**

U made my night, thanks ma.
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Temmytayo20: Present sir... Nice story!!
Thumb up
Thanks sis, u 're dah best!
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Onemansquad: As u don force me comot frm ghost mode so when d next epic dy land na @T.dan
My Boss, abeg commot am na, if everyone dey for Ghost Mode d tin noe go flow...

Update Loading....
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
seunviju: Still following,nice update
Thanks Seun, but haven't I done gd enough? My Viju na.... cry
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
udison: I sorry for Azeezat........hoping on Hakeem
same ere oh.... piry ha...
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Horlardorjah: Nice piece temitope, I remember myself acting this same way Hakeem is doing back then. But mine wasn't due to love but revenge which I eventually got at the end. Nice one, he won't hear no matter what anybody tell him, he wil snap out of it or get killed @ d end. Two tinz r involved
Lol.... abi na... Thanks for dropping by BOSS! TEE loves uu...
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
THE vigil I went to made me weak, I'll jex start typing, update coming soon, latest 9:30pm.

Read Peace and April by Temitope Daniel, A ROMANCE SERIES by me

PEACE AND APRIL
Re: My Crony by Phikom(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Well done Tdan...God bless you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.