Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806702 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SONFGOD12: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2018
FORTUNE CAREERS LTD INVITES YOU FOR A CAREER CHAT BY 9AM ON SAT 10/02/18 @192,IKORODU RD,BESIDE FIRSTBANK,PALMGROVE
081-0058-6936
FC/001/TU
Http:///n89p

I got this today..which one b chat again.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by uckennety(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
Please i got an invite to an exam at workforce gbagada for the post of sales executive in an insurance company

Please anyone knows about the roles and salary structure of sales executive?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by obiZEAL(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
INTERVIEW NOTIFICATION

Hello applicant, sequel to your application on our online job advert (08064018972) regarding our on going recruitment exercise, STARLITE INT'L invites you for a job interview on
Date:Monday 12th February,2017 Time: 9am prompt.
Venue: #134 wethdral road opp City Primary School(FIRE SERVICES) Beside UPS Office, Owerri. Imo State
Job Identification Code: SI-VEI-001. Copies of your credentials are needed.‎

Please how legit is this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
My name is Lucky Agbaze, a Metallurgical and materials engineer by profession. I need a job, you can reach me through : Luckyagbaze@gmail.com, facebook.com/LuckyAgbaze, Linkedin.com/LuckyAgbaze.
Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by osahonf: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part-time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/location-based-brand-ambassador-for-social-lender-s-ussd2loan-february-2017-lagos/179861/0/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2018
oyas001:
Based on your online application for employment and your submitted CV which has been considered satisfactory.

You have been invited for a written and oral interview with the Human Resources Management of HYINSCO INTEGRATED SERVICE

VENUE:HYINSCO OFFICE,No 4,2nd floor,upward sanitas outlet,Alara street off commercial Avenue onike sabo Yaba Lagos.

TIME 9:00AM

DATE: MONDAY 29TH JANUARY, 2018

Hence,lateness will not be tolerated as interview will not be conducted or rescheduled for anyone who comes later than 9am

Come with a passport photograph, relevant credentials and a print out/proof of this mail.

www.hyinsco.com.ng
+2347035343161
REGARDS
HYINSCO HR DEPARTMENT
Please some one should check this out for me.are they Real or not
Did you later go?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by freshestbee: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Harrisee:
Sigpianpic Flow invite you for a Research/Capacity building interview 29-1-18 @ #5 Iwa plaza, off Igwuruta main roundabout, Port Harcourt, Rivers. Time:8:30am

Please help me check if this is legit. They are not online.
i got d same message and cant remember applying
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by farouk1989: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2018
Please house,help me verify this whether its legit
Dear Applicant,

You have been shortlisted for an interview at our resourcing company as scheduled below :

Last Floor, University Press Building. Fumec Bus-stop, Acme, Ikeja.

Date- Tuesday, 13th February 2018

Time - 10am prompt

Ensure to come with your writing materials, no calculators are allowed for the screening.

Come with a printout of this mail, failure to do so automatically disqualifies you.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Best regards,

HR OFFICER

Career PRO NG
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Charliewise5050(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2018
GREETINGS! After due review of your CV, You have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW by ACE LTD on Tuesday, 13th February, 2018 by 9am prompt at 98, PALM AVENUE beside Methodist church, Mushin Lagos.
Kindly show this message at the reception for verification. Thanks.
I just got this message and i'm currently in delta stare.. wanted to verify if someone else here got the message
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Charliewise5050(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
GREETINGS! After due review of your CV, You have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW by ACE LTD on Tuesday, 13th February, 2018 by 9am prompt at 98, PALM AVENUE beside Methodist church, Mushin Lagos.
Kindly show this message at the reception for verification. Thanks.

is this message real.. @bentech.. did you go for the interview?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by osems: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Pls i just received this invite for interview is this real

Based on referral, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on TUE 13/2/18 by 9am @ No.2 Sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.CEO
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sunnywee(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2018
osems:
Pls i just received this invite for interview is this real

Based on referral, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on TUE 13/2/18 by 9am @ No.2 Sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.CEO

This is fake. I almost got scammed!!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sunnywee(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dear Sunday,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for a CASHIER position.
You are hereby scheduled for an interview on:
· Date: 14th February, 2018
· Time: 11 am prompt
· Venue: 22, Babatunde Anjous street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos .
Kindly, confirm your attendance before 6pm tomorrow 13 February 2018.
Please come along with the following:
· 2 copies of your CV
· Original/Photocopy of first degree certificate
We look forward to seeing you.
Thank you.

Please how genuine is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by teawhy85(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
saw a job advert online from joblist Nigeria, location of the job was in osun state, after some couple of hours I got this, how true is it??

Dear Candidate,         

Sequel to your application,
The selection committee has carefully identified you for this great opportunity, please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby recommended for an aptitude test and oral job brief, followed by the job duties and specifications.

YOU ARE TO AVAIL YOURSELF AT OUR OFFICE ADDRESS BELOW

DREAMS AFRICA RESOURCE EXPLOITS
OFFICE IN SUITE 227, BLOCK A, LAST FLOOR, NEW ORISUNBARE SHOPPING COMPLEX, MDS AREA, OLAIYA, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE.

On FRIDAY 16 FEBRUARY BY 10:00AM.

The interview will be with the Human Resources department.
Upon arrival at reception ask the security for the center.

The interview is scheduled to last approximately 1-3 hours tentatively and will take the form of 
A written aptitude test for about 20 minutes or less,
One on one interview with the HR for about 5 minutes or less,
Then the job duty and specification for about 25 minutes or less,
The selection process with the Hr Head for about 1 hour 48minutes or less,
Final interview with the Hr Head which will last for about 15 minutes for the selected candidates to be shortlisted for the job.

Please note that you are to bring along with you,
Any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and  the sms you will receive from DREAMS AFRI

The Human resources team and general management will be available to conduct the interview fully with you, we are not affected by the general holiday.

We look forward to meeting you.

Regards

DREAMS AFRICA INC
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by quinSonia(f): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
1st time in this section
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mthyy: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Please any information about Global resources limited. They keep sending invitation. Are they real?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by emynike2001(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2018
Dear Applicant,
We are pleased to invite you for an interview for the position of a Sales Representative.

Venue: 2, Faniyi Street, Ebute Igbogbo road, Ikorodu, Lagos.
Time: 12:00pm
Date: on Saturday 17th, Febuary 2018
Please kindly come along with a copy of your CV, Cover letter 2 passport photograph and your credentials.
Adress the letter to "Head Human Capital Development, DAVOS FOODS LIMITED LAGOS".

Pls help a brother out, pls who knows d above company, i dont know if they are real or just scammers or kidnappers
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by farouk1989: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Please house, help me confirm this, don't know whether they are real or fake
Dear APPLICANT

Sequel to your application, you are hereby invited for an interview on Thursday, 15th of February 2018 by 11am at Yes Microfinance Bank, 4 Adenubi Close off Majekodunmi Street, Off Oshopey Plaza, Allen, Ikeja.

Please be punctual.

Kind Regards.

Description: Description: Description: Yes Microfinance logo2
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by farouk1989: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Please house, help me confirm this, don't know whether they are real or fake
Dear APPLICANT

Sequel to your application, you are hereby invited for an interview on Thursday, 15th of February 2018 by 11am at Yes Microfinance Bank, 4 Adenubi Close off Majekodunmi Street, Off Oshopey Plaza, Allen, Ikeja.

Please be punctual.

Kind Regards.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bashspeaks(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
I will be training 50women on how to start a business from home with 15k and above.
Follow my instructions and coaching and it will start yielding you 6figures within 6 months..
I'm a living testimony
Comment 'ADD' let's start.
8:00pm today.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 2903E: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Please can somebody help out I got a mail this evening for an interview tomorrow at 16sunmbo jibowu street ikoyi.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sachigo: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Hello based on your application to M.H.S via , pls note that you're required to come over for an Assessment Interview with the HR Dept on Friday 16/02/2018.
Time: 9 am.
Address: 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph and pls ensure to be punctual.

Please I need help if this is true or fraud people

Need help/directions?
Call Admin: 0814-817-3939/6207
www.madehillssolution.com.ng
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by neltty2: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Coming from the desk of Nectar Group Incorporated:

Nectar Group Inc. is a company that offer professional IT training we are not a recruiting firm and we don't do direct recruitment, we only recruit for instructors and digital marketer and most or our staff they were chosen from the people we train.
Note: we don't send job invite

Participate in any of our IT Courses and get yourself engage either with a company or start your own business.

How to enroll
1. Come for our orientation program holding on Saturdays by 10am
2.Send your details to our mail: info@nectargroupinc.com.ng or call 07059840824
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kcwitch(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Who else got an interview mail from workforce to wear red or blue tie?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by handlernoni: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
sachigo:
Hello based on your application to M.H.S via , pls note that you're required to come over for an Assessment Interview with the HR Dept on Friday 16/02/2018.
Time: 9 am.
Address: 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph and pls ensure to be punctual.

Please I need help if this is true or fraud people

Need help/directions?
Call Admin: 0814-817-3939/6207
www.madehillssolution.com.ng

i got the same message.. please how true is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by JARUSHUB: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dzes: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2018
Pls my people, can anyone give a direction how i can locate this address, Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos. while coming from ikeja or Oshodi.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ekwemama: 12:52am On Feb 17, 2018
Dzes:
Pls my people, can anyone give a direction how i can locate this address, Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos. while coming from ikeja or Oshodi.
From Oshodi express u can take a bus going to gbagada and alight at charly boy bus stop.... cross the bridge to the other side and walk down...u will see workforce building after UPS.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dzes: 1:21am On Feb 17, 2018
ekwemama:

From Oshodi express u can take a bus going to gbagada and alight at charly boy bus stop.... cross the bridge to the other side and walk down...u will see workforce building after UPS.

God bless you bro
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Martins8899: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Good day NL..I attended one today at 32 olufemi road at ogunlana and another interview was still sent to me today at 98 beside Methodist Church holding on monday, I can't believe I wasted my money and time from ph to lagos just to listen to all these people talking about GNLD and I.T networking, they have deviced new means of using e-mail to unsuspecting job seekers to fall prey, pls don't bother to go if you received text message with assessment and ending with code no which they also put their numbers or application been reviewed are all the work of all these networkers. You will end up paying 16500 with their sugar coated mouths as registration. Pls discard and delete those messages cos they are not legit especially that jiji own..

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.