Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806792 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by triplebaba: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello ADEYINKA, present your CV for interview on the MD’s desk on FRIDAY 13/04/2018 at MADE HILLS SOLUTION.
Time: 9am.
Address: 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Need help/directions?
Call Admin: 0803-449-6175/6202

PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT OOO.... HOW REAL IS THIS INTERVIEW? THANKS
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
I still don't know why people come up with the fake interview stuff....How do they benefit from doing that....Got a fake interview today and the number has been disturbing me...I refused to pick though.....na by force

Several reasons... some of them are hoping they'll be able to convince you to join GNLD or some other MLM thing. Some are just looking for who to scam. While, in some extreme cases, some are looking for who to kidnap or harm in other ways...

hopefully, these things will reduce as we gather and keep their schemes open for everyone to see on isthisarealjob.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello guys,
Please is this email real, they also sent a text message.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Emperorchix(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Get paid for reading news online daily, WhatsApp me via the no on my signature for more details.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Adadinmaa(f): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2018
JohnQueen:
I just received same text. I haven't been able to verify the genuineness

Hello, pls did you go for the interview, if yes can you give me any helpful details
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by regonline(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Please I need to know if this company is real .
Prolight Resources Limited
4,Karim Est, Amara-Olu Str, Off Ltv8 way, 1st gate Agidingbi-ikeja.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by regonline(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Please I need to know if this company is real .
Prolight Resources Limited
4,Karim Est, Amara-Olu Str, Off Ltv8 way, 1st gate Agidingbi-ikeja.

They sent me message for interview
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by JohnQueen(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2018
I didn't bother. I researched and found they're not genuine. All this GNLD people be disguising as companies

Adadinmaa:
Hello, pls did you go for the interview, if yes can you give me any helpful details

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HenryG(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
xyluz:

Hi, based on our initial search: http://isthisarealjob.com/Ridwan/real-or-not-0186979M5183898

Do let us know how your interview with them goes. smiley
Thanks wishing much about this information. I will be traveling to attend the interview tomorrow and will give a report of it on Friday here on the thread.
Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Suzyky4u(f): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please ooo let's not forget. If you haven't voted, Please help me win this. It won't take up to a minute of your time. kindly click on this link www.Instagram.com/suzy_hairvolution and like the first picture on my timeline (It's an entry I made of Tonto Dike) Please, I beg you in the name of God. God bless you as you do. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by triplebaba: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please guys, I got a mail from handicap international asking me to fill some form for job,....... Please how real is it? I mean are they real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
triplebaba:
Please guys, I got a mail from handicap international asking me to fill some form for job,....... Please how real is it? I mean are they real?

There's a company (an organization called handicap international), however, it is impossible to determine if what you got is real or false. if you provide more information, it would go a long way.

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/handicap-international:-how-real-is-it-289214O55506880
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 2joyphu(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
@ariyike25, I was also sent such mail. How far did yours went?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sirr(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2018
triplebaba:

same here.... mssg me lets talk... already sent u an inbox mssg
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onotiemoria(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Got this Interview invite as text message not email, please how wanna if it's genuine...help a brother, very confused abt this.

You are invited for an aptitude test with UBA Plc, at UBA House 57 Marina.

Date: 12/04/18
Time: 2:00PM

Please come with all your original credentials.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by amansi(m): 4:58am On Apr 12, 2018
onotiemoria:
Got this Interview invite as text message not email, please how wanna if it's genuine...help a brother, very confused abt this.

This is simple, If you didn't apply to UBA for a job, then simply ignore.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2018
onotiemoria:

well, UBA is a real company, and the specified address belongs to UBA. I think you should give it a try.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2018
amansi:

This is simple, If you didn't apply to UBA for a job, then simply ignore.

this might not always stand, many of us just apply to several places without keeping track.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by triplebaba: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Mag consult ltd, shortlisted (you/candidate no 00152144) for an interview on Monday 16th April 2018 by 10am, at plot 5, ole close off billing way, Oregun alausa ikeja..,.

Please how real is this invite please?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2018
triplebaba:
Mag consult ltd, shortlisted (you/candidate no 00152144) for an interview on Monday 16th April 2018 by 10am, at plot 5, ole close off billing way, Oregun alausa ikeja..,.

Please how real is this invite please?

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/pls-help-me-confirm.-is-this-true-22665787527X416

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/please-does-any-one-know-this-place,-and-how-legit-is-the-company-thanks-3946805113589C5

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/be-warned:-grandlead-heritage-is-a-spin-off-of-practical-bullshtako-(bullshit)-6Z5747306257040

http://isthisarealjob.com/search?_token=TqMfcOVLgWTcySTDK95sIU8tAbe3IxTYq82KIRWa&q=Mag
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kadiaupdates(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2018

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Adadinmaa(f): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
triplebaba:
Hello ADEYINKA, present your CV for interview on the MD’s desk on FRIDAY 13/04/2018 at MADE HILLS SOLUTION.
Time: 9am.
Address: 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Need help/directions?
Call Admin: 0803-449-6175/6202

PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT OOO.... HOW
REAL IS THIS INTERVIEW? THANKS
I was there on Wednesday, it was a waste of time for me. They started giving us training at the end they were asking us to pay 5k for training, for those that couldn't pay all deposit any amount. Except you want to see it all like I did, else I would advise you save you tfare
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Adadinmaa(f): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
JohnQueen:
I didn't bother. I researched and found they're not genuine. All this GNLD people be disguising as companies

I was already there before I got your reply too bad wasted my time
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by JohnQueen(m): 4:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Sorry. Well now you know first hand. Lol
Adadinmaa:
I was already there before I got your reply too bad wasted my time

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 2joyphu(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2018
morV:
Dear. Applicant
Your application form has been received by us,you are to call the company lawyer for your approval letter.
There is an interview/training for you scheduled for 7th march 2018 at 9:00am sharp,when going for the interview take along with you a copy of your cv and approval letter which will be given to you by the barrister.
Name: Barr. Richie Roberts esq.
Contact No: 08088340885

Best Regards. Pls help me analyze dis with a mail address of wejobz001@gmail.com

SCAM ALERT!!!
I got this information and I applied, then i was requested to pay a certain amount of money for court affidavit and accommodation. In which all the documents given were fake. To make matter worst, the phone number the poster of this job posted here does not exists. These are the real numbers of the so called agency barrister -08097831346 & 08088340885, in which he (poster) claim to be Abubakar Karmu with unassigned number 09097831311, but happens to be barrister Richard Ozeingbe. And email used wejobz001@gmail.com and robertsrichard.esq@gmail.com are not genuine but designed for thus scam work and claim to be at Port Harcourt.
For clarity sake I later called MTN calabar work in center to confirm the so call job in which I was told nothing of such is happening. Also send someone to the center to confirm the story, and he came with no recruitment for now.
For confirmation purpose, this is the real contact to MTN calabar work in center 08032038090.
Am also a victim
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by groit: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Please any one knows how genuine GAIN recruitment Ltd is? 16 Akinhanni street surulere, Lagos
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ochadez(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello,

Good morning
My name is *PECO* and am here to tell you a little about myself that catch your fantasy.
?
Now peco is an online sales rep for jumia(jumia agent/consultant). He's sole duty/aim as a jumia online sales rep is to help you place your orders.
This is how it works. You tell me what you'd like to purchase from our site i'll gladly help make the search give you options of what we have or better still to make things fast you send me a screenshot of what you want.
I place the order using the following details of you
1) Full name
2) delivery address
3) Phone number
4) State of delivery

Your questions should be why do i need an agent when i can just place the order myself.
Here are some few reasons why you should place your order through ME(agent peco)
1) You get 25% discount on shipping fee when you order item or items above #10,000 *This is valid to other states apart from lagos*
2) I will help you track every order placed through me and see that you get it ASAP
3) Should in case you have any issue with the item bought to you i can help you process a refund for the item.
you get your money back or a fresh item

I hope i've been able to convince you why you should place your order through me.
Just think of anything we have it.. is it phones,Tv, Aircondition(Ac), rechargeable fans, wristwatches, laptops, books, clothes (for babies adult teenagers, youth) , hair growth, hairs,inverter,ups,g­­­­­­­­­­­enerator inverter, remote ceiling fan, UPS etc I can actually give you thousands of things we sell.
My name is PECO
JUMIA SALES REP

contact me via
facebook: peco ochade
whatsapp: 07063167743
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chummybro(f): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
Marketers and an Experienced Vehicle Sales Man (Driver)urgently needed in the Ibeju Lekki Axis and Ajah (Down Addo to Badore) respectively to Havina Foods Ltd a major distributor of International Breweries Drinks.

Must have a flare for marketing drinks in Super markets, bars, hotels, joints and lounges in the axis. There is huge market for the product and therefore offer good incentives for the marketer.

The marketers are expected to distribute and sell the product and receive basic allowance and commission based on the number of drinks sold.

If you are good at marketing and know how to achieve results, send your CV to chummy_brown@yahoo.com or call 08068074737.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HenryG(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
xyluz:

Hi, based on our initial search: http://isthisarealjob.com/Ridwan/real-or-not-0186979M5183898

Do let us know how your interview with them goes. smiley
As I promised to write back on the out come of the interview with Edgerit(outsourcing firm), it seemed to be an interview for SOLIDUM PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY .. If called for successful interview, the training will hold in Lagos next week.
Please everyone, I don't know this job really worth it travelling from Sokoto to Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by khennybado: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
MG Group
Congratulates you for been Shortlisted for RC10514982
Work assessment
On the 14/04/2018,8am
@ 5 Oke close,off Olayiwola str, Oregun Police Post, Lagos state

Just received that.... How genuine Biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.