Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806901 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by garryi: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Oluqueen:

Hello Garry,

Did you finally make it to the interview. I got same invite which got rescheduled.

Thanks

Yes i did. Its legit.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Colemanz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Fortune444: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

A fast growing interior design company is seeking the services of the following individuals to work in our furniture/interior design company in Port Harcourt, Rivers State:

-Business Development / Sales Lead: An OND, HND or Bachelor Degree holder with a flair for sales and customer service to boost sale of furniture and interior design products and services. Previous experience selling or in a furniture company as an added advantage. Good Understanding of social media techniques, mass communication to potential customers and a strong drive to succeed in the role will be pluses. A Go Getter, Persuasive, Articulate and Eloquent, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Good sense of responsibility and leadership to manage other company staff as assigned, a keen interest to grow in the organization, Honest and focusedMales and Females are encouraged to apply alike.

-Upholstery Tailor/Designer: No specific degree required - Skill Based person! Capable of sewing furniture fabrics and leather using industrial sewing machines. Previous work evidence (pictures of own works) and practical experience in a reputable company, will serve as key advantage.

-Workshop Manager: No specific degree required - Skill Based person! Knowledge of furniture factory processes, wood work or other related technical crafts. Past learning or working experience from a technical/craft college will be a great asset.

If you fit these qualities and are motivated to develop yourself in a fast growing company, send your COVER LETTER and RESUME to:

mx2lioms@yahoo.co.uk

A phone interview will be granted to initially shortlisted candidates, prior to face to face interview.

Application Deadline is 12 June 2018.

Job Starts June 18, 2018 for successful persons following due interviews.

Candidates based in Rivers State are encouraged to apply.

Design Lead
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gboroko: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2018
sirkhunley:
Dear Applicant, based on your application you have be been shortlisted for an interview, scheduled for Tuesday 1st of May 2018, by 9am prompt, at 3rd Floor, Euni Brown House, 195, Ikorodu Road Palmgroove, Lagos State.
APPLICANT CODE: OL093
HOTLINE: +23481-0429-9787

Please verify if it's real

Please i got the same message for an interview schedule for tomorrow, is it legit?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Oluqueen: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
garryi:

Yes i did. Its legit.

Thanks for your response, please what's the name of the company they are recruiting for.
Please don't mind my questions, I am a nursing mother and I really want to weigh my options.
Thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by garryi: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Oluqueen:

Thanks for your response, please what's the name of the company they are recruiting for.
Please don't mind my questions, I am a nursing mother and I really want to weigh my options.
Thanks.

Unfortunately nobody knows the name of the company. I was only told during the interview that they just want to start operation in Abuja and they need capable hands to kick off in the variously advertised departments.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by iambiola(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
You are invited for an interview on tue 12/06/1018 by 9am @ 6, remilekun street off falolu rd,akerele str, surulere lagos. GD/7447/DA. MATRIXGLOVER.

Please I got this text today . I want to know if this MATRIXGLOVER is real or fake abeg make una help me. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by reginaxes(f): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Someone should say something about this firm please
gboroko:

Please i got the same message for an interview schedule for tomorrow, is it legit?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by myenvironalert(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Your CV meet our requirements. Your interview comes up by 9AM TUESDAY 12/6/18 32 Olufemi Rd off Ogunlana Dr S/Lere Lagos. REF ID: FU
Show to Security

Pls how legit is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ginababy33(f): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Hello Applicant, 

Resource (RS) consulting Nig. is an Entrepreneurship firm that also offer complete ICT training services. We are exceptional when it comes to outsourcing the right candidates/applicants for our clients. As part of our screening and selection process, the Hiring Manager has scheduled you for a one on one interview session, slated for Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 by 10am, at Plot 5, university press building, along industrial road, ogba, Lagos.

Come with your cv and references if available for confidentiality

The HM look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely,

Kunle Adesina, for RS consulting Nig.
Admin Unit

For  inquiries:

web: www.rs-consulting.com.ng

email: kunle.adesina@rs-consulting.com.ng

Tel: +234 (0) 807 - 116 - 0929

Tel: +234 (0) 706 - 120 . Please does anyone know anything abt them I just got their message yesterday?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Colemanz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by RalphFortune(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
exgray:

Hello, I got same mail from them today, inviting me for interview on Monday... I will like to know if you attended the interview and if they are real.
Thanks.

Hi, please did you honour that coy interview invite. Reply me please because i was invited for an interview with them but yet to ascertain if they legit. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MrReeseG(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
teehaywhyooh:
I just got a mail for an interview. Kindly confirm if it's a scam

Following the consideration of an online recommendation, after much evaluation of your profile, we were impressed with your qualification and skills which makes you one of the prospective candidates.We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected and invited for an Interview/Assessment at BOSS GLOBAL CONCEPT on Thursday 7th June,2018 by 8:30am prompt.

BOSS GLOBAL CONCEPT is a fast-growing business strategy and human capacity development outfit dedicated to providing innovative business solution to her teeming clients,assists clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organisations,including startups to multinational companies, research institutions,and government agencies.As a result, they are able to leverage on external expertise,technology,and intellectual properly to expand their products,service,functionality.

Location: Suit 4B Ogunbeye Street, Off Amaraolu street Agindibi,Ikeja.Lagos.

Come with a copy of your CV,photocopies of your credentials and this mail for clarification issues and for security purposes.

However it is important you confirm receipt and your availability replying this email.

For further inquiries,please call the secretary on 09050000082

Scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tejiri4(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
myenvironalert:
Your CV meet our requirements. Your interview comes up by 9AM TUESDAY 12/6/18 32 Olufemi Rd off Ogunlana Dr S/Lere Lagos. REF ID: FU
Show to Security

Pls how legit is this?

scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dogtails(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello,

This is to inform you that you have been scheduled to attend an interview with details below

Date: Thursday, 14th of June 2018

Time: 10am

Venue: Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited (FQPL)

Address: 2nd Floor, No 2, Macarthy Street
Beside TBS, Onikan
Lagos.

Upon arrival kindly ask to see Funsho.

Kindly acknowledge receipt and confirm attendance. Failure to do so will be taken as a forfeiture of the interview.

For any enquiries kindly respond to this mail or contact the number below.

Please be punctual and best of luck.

THE RECRUITMENT TEAM

ADDRESS: No 2, McCarthy Street, Onikan, Lagos

PHONE: +234 703 874 0707 | W: www.5thQuadrant.net [2]

ORGANIZATIONAL & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT | BUSINESS PROCESS EXCELLENCE |
LEARNING SOLUTIONS | RECRUITMENT & TALENT MANAGEMENT
Please who knows dem
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oluwabamishe(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2018
The following addresses have been reported as being used by Scammers who send interview messages to people only to deceive them to selling GNLD products.

1. Plot 5,Voda Paint Plc,University Press House,Fumec Bus Stop Off Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.
2. 3rd floor, 8 Thomas Salako Street, Ogba Bus-Stop, Ikeja Lagos.
3. No 2, Sunday street, off Ikorodu, Palmgrove, Lagos
4. 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
5. HYINSCO Office. No. 4, 2nd floor, upward Sanitas outlet, Alara street, Off commercial avenue, Onike, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.
6. Plot 5, university press building, along industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.
7. 4B, Ogungbeye street Oppt African shine by cadbury bus stop, Agidingbi ikeja Lagos
8. Plot 14, Block A, Voda Paint, Surulere House, Off Fumec bus-stop, Surulere industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Whyke141: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Tailors Needed Urgently!!!

The services of skilled & trained Tailors who reside within the city of Ibadan, Nigeria, for immediate employment, upon passing the requirements are needed at BethMacaulay Couture.

BethMacaulay Couture is a unisex fashion House into the production of outfits for young and adult whilst making every stitch count. Located at 11, Ayoola Drive, Opposite Jemibewon's House, Aare New-Bodija, Ibadan.

Application is open within 12th to 16th of June, 2018 to the general public (Male & Female) who meets up with the requirements listed below;

• Applicants should be between the ages of 18 years to 30 years.
• Applicants should have at least a year training experience with evidence.
• Applicants must reside within Ibadan (Ibadan North/North West most preferable)
• Applicant must be well versed in English language.
• Application is opened to both the Educated & Non Educated.
• Applicants must have a guarantor.

Interested Applicants should send a mail to "Lizzybethcouture@gmail.com within the dates of of application.
Mail should include;
• Full Name
• Gender.
Mails received after these dates would not be attended to.

Applicants who successfully applied are required to come for an oral & practical interview on the 19th of June 2018 at 10am Prompt.
Venue - 19, Ayoola Drive, Opposite jemibewon's house, Aare New-Bodija, Ibadan.

For more enquiries please call - 08118864400,
Good Luck!

Signed
Mrs Elizabeth Macaulay
CEO BMC.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HenryG(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Good morning friends, please i seek your help to confirm if this sms i got is a scam or not. Thanks
YOU ARE INVITED TO INDUCTION/COLLECTION OF PLACEMENT LETTER AT UAS ON 21-06-18 AT 6 UBIAJA CRESCENT, GARKI 2, ABUJA BY 10AM ENQ 081 5969 4497
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bablola(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
You have been selected for an interview with the HRA in our office; 8, Adebare Street, B&Q Building, Ogudu Bustop, Lagos on Thursday 14th June, 2018 by 9am. Help confirm..,How true is this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SRK1(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2018
Get work on a continuous basis as a freelance fiction ghostwriter or copywriter!

It's an exciting time in the freelance writing business on a personal level. Get jobs and get them continuously with no idle time. Are you a fiction writer or copywriter? Get in touch with me today! I'm particularly looking for people in these two categories.

Get paid handsomely. Opt out any time. Get paid instantly. And much more!

Are you up for the challenge? Then get in touch with me now!

Contact me with your work samples (You don't have to share a whole body of work, maybe one chapter.) And I would be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement before opening them. I'm a freelance ghostwriting agency owner, so I have contributed to many published and unpublished works and have no reason to want to steal your intellectual property.

Contact me, and I will send you my ebook on Self-Publishing for free!

Get in touch with me now at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Samacliveth82: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2018
After your CV evaluation by our online HR, You have been shortlisted to meet with HR Director for an Interview at BS LEAD GLOBAL LTD as a Graduate Trainee.

B.S.LEAD GLOBAL LIMITED is a fast growing Resource Management and business Strategy Company dedicated to providing business solutions and human resource services to her teeming Clients is going through expansion and would most importantly desire to work with passionate and results driven individuals

We were impressed with your Qualification which makes you an excellent Candidate for this role, so we would like to invite you for an Interview/Assessment at our office to tell you more about this role, our company's mode of operations and also get to know you better.

DATE:WEDNESDAY 13TH JUNE 2018

TIME: 9am Prompt

Address: No 4 Ogungbeye Street,Off Amaraolu, by 1st gate Agidingbi Opposite Mega Chicken Bus-stop,Ikeja,Lagos.

Kindly Come along with a copy of your CV ,copies of your credentials and acknowledge this mail with a reply.

For further enquiries Please Call the Secretary: FIDELIA 08078698337

We Look forward to seeing You
Best Regards,

HR ADMINISTRATOR
B.S.LEAD GLOBAL LTD
please my people I got this message when I called that I can't make it on wed they rescheduled the interview on Friday. please room any info about the firm whether scam or real. Has anyone gotten same text?
Urgent reply needed
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dorisonyewuchi: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=badruu post=65420410]

You've been invited for an Interview/Briefing on Fri.
15/06/18 19 Bode Thomas Road,Awoyokun/Onipanu
B/stop Lagos.Time: 9am Prompt. Ref;INFO/91/TE.
Note:Lagos Residents Only. For more info visit;
www.medproglobalresources.com
Contact; 0909-807-7757

Someone should help me confirm please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mrstanley1: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
HenryG:
Good morning friends, please i seek your help to confirm if this sms i got is a scam or not. Thanks
YOU ARE INVITED TO INDUCTION/COLLECTION OF PLACEMENT LETTER AT UAS ON 21-06-18 AT 6 UBIAJA CRESCENT, GARKI 2, ABUJA BY 10AM ENQ 081 5969 4497

Induction for what?? If you know nothing about this, pls save your time & Tfare.#ScamAlert
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mrstanley1: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=Dorisonyewuchi post=68481417][/quote]

Please refer to the first page of this forum, you will easily detect GNLD message alert. #Scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mrstanley1: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Samacliveth82:
After your CV evaluation by our online HR, You have been shortlisted to meet with HR Director for an Interview at BS LEAD GLOBAL LTD as a Graduate Trainee.

B.S.LEAD GLOBAL LIMITED is a fast growing Resource Management and business Strategy Company dedicated to providing business solutions and human resource services to her teeming Clients is going through expansion and would most importantly desire to work with passionate and results driven individuals

We were impressed with your Qualification which makes you an excellent Candidate for this role, so we would like to invite you for an Interview/Assessment at our office to tell you more about this role, our company's mode of operations and also get to know you better.

DATE:WEDNESDAY 13TH JUNE 2018

TIME: 9am Prompt

Address: No 4 Ogungbeye Street,Off Amaraolu, by 1st gate Agidingbi Opposite Mega Chicken Bus-stop,Ikeja,Lagos.

Kindly Come along with a copy of your CV ,copies of your credentials and acknowledge this mail with a reply.

For further enquiries Please Call the Secretary: FIDELIA 08078698337

We Look forward to seeing You
Best Regards,

HR ADMINISTRATOR
B.S.LEAD GLOBAL LTD
please my people I got this message when I called that I can't make it on wed they rescheduled the interview on Friday. please room any info about the firm whether scam or real. Has anyone gotten same text?
Urgent reply needed

GNLD #Scam

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oguntheo: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
GNLD scam I once attend there interview for good two day at d end I was ask to bring 40k for licence

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Samacliveth82: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2018
mrstanley1:

GNLD #Scam
Thank you so much
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Samacliveth82: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2018
Jakeattah:
MEDPRO just sent another of their many invites.... The number one GNLD

.... But they can't see me

Same to PG Group ,my people just be careful. Their address is at illupeju, ikeja
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by CrazyRichNig(f): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Good afternoon. Does anyone know about Megatech software Ltd at town planning way, Ilupeju? I got a text from them inviting me for an interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.