Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1813219 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by borntoexcel2000(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Good Morning House,

Got this

Dear Candidate,

You are invited to a Bank interview and Documentation session with WorkForce.

Date: Friday, 29th June 2018.

Time: 10am.

Venue: Mina Morrison Centre, 86, Olu Obasanjo Road, opposite Diamond Bank, Port Harcourt.

Dress code: Strictly Formal Corporate.

Also please visit www.workforceoutsource.com/documentation/ to download and print out forms for documentation. PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY.

NOTE:

- Passport used must have white background and you must be corporately dressed, 8 copies.

- Your guarantors (2) are to attach their passport (with name and signature behind), work ID and standard ID and must have valid email addresses.

- Your referees (2) are to attach their passport and a valid ID.

Come along with duly filled forms.

Print this mail as proof of invite.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by daceo1(m): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2018
borntoexcel2000:
Good Morning House,

Got this

Dear Candidate,

You are invited to a Bank interview and Documentation session with WorkForce.

Date: Friday, 29th June 2018.

Time: 10am.

Venue: Mina Morrison Centre, 86, Olu Obasanjo Road, opposite Diamond Bank, Port Harcourt.

Dress code: Strictly Formal Corporate.

Also please visit www.workforceoutsource.com/documentation/ to download and print out forms for documentation. PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY.

NOTE:

- Passport used must have white background and you must be corporately dressed, 8 copies.

- Your guarantors (2) are to attach their passport (with name and signature behind), work ID and standard ID and must have valid email addresses.

- Your referees (2) are to attach their passport and a valid ID.

Come along with duly filled forms.

Print this mail as proof of invite.

workforce is legit

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oguntheo: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello THEOPHILUS OGUNTOYE, your application via was approved and you have been scheduled to undergo a Screening Interview with PSIS HR Board.
Date: TUE 26/6/2018
Time: 9am.
Address: L'monarch Towers, 65 Opebi road Opp Glass House by Salvation b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Kindly present copies of your Credentials and a Passport Photograph and do ensure to be punctual.

Should you need help/directions, you may call: 0701-061-6106/1005
www.prosterlingng.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oguntheo: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello, due to your application to M.H.S via online you're invited to come over for an Interview session with the HR Dept on Tuesday 26/06/2018.
Address: 4b Toyin street, opposite Victory home school before unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time.

Help/directiives?
Call the ADMG: 0803-449-6175/M104
www.madehillssolution.com.ng.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bablola(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hi Sulaimom Farawe,

Congrats! You’ve been shortlisted for an interview with Berlyft LLC as a Marketer. We are very impressed with your profile.

Please help a brother, is this real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by daceo1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
oguntheo:
Hello THEOPHILUS OGUNTOYE, your application via was approved and you have been scheduled to undergo a Screening Interview with PSIS HR Board.
Date: TUE 26/6/2018
Address: L'monarch Towers, 65 Opebi road Opp Glass House by Salvation b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Kindly present copies of your Credentials and a Passport Photograph and do ensure to be punctual.

Should you need help/directions, you may call: 0701-061-6106/1005
www.prosterlingng.com

gnld

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by daceo1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
bablola:
Hi Sulaimom Farawe,

Congrats! You’ve been shortlisted for an interview with Berlyft LLC as a Marketer. We are very impressed with your profile.

Please help a brother, is this real?

search dem out brother, looks legit since its marketing
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bkaylore(f): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
daceo1:

firstly did u apply for the job, then try and search the company on google and know what they do, some might have good names but just be another form of gnld
Don’t go pls GNLD pple
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bkaylore(f): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
jinx14:

its not worth it ..
Who approves CV in Nigeria..
The msg content isnt professionally typed
I don’t know them. But m certain they are BS

I just got this now.
Will you say it’s not professionally typed. My dear this pple are beginning to top up their game

Dear BAKARE ABIOLA,
In view of your application via our online human resource PORTAL,we are impressed with your background,An Assessment has been scheduled with details below:

Date:Tuesday 26th june,2018

Time:9am prompt

Venue:18b,bayo Ajayi street,cadbury bstop opp Africa shine,agidingbi Ikeja.

BG LEAD CONSULT is a fast growing multinationals organization that specializes majorly on business and human development, building capacity through consultation and strategic planning and training.
NB: Kindly come along with 2 passport photographs and a hard copy of your CV. We apologize for the late information;however it is imperative that you confirm your availability.Do so by replying this mail.For further inquiry or assistance call 07083402825
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Robisky001(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
jinx14:

its not worth it ..
Who approves CV in Nigeria..
The msg content isnt professionally typed
You were right. Quite unfortunate I didn't see this earlier. Since its kind of closer I decided to make my present known. Your guess is as good as mine. Immediately they started their motivation yearnings and the rest I just took my bag and left. Wasted my plenty Tfare down there.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bablola(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
You are invited 4 interview @ Consolidated Hallmark Ins.Plc.No264 Ikr Road Obanikoro,Lag.by 10am on 27/06/18.Acknowledge Ur presence THRU 08035501054/0902151682.

Hope this ain't a scam cuz it still seems totally awkward to me receiving an abbreviated text from a firm
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by daceo1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
bablola:
You are invited 4 interview @ Consolidated Hallmark Ins.Plc.No264 Ikr Road Obanikoro,Lag.by 10am on 27/06/18.Acknowledge Ur presence THRU 08035501054/0902151682.

Hope this ain't a scam cuz it still seems totally awkward to me receiving an abbreviated text from a firm

its GNLD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by otus4me(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2018
Robisky001:
Got this job invite. Don't know if it is worth it. Please help verify.

CV approved. You have been selected for an INTERVIEW on MON 25/6/2018 by 9am 6 Remilekun Str off Falolu Rd,by Akerele Rd Surulere. HR Matrixglover 070-80403158
how far did u go. cos I got almost the same this morning. with the same address
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Robisky001(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2018
otus4me:
how far did u go. cos I got almost the same this morning. with the same address
Don't bother. It's Gnld... I was there life and direct.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by beeteevels(f): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Good Morning. I am recruiting for a General/Process/Pack Electrician with a minimum of 3 years hands on electrical and control experience in FMCG.
Educational Qualifications: OND

Qualified candidates should their CVs to iwelabi.ps@gmail.com

Closing date: 29/6/2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Vikzywhyt(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Job vacancies for Branch managers in an eatry in Lagos. Qualification: B.sc and a minimum of 5yrs experience in an eatry like Chicken republic, Domino..., Salary: 80-100,000. Interested and qualified applicant should contact Vickroons Consult via 09076431227.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Vikzywhyt(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Vacancies in an eatry in Lagos for a Branch manager. Requirement: B.sc and a minimum of 5yrs experience of working an eatry like Domino, Mr. Biggs, Crunches... Interested and qualified applicant should contact Vickroon's Consult via 09076431227.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by veecovee: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
*WISE WORDS FROM A GREAT THINKER AND OBSERVER!!*

Buffalos kill 7 people every year.
Lions kill 500 people every year.
Hippos kill 800 people every year.
Spiders kill 5000 people every year.
Scorpions kill 7000 people every year.
Snakes kill 10000 people every year.
*And then, surprisingly,* ...

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/14#68801077
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Baloboi(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dear Applicant,  
Sequel  to your application as received on our HRM PORTAL, We are impressed by your background. We are pleased to inform you that you are fit to be a part of our workforce  based on the work experience and the qualities you possess.

We would like to invite you for a face to face work assessment  at our office. During which you will have the chance to learn more about the Organization, and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives. On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located at No;4 Alh Kareem Ogungbeye Street Off Amaraolu Street, behind Zenith bank,1st gate bus/stop, opposite Mega Chicken, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

The work assessment  has been scheduled to hold by: THURSDAY 28th, June 2018. By 8:30AM

Kindly come along with an updated CV.

If you have any questions before the work assessment,  do contact- 

Looking forward to seeing you.

Best wishes. 

Coach Audrey
HR Dept
Your sit code : 10617055J
Build Multi-Services Ltd

I just received this mail few mins ago i only need to confirm if it's real or not. So as not to waste my Tfare
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by teasty234: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in working with .

As part of our selection process, we would like you to complete this short Questionnaire by clicking this link here.

Interview
We would also like to invite you to an interview as follows:

Date: Friday, 29th June 2018
Time: 11am
Address: , 3rd Floor, SUM House, 350 Borno Way, Off Hughes Avenue, Herbert Macaulay, Yaba (near Alagomeji bus stop).

Please confirm your availability by replying this email as soon as possible and come along to the interview with a hard copy of your CV.

Pls how true is this info. Is it real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SODEXSKI(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2018
Your application has been reviewed and you are invited for an interview session with the HRM on Friday 29th June, 2018 by 10am at plot 14, university press building, adjacent to fumec filling station or sanusi bus-stop, ogba. Lagos

how valid is this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omosaku(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is strictly for HR- Practitioners that Value Good Information.
It is the Value that determines Relevance and Not the Certificates.
HR Metrics and Analytics Skills make an HR Practitioner more relevant in his/her organization.
https://hrmetricsandanalytics..com
#HRNIGERIA #CIPMNIGERIA

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SEHHYTEX(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
You are invited for an Interview Scheduled on Fri 29th June, 2018 for the position of Bus. Dev. Executive. Time: 11:30AM, Venue: 1b Alfred Olaiya Street, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. Please come with originals & copies of CV/Credentials and be corporately dressed. For details call: 070-1335-3014

how legit is this??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fxdrizzle(m): 1:02am On Jun 29, 2018
Holamscoh:
Dear nairalanders pls for your own safety no
one should Interact or do any form of
business with this monicker Fxdrizzle. He is
a notorious scammer as u can see where he
mistankely shot himself in the leg in this
SCREENSHOT. He has numerous monickers,
Recently we found out he was the one who
was Impersonating the good Goldenval of
nairaland. He almost scammed someone
recently with the Monicker (Goldenvai) Which
he used capital letter I instead of (L)Pls
everyone should stay clear of
this predator. Pls broadcast, u might save
his next Victim. Cc:Tabbaz
( Modify ) ( Quote) (Report ) ( Share )
lmao...is this the best you could come up with. It's like you are really pained. Guess what, I don't care. Make e dey pain you till it drives you to your early grave. Useless gay beggar

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tabbaz(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Any evidence against fxdrizzle @holamscoh?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oyetemi(f): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2018
Your application has been reviewed and you are invited for an interview session with the management and head of human resource of RS consulting Nig., on Friday, 22ND June 2018 by 10am at plot 5, Block D,  university press building, adjacent to sanusi bus-stop, off acme road, ogba. Lagos.

Come with your cv/credentials/references for confidentiality. 

I got this invite last week, but couldn't go. Please how legit is it?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lahify(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dear Applicant,

You have been invited for an oral assessment as an "Admin Officer" at one of the selected centers in Lagos on Tuesday 3rd July 2018.

Venue : Last floor, University Press Building, Funmec Bus stop, Acme road, Ikeja.

Time: 10am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your  updated Cv as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/Cv you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.

Confirm your attendance.

http://ignyteinitiatives.com.ng

Best Regards

hr.crystallineconsult@outlook.com

please is this real or scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
lahify:

Dear Applicant,

You have been invited for an oral assessment as an "Admin Officer" at one of the selected centers in Lagos on Tuesday 3rd July 2018.

Venue : Last floor, University Press Building, Funmec Bus stop, Acme road, Ikeja.

Time: 10am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your  updated Cv as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/Cv you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.

Confirm your attendance.

http://ignyteinitiatives.com.ng

Best Regards

hr.crystallineconsult@outlook.com

please is this real or scam

scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lahify(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
xyluz:

scam
Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55