Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806765 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by thwy31(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please does anyone know if Mark Calthers Ltd, 51 Issac John, Ikeja is not a scam?
Any review information?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ruthieo(f): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
U are invited to Health2Wealth interview based on your application online. Friday 22/07/16 Time: 9am
@ 95 Ikorodu Express Rd, Fadeyi B/Stop, Lagos. 07066999466
who else got this please? thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 1:00am On Jul 22, 2016
duruallwell25:

Please help me verify this.
Dear Duru Chidozie,

You have been recommended for a Work Chat and Briefing on FRIDAY 22nd July 2016 by 9am @ 23a, Jaiye Oyedotun Str., Magodo GRA Phase 2, Secretariat B/stop, Oshodi- Berger Exp. Way, LAGOS.

Please be informed that you should come a printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Directions: From Oshodi board a bus heading to "TOLL GATE/BERGER" and highlight at SECRETARIAT - directly in front of the estate.

Regards

Career Pro Nigeria

its fake bro..
visit www.mitacy.com there is a list of fake recruiting agencies I put up there and also highlighted some strategies on how to identify fake recruiters and fake interview invites..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 1:02am On Jul 22, 2016
ruthieo:
U are invited to Health2Wealth interview based on your application online. Friday 22/07/16 Time: 9am
@ 95 Ikorodu Express Rd, Fadeyi B/Stop, Lagos. 07066999466
who else got this please? thanks

are you asking if uts a fake or you just asking to find company to go with you or to relate with?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 1:07am On Jul 22, 2016
utchvikky:
You are invited for an assessment/interview tmrw MON 11/07/16 by 9am No. 2 Olowu str off Awolowo way, Ikeja Lagos. Enq:HR Mrs Edith. I got this message today please are they for real?

huh? suprised to see you here...
smiles...there is a topic on mitacy.com with insights on how to identify fake recruiters and interview messagea
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ruthieo(f): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
asking if is fake of cos before nko?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adeco2(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
@ smiley@
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cherylzayn(f): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Have u tried what u are saying is scam .do u want gossip to control your life or u want to take decisions on your own. l have recieved a blessing and am a blessing to others because of the people sharing fliers on d road and posters on the wall
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by UFOMZY: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Arc edge resources..... Na fake....bad exp with dem......plz beware

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by duruallwell25(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2016
deedav:
Please guys is this interview invitation real?

Dear Applicant, you are hereby invited for an interview with Gocollate technologies on Thursday 25th of Feb 2016. Kindly come along with 3 photo copies of your CV and all other credentials. Time 10:00am. Office Address: 37b freedom way, Opp Delta Afrik Towers, off Ikate round about, Lekki-Lagos. Thank you
Pls was the invitation real, I got this same invite yesterday. Thanks. I await your speedy response cos the interview is scheduled for tomorrow.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by duruallwell25(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2016
upload111:

its fake bro..
visit www.mitacy.com there is a list of fake recruiting agencies I put up there and also highlighted some strategies on how to identify fake recruiters and fake interview invites..
You are invited for an interview on the 28th of July being Thursday.

Venue : 37b Freedom way off ikate round about lekki phase 1. (Stop at ikate roundabout and ask of freedom way, the office is opposite delta afric tower). 

Time : 8am

Thanks!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by clemdo: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please who knows any company associated with this address because I just received an invite from them
You have been scheduled for a written/oral interview on Thurs 28/7/16 by 8:45am prompt at 103 Allen Avenue 4th floor Suite 1 Ikeja.HT-SHLG
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dammyllare(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
I just got this from pruvia limited,pls I need information if anyone knows about the company

You have being invited for an Oral/Written Interview Scheduled on Fri 29/07/2016.For the Position Site Engineering Executive.Time: 10am,Venue:Flawless Essence Ltd #69 Ayinde Adeleye Str off Mojidi Str off Toyin Street,Ikeja. please come with copies of CV & Credentials For Details call: 090-8115-5066

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ebimarian: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Your CV Profile impress us, you are invited for interview on THURS 28/7/16 by 9AM 16 Ondo Str, behind Keystone Bnk,Mashalasi B/Stop,Apapa Rd,Costain, LagADTAA

Got this.. ..when I applied on Jiji...pls is this for real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ebimarian: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
LaurelP:
I have seen so many Nairalanders complaining and lamenting their ordeal in the hands of fake scam
Cheers!

Regards 2 Ur OnlineApplication,Ur invited 4 Interview THUS.28/7/16 9am, 16 Ondo Str.WEST MashalashiB/Stp back of Keystonebank Costain.Lagos081-1901-5444CHR1995.....pls help me.. ...is this real.. .pleas
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by babaRaw: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
dammyllare:
I just got this from pruvia limited,pls I need information if anyone knows about the company
You have being invited for an Oral/Written Interview Scheduled on Fri 29/07/2016.For the Position Site Engineering Executive.Time: 10am,Venue:Flawless Essence Ltd #69 Ayinde Adeleye Str off Mojidi Str off Toyin Street,Ikeja. please come with copies of CV & Credentials For Details call: 090-8115-5066
dammyllare:
I got the same message too bro....08130944335 let hook
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
duruallwell25:
You are invited for an interview on the 28th of July being Thursday.

Venue : 37b Freedom way off ikate round about lekki phase 1. (Stop at ikate roundabout and ask of freedom way, the office is opposite delta afric tower). 

Time : 8am

Thanks!

I dont get u..r u inviting me??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
ebimarian:
Your CV Profile impress us, you are invited for interview on THURS 28/7/16 by 9AM 16 Ondo Str, behind Keystone Bnk,Mashalasi B/Stop,Apapa Rd,Costain, LagADTAA

Super fake
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
I keep getting mails and PMs from people asking if some certain job invites they got, are real..

Its no longer news that many nigerian youths/graduates have been scammed of their hard earned cash. Some even end up in the net of kidnappers. Some end up wasting their time and money not to mention endangering their lives to travel across states, only to get to the venue and discover it is a fake recruiting agency.

We have decided to conduct a webminar totally free of charge (i mean absolutely free) to teach people how to identify fake recruiting agencies and how to discern scam mails and see through fake sms interview invites.
That way you can see and identify fakes yourself without wasting time asking or waiting for hrs or days for someone online to respond to your questions.

During the interactive webminar, you can ask all questions concerning these fake agencies and their acts and the mitacy speaker will answer them all. Looking forward to audience.

Cc.
Sunnypar
Mpyaw
Pojomojo
Goldendr
debbie
davide470
lalastica
uboma
utchvicky
emmahoney
Avicky
Engrcharlesid
odunharry

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ebimarian: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
upload111:

Super fake
Thank u
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
ebimarian:

Thank u

You are welc
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by duruallwell25(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
upload111:

I dont get u..r u inviting me??
pardon me bro, please I just want to know if this invitation is familiar to you or anyone here. I received the invitation yesterday and the interview is tomorrow.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
duruallwell25:
pardon me bro, please I just want to know if this invitation is familiar to you or anyone here. I received the invitation yesterday and the interview is tomorrow.

Its looking like a fake..but I cant conclude. Did u apply to them? Do they have a name? What role are you invited for?
My guess is that its a fake.

Attend the webninar I mentioned That will be holding on mitacy and you will know how to identify these crooks..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by haibe(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Just look at how they bombarded my inbox from yesterday till today

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
haibe:
Just look at how they bombarded my inbox from yesterday till today

cheesy heheeheheheeh

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by iamgoodness(f): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Like their page for job opportunities with them: www.facebook.com/mygoodnessstores
MyGoodness Stores is an online store aimed at meeting the fashion needs of its customers at best prices. The CEO, Corper Uzowuru Ebere Goodness, has nurtured this idea of being an entrepreneur. The economic meltdown and level of joblessness in the country today triggered this vision.
MyGoodness Online Stores is giving the general populace as well as corpers the opportunity to partner/own their own business. This could be part-time or fulltime. Corpers/Awaiting nysc members who are also good in graphics and design and digital marketing are also welcome. See this analysis:-
As an NYSC member,you earn N19,800/30 days = N660 daily. Some hawkers make more than that. Let’s wake up and be more productive,proactive and create room for more income. The earlier we wake up and smell the coffee, the better for us all. Let’s stop waiting for the government to feed us, that is where we are in this age.You can earn as much as you want by selling any fashion product of your interest online.You could also start up your own online mall. Make effective use of the SAED lectures you had.
Have an entrepreneural mindset today. Join/Partner with MyGoodness Stores.
Nigeria’s ours,Nigeria we stand!!!
Like their page for job opportunities with them: www.facebook.com/mygoodnessstores
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by numbersalone: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2016
Upload111 said to help him post the below

It is no longer news that many Nigerian youths/graduates have been scammed of their hard earned cash all in the name of job invites/interviews. Some even endanger their lives by travelling across states only to discover they had wasted their precious time and money because the agency that sent the invite was fake.

These things can be avoided if you can quickly identify the fake agencies ,their messages or mails.
come saturday the 30th of july 2016 by 6:30pm, the mitacy team will be holding an interactive webminar to teach you ways to identify these fake recruiters and see through their wiles and gimmicks. You can also ask questions in the course of the webminar.

MAKE IT A DATE!! on www.mitacy.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by JajaAmbula: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
ebimarian:

I think it's real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.