Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1861120 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Akokoakumary: 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
Pls do any1 knws dis company n any info abt em? Was sent a mail frm em.

Your CV and application is well received, and you have short-listed
for and interview. The interview will hold on the .

Date: 17th of May 2017
Time: 9.00 am
Venue. Afess company, at No 14 Fess Abasili ave, union bank building, ojo Alaba international Market Lagos
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by trendwill: 11:24pm On May 12, 2017
Anyone interested in legitimate online business that enable you to Earn while you Learn.Then Attend a FREE Seminar to start immediately.
Register by sending mail to nairacareng@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jesuyemi(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2017
A multi international company just opened in Lagos is in need of the following:

Qualification
1. lab Technicians Minimum of OND
2. Nurses Minimum of OND
3. Medical Lab Scientiest Minimum of OND
4. Receptionist Minimum of OND
5. Cleaners Minimum of SSCE
6. Drivers Minimum of SSCE
7. Secretary Minimum of OND
8. Accountants Minimum of OND
9. Store keepers Minimum of OND
10. Office Assistant Minimum of OND

NOTE: all Applicants are to send thier CVs and application letters to joborbits.acr@gmail.com
Application close JUNE 30, 2017
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bnekis(f): 4:33pm On May 14, 2017
Wizzaro2014:
PG Invites you for an Assessment with HR. on Mon.05/08/17 by 9am at N027 Ayodele ojo by TRAFIC LIGHT Bus Stop Ilupeju, Lagos.(Lagos residents)
090-71404599. How genuine is this

PG invites you for an interview for recruitment on Thur 11/5/17 by 9am at 27 Ayodele Ojo by Traffic Light bus stop Ilupeju.(Lagos Residents Only)HR 090-73635196

PG invites you for an Interview to work with the Executives on Monday 15/05/2017 by 9:30am at 27 Ayodele Ojo,Coker Rd Ilupeju Lagos.Enq.HR WORLDTECH

Na wa o
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bnekis(f): 5:11pm On May 14, 2017
Godfidence:
Hello "my name" , the management of SNL approved your details and has selected you to come over for an interview on Friday 14/04/2017. Time: 9a.m venue: 228 ikorodu road, opposite N.E.M insurance by Obanikoro bus/stop. Lagos. A hard copy of your cv , credentials and a passport photograph is required and pls you are strictly advised to be punctual. For help/directions you may call the admin unit: 0909xxxx RC: 015/MPT..please who knows about this company? And again that date is good Friday which is a public holiday, I want to know if it's real?

Hello IGHENEKI LUCKY, this is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Friday 12/05/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: plot 228 ikorodu express way, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials &a passport photograph.
Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990.
www.snl.com
RC:003/MPT

Please how true is it
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sammiel: 3:20am On May 15, 2017
You are invited for an Assessment slated for 16/5/2017 by 9:am at 27 Ayodele Ojo str,opp St.Paul church,Traffic Light,Obanikoro b/stop,Lagos. 081-3800-0206

This is GNLD right?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bambam50(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2017
YOU ARE INVITED FOR JOB BRIEFING @ GEMSTONE MGT RES ON TUESDAY 16/05/2017 by 9.00 am. 1st FLOOR, L&B MOTORS, BESIDE OLAMBE BUILDING, AGO - TAYLOR B/STOP, ODO ONA APATA RD, IBADAN. Please COME WITH YOUR CV AND BE PROMPT.

Who receive same message?

Is it real or fake?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by AYMONI: 10:24am On May 15, 2017
WCLTD/NIG

05/15/2017

Dear Anayo, based on recommendation you are among the few candidates selected for an assessment wt the human resources director on Tuesday 16/5/17 by 9am @6, Odunuga Street (opposite Kehinde Odusote Estate) Anthony village, Anthony bus/stop.

hello house, got this message this morning. I want to know how legit is d company. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tompeters(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2017
Please I got these 3 invites today..... Please I need your help if they're real or not
(1) From the HR Desk, you are invited for an interview Tuesday, 16/5/17 by 9am at No. 98 Palm Avenue, Mushin, Lagos.REF: HR/IAIS/29
(2) Sequel to your CV review, you are to report for an interview on TUE 16/5/17 9am @ 98, Hillstar Building 3rd Floor, Papa Ajao Mushin Lagos. APL/31 081-1277-4041
(3) FortuneCareersLtd Invites U for career chat by 9am on Tue 16 /5/17 @192 Ikorodu Rd, beside FirstBank, Palmgrove Lagos. FC/ZP/DD2 http:///n89p , 081-0394-5247
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dhollargurl(f): 8:02pm On May 15, 2017
Okay
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gifted245: 3:33pm On May 16, 2017
JOB ADVERT
IMAGE LINKS WEST AFRICA is a pioneer in technology that touches millions of lives every day. A step ahead of technology – our products are made to save, support, and sustain lives. We conceive their molds well ahead of the trends in consumer lifestyles.
We are recruiting seasoned and competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: position of Support Engineer
Job Description
To offer after sales support and follow-up on projects
Education: HND Electrical/ Electronic engineering
Special Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities:
Excellent computer applications, especially Ms Excel.
Must have a good understanding of the technologies and standards as they apply to the installation
Must be able to read and understand manufacture’s manuals for operating and repairing of electronic equipment and components.
Must be able to think analytically.
Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Ability to work well under pressure and deadline environments.
Ability to translate highly technical information to end user customers and staff.
Ability to communicate with other staff.
Ability to handle on-call responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
27th of May.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info.imagelinkswestafrica@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by seunmarytemi(f): 8:35am On May 17, 2017
hello good morning house pls i got this msg

Thank you for your application for the above position,I am pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for an interview at MSC Ltd at 28,Oladipupo Oduwole Estate behind Bovas filling station,Opposite UBA bank,Ogunusi Road,Ojodu Berger.Date:17/05/2017,Time:12:00 PM Prompt.
Note: Please come with a copy of your Credential and CV. For more detail call.

hope is not gnld
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Fohlah(f): 12:07pm On May 17, 2017
Vacancy
Click on this link for more info https://recruitmentapex.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BenZyncla(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2017
Are you interested in earning good residual income in Real Estate any times you get people that acquire any genuine estate property/land? Many do this aside their regular jobs and earns good 6 digits and millions in such Real Estate residual income even in a single deal. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and we'll contact you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Fohlah(f): 5:04pm On May 17, 2017
Vacancy
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Fohlah(f): 5:04pm On May 17, 2017
Vacancy
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bozinny29: 6:58pm On May 17, 2017
Hi pls can anyone verify this for me, its URGENT
Dear Applicant,

You have been invited for an Assessment Center with CGA. Please see details of invite below

Date: Thursday 18th May 2017

Time: 1pm

Venue: 14A, Bayo Dejonwon Street, Maryland, Lagos. Behind Mr. Biggs

Requirements:

* One Passport photograph

* WAEC/NECO Result

* NYSC Certificate

​* Birth Certificate

* 1st​ degree certificate ​

(University certificate​​)/ 2nd degree Certificate (If Applicable)​

​* Writing Pad and pen​

​Please ​be punctual. However, be aware that you will only be allowed to enter the premise 5

minutes before your scheduled time.

​Best Regards,
CGA Recruitment Team.​​
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by RalphFortune(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2017
Kindly be informed that you are invited for an interview at 3k, Aswani road. Isolo industrial area. Isolo. Lagos. on Friday, 19/05/17 by 10am.

Please, how real is the above interview invite.
Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ruthieo(f): 8:58pm On May 17, 2017
Good Day,kindly come for an interview by 12noon tomorrow 48,olatunbosun street shonibare estate Maryland,ikeja. jetsupportservices is the coy name
pls how genuine
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by romeooye: 8:17am On May 18, 2017
please, is this NNPC recruitment notification real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by liverpudian9(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2017
Hello Sowande Olanrewaju Micheal ,the management of SUPREME NIGERIA has approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Friday 19/05/2017.
Time: 9:00am.
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b/stop, Lagos.
A hard copy of your CV, credentials and a passport photograph is required
For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990. www.snl.com
RC:978/MPT
please how true is this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ameh43: 4:19pm On May 18, 2017
I just got this, is it real?

"With regards to your Profile online, you are invited for Assessment/Recruitment on Fri 19/5/17 by 9am at 98 Palm Ave, Papa Ajao Rd, Mushin Lagos. Ref:HOD/HR/45" please anybody with knowledge on it should help
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bambam50(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2017
Hello my fellow Nlanders, Pls help a brother. I need First Bank headquarter address in Lagos, enrooting from Ibadan. Urgent reply will be appreciated. Many thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by galax1: 11:18pm On May 21, 2017
Prince - 3.5 hrs ago
You are invited to attend the interview tomorrow by 12 noon. Pls come with your CV and passport photograph to Ikota Shopping Complex Ajah Road 2, B53 beside Firstbank. Regards Prince

is it real kdr@consult
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bambam50(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2017
Hello my fellow Nlanders, Pls help a brother. I need First Bank headquarter address in Lagos, enrooting from Ibadan. Urgent reply will be appreciated. Many thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by temi1526: 9:22am On May 22, 2017
Abeg Epp me. I got this mail from a company, though I applied but am not sure if they are genuine. Find below the mail I received from them.

Hello............,

You are invited for an interview with BGM Nigeria a subsidiaries of Bossgroup Nigeria Limited for the limited position of a warehouse operator with our Company.

We were impressed by your background and would like to invite you to interview at our office [given below] to tell you a little more about the position and get to know you better. [Details about the interview, what we are into and our modi operandi in the organization. kindly, acknowledge the time you will be available to come over.

Time: 24/5/2017 1 p.m
Time: 26/5/2017 8am

Company address is 4ALH Karim street, Off Amaraolu, 1st gate, Agidigbi, Ikeja. Job code: ref/1001814. Hope to see you at the Job interview center. if you have any questions kindly call our Hr agent on this number 08124895404. Thanks.

Mr Mathew Oyewole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (270) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.