Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1807771 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ekwero78: 6:13pm On May 30, 2017
Plz I was sent this msg today:

You are invited for JOB INTERVIEW on Wednesday 31st May 2017 by 9:00am at No-2 Akin Oshiyemi street,off Allen Avenue,Sterling Bank Bus-Stop,Ikeja,Lagos.

Please be informed that you should come with updated CV,two-passport photograph and a printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards

Career Nigeria.

Is it a scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ekwero78: 7:00pm On May 30, 2017
[08/05 10:26 pm] lonovwie: This information below is from a friend so let's be vigilant
( From my inbox

Greetings from Lagos.pls help me share cos I know most of your followers are here in Lagos. its God that
saved me yesterday.I applied for a job via Jiji on Monday, on Wednesday I was called for interview in Maryland Lagos.I got to Maryland took a bike to the location for the interview. When I got to the lonely building in mende there in Maryland, Okada dropped me and left, no one to ask a question, I called the number that was attached to the message of interview to tell him I'm at the venue, he picked and said his men are downstairs, I looked around and saw two men, the looks on their faces was not funny.They asked me to open the message for them to see, I opened it, after Reading they said I belong to room one, that I should switch off my phone b4 climbing the stairs, I told them I'm not expecting any call, they said its compulsory.I asked them how long the interview will last and they said 3 to 4hrs, I was tired. I told them to give me a minute let me inform my pple that I won't be home early as I told them, l went towards the gate to call my sister, as I was answering the call two men came down making them four, they started shouting on me that I'm wasting their time that is like I'm not ready for the job.As this was happening a guy from no where came behind me all I heard was "my case is different "and I said so is mine.

He said he saw the winners bangle I was wearing that I should meet him outside the gate. I followed him, he asked what brought me here, I told him I came for an interview, he said I should thank my God that I saw him if not it will be a different story by evening.That I should leave the place immediately that the pple are using charms on pple. I thanked him and entered a bike that dropped one guy at the gate there and left. They called and called I no pick.This morning they sent a text that my interview has been rescheduled.Lets be vigilant with online Jobs I have not been myself since yesterday.) Incase I get a text message like this
You are SHORTLISTED for an assessment on THUR 27-02-17 by 10am at
1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

Pls Beware of this Address
They are Kidnappers and ritualists....

Kindly spread till it.we never know who we might save.Sent as received
[08/05 10:43 pm] lonovwie: YOU WERE RECOMMENDED FOR AN INTERVIEW FOR TOMORROW WITH (GIS) OUR OFFICE 20A OKUMAGBA AVENUE OPP AME CLINIC ESTATE ROAD,WARRI . or @ Edewor Shopping center or anywhere in the Warri environment IM/EG71 TIME:9AM.09039264998

Don't call them or go there. No job there they are killers sad
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ayodbrabo(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2017
Hills food and confectionary nig ltd is looking for bakers in lekki/ajah area.
They need these bakers as soon as possible. If you are interested or know anyone that might be, please contact us at hilsfood@yahoo.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Godfidence: 9:44pm On May 30, 2017
ekwero78:
Plz I was sent this msg today:

You are invited for JOB INTERVIEW on Wednesday 31st May 2017 by 9:00am at No-2 Akin Oshiyemi street,off Allen Avenue,Sterling Bank Bus-Stop,Ikeja,Lagos.

Please be informed that you should come with updated CV,two-passport photograph and a printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards

Career Nigeria.

Is it a scam?
I received the same mail today....please what do you feel about it as I am in need of a job!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ayodbrabo(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2017
At frenchlearners.com.ng we are looking for both language and normal school curriculum home tutors.
So, if you are a fresh graduate or an experience one looking for a home tutoring job, this is an opportunity for you
We have clients all over Nigeria and we are looking for tutors that can meet their needs.
To learn more about us, visit frenchlearners.com.ng
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bowlexzy(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by unixomotee(f): 8:40am On May 31, 2017
pls I got dis moni
HelloThis is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on FRIDAY 02/06/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, after Shepherd hill church by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph.
Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990.
www.snl.com
RC:807/MPT
is a scam or real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bowlexzy(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olusola11: 12:59pm On May 31, 2017
In response to your application for our Graduate internship programme,
you have been shortlisted for an interview and test exercise.
Venue: Max-edge Marketing Communications, 7b Imaria street, Anthony
Village, Lagos.
Date: Thursday 01/06/17
Time: 2pm

i got this. please it scam or real or is it marketing job. because if it is, i no go
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Cenytour: 1:00pm On May 31, 2017
unixomotee:
pls I got dis moni
HelloThis is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on FRIDAY 02/06/2017.

www.snl.com
is a scam or real
unixomotee:
pls I got dis moni

www.snl.com
is a scam or real
unixomotee:
pls I got dis moni

www.snl.com
is a scam or real
unixomotee:
pls I got dis moni

www.snl.com
is a scam or real

I got the same invite a few minutes ago. I'm no. RC:018/MPT.
Does this look real please? Before I travel down to Lagos oooo
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by danelaa: 1:13pm On May 31, 2017
Does this look real please? Before I travel down to Lagos oooo [/quote] don't waste ur time..It does GNLD clowns ..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by danelaa: 1:14pm On May 31, 2017
Scam...Don't waste your time
Godfidence:
I received the same mail today....please what do you feel about it as I am in need of a job!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nkc22: 2:02pm On May 31, 2017
EzepueChinelo:
I just got a job Interview Invitation from S.N.L
Any news about their Authenticity please help.
That's the message below:

Hello, This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Monday 20/03/2017.
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph. Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.
For help/directions you may call the Admin: 09094679990
RC:012/MPT.

Please was it real?? a friend of mine just got their invitation for interview...

Please kindly respond
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fabregas04(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2017
Cenytour:

Does this look real please? Before I travel down to Lagos oooo
don't waste your resources sir/ma.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Godfidence: 2:44pm On May 31, 2017
danelaa:
Scam...Don't waste your time
Thank you very much because I almost decided to go as man pikin need job badly!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ladoney(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2017
airbeeneezer:
Please has anyone heard of one WESTCORP limited at Anthony village ....got a message from them concerning at interview ....how true is this ?
Westcorp is gnld/scam. A friend of mine went for it sometime ago.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Withambition(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2017
http://thelegaldiary.com/
Hello People. It's so nice and interesting to have you on-board. Have you ever observed that Law is almost, if not, everything in the society? Believe it! The Law can either make or mar you. You think it is only Lawyers that should know the Law? Definitely not! In fact, what should give your Lawyer an edge over you is that he know where to find the Law.
For your own interest, THE LEGAL DIARY seeks to educate you on your legal rights and duties by posting the Legal stories of people and proffering Legal advice as much as possible. This can be in form of decided cases, fresh briefs or even hypothetical cases we can learn from.
Note, however, that nobody is an island of knowledge or above mistake. So, the opinions of learned persons on the various platform are also welcome. This is also an opportunity for us to ask that question that has been bothering us about our legal rights or duties in our day to day activities.

Visit THE LEGAL DIARY on http://thelegaldiary.com/
IG: @mylegaldiary
FB: https://m./1298091223567870
E-mail: my.legaldiary@gmail.com
Twitter: @mylegaldiary1

JOIN THIS TRAIN AND LET'S RIDE ON!!!
This is why you should document your contract! http://thelegaldiary.com/you-should-document-contracts/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olusola11: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2017
Someone please help me verify this job invite. it urgent. Thanks

olusola11:
In response to your application for our Graduate internship programme,
you have been shortlisted for an interview and test exercise.
Venue: Max-edge Marketing Communications, 7b Imaria street, Anthony
Village, Lagos.
Date: Thursday 01/06/17
Time: 2pm

i got this. please it scam or real or is it marketing job. because if it is, i no go
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by FX2BROWN: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2017
I GOT THIS SMS , IS IT A SCAM? You are invited for JOB INTERVIEW on Thursday 1 June, 2017 by 9:00am at No-2 Akin Oshiyemi street, off Allen Avenue, Sterling Bank Bus-Stop, Ikeja, Lagos. Please, help a brother.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by iykebest1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls who knows about Mari-Gold mining and construction co. Ltd? Are they genuine?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by shidof(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good day. You are hereby invited for a job interview at CAE brands Limited scheduled for Friday 2 June, 2017 at #2B Rumens Road, off Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi, Lagos by 11:00am prompt.
Thanks

I got this message today, Please is it real and does anyone have any information about the company?
Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by whilly: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2017
please somebody should help me to confirm if this job is real, before travel back to Lagos. I just received this message few minute ago.
This is to inform you that the management of S. N. L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Monday 05/06/2017. Time: 9am venue: 228 Ikorodu Road, After Stepherd hill church by Obanikoro b/stop, Lagos come with your credentials and a passport photograph. please you are strictly advised to be punctual.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bowlexzy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
McTimothy Associates
Vacancy for an Executive Driver

Dedicated and courteous Executive Driver with superior driving and customer service skills. Able to adjust schedule to meet changing executive customer priorities and preferences. Mindful of all city and state safety regulations for motor vehicle operation.

· Responsible for Executive vehicles to be cleaned and/or fuelled as requested.

· Responsible for checking engine fluids, inspecting interior and exterior electrical and mechanical components, maintaining tire pressure and keeping fuel levels at adequate levels.

· Maintains an on call status to respond to any and all other included duties to assist the CEO and any of his executives and their family members.
Other responsibilities as assigned

Apply here: http://www.ideal.com.ng/app?home/jobdetail/349/Executive-Driver

Our other Jobs on nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/3836511/ideal-job-portal-connect-employers#57124374
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by apples1987: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
PLS NL TAKE A LOOK AT THIS JOB INTERVIEW INVITATION, IT GOES THUS; HELLO, IZUMUNNA OBIJURU DAVID. THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF S.N.L APPROVED YOUR DETAILS AND HAS SELECTED YOU TO COME OVER FOR AN INTERVIEW ON MONDAY 05/06/2017. TIME: 9AM VENUE: 228 IKORODU ROAD, AFTER SHEPHARD HILL CHURCH BY OBANIKORO B-STOP, LAGOS. COME ALONG WITH YOUR CREDENTIALS AND A PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH. PLS YOU ARE STRICTLY ADVISED TO BE PUNCTUAL. FOR HELP/DIRECTIONS YOU MAY CALL THE ADMIN UNIT: 0909-467-9990. www.snl.com RC:036/MPT.

THATS THE END OF THE INVITATION. MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE MESSAGE WAS SENT TO ME VIA THIS NUMBER: +2348025259674. NOT THE COMPANY NAME AND THE CODE AT THE END PF THE MESSAGE BUT INDEED A COMPANY LIKE SNL DOES EXIST COS I SEARCHED FOR IT ON GOOGLE. PLS KINDLY ADVISE. THANKS
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fabregas04(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
whilly:
please somebody should help me to confirm if this job is real, before travel back to Lagos. I just received this message few minute ago.
This is to inform you that the management of S. N. L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Monday 05/06/2017. Time: 9am venue: 228 Ikorodu Road, After Stepherd hill church by Obanikoro b/stop, Lagos come with your credentials and a passport photograph. please you are strictly advised to be punctual.
GNLD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by veraiyke(m): 5:23am On Jun 03, 2017
seunmarytemi:
Hello house pls help me confirm this msg, I got this today

Sequel to your application,You Are Invited for Test and Interview at AIICO House,plot2,oba-akran Road,Ikeja,Lagos.Mon 6/5/2017. 10am. 07066024645
AIICO is an insurance company. Check it out.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lalo80: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Please I received a message from ICS at Obanikoro Ilupeju for an interview on Monday, but I stay in Ajah. Please i want to know if it will worth the stress. And I need an assistance on how to get there from Aja. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Adortem: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Please,who knows the salary range of Verite Microfinance bank for a Call Centre Agent? Please,how do I take transport from Ajah to thisaddress?17, Verité Building, Apongbon Street, Lagos-Island,Nigeria West Africa.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lalo80: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lalo80:
Please I received a message from ICS at Obanikoro Ilupeju for an interview on Monday, but I stay in Ajah. Please i want to know if it will worth the stress. And I need an assistance on how to get there from Aja. Thanks

PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME OUT!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.