Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 (11847 Views)

Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Clinton594(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2014
19,500 live I saw it on jumia
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Clinton594(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2014
YouSuckDude: this phone make sense die.. I thought the ferrari picture was a gameplay footage lol... Anyway, i'll be waiting for it to land in jumia, need to have this for the upcoming sallah celebration. But we need a 2gb ram phone from innjoo which will battle the Tecno phantom Z away from the market. #InnJoo fan
Boy it's already on jumia, do you buy online from Nigeria? Cos me too I definitely want to get that phone
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by YouSuckDude(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2014
Clinton594:
Boy it's already on jumia, do you buy online from Nigeria? Cos me too I definitely want to get that phone
YES!!! Finally out! Just want to complete d money now to get the phone. I was thinking of getting it through jumia but i don't know if it'll be available at local stores in my area. Anyway, once the money is complete, i'll make d decision.... Games don suffer for my hand! #TeamInnJoo
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by wizzyblast(m): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Well, the specs are cool.. Would like to own one... Just wanna know though, an octa core + 1GB RAM might seem like a gamble... How does one utilize 8 cores with 1GB RAM? I'd prefer quadcore + 1GB RAM... Much more stable! i1s...
.. And I'll also like to know which consumes more battery... Octacore or quadcore?
Its a really good phone for that price..

1 Like

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by bush4ker(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Na only peeps for nairaland fit buy this injew cuz na only jumia .gionee and tecno dey nigerian market
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by OlaksEinstein(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Cool one people!!! Get Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN20,500.00 only and Innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN14,500.00, How cool? You wanna get this deal right? Please contact me.
Email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by seunwen2(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Still rocking my bold 5
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Hamonic(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
I got one Innjoo i2 yesterday 3rd October, its pretty cool but find out that it's battery drains fast and its always warm if you talk for more than a minute...is there any solution to this?
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by hassanAde(m): 1:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Jimmychoo:
Like how much do u think it will cost on Nigeria? And I also hope this one come with flip case and follow come ear piece in the pack. Anyways, we are waiting.
the name is not even attractive
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by IamAbeGroups(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2014
Do you know you are always the Boss?
At JUMIA we WORK for YOU,
Make your order(s) list on www.
Contact or Place your order(s) via:
08112500111 (Calls & Text),
08069278428 (Whatsapp Only Pls),
abe.jumia@gmail.com,
PIN: 7FEF2660

TO GET INSTANT DISCOUNTS
N500 DISCOUNT ON YOUR ORDER FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO ORDER.
Remember we Attend to CASH ON DELIVERY in some selected areas across Nigeria, which means you are always safe to shop with us.
As VERIFIED JUMIA SALES CONSULTANT, this are what YOU STAND TO BENEFIT FOR SHOPPING THROUGH ME:
1. YOU WILL ENJOY 50% DISCOUNT ON YOUR SHIPPING FEE.
2. DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME, FREE FOR ORDERS ABOVE 10K IN LAGOS.
3. CASH ON DELIVERY
4. FREE RETURNS WITHIN 14 DAYS.
5. I WILL MONITOR AND PROVIDE YOU WITH FEED BACK ON THE PROGRESS OF YOUR ORDER(S) & ALSO MAKE SURE THEY ARE DELIVERED TO YOU WITHIN THE DELIVERY PERIOD.
6. COMPETITIVE PRICES FOR ALL PRODUCTS.
7. A CHOICE OF MORE THAN 80,000 QUALITY PRODUCTS.
8. A GREAT COSTUMER SERVICE BASED IN LAGOS.
9. GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO MAKE BEST ORDER(S) FROM JUMIA.
10. NEGOTIATE FOR DISCOUNTS ON BULK PURCHASES (GOOD FOR RESELLERS)
11. PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST DEALS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SAFE MORE MONEY.
12. PROVIDE YOU WITH THE SAFEST ATMOSPHERE TO MAKE ALL YOUR PURCHASES FROM JUMIA.
13. MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY ON ALL ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS.

To Place Order(s), Enquiries or Complain(s) Talk to a Verified Jumia Sales Consultant Today on:
08112500111 (Calls & Text),
08069278428 (Whatsapp Only Please)
BBM PIN: 7FEF2660
Email: abe.jumia@gmail.com
BULK PURCHASES ARE FREE TO CONTACT THE ABOVE CONTACTS.
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by GSMArenaNG(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Evening guys,
Innjoo note now available, Get N500 Instant Discount on ur purchase.
Talk to a Verified Jumia Sales Consultant.
Call 08112500111 or Whatsapp 08069278428

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itel To Release It1556 With A Massive 5000mAh Battery - First Pictures / MTN 4.5GB Is Now N2,500...all Day, All Night! / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.