Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) (1066 Views)

Nawa Oo!! See What This Lady Share On Instagram (photo) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
My serious gf only come around on Sundays but each time I attend service my pastor will be preaching keep the Sabbath day holy, DON'T WORK on Sabbath day, don't do unclean things on Sabbath day, don't eat too much oil....

And my gf as capitalized on that, each time she comes around, she carry bible along and start preaching that particular verse

I find it heartless because my conscience won't allow me open eye and sin against God just like that, she only have chance to visit me on Sunday

when mummy and daddy has gone to town's union meeting

please, should I ignore that sermon and make love to my sweet Angel?? please advice oo

I don't even know the colour of her pants SMH
and we have he dating for 3months

matured advice!!
Re: Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmmm make i read come think am before i reply
Re: Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Btw who te you say sabbath na sunday
Re: Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) by Tundeiab(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy: My serious gf only come around on Sundays but each time I attend service my pastor will be preaching keep the Sabbath day holy, DON'T WORK on Sabbath day, don't do unclean things on Sabbath day, don't eat too much oil....

And my gf as capitalized on that, each time she comes around, she carry bible along and start preaching that particular verse

I find it heartless because my conscience won't allow me open eye and sin against God just like that, she only have chance to visit me on Sunday

when mummy and daddy has gone to town's union meeting

please, should I ignore that sermon and make love to my sweet Angel?? please advice oo

I don't even know the colour of her pants SMH
and we have he dating for 3months

matured advice!!
Guy, from what you typed, I think you are still a teenager. My advice will be that you face your studies and direct your energy with your babe's to a more productive thing.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) by hannesy(f): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab:
Guy, from what you typed, I think you are still a teenager. My advice will be that you face your studies and direct your energy with your babe's to a more productive thing.
ehhehehehehehehehe young u haf heard na go nd read ur book

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) by Caseless: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tell ur gf love is preached on sundays in d church, so there is nothing wrong in making love on sunday.
NB: don't commit sin pls.
Re: Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
caseless: Tell ur gf love is preached on sundays in d church, so there is nothing wrong in making love on sunday.
NB: don't commit sin pls.

hehe

like the girl who asked if I removed her virginity when I had sex with her

I said no, I just made love
and left the virginity intact

#wordplay thanks for the advice dear

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) by maputohq: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

hehe

like the girl who asked if I removed her virginity when I had sex with her

I said no, I just made love
and left the virginity intact

#wordplay thanks for the advice dear
bAdoo
Re: Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Obvious Signs That Your Lover Is Lying To You / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being In A Long Distance Relationship / Man's Breakup Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.