Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! (2090 Views)

Girls Come In And Describe Your Future Boyfriend / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! / 3 Keys To Meeting Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2014
grin angry angry am crazee joor
barackodam:

undecided
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2014
imas: OOOOOHHHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGGGOOOODDDDD Sweetheart where have you been, I've been searching everywhere for you, Liberia,( almost got Ebola) Sambisa forest(Shekau almost used me for fried meat) Kaduna(almost got blown with Buhari) to mention but just a few places I've been just to be with you. I LOVE YOU
*Draws her close, wipes her tears and gives her a peck*
and when I said mad men where on nairaland, nobody believed me!!! angry
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by lasheez(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2014
Add pin 799E1150
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by barackodam: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Ladystewie: grin angry angry am crazee joor

Tank God u no
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2014
All this qualities? Anyway there is one "perfect man" I know of (unluckily, He aint a yoruba)... His name is Jesus.... I hear He's comin soon.... Happy waitin moi cherrie
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by mployer(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Scam trap for yoruba guys grin

FYI, gals don't advertise for boyfriend, there are boyfriends everywhere, what is lacking is husbands.
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Mcbussy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Puhahahaha grin....desperation

So so hilarious...didn't know mofos still post stuffs like dis on nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Deserve Better!! / we are cool now! / Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.