Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man (2090 Views)

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Every Rich Man Is Handsome / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Well, i want to write this based on the true life exposure having worked for hotel for some months now. I've come to realise that the most promiscous men on earth are well to do men.
The following are my bases:

[b]Rich men are the most promiscous:[/b These men keep jumping from one hotel to the other with different girls be it with runz girls, full time prostitutes or side chicks. If you cant cope with marrying a man with whether you believe it or not that he's at other women's arms, then dont try tying anything knob with a rich men, cos he can never stay wih you alone.

Absenteeism: These men keep telling you either there are going for one business/official deal in one state/country or the other, but the truth is they are at the mercy of other women somewhere thereby depriving you as a wife/fiancee that quality time. I'm saying with a fact as a hotelier.

Spending much outside: of course, the prostitutes out there are for money, so they tend to make sure your husband/fiance spends till the pocket/atm show empty pocket and when he's back home, you ask for money and he tells you he does not have money. This claim is after he must've spent all his money on those girls outside.

Incessant calls: These girls who are actually prostitutes are professionals in their career. They either use diabolical mean or economic mean to make sure the keep your husband if he actually paid well when they met and till your husband/fiance gives out his number to them, he wont even know it thereby making them to bang the phone with non-stop calls 247. This is after they've given him/them an unforgettable sex blow.

They lie a lot. Rich men are professional liers. These men have everything to convince any woman be it a wife or runz babes to believe them even when they are actually lying.
Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by ayowonder(m): 1:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by Chidonc(m): 2:07am On Jul 07, 2015
guy abeg stop giving excuses for been poor. Is it not poormen dat do stayout jst 2 drink dry gin. Abi poorman no dey Bleep ashawo, it when u are rich dat u will not really have time for women. Na poor men dey pursue woman so no stress am

5 Likes

Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by Rubis(m): 2:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Someone that will cheat will cheat, be he poor or rich.

2 Likes

Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by asadike(f): 2:18am On Jul 07, 2015
I want a man that i can weather d storm with.
Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by lecturerdabo(m): 2:35am On Jul 07, 2015
asadike:
nwanyi oma, irutegonu! Ife i n'acho na sokoto no gi n'okpa
Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by NEROSKY(m): 2:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Rubis:
Someone that will cheat will cheat, be he poor or rich.

Now that you've said my mind, what should I type
Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by asadike(f): 2:57am On Jul 07, 2015
lecturerdabo:
nwanyi oma, irutegonu! Ife i n'acho na sokoto no gi n'okpa
lol.Nwokeoma ke kwanu?
Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Chidonc:
guy abeg stop giving excuses for been poor. Is it not poormen dat do stayout jst 2 drink dry gin. Abi poorman no dey Bleep ashawo, it when u are rich dat u will not really have time for women. Na poor men dey pursue woman so no stress am

You wont understand. Combine all the struggles for women by poor men, it wont reach 1% of what rich men do.
Some of them, even at 2:am, they are still driving around looking for whom they were either unable to catch earlier in the night or for a fresh one after they must've done with the one they earlier caught. Which poor man would still be running around at that time of the night looking for woman to go fucck? Or why do you think security guards in hotel open the hotel gate for incoming and outgoing vehicles till day breaks.
#fact
Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Godshand:

You wont understand. Combine all the struggles for women by poor men, it wont reach 1% of what rich men do.
Some of them, even at 2:am, they are still driving around looking for whom they were either unable to catch earlier in the night or for a fresh one after they must've done with the one they earlier caught. Which poor man would still be running around at that time of the night looking for woman to go fucck? Or why do you think security guards in hotel open the hotel gate for incoming and outgoing vehicles till day breaks.
#fact

Poor men are just as bad maybe they do t do it in hotels etc.

Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Poor men are just as bad maybe they do t do it in hotels etc.

You may be right though, but come to think of it, who has better financial muscles to execute the deal? Let that answer your question.
Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by Asuokaa: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2015
asadike:

Good morning...hw was ur night
Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by Chidonc(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Godshand:

#fact
. Sorry to quote you wrong sir, most richmen hardly have time for themselves, I agree dat some richmen are casanovers but most poormen are wost oh, the gates in most hotels are usually opened and closed till day breaks is becos it a business area or do you want to tell me all there guest are mail
Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by Arami92: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Poor men aren't better, they are just limited in their capacity to cheat. Money doesn't change a man, it can simply expose who he truly is. Success doesn't equate with infidelity, it only makes it more accessible (women are more likely to chase after him, and his wife is more likely to stay if she finds out)

The point is a good and faithful man is hard to find. If you find him..Never let go!

1 Like

Re: Read This Before You Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
asadike:
whats dat on ur dp shocked

Looks like large watermelons

(1) (Reply)

Guys Whats Your SAY? / Types Of Kisses And There Meanings / Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.