Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! (100799 Views)

Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively / Obafemi Awolowo University Is Recruiting Massively 2015 / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by modash(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2014
I think they are done
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
modash: I think they are done
They ain't done..they want to finish with the OND guys before they start sending out invitation for the HND and experienced positions.The OND guys are at the interview stage now.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by modash(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2014
kropelgrada:
They ain't done..they want to finish with the OND guys before they start sending out invitation for the HND and experienced positions.The OND guys are at the interview stage now.
Thanks hope it's sooner rather than later
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by lagbaja3: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello Guys!!

I just got aptitude test invite for experienced position in 2 weeks time.

Anyone else?

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by uchechukwuochei(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mine would be rolling in soonest in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by tbanger(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
lagbaja3: Hello Guys!!

I just got aptitude test invite for experienced position in 2 weeks time.

Anyone else?

Hi bro, congrats. What position did u apply for?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by modash(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Checked online it still says under examination!!!!
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by aligs: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
I got the invite too...
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congrats to everyone that just got invitations..but i think it is also important you tell us which experienced positions you applied for?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
modash: Checked online it still says under examination!!!!
If you did not apply for experienced position,i don't think you should expect one soon..but if you did,you just need to hold on.I think they will still be sending out invites by Monday
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by modash(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
kropelgrada:
If you did not apply for experienced position,i don't think you should expect one soon..but if you did,you just need to hold on.I think they will still be sending out invites by Monday
Applied for experienced position.Just keeping my fingers crossed oo.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by azarenka: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2014
i also got the invite. pls help me with SHL materials..
my e-mail addy is game2fortune@gmail.com.
thank you.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by SAT1: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2014
azarenka: i also got the invite. pls help me with SHL materials..
my e-mail addy is game2fortune@gmail.com.
thank you.

Which role did you apply for?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by lagbaja3: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Anybody with experience on their tests should pls enlighten us on the pattern.

Just so we know in which direction to study.

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Tellyou: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
lagbaja3: Anybody with experience on their tests should pls enlighten us on the pattern.

Test is mostly SHL ensure you practice online so you cn attempt all questions.
I applyd 4 the ond technician position, pasd the tests n invited for interview.
Anyone hv ideaz on wht 2 expect?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
lagbaja3: Anybody with experience on their tests should pls enlighten us on the pattern.

The general test format is SHL and it is a CBT.Then the professional test is usually based on your qualification and the position you applied for.I hope that answers your question.Please guys state the positions and the department you applied for that will help those who are still expecting invitation know if they have started sending invitations to the positions they applied for.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Olaoke16(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
I applied for Cadet drilling supervisor Position...Has anyone been invited based on this Position... need reply asap...
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by mavinc4u(f): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
kropelgrada:
The general test format is SHL and it is a CBT.Then the professional test is usually based on your qualification and the position you applied for.I hope that answers your question.Please guys state the positions and the department you applied for that will help those who are still expecting invitation know if they have started sending invitations to the positions they applied for.

you are too nice. You shouldn't have replied that guy. It irritates me alot to see people like that, they want information from you but will not help you with the information they have.people like him are not to be helped at all. he asked the first question and people responded, some people asked him question and he never responded rather he came up with another question and you replied him and asked him the same question many people had asked him and he came online and read your response and moved out without responding to your question. I would not be surprise if he comes back to request for the SHL material. my dear if your parents didn't teach you something then life will teach you; that is one thing I have learnt. Stop asking him because he doesn't want you to know. If the job is yours then is yours whether he replies or not, what is yours is yours. Ignore him jare.

2 Likes

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by lagbaja3: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tellyou:
Test is mostly SHL ensure you practice online so you cn attempt all questions.
I applyd 4 the ond technician position, pasd the tests n invited for interview.
Anyone hv ideaz on wht 2 expect?

Bro could you please send me an email to nedutech[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by lagbaja3: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
I applied for SENIOR PURCHASING OFFICER
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by ikweremilitant: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
guys i applied for the drilling cadet.am not an engineer,so do i stand a chance?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by aligs: 12:29am On Sep 29, 2014
applied for Contracts Engineer and was invited for the tests
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by infoscope(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2014

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by icecrown: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
I applied for the compliance position (experienced hire) in August i think, anybody who also applied to this function who got a test invite cos i'm feeling somehow now.

Been checking my emails every 5mins (lol*sad-face*)
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Royal30: 12:15am On Sep 30, 2014
kropelgrada:

Please can u help me with the SHL and CBT materials
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Royal30: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Olaoke16: I applied for Cadet drilling supervisor Position...Has anyone been invited based on this Position... need reply asap...

YES.......I just got mine yesterday. Please any idea on wot to expect?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by diggy4real: 1:27am On Sep 30, 2014
I applied for structural engineering, anyone got an invite on this?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Royal30: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=infoscope]Download SHL TOTAL Recruitment Past Questions and Answers at http://nigeriannewsportal.com/download-shl-total-recruitment-past-questions-and-answers/#sthash.3IQ4iL4R.dpbs[/quote

Hw do I get this
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by hadewal1: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi guys,

I got an invite for Aptitude and Technical tests in 2 weeks. Please help with the format for the tests

I applied for senior purchasing officer.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Royal30:
Please can u help me with the SHL and CBT materials
By CBT i mean Computer Based Test and it is not a material that you need to study.But information reaching me is that the test won't be a CBT.As for SHL materials i don't have any but just study as much as possible, any one that you can lay your hands on..The general test is normally easy,where the problem lies is in the technical or professional assessments.So you need to have a general knowledge concerning the position you applied for.So be ready..and good luck bro.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
hadewal1: Hi guys,

I got an invite for Aptitude and Technical tests in 2 weeks. Please help with the format for the tests

I applied for senior purchasing officer.
SHL...Then study for your professional test.You will write both on the same day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.