Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua (36852 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2014
make him no try am o
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Vivalavida99(f): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Gboliwe: Hahahahhahahahahaha. Sharp moves from the LaSG. Then again, TB Joshua has no such powers as to cure even malaria but he definitely will have staged one or two ebola case healings as usual. Good thing they checkmated him before he even kills himself.

Lmao @ the bolded. grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Omomehn: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2014
Hmm
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by humpito(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2014
That's very thoughtful of them.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by sohl7(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2014
If he wants to show us that he can truly heal an ebola victim,he should be kind enough to relocate to Liberia

5 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2014
dedons: Ebola is not a respecter of persons grin
But Ebola is nothing when it's comes to God

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by tijjanioyan: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2014
Mynd44:
Smh....

Don't you see the reason for this? People from other west African states might slip into the country to come to the church believing that they will be healed there and the church might habor them
he wsnt wit his eyeglasses,i may lend him one if he doesnt mind

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by muaa(f): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2014
At a time like this, I think the miracle we need most is for TB to pray for God's mercy to eradicate this sickness from Africa.
There is power in the name of Jesus, to break every chain. And I hear the chains falling.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2014
Gboliwe: Hahahahhahahahahaha. Sharp moves from the LaSG. Then again, TB Joshua has no such powers as to cure even malaria but he definitely will have staged one or two ebola case healings as usual. Good thing they checkmated him before he even kills himself.
don't talk what you don't know if he is sent from God you'll regret having said that

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by solangers: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2014
OMG: YORUBA NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS SET TO SHOOT NEW MOVIE IN LIBERIA

With the recent outbreak of the Ebola virus which has been a serious threat to Nigerians after a Liberian diplomat was confirmed dead of the virus in the country, citizens have been under serious fears any form of body contact in their environment BUT SUPRISINGLY ENOUGH,

Continue here to see picture of the reputable nollywood actress whois ready to endanger her life alongside that of nigerians just for money:

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/omg-yoruba-nollywood-actress-set-to.html
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2014
everyone is entitled to his own opinion. But believe me, your opinion is so shallow!

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by SeniorSana(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2014
If he can help, why not let him?
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by tijjanioyan: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2014
Ahuitzotl: This one no be kiroshibobo matter,ebola will kill 9 out of 10.....leave GOD out of this...
even d virus sabi speak in tongue pass dem

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Bryancrox(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Na wha o
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by heykims(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Chai, I doubt if d govt can stop ds man from staging his fake healing as he usually does, now dt he has been sensitized by d lagos state govt, Ebola healing is next..

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by ednut1(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2014
baba prove ur self. go to liberia and seira leone to heal dem. in as much as i hate dis guy. i jst hv to love him. cos my mama hotel near his church must sell hehehehehehehe
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Anyway it's only 600naira

shocked shocked shocked na wa o
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Skmoda360(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Ebola ko, adEBOLA ni....
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Edusouls(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Good move from nigerian people, at least we have seen a case that made nigerians, alert and working so hard to protect it's spread to it's citizen's, let's not criticize every move made by nigerians, we re cheering this one...

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Gboliwe: hush! Don't say it out o. You want his followers to stone you to death?
I am able to say it here because I can stand all their rubbish insults with my insultproof vest. grin
Got you. His followers are just like Jim Jones of Guyana fame or David Koresh, nothing but cult. They are practically worshipping the guy calling him man of God. Bunch of idiots. It's 12.50am here. Gone to bed.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Sijo01(f): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2014
If T.B Joshua is silly enough to accept Ebola carrier he might contract it before he performs his magic.The word is enough for the wise. He shouldn't be that silly.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by solangers: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2014
surawilly: As the deadly Ebola epidemic continues to wreck havoc on West African countries, the Lagos state government on Sunday stepped up its surveillance to ensure infected nationals of affected countries sneak into Nigeria.
Officials of Lagos State Ministry of Health and the Federal Government  visited the General Overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Joshua seeking his cooperation in ensuring Ebola victims are not brought to his church for healing.
The SCOAN, a popular international church reputed for its claims of divine healing is a popular destination for sick people all over the world including the West African countries currently battling the Ebola epidemic.
Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Jide Idris, who led the delegation to the SCOAN, said the visit was in recognition that the church is an international Christian congregation whose members comprise of people from all over the world including the countries of West African sub-region already affected by the disease.
The commissioner added that the visit is one of the state government’s strategies of sensitizing faith-based organizations on the need to cooperate with the government to prevent the spread of the disease in the country by educating the worshippers to report health issues to medical experts.
Idris said the Federal and Lagos state government are working hard to prevent a spread of the virus into the country, the delegation has deemed it fit to educate and create awareness among the multinational congregation on the disease and how it can spread.
“We have our strategies that we intend to share with you. Again, we need to know the resources you have here because whether it is one or two cases, if they are allowed to get out, it is a major problem. We are here to work together on how to contain this disease,” Idris told the cleric.
Another member of the delegation and Director, Centre for Disease Control (CDC), Professor Abdulsalami Nasidi said the visit was to inform the Synagogue church leadership about the deadliness of the Ebola virus and to ensure that it does not escape into the country.
Nasidi, who is both an Epidemiologist and Virologist, said the meeting is a “positive engagement mission” saying the team is seeking the cooperation of the church in containing the virus.
“We are here to engage you positively, we know the powers of this House and your powers and we are duty- bound to protect you and your congregation. We have no doubt the power God has given you, we can’t do that, but we want to help and make it work stronger,” he said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ebola-dont-accept-victims-lagos-urges-synagogue-leader/
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by heykims(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2014
mrworldwide1: don't talk what you don't know if he is sent from God you'll regret having said that
..nd now dt we know hes an agent of an ungodly master, we sud condemn his satanic practices..

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Lovine: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2014
FOOOOOOOLS can never believe the power of God to heal and save
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Edusouls(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2014
Stop making fun of your self, lasg just sensitized this man, just in case, why re some people so shallow minded..
ednut1: baba prove ur self. go to liberia and seira leone to heal dem. in as much as i hate dis guy. i jst hv to love him. cos my mama hotel near his church must sell hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Lovine: FOOOOOOOLS can never believe the power of God to heal and save
Stop being ignorant, bro . This is not about God but about highly contagious disease. Just make sure you follow the preventive measures. PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by tintingz(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2014
Good move LASG.

The earlier the better.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Edusouls(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2014
Lovine noo u re wrong, u girls have small brains, u go bring temptation to ur self and tell God to heal,u think God is human that u order around...
Lovine: FOOOOOOOLS can never believe the power of God to heal and save

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by megabyte2(f): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Nice move
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2014
LASG no de dull o...Kudos to them!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured / I Want To Be Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.