Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua (36850 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by BodyKiss(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Lovine: FOOOOOOOLS can never believe the power of God to heal and save

You're the real FOOOOOOOOL(S) here.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by immortalvoices(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2014
why all this fuss about him relocating to liberia, have u guys heard about the new anointing water and face bracelet he is getting ready to send out to other country?
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by goalburner(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2014
Gboliwe: Hahahahhahahahahaha. Sharp moves from the LaSG. Then again, TB Joshua has no such powers as to cure even malaria but he definitely will have staged one or two ebola case healings as usual. Good thing they checkmated him before he even kills himself.
Whot the fork!!!!!!!! I dey respect u recently buh u fall my two hands dis time. You guys give prejudices on d hell news u sight on naija papers. Av u ever been to d chrch to confirm wif ur bolded eyes..... all you do is sit d asss here and give infamous comments from a mysterious remote location.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by osazee12(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Laudable step from the LASG. They did the proper thing and we expect the prophet to do the right thing in the nation's interest
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by BlossomP: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2014
colossus2:
Lmao.....warrisdat shocked
Na tablet name. wink grin grin
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Ahuitzotl: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2014
colossus2:
Lmao.....warrisdat shocked
Gorilla scrotum....
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by goalburner(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Vivalavida99:

Lmao @ the bolded. grin
I pity u so mach
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by BodyKiss(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2014
immortalvoices: seun you have got over one million registered nairaland users...but looking at comments I see mostly one million (98percent) of idiotic shallow mindedness foolish and naïve comments albeit response here.

We are definitely responsible for our downfall in Nigeria (always seeking for opportunity to insult a man of God whose shoe u can't even lace

"Oh foolish Nairalanders who has bewitched you to be this ignorant"

Av you guys heard about the new anointed/anointing water and faith bracelet he is preparing abeg make una get brain and I presume if it works u guys will say na arrangee foolish people who can't won't sort out their problems but poke in anoda

This your comment is so ironical. lol
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Ahuitzotl: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2014
maximunimpact:

can u imagin? leave GOD out of this?
O.k,leave religious sentiments out of this...are you happy now??.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2014
Nice one before Ebola go come gain entrance for that big congregation of the world.
No be say u go carry simple malaria come synagogue, u go come carry Ebola go....Well done Lagos State
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2014
He'd Also Made This Announcement!
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Ezequeen: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2014
Gboliwe: hush! Don't say it out o. You want his followers to stone you to death?
I am able to say it here because I can stand all their rubbish insults with my insultproof vest. grin
...... Hmmmmm..... People with the free power of the tongue, how quickly and unknowingly u fall ..... I really love d comments. Pls do not mislead my comment to being opposing or supporting. But, i want to ask; Are u really sure d insultproof vest u ar wearing is accually for d humans u see?. If that man is fake as u claim and is diabolic, dnt u think yr insultproof vest needs to be strong enough to fight d source of his powers and not him What if he is a real servant of God from heaven, is yr insultproof vest strong enough to challenge d hosts of heaven??... Lets leav life conciousely. Nobody has made us the judge of the spirit. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by kiete(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2014
gladpresh: Ebola b looseangry
::
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
i said b loose
:
:
'
'
:
'
:
:
:
:
:
'
:
:
:
:
Loooooooooooooooooooose cry

Chai.....e still de luk me... e no wan go oo grin
Loose go where
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2014
Gboliwe: Hahahahhahahahahaha. Sharp moves from the LaSG. Then again, TB Joshua has no such powers as to cure even malaria but he definitely will have staged one or two ebola case healings as usual. Good thing they checkmated him before he even kills himself.
God will purnish! I swear!!
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Abeg oo

Emmanuel.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Mynd44:
Smh....

Don't you see the reason for this? People from other west African states might slip into the country to come to the church believing that they will be healed there and the church might habor them
Oga, Go Move Ma Post To Frontpage na!
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by nora544: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2014
I just saw this and I think will help many believers.

Solution to Ebola!
Several years ago, Ebola virus erupted in Africa, killing thousands without restrain or cure. The medical world was perplexed. A great man of God by the name John G Lake came to the rescue. Laying hands on infected people who were not to be touched. The slightest contact with any secretion from an infected person is all it takes for transmission. But with bare hands, cleaning secretion and curing every victim, John G Lake along with his Holy Ghost filled team, brought to an abrupt end the spread of the deadly virus. When asked by the medical world how he did it. He had this to say: I have the life of God in me, every virus that comes in contact with me dies. He asked them to get an innoculum from an infected person, observe same under a microscope to ascertain viral activities in it. They did and confirmed living and multiplying virus. He then asked them to put the innoculum on his palm and observe under the microscope. This time there were no more activities. ALL WERE DEAD upon contact with him. What a life! Every child of God has this life! He that has the Son has this life! That higher life that put out Ebola in the days of John G Lake will do the same through you in your day! At the Name of Jesus, Ebola will bow out! Stop the fear!

Let this message of hope and faith go viral and the Ebola viral spread will stop! Don't disdain the ever living words of Jesus: And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my Name, they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing (Ebola virus included) it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick (those already infected) and they shall recover - Mark 16:15-18.
John G Lake and team are long gone! But I am here, you are here! We can save our world!
We have the life of God in us!
Spread the faith!
Stop the fear!
Spread the life!
Stop the death!
Yes you can!
The world belongs to you!
Cause you belong to Jesus!
Halleluyah

I need 100 shares and type "Amen" to claim it.
Ituah Ighodalo, a Pastor, an Accountant, and a Writer. He attended the King's College, International School, University of Ibadan.
He is the senior pastor of Trinity House in lagos

The next Pastor who told his followers a fake information
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Lexusgs430: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2014
Does he need telling? One would naturally expect him to use his commonsense (not only if he proves, it's not so common afterall).
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2014
Akbee: thats a good move but sth was amiss in the arrangement.. tb joshua blvs dat he cant be ordered arround by mere mortals except the god of the synagogue.watch out for this week broadcast on his tv channel n u wl see a liberian woman testify dat shes bn healed of mr ebola by tb joshua.however,the aftermath of such event wl never b relayed on screen..na only him dey see Gods face.
Shut Up!!
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by onyeuka: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2014
Make sense
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2014
colossus2: Anyway it's only 600naira
whats that? I don't get ya bruh!
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2014
Gboliwe: hush! Don't say it out o. You want his followers to stone you to death?
I am able to say it here because I can stand all their rubbish insults with my insultproof vest. grin
prøof? Oya am all earz!
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by imii(f): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2014
Wise step made by the government. But am disappointed in the comments I read.. Is Ebola greater than God?.its ignorant men who has never seen or experienced a miracle that say "a man of God will get the disease before healing the victim".or that " Ebola is no respecter of persons".last time I checked it was God is no respecter of persons. I know healings can take place without human contact as I have experienced this before.just by watching a t.v program. This strategy should be encouraged by tb Joshua. Since he has a satellite t.v station that is aired .
As for those condemning the man and his miracles..even Jesus was condemned and called a devil worshipper .just because he performs miracles you don't understand doesn't mean he isn't from God.if he is and you mocked him....hmmm.its better you leave the judging to God.as for me I am indifferent.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by donodion(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2014
not. only SCOAN please
include the big camps RCCG,MFM,DEEPER LIFE,SAMSON AYORINDE,AN WARUL ISLAM,CANAAN LAND,just. to mention a few.
There prayer camps could be an easy target to get this virus spread like wild fire.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Amhappy(f): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2014
Good move. He can visit them in their country for healing in that case others will not be exposed to the risk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured / Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man / COVID-19: How False Negatives Are Complicating Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.