Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua (36842 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by donodion(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2014
I doff my hat to Lagos state government under Gov. Raji Fashola.A leader while others sit quietly and learn from.
Imagine this man as the next president....

4 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by goalburner(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2014
PLEXPLEX: Nice one before Ebola go come gain entrance for that big congregation of the world.
No be say u go carry simple malaria come synagogue, u go come carry Ebola go....Well done Lagos State
If that would be ur believe, then trust in it
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Smooyis(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2014
Say whatever u like........the work of God continues. For me and my household, we will serve the God of T B Joshua.
Let love leaddddddd..........

5 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by nora544: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2014
imii: Wise step made by the government. But am disappointed in the comments I read.. Is Ebola greater than God?.its ignorant men who has never seen or experienced a miracle that say "a man of God will get the disease before healing the victim".or that " Ebola is no respecter of persons".last time I checked it was God is no respecter of persons. I know healings can take place without human contact as I have experienced this before.just by watching a t.v program. This strategy should be encouraged by tb Joshua. Since he has a satellite t.v station that is aired .
As for those condemning the man and his miracles..even Jesus was condemned and called a devil worshipper .just because he performs miracles you don't understand doesn't mean he isn't from God.if he is and you mocked him....hmmm.its better you leave the judging to God.as for me I am indifferent.

When he can do this why he didnot fly to Liberia, Siera Leone to pray for this people.

Did you realy know that last week the head doctor in Siera Leone died he got Ebola when he helped the people in his country and he know how he has to work.

Why when he can heal doctors without border has to come to africa for help, Ebola is in west africa since march this year so why when he can heal he didnot show it.

Pastors from this new pentecost churches only want money and the public, like this other doctor in Lagos, but I feel more pastors will tell that they can heal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by simplex2: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2014
Good initiative. The LASG should be at an alert: whenever their is a miracle on live tv involving an ebola victim, they should storm the vicinity and condone off the church and all its members.
Let them all remain inside the church for 21 days under strict supervision!

5 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by goalburner(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2014
BodyKiss:

It's your kind that will die for no good reason because of your gullible mindset.
Drop dat bruh.... I ain't the type that watch him from cable sat. I do attend his programs sometimes
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by jaggedboi(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Its beta he(t.b Joshua) goes to meet them,instead of dem coming to meet him
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Tofax: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2014
TB Joshua Profers Solution for Ebola Viirus Open here and read : https://www.nairaland.com/1841920/prophet-tb-joshua-donates-profers solution for ebola
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Vivalavida99(f): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2014
goalburner:
I pity u so mach

Pity me?

You should pity yourself, cuz you are the ignorant fool here.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Olusanya333(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2014
This will be a platform of knowing false prophet. No false prophet can heal ebola if hm lay hands on him e get ebola.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2014
This is kind of funny

It won't stop them since the pastor doesn't who has one
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Akbee(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Shut Up!!
youngDaNaval go n help mama in the kitchen.this forum is for matured minds.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by poiZon: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2014
govt dey try tell am say ebola na actor n actor no dey die.
befor him wan go play actor wey ebola dey.

last bullet
chai bullet don finish
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by goalburner(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Vivalavida99:

Pity me?

You should pity yourself, cuz you are the ignorant fool here.
If u can define ur ignorance pertaining to my remark.
You were the one laughin at a mockery comment pasted on an esteemed man of God.
#don't like xchangin hell with ladies though.... so back off
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by heatmeup(f): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2014
colossus2: Anyway it's only 600naira
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by femi4: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2014
Omexonomy: Is tb joshua now a health official or does he look like a mortician to the lasag?
You almost make sense!
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2014
BodyKiss:

Shut up!
you shut up mofo go suck dic
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by heatmeup(f): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2014
colossus2: Anyway it's only 600naira
i hope you won't implicate yourself with this pics.you think internet is still like before abi?

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2014
heykims:
..nd now dt we know hes an agent of an ungodly master, we sud condemn his satanic practices..
pls show me the proof help a brother out
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Friedfred(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Smooyis: Say whatever u like........the work of God continues. For me and my household, we will serve the God of T B Joshua.

seriously? The god of TB joshua? Just listen to ur self.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by searay(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2014
There is no sickness God can not heal but our boarders should be silently closed . Anybody and everybody coming into the country should be quarantine.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Btruth: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2014
I honestly hope he will not try to do that, if he does, that means it will be his fault when both national & international customers will desert his church. And that will result to #Bad business! for him. So, prophet be advised!
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by chiwob(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2014
OK now
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by colossus2: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2014
heatmeup: i hope you won't implicate yourself with this pics.you think internet is still like before abi?
Let me just assume you are alright undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by heatmeup(f): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2014
colossus2:
Let me just assume you are alright undecided
a wrod is enough for the wise remember what happened to the facebook boy who had an issue with dss.he lost his mother in the process of internet stunt ooooooo.it because i like you am going tru all this stress
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2014
Smooyis: Say whatever u like........the work of God continues. For me and my household, we will serve the God of T B Joshua.

Seconded
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2014
Gboliwe: Hahahahhahahahahaha. Sharp moves from the LaSG. Then again, TB Joshua has no such powers as to cure even malaria but he definitely will have staged one or two ebola case healings as usual. Good thing they checkmated him before he even kills himself.

was like u at a time.... I know what God used him to do in my life...... I don't have to argue with u... ur attitude or belief can't change His anointing or diminish Christ followers in his church......

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Sarcasm grin

He will probably wear head-to-toe protective gear during the healing service, but alas government don spoil office for am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Old Woman's Massive Goitre Removed, All Smiles (Photos) / COVID-19: How False Negatives Are Complicating Testing / Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.