Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration (617 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Is Screened & Asked To Take A Bow / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by realGURU(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2014
pls rate using the following keyword
f9
E8
D7
C6
C5
C4
B3
B2
A1
Thank you!
Re: If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by davdandam(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Not being tribalistic I'm Yoruba and seriously if not for boko haram I might say he's tried a lot, he looks like a mumu on the surface but actually he's firm and rootless. To some extent Nigeria has actually moved forward under him economically and security wise if not for boko haram. Just think about when last you heard of thieves on highways, major bank heists and gradual reformation in every sector, nigerians are actually starting to have a say and if we can survive 2015 we'll become unstoppable. So I'll say b3
Re: If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by Prodigee: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2014
E8: he can do better!
Re: If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by ITbomb(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2014
B2
Focus leadership in the face of organized blackmailing
One good term deserves another

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2014
E8
Re: If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by Blaqsmith(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2014
To be realistic enough,I would give him C6...(He may not deserve it though,but that's what am gonna give to him)...awaiting berem to rate the presido grin
Re: If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by LaurelP(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2014
C6...he hasn't done half of what he promised to do
Re: If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by fx45(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2014
C4... He would do better if APC and BokoHaram will give him some breathing space
Re: If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by oduastates: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2014
What are the criteria?

Fiscal issues : F9
Critical infrastructure : F9
Security : G10

Nigeria is a sitting duck,a fall of oil prices below the benchmark will expose the country to what it is , a shallow non-economy.
Even Kabul ,Afghanistan has electricity.
Security : almost the entire country is in conflict .
Re: If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by egbaguy: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2014
sincerely speaking,the rot in nigeria is enormous.........if GEJ's predecessors had done a little.....naija for done better. That z nt to say i am pro jona,the dude is fucking clueless!!!!
Re: If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by oduastates: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2014
egbaguy: sincerely speaking,the rot in nigeria is enormous.........if GEJ's predecessors had done a little.....naija for done better. That z nt to say i am pro jona,the dude is fucking clueless!!!!

His job is to improve or rebuild so that excuse must be regarded as lame.
He has run out of Obasanjo's projects to commission.
He went to osun over the weekend but had nothing to point to.
a whole state and not even a bus stop.
That is a federal government with annual multi trillion budget and not a 100 ,000 naira project .
he has so messed up the country's finances that they would have to borrow money to finance anything capital intensive .
Re: If You Are Asked To Rate Jonathan Administration by vicadex07(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
I rate him A1 as regards encouraging corruption

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Beat Boko Haram. / Boko Haram Explosives Found To Come From Chinese Factory Seized In Cameroon / Survivors Of Boko Haram Attack Stranded On Mountain With No Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.