Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Please Help Me With Your Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me With Your Advise (1753 Views)

Is This Abnormal? Is Something Wrong With Me? Pls I Need Your Advise. / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise / Guys Your Advise Is Highly Needed Please See This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by egopersonified(f): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Op, U really love this girl but pls move on and stop spending yr hard earned money on her. No matter what your friends and family say, better they say it now than 10yrs from now.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by GoodFaith: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
egopersonified: Op, U really love this girl but pls move on and stop spending yr hard earned money on her. No matter what your friends and family say, better they say it now than 10yrs from now.
Smart Lady
Ppl will talk
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
cephas14: its not cos of what i have done or did or may still do that is making me angry and thoughtful its cos this same girl has been a center of my pride, my mom keeps asking me of her so those every one, mind u i ave been faithful to her to the point of making some friends leave mostly my female friends, if she u so think she has done nothing to me why then am i feeling lyk am maltreated or are u indirectly saying am a fool, supposing am your bro will u also think that way sis?, its not about accepting her cos i just have to allow her have her fun, all i do this days is trying to shut my mind and thoughts on her, may be a day u love sum 1 so much to sacrifice more than u thought u can and get being neglected u will understand

I want to understand you.

How does she maltreat you?

Why are you proud of her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things That Women Do That Destroys A Relationship / Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? / Give This Type Of Kiss A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.