Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? (1760 Views)

When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by falconey(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sometimes when you see 4-7 guys chating is mostly about GIRLS:

*some talk about their crush.

*some talk about heartbreaks.

*some talk about problems in their relationship.

The listed above is normal BUT when guys talk about their sexuality with their friends, :

*talk about how good she is in bed.

*how she ask for more.

*how she moan etc

Are all these are not necessary cus is repulsive to me, WHY DO GUYS DO THAT? have seen the so called BIG BOYS do this.
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Only immature idiots do that.

1 Like 14 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by ogaofficer(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
J.P.B (Just Passing by)
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by DuchessLily(f): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
*singing* If u ask me...na who I go ask??
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Only the childish ones do that and any responsible guy that tells his 4wendz bout his sexuality with his gf means he's NOT serious with d girl..

My Opinion smiley
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Hazardd(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Enegod(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
some guys just like to boast and brag. Not me, i can't cook! undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by braindamage(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Def not me... with the boys: money, sports, cars, beer, playstation....and money. Woman dey last last grin. We even go celibate for weeks
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Guys do that because they want their friends to know that they are sexuality active with their GF, and its not like guys are the only victim here, girls too do it. And I think you are wrong about the moaning part.....

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by falconey(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
braindamage:
Def not me... with the boys: money, sports, cars, beer, playstation....and money. Woman dey last last grin. We even go celibate for weeks

MONEY OVER EVERYTHING.
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by falconey(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
D1ck:
Guys do that because they want their friends to know that they are sexuality active with their GF, and its not like guys are the only victim here, girls too do it. And I think you are wrong about the moaning part.....

wrong? Have heard it several times, when a guy is describing how the event went(especially if the girl is a V)
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by nikkiehan(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
those that do dat may jst be braggin n be callin demselves big guy but they do dat due to lack of maturity
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by braindamage(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

MONEY OVER EVERYTHING.
Brother....make some money, get a nice house, get a nice wife, we fuvk ourselves and have some nice kids cool
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

wrong? HaveI've heard it several times, when a guy is describing how the event went(especially if the girl is a V)
And I'm telling you again that you are wrong.....

We can describe every details of the sex, but not the Moaning part... I'm telling you from experience.
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by falconey(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
braindamage:
Brother....make some money, get a nice house, get a nice wife, we fuvk ourselves and have some nice kids cool

mehn that's why I hustle!............working on D.O.P.E MONEY I want to be rich FOREVER!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
braindamage:
Gbam! E be like make I marry u sef grin
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by falconey(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
D1ck:
And I'm telling you again that you are wrong.....

We can describe every details of the sex, but not the Moaning part... I'm telling you from experience.

What part of nigeria do you reside? I reside in lagos!

Have seen and heard shits!!! And I did some( God forgive me)
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by braindamage(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
grin grin.... Make I make the money first. Marriage tey small. If I rush marry now, my people for aose fit carry me go mad people home grin
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
braindamage:
grin grin.... Make I make the money first. Marriage tey small. If I rush marry now, my people for aose fit carry me go mad people home grin
Lol grin

Issorite..
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

What part of nigeria do you reside? I reside in lagos!

Have seen and heard shits!!! And I did some( God forgive me)
I'm also a citizen of Lagos, Island precisely
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by stephenqueen: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
DuchessLily:
*singing* If u ask me...na who I go ask??
undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by falconey(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
D1ck:
I'm also a citizen of Lagos, Island precisely

which of the islands?
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by falconey(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

. I thought you are a dude.
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

which of the islands?
Are there two Islands in Lagos.

Lagos Island ofcourse
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by millyajay(f): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
this is one of the reasons why female say no to sex in a relationship.....guys that do this are senseless and immature..
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by chimerase2: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nairaland is de only place wia we have hypocrites especially in romance sextion
Is very bad I must say undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by falconey(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
D1ck:
Are there two Islands in Lagos.

Lagos Island ofcourse

you are kidding right? Is victoria island not an island in lagos?

Back to the topic: well I must say lagos island is one of the civilize and corupt area in lagos but not as surulere,AJ, badia. I have lived in this 3 areas mentioned and I have seen and heard of bad things.
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by falconey(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
chimerase2:
Nairaland is de only place wia we have hypocrites especially in romance sextion
Is very bad I must say undecided

I couldn't agree more!
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Fulaboy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
That's men to you
Whom ever denied must be a blatant hypocrite
undecided or he's not a man
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by justmag(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
How she asked for more and how she moans People do that? ?? shocked....if I ever experience that. That friend is getting cut off yesterday. That's f*ckery! angry
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

. I thought you are a dude.
Now u know i'm not.
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
justmag:
How she asked for more and how she moans People do that? ?? shocked....if I ever experience that. That friend is getting cut off yesterday. That's f*ckery! angry

I did it once the girl magarized me

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. / Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help) / When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.