Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Should We Realy Blame The Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Realy Blame The Guys? (1288 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? / Does Love Realy Fades Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by gentlezypher: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2014
Alot of times we have seen the guys as cheaters,flirts,heartbreakers etc, but should they realy be blamed? Using myself for example, i remember those old good days when i could not even comfortably watch 9ja movies with scenes where guys do cheat on ladies, but now after so many experiences i tend to act like that. So many guys turned into what they are today due to the fact that they are up øn a revenge mission, are we realy to blame? Should we be judged ignoring our past? Is it possible to have this believe that there is true love again? I Just wish!!!
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by lirusehn(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2014
am a bigger cheater cheesy tongue

Blame da flesh
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by Tallesty1(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2014
Lols
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2014
gentlezypher: Alot of times we have seen the guys as cheaters,flirts,heartbreakers etc, but should they realy be blamed? Using myself for example, i remember those old good days when i could not even comfortably watch 9ja movies with scenes where guys do cheat on ladies, but now after so many experiences i tend to act like that. So many guys turned into what they are today due to the fact that they are up øn a revenge mission, are we realy to blame? Should we be judged ignoring our past? Is it possible to have this believe that there is true love again? I Just wish!!!
Oga, can you please elaborate?
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by Exponental(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Blame d one without a conscience.
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by gentlezypher: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Oga, can you please elaborate?
which of the lines bro?
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by gentlezypher: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2014
Exponental: Blame d one without a conscience.
without a conscience? They(ladies) never had conscience when it was their time?
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2014
gentlezypher: which of the lines bro?
The bolded.
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2014
Why should we blame the guys when girls cheat too?
I say, blame the cheater and not the gender.

4 Likes

Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by gentlezypher: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Victoriousvic:
The bolded.
revenge mission? Not trusting anyone anymore and just playing games and not loving as they once did to us
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2014
Guys are not to blame abeg, I personally started keeping female friends because my GF was answering too many calls from guys, nw my ministry d flourish she is begging I should be who I was b4, u see every thing always spring from the thought of revenge # last bullet every cheater was once faithful.
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by gentlezypher: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2014
Lacomus: Guys are not to blame abeg, I personally started keeping female friends because my GF was answering too many calls from guy, nw my ministry d flourish she is begging I should
soon the ministry will get to the permanent site

1 Like

Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2014
oh I see
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by Liability(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2014
i caught my boyfriend cheating on me while i was faithful. So i put the blame on guys.
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by gentlezypher: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2014
angry
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by aweonline(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Put the Blame on Lucifer...he caused it all grin
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2014
gentlezypher: soon the ministry will get to the permanent site
he he he oboy no be small tin ooo
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by Rival(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2014
95 + percent of girlfriends who travel during festive periods cheat on their boyfriends and 95+% of girls have more than one boyfriend.
So if you're a guy and your girlfriend has travelled during a festive period, there's 95 percent liklihood that she's cheated on you!
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by onstelly(f): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Rival: 95 + percent of girlfriends who travel during festive periods cheat on their boyfriends and 95+% of girls have more than one boyfriend.
So if you're a guy and your girlfriend has travelled during a festive period, there's 95 percent liklihood that she's cheated on you!

Big fat lie, girls cheat so do guys stop making it look like is only the girls. Some guys cheat while on business trip and so on
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by Rival(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
onstelly:
Big fat lie, girls cheat so do guys stop making it look like is only the girls. Some guys cheat while on business trip and so on

There's no disputing the fact that guys cheat too, and they really do cheat, but some of those guys have learnt the hard way not to trust a girl especially if she is not married to you yet. Girls are moved by material things, lies and sweet words while the guys are moved by emotion (especially sex desire). Very few girls can be trusted especially now that every girl wants to be better than her friends/neighbors; the competition among them is intense and they are constantly looking for greener pastures among men, falling for the deceits and lies they are told which suit their fantasies and tickle their emotions!
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by GoodFaith: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
onstelly:
Big fat lie?-------Really
stop playing
Women cheat
women sell P
women want exchange of
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by mstik(f): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Girls are more faithful than men
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by GoodFaith: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: Girls are more faithful than men
In your Bleep up dream

1 Like

Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by mstik(f): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
STFU angry
GoodFaith:
In your Bleep up dream
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by GoodFaith: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: STFU angry
'
Shut your P up
SYPU

1 Like

Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by mstik(f): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
tongue bleep off, loser
GoodFaith: '
Shut your P up
SYPU
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by GoodFaith: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: tongue bleep off, loser
I will hang you like the goat in your profile
B

1 Like

Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by mstik(f): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
don't try me ooh. How d'you think it got up there in the first place? BTW, it's a ram
GoodFaith:
I will hang you like the goat in your profile
B
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by GoodFaith: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: don't try me ooh. How d'you think it got up there in the first place? BTW, it's a ram
Great for letting me know that it's a ram
kid, please go wash your P
You will be up like the ram
You need to go play with your age group at the backyard
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by mstik(f): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
bleep you, boy
GoodFaith:
Great for letting me know that it's a ram
kid, please go wash your P
You will be up like the ram
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by GoodFaith: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: bleep you, boy
Kid, go suck on D
stop playing
it should be ur bed time
Re: Should We Realy Blame The Guys? by mstik(f): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
to hell with you. tongue tongue
#last reply#
GoodFaith:
Kid, go suck on D
stop playing
it should be ur bed time

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Causes Pain(s) On D V-spot? / My Rich Boss Said I Most Marry His Only Daughter / A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.