Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Two In One Thread For Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two In One Thread For Advice (942 Views)

Help!! "He Is A Fine Boy" She Cries Out For Advice / 2 days more for advice or else .............. / South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two In One Thread For Advice by Andyblaze: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi pals, please help me analyse this. Am a handsome
guy, who went to visit a gal today in another city.
When we met we were 2geda nd chatted for abt 30
mnt. And she later told me to excort her to church to
pick up her cousins so she could drop them home..to
cut the story short, i've bin waitin for her for the pass
3hours nw,..my brothers as am talking to you she's
nt back, I tried callin her fone bt switched off.
Therefore, ive decided to be on my way home.
Pls pals, wat do you think might be the cause of her
nt comin back? Thank you!

Gud mrn every one pls i really need ur advice.i met a
lady on internet 4yrs ago through site cal smiggle
she is a student of OAU she helps me alot one day
when am stranded,though we hvnt met one on one
bt we both like one n other so much cs we do
communicate but the problem now is that cs of
distant,i met another one on a neutral ground and
she is very clos to me.now the problem is this month
the first lady visits me in Lagos seen one and other
make us going crazy cs we totally confused,she so
pretty,calm n gentle.for this reasons i like her bt nt
love cs i dnt want to betray the one that is very clos
to me,but instead of her to like me the way i do she
loves me instead and she really want to be with
me.pls what should i do in this kinds of situation pls i
need ur advice and pls dnt condemn me in ur
advice.THANk you

angry angry

#BITG

On the first topic type ur advice as 'number 1 advice'

On 2nd topic type number 2 advice
Plz no trolls...
Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Eberex(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Andyblaze: Hi pals, please help me analyse this. Am a handsome

advice.THANk you

angry angry

#BITG

Plz no trolls...

Number 1: Its either two things: She doesn't find you attractive and knowing you would call she had to switch off her phone. Or....I don't think there is another reason in the sense that if her battery was dead she would have still come back to see you, hence I guess she has analyzed you and have come to the conclusion it wont be a good idea wasting much time with you.

Then for Number 2: I don't believe in em......she loving you as you are thinking dude. The mere fact that you have been communicating anf liked each other on the phone doesn't automatically means you guys are compactible or would end up falling in love. Fine! you met and liked each other, its common because you both saw what you two wanted to see but does that really mean much? You have a girl. Someone you have physically seen before going into a relationship with, and you are telling us you are confused? My advise: Do not compromise this online friend for the former. thanks

1 Like

Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Andyblaze: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Eberex:

Number 1: Its either two things: She doesn't find you attractive and knowing you would call she had to switch off her phone. Or....I don't think there is another reason in the sense that if her battery was dead she would have still come back to see you, hence I guess she has analyzed you and have come to the conclusion it wont be a good idea wasting much time with you.

Then for Number 2: I don't believe in em......she loving you as you are thinking dude. The mere fact that you have been communicating anf liked each other on the phone doesn't automatically means you guys are compactible or would end up falling in love. Fine! you met and liked each other, its common because you both saw what you two wanted to see but does that really mean much? You have a girl. Someone you have physically seen before going into a relationship with, and you are telling us you are confused? My advise: Do not compromise this online friend for the former. thanks

Wow thanks a lot of friend. Your advice has made my heart calm a little more.

1 Like

Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ok
Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by mstik(f): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
OMG it's like you don't know andyblaze grin grin grin you actually took him seriously?lwkmd! He's a known troll and joker on NL, always putting up ridiculous posts cheesy
Eberex:

1 Like

Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Eberex(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
mstik: OMG it's like you don't know andyblaze grin grin grin you actually took him seriously?lwkmd! He's a known troll and joker on NL, always putting up ridiculous posts cheesy

I try not to visit the OP's profile before I make comments. I guess if I had done that I would have just ignored him
Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Liability(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Andyblaze:

U wan buy topic ideas?
i would like to visit you this evening in your room. Get ready for me. It will be an all night. *winks*
Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Eberex(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liability: i would like to visit you this evening in your room. Get ready for me. It will be an all night. *winks*

Wink.............Why are using someone else's pics by the way?
Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Andyblaze: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liability: i would like to visit you this evening in your room. Get ready for me. It will be an all night. *winks*

I dey fear u o
Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Eberex(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Andyblaze:

Ugly biatch

Nah! she aint ugly......cos I just had a peep into her profile pics. Chill bro, don't you know you have to have balls if you must be a nairalander?
Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Andyblaze: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Eberex:

Nah! she aint ugly......cos I just had a peep into her profile pics. Chill bro, don't you know you have to have balls if you must be a nairalander?

If to say u get sense u for see say dat picture na internet pix. Bonkpass.com.....who tf are u tho!?
Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Liability(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Eberex:

Wink.............Why are using someone else's pics by the way?
its my pix. Wat do u need my pix for?

Moreover its only yours eyes that is showing. Have you turn lagbaja over night? Lol

1 Like

Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Eberex(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liability: its my pix. Wat do u need my pix for?

Moreover its only yours eyes that is showing. Have you turn lagbaja over night? Lol

funny grin!!! try and look again
Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by tobiboss(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2014
Andyblaze: Hi pals, please help me analyse this. Am a handsome

advice.THANk you

angry angry

#BITG

Plz no trolls...
i'll try and make this as short as possible
Number 1 advice: you said you're handsome right? My guess is that for the past 3hrs she's been preparing for the hot sex you guys are abt to have, she might even be trying to convice her cousins to have a 4some with you, i hope you have money for energy drinks with you, go get some, you're going to need it, trust me, so just stay where you are, hopefuly, for the next three weeks, and wait for her bro, it's gonna be worth it, trust me
advice number 2: you said you met girl number 1 on the internet 4yrs ago rite?? And you probably met girl number 2 some months ago rite?? Come on man, it's clear what you have to do, you've known girl number one for longer irrespective of you only meeting her in person recently and that she could be a love pedler or a ritualist, or could have aids or the ebola virus, bro, the fact she's been in contact with you for the past 4yrs, means contacting any of those diseases would be worth it.
You're welcome
#BITG

2 Likes

Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
mstik: OMG it's like you don't know andyblaze grin grin grin you actually took him seriously?lwkmd! He's a known troll and joker on NL, always putting up ridiculous posts cheesy

He is still human with relationship problems..

Don't clowns marry and have gfs ?

1 Like

Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by carlos1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Eberex:

I can't believe u took ur time, cracked ur brain and replied andy blaze. Its like u don't know this guy. He must be laughing at you where he is. This guy's stories are just jokes and fake. Stop wasting ur time and energy

1 Like

Re: Two In One Thread For Advice by Eberex(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
carlos1:

I can't believe u took ur time, cracked ur brain and replied andy blaze. Its like u don't know this guy. He must be laughing at you where he is. This guy's stories are just jokes and fake. Stop wasting ur time and energy

Shit happens grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Old First Love / Am I Chasing Him Away With My ‘dumbness’? / Sex & The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.