Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge (1251 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable? / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help And Advice Now Am Confused / PLEASE Nairalanders, I Need Your HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Benjamin

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by MizMyColi(f): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
cry cry cry

embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm almost moved to tears!
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by mstik(f): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chai! love sucks,man
You must really like/love this babe
Pls Jewel, if you're reading this, forgive this guy cuz it's obvious he really likes you
how many guys would actually come out and give this precious message? A guy in love
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by ayogabriel(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
What did you do?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Moiking(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: cry cry cry

embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm almost moved to tears!
ehyah

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
If shes the one for you she will come back if not, then move on......some things happen for the better but you don't see it right away till later.

The wound is still fresh.....eventually you will get over it.......or she may actually comes back...whats meant to be will always be.

@To the lady if you're reading this, not gonna beg you or anything, but if you actually believe in your heart of hearts that this guy deserves a second chance, please give it to him.....if not then well good luck to you both.

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by mencade5(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
ooo peee

love is for the feeble hearted. If she is gone then tell her bye bye.

Look for another girl and make yourself happy.
too many water has passed under the bridge. Love is for the weak in heart. Love is an ideology.

My brother forget that thing, if you no eat because of this girl you done shame and disgrace us men.

this lady that you want to die for might be somewhere banging another dude's deek.

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Rival(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Beautiful! And this would make a girl come running back to you in the days of our grandparents, but not now! Love is a foreign word that seems to have lost its place in the hearts of our ladies. All your efforts in putting up this piece together would be like water poured on the back of a duck. Our girls don't understand this language anymore. There's only one language they understand and I hope you can learn it soon enough to communicate with them, if you've not already. Good luck.

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Moiking(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
hmmmmmmm
love is good o
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks guys for the response. Most of you don't seem to understand that this girl is not just the regular girl. She is not after my money or anything cos I don't have anything. She loved me from when I was still no one. And though am still struggling, she has stayed with me. I can't give all details....but please guys just help me beg her to forgive me. I don't need anything more please. Thanks to you all.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by dapsy4u2(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
bizie: Thanks guys for the response. Most of you don't seem to understand that this girl is not just the regular girl. She is not after my money or anything cos I don't have anything. She loved me from when I was still no one. And though am still struggling, she has stayed with me. I can't give all details....but please guys just help me beg her to forgive me. I don't need anything more please. Thanks to you all.
. Then what did you do that she left you?

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
rokiatu:
If shes the one for you she will come back if not, then move on......some things happen for the better but you don't see it right away till later.

The wound is still fresh.....eventually you will get over it.......or she may actually comes back...whats meant to be will always be.

@To the lady if you're reading this, not gonna beg you or anything, but if you actually believe in your heart of hearts that this guy deserves a second chance, please give it to him.....if not then well good luck to you both.
I would only appologise like this to a girl,if she has dis kind of Ukwu in ur profile!

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
bizie: Jewel,

Wise me have written about it, brilliant minds have spoken about it. Great voices sand about it. Like a two edged sword, it hurts yet heals, it kills yet makes alive, it condemns you yet it acquits you. It tears down and builds up, it gives you a heavy heart yet it lightens up your heart.

Love is crazy yet well. They say the wound may heal but the scars remain, but i say if it's strong enough, it takes away the scars forever. I have lived and I have loved, but never have I found the words to describe it appropriately. Mostly the one I feel for you Jewel.

In the tears soaked pillow of my bed I write this apology Jewel. Mistakes are memories, but when someone you love hurts you, the memories becomes nightmares. I can't find words to describe how much hurt and pain I have caused you. Even in the desperateness of my heart I caused you more pain. The more I try, the more I fail. But only a fool gives up trying for the woman he loves. And I may be every thing bad but would never be a fool.

We loved, we kissed. We laughed and smiled. We broke each other's heart and made up, we fell and stood up, those are the kind of things and situations that makes up an interesting love story. Nobody said it was going to be easy, after all we are just ordinary people, not knowing which way to go, yet ready to give our all so we could be together forever. Though I can't eat my cake and have it back, but forgiveness doesn't give me my cake back. It gives me the opportunity to forever cherish the moments and the chance to continue savour the sweetness. All I want is your forgiveness. A chance to make it right. To live my life for u, to be in every way the man u desire.

So please fellow nairalanders, for three weeks I have been trying alone, now I need all your help to get my Jewel of inestimable value back. She is a nairaland addict and am sure that with your comments this would make front page and she would see it. Please help a brother. There is nothing wrong with loving someone. So am not shy to say she's my life, inspiration, mentor, friend, and best of all a Pearl of inestimable value.

Benjamin
I guess she is the one you are following and it seems you broke her heart. angry

why do humans fail to value what they have?

Go to hell man. angry

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 05, 2014
Dear Girlfriend: Love is an inspiration from the heart and consumes the victim without his preparation. I know you feel bad, used and neglected by the action of Benjamin. You have the right to break up with him and we all understand. The problem we men have is that, we tend to neglect the few things that matters to us until we are at the brink of losing it. Girlfriend, I am telling you to forgive him because I know you love him too. He is not the best man at the moment, but you can reshape the past and colour the future for the sake of what matters "love". Sincerely, we all have this demon in us but we keep taming it but when we neglect our defence, it consumes us. He was consumed by the demon but the best part is that he recovered and he is saying sorry. Love is about forgiveness, love is about knowing that he might do something wrong in future but you will still have to forgive him. I don't want you to pat him in the back and bring him back, no. Our people say "if a child begs for forgiveness, forgive him but give him a slap on the buttocks to show how bad his offence is". He is still the agwu of yesterday, he is still the prince charming of yesterday, he is still caring groundnut head of yesterday, he is still your Love. Nne, please forgive, ehn, biko. Benjamin, bia tukwu lani ne ba, yo ya kita.

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1: I guess she is the one you are following and it seems you broke her heart. angry

why do humans fail to value what they have?

Go to hell man. angry

Yea u r right. She's the one am following. And its not 'seems', I really broke her heart.
You can try to use this case to show how righteous you are, but trust me if u r the only problem I have right now, then am the freest person on earth today. You r throwing stones when u know no one is perfect. But my biggest problem is getting her back. And FYI she has forgiven me. Now am working on her to trust me again. No body holy pass.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2014
what did you do?
Its nit easy loving a broke guy talk more of him fucking up.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2014
chidyhels: what did you do?
Its nit easy loving a broke guy talk more of him fucking up.

Am not a broke guy. I just mean she is very comfortable financially for her to be in love with me because of money. And I didn't like have sex with another girl if that's what u r thinking. So please.. Its not wrong to ask for help, is it?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2014
bizie:

Am not a broke guy. I just mean she is very comfortable financially for her to be in love with me because of money. And I didn't like have sex with another girl if that's what u r thinking. So please.. Its not wrong to ask for help, is it?
What then did you do?
I must know before I beg
Between it seems u guys are back together so no need begging.

Goodluck
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by pasqal09: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2014
bizie:

State the offence you committed and stop beating around the bush!
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Sori,i didn't read ur long story/poem,wat exactly do u want us to do 4 u??

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2014
bizie:

Emotional CHEATING IS EVEN WORSE THEN THAT MY DEAR, SO OPEN UP WHAT DID YOU DO.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2014
bizie:

Yea u r right. She's the one am following. And its not 'seems', I really broke her heart.
You can try to use this case to show how righteous you are, but trust me if u r the only problem I have right now, then am the freest person on earth today. You r throwing stones when u know no one is perfect. But my biggest problem is getting her back. And FYI she has forgiven me. Now am working on her to trust me again. No body holy pass.
I can confidently tell you that I have never broken a girl's heart. In fact, it's the other way round for me, sadly. May be I don't like to get people hurt. however, I have drastically limited the propensity of its re-occurence.

Sorry bro.... Some people holy in a rare way.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2014
mencade5: ooo peee

love is for the feeble hearted. If she is gone then tell her bye bye.

Look for another girl and make yourself happy.
too many water has passed under the bridge. Love is for the weak in heart. Love is an ideology.

My brother forget that thing, if you no eat because of this girl you done shame and disgrace us men.

this lady that you want to die for might be somewhere banging another dude's deek.
even though we belong to same school of thoughts... You are missing the whole picture here bro. The dude is the culprit here and it's not all cases that a girl is the culprit.

Be tolerant bro... wink
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1: I can confidently tell you that I have never broken a girl's heart. In fact, it's the other way round for me, sadly. May be I don't like to get people hurt. however, I have drastically limited the propensity of its re-occurence.

Well then, good luck to u. Just make sure u keep that up. Its not an experience u want to go thru. She has forgiven me and allowed me to see her a couple of times. But its still gloomy. Though is still hard for me but things will get better.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
bizie:

Well then, good luck to u. Just make sure u keep that up. Its not an experience u want to go thru. She has forgiven me and allowed me to see her a couple of times. But its still gloomy. Though is still hard for me but things will get better.
It's okay bro. If she is worth it, please preserve her dignity. They are rare to come by, honestly speaking!
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1: They are rare to come by, honestly speaking!

Chei! you must have searched the whole corners of the earth.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by wheredemdey: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
NIGGAH
MOFO..STINKING MOFO AT THAT.

SEE THE WAY YOU HAVE DRAGGED THE REPUTATION OF CONFIRMED MEN LIKE US IN THE MUD..YOU ARE HERE WRITING LOVE/FORGIVENESS LETTERS TO A WOMAN..YOU MOCK ME MAN..BIG TIME.

THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN DAD HAS FAILED BIG TIME..WHY ON EARTH WILL SOMEONE WITH A GOOD HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER BREED A MAN THAT GOES TO BEG A WOMAN.THIS IS THE 4TH APOLOGY/FORGIVENESS LETTER AM READING IN LESS THAN 1WK AND AM LIKE WTF??

ONLY GOD KNOWS THE KIND OF FUNNY DOWN GRADING THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TO WOO THIS WOMAN BEFORE YOU CAME ONLINE TO SPEW THIS DISGUSTING BAG OF THRASH.WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE..WHERE IS YOUR HONOR??..WHERE IS YOUR GLORY,SPLENDOR AND EGO AS A MAN?

THE CHIC WILL READ THIS SILLY MUNDANE LETTER IN THE COMPANY OF HER FRIENDS AND LAFF YOU TO SCORN...THEY WILL THEN FORM AN OPINION ABOUT MEN AND CAUSE TROUBLE FOR SOME DOLENT NIGGAHS...

BIKO PISS OFF..YOU DISGUST ME.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by wheredemdey: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
2sExy1: I can confidently tell you that I have never broken a girl's heart. In fact, it's the other way round for me, sadly. May be I don't like to get people hurt. however, I have drastically limited the propensity of its re-occurence.

CLAP FOR YOURSELF...NOW PISS OFF..WEAK MAN
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
wheredemdey:

CLAP FOR YOURSELF...NOW PISS OFF..WEAK MAN
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
chidyhels:
Chei! you must have searched the whole corners of the earth.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
wheredemdey: NIGGAH
MOFO..STINKING MOFO AT THAT.

SEE THE WAY YOU HAVE DRAGGED THE REPUTATION OF CONFIRMED MEN LIKE US IN THE MUD..YOU ARE HERE WRITING LOVE/FORGIVENESS LETTERS TO A WOMAN..YOU MOCK ME MAN..BIG TIME.

THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN DAD HAS FAILED BIG TIME..WHY ON EARTH WILL SOMEONE WITH A GOOD HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER BREED A MAN THAT GOES TO BEG A WOMAN.THIS IS THE 4TH APOLOGY/FORGIVENESS LETTER AM READING IN LESS THAN 1WK AND AM LIKE WTF??

ONLY GOD KNOWS THE KIND OF FUNNY DOWN GRADING THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TO WOO THIS WOMAN BEFORE YOU CAME ONLINE TO SPEW THIS DISGUSTING BAG OF THRASH.WHERE IS YOUR PRIDE..WHERE IS YOUR HONOR??..WHERE IS YOUR GLORY,SPLENDOR AND EGO AS A MAN?

THE CHIC WILL READ THIS SILLY MUNDANE LETTER IN THE COMPANY OF HER FRIENDS AND LAFF YOU TO SCORN...THEY WILL THEN FORM AN OPINION ABOUT MEN AND CAUSE TROUBLE FOR SOME DOLENT NIGGAHS...

BIKO PISS OFF..YOU DISGUST ME.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help To Ge by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
bizie: Jewel,

Wise me have written about it, brilliant minds have spoken about it. Great voices sand about it. Like a two edged sword, it hurts yet heals, it kills yet makes alive, it condemns you yet it acquits you. It tears down and builds up, it gives you a heavy heart yet it lightens up your heart.

Love is crazy yet well. They say the wound may heal but the scars remain, but i say if it's strong enough, it takes away the scars forever. I have lived and I have loved, but never have I found the words to describe it appropriately. Mostly the one I feel for you Jewel.

In the tears soaked pillow of my bed I write this apology Jewel. Mistakes are memories, but when someone you love hurts you, the memories becomes nightmares. I can't find words to describe how much hurt and pain I have caused you. Even in the desperateness of my heart I caused you more pain. The more I try, the more I fail. But only a fool gives up trying for the woman he loves. And I may be every thing bad but would never be a fool.

We loved, we kissed. We laughed and smiled. We broke each other's heart and made up, we fell and stood up, those are the kind of things and situations that makes up an interesting love story. Nobody said it was going to be easy, after all we are just ordinary people, not knowing which way to go, yet ready to give our all so we could be together forever. Though I can't eat my cake and have it back, but forgiveness doesn't give me my cake back. It gives me the opportunity to forever cherish the moments and the chance to continue savour the sweetness. All I want is your forgiveness. A chance to make it right. To live my life for u, to be in every way the man u desire.

So please fellow nairalanders, for three weeks I have been trying alone, now I need all your help to get my Jewel of inestimable value back. She is a nairaland addict and am sure that with your comments this would make front page and she would see it. Please help a brother. There is nothing wrong with loving someone. So am not shy to say she's my life, inspiration, mentor, friend, and best of all a Pearl of inestimable value.

Benjamin

Na ontop woman you dey write this essay for?

A woman doesn't want to be your Goddess, she wants to be your little princess.

What Can Single Ladies Learn From Comedian, Basketmouth's Wife? / Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / What Does That Mean.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88