Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? (1124 Views)

Why Are Yorubas Not Protesting The Fulanis Forceful Occupation Of Kwara??? / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode / Why Are Ghanians Not Protesting Over A Similar Increase In Their Pump Price: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by AkinEgba: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
I was hoping to see enemies of GEJ Nigerians protesting against him in front of the US White House. Hung around for two hours, but nothing.

For today,only Rwandans, Burundians and Hispanics were seen protesting. Will try to catch Sowore (Sahara Misreporters) and APC AMERICA guys tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by AkinEgba: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Any APC person around the WH should come for a debate with me. I will be wearing red Igbo cap so watch out for that. I prefer real, not online debate of GEJ v Buharigrin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by AkinEgba: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Where are they?
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
There probably wasn't enough cash to send the e-warriors abroad to protest. They've spent all their money producing fufu Aregbe

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by AkinEgba: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dang! Hope they show face tomorrow
mulante: There probably wasn't enough cash to send the e-warriors abroad to protest. They've spent all their money producing fufu Aregbe

1 Like

Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by Descartes: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba: Any APC person around the WH should come for a debate with me. I will be wearing red Igbo cap so watch out for that. I prefer real, not online debate of GEJ v Buharigrin grin grin
Rudolf Okonkwo
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by AkinEgba: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
Rudolf Okonkwo

You be prophet?
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by Descartes: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

You be prophet?
Ichie a bulo m onye amuma wink
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by vicadex07(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
You sound like a jobless ex militant. Go and find work to do pls, they are not coming

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by tit(f): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
Rudolf Okonkwo
impossible. that one is doing follow-follow.
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by AkinEgba: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
Ichie a bulo m onye amuma wink

Hehehe!!
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by Descartes: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
tit:
impossible. that one is doing follow-follow.
@bolded meaning tongue
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by Descartes: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

Hehehe!!
I think you are the same person l have been following his comments and that of Chief Owerri on Sunnewsonline.com blog tongue
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by AkinEgba: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
I think you are the same person l have been following his comments and that of Chief Owerri on Sunnewsonline.com blog tongue

I have no clue
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by Descartes: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

I have no clue
K cool
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by Descartes: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Obiagelli stop viewing and come onboard wink
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by AkinEgba: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
K cool

O na emeghi vum na anya? The more you look, the less you.........
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by Descartes: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

O na emeghi vum na anya? The more you look, the less you.........
Nyabu ife kali kwa, mana ama na i na emesi ka onye mma na sun blog wink
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by Sunofgod(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba: Where are they?

Hustling He.Ro.Ine . . .. .

1 Like

Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by AkinEgba: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
Nyabu ife kali kwa, mana ama na i na emesi ka onye mma na sun blog wink

Oga adighi egwu ma mu gwa gi na anughim na Sun Blog?
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by Descartes: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba:

Oga adighi egwu ma mu gwa gi na anughim na Sun Blog?
Egwu adiro,
Ichie Bonny, our Ambassador extraodinary is also on Sun blog and based in US cool tongue
But it seems now all roads lead to Nairaland cheesy grin
Re: Photo: Why Is APC Not Protesting In Front Of The White House? by talktimi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
What you're askin of is very capital intensive. Do you know how much it will cost to bribe people to be angry enough to come out for a protest ? Op please pity these people abeg

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not: Ebola Is The End To Boko Haram Insurgency In Sambisa / Police Service Commission Promotes Eight To Digs / AIG Mbu: Yes He Is The Man We Need, Support HIM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.