Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. (8464 Views)

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" / Osun Indigenes Commend Aregbesola For Resurrecting Train Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by niyisky: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Nice!
Now we are on the same page which should be the case with any well meaning Yoruba/Osun indegene.

The roads are rightly going to open Osun up as you've rightly stated but these roads are rushed. Take for example: the roads the OP listed to have been constructed in Ikire are mostly plied by bike-men and logger trucks. They do not lead anywhere necessary and this is why I said the construction of roads should be slow paced and selective.

Aregbe has honestly put a cart before the horse and the bridge @ Gbogan junction is unnecessary and it seems he intentionally left it untouched for a while now (many other untouched sites as such) in order to coerce people to vote him to be able to continue/finish them.

It is crazy!
My brother you are very right. As an indigent of ikire, I commend the good work Aregbe has done so far. however, there is need for him to focus more on economic development policies instead of building roads that leads to no where.

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

Is Oyinlola no longer a freshly baptised & redeemed born-to-gain progreTHIEF of the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC
Dem go take you do MUGU tire shocked shocked

How did you know I am from the East

Stop your usual pay per post attack on APC. Just answer my question. What FG project was brought to Osun as a payback during Oyinlola days?
I know you very well (on NL).
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by DOMINUSCREDO: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2014
Till then

Death to the supporter of APC

3 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by olapluto(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Are you resident or do you visit?
Both sides of the divide (muslim/xtian) loath Aregbe for creating the crisis. You'll be shocked Yoruba do not vote based on religious affiliation. This is why almost every muslim or christian Yoruba still go home to practice their traditional beliefs.
Religion for Yoruba comes secondary!
This pix was taken last week or so. This is IWO. The person slouching is the Amir of Taawun, in that room were alfas of Iwoland praying for Aregbesola. Iwo lo ni Qurani, Iwo owns the Quran...and you know the slogan amongst those alfas:
Aregbesola may not build a mosque, but he cannot demolish it. Funny that Omisore came to campaign in Iwo and promised to return Baptist schools. Epic fail in a place like Iwo.

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

Stop your usual pay per post attack on APC. Just answer my question. What FG project was brought to Osun as a payback during Oyinlola days?
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by abacus(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:
That means development of SWest is not a thing that can happen now. Stomach structure. Pathetic.

9jacrip:

As if S/east itself is developing. You better troop back to the SEast and focus on what is happening there rather than kill yourself over SWest that you have no stake in whatsoever.

Call it stomach structure or whatever suits you but the fact remains, all over Nigeria, withholding salaries, non payment of pensions, outsourcing state contracts, meager payments to youths all in the name of empowerment etc over infrastructural development will never sit well with any people(s) of any region of Nigeria and that is the case with Aregbe, finito!

Simple logic, survival and well-being before progress.

chief, the @mogentle guy is right asking that question. You called for it.

Leave tribe and religion out of this argument, you simply confirmed our fear that PDP will only share money but no development. That he who construct roads and build houses is wasting his time.

Osun is going the way of Ekiti .. Stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
abacus:

Leave tribe and religion out of this argument, you simply confirmed our fear that PDP will only share money but no development. That he who construct roads and build houses is wasting his time.

Who are you?
And what has the governor of your home-state done for you to sweat over Osun?

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anago90: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
ogbeni le kan si oooo, awa osun o fe apayan ko wa je gomina wa.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
olapluto:
This pix was taken last week or so. This is IWO. The person slouching is the Amir of Taawun, in that room were alfas of Iwoland praying for Aregbesola. Iwo lo ni Qurani, Iwo owns the Quran...and you know the slogan amongst those alfas:
Aregbesola may not build a mosque, but he cannot demolish it. Funny that Omisore came to campaign in Iwo and promised to return Baptist schools. Epic fail in a place like Iwo.

And I initially thought people, especially Ibos accusing Aregbe of creating religious turmoil by trying to islamize Osun were wrong.

If Alfas like they should have him sit on Aladin's flying carpet, August 9 will show who is really destined but I do hope Aregbe continues so he can finish the projects he's subliminally threatening the state with to abandon but my fear is, every 2nd term is met with embezzlement and crass unseriousness.

A few Alfas supporting Aregbe, doesn't necessarily equate him winning Iwo. Are there no Christians in Iwo? Like many Iwo I know would say, despite the many projects in Osun, Iwo is yet to see any ground breaking project commissioned, I really do hope they lied.

This photo does not necessarily mean anything, it is like having a few Ogboni priests pray for Omisore and assuming the whole Ogboni in Yorubaland will vote him. (I am not saying he is Ogboni, just an example).

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by abacus(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Who are you?
And what has the governor of your home-state done for you to sweat over Osun?

Don't expect me to answer that question. People like you are the one causing confusions in the land.

Years ago, if you want to measure any office holder's performance, you tend to ask how many roads, houses, school etc he constructed? Since after Ekiti election performance is now based on masses picking money on the street. And too bad, this trend is coming from my people.

In my social studies days, Mr. Ogunseye, taught us that good road is one of factors of siting industry. Good road also reduced cost of production etc. So in one way or the other Ogbeni Aregbe is promoting economic activities in the state.

For your information, am a yoruba man. My grandma is from Ifon-Osun, Osun State. My great grandfather was a kolanut merchant, a famous one for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
abacus:

Don't expect me to answer that question. People like you are the one causing confusions in the land.

Years ago, if you want to measure any office holder's performance, you tend to ask how many roads, houses, school etc he constructed? Since after Ekiti election performance is now based on masses picking money on the street. And too bad, this trend is coming from my people.

In my social studies days, Mr. Ogunseye, taught us that good road is one of factors of citing industry. Good road also reduced cost of production etc. So in one way or the other Ogbeni Aregbe is promoting economic activities in the state.

For your information, am a yoruba man. My grandma is from Ifon-Osun, Osun State. My great grandfather was a kolanut merchant, a famous one for that matter.

Good, thank you for being openly honest; I needed to know if you were directly a stake holder in Osun before engaging you so as not to waste my time with someone who has been ingrained to attempt to taunt their supposed enemy - the Yoruba at any given opportunity.

Now please do us both the favour of reading the bolded part of your post and reading through my posts earlier then tell me what differences contained there in.

Lastly, most of those roads, although welcomed but should not be rushed and put above the welfarism and empowerement of the residents. Rather, it should be paced at complementing the social growth of the populace. The roads the OP cited are of not much use(s) other than for bikemen and loggers, giving the streets sane appearance but not many of these locals in Ikire wake up to jobs except usual meager businesses - graduates at that. Everyone of them have resorted to politics as a means of eating - Aregbe should woo investors, create the jobs then slowly do the entire roads (with major roads done already) you will be surprised not much will be done with the second term other than usual embezzlement.

3 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by abacus(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Good, thank you for being openly honest; I needed to know if you were directly a stake holder in Osun before engaging you so as not to waste my time with someone who has been ingrained to attempt to taunt their supposed enemy - the Yoruba at any given opportunity.

Now please do us both the favour of reading the bolded part of your post and reading through my posts earlier then tell me what differences contained there in.

Lastly, most of those roads, although welcomed but should not be rushed and put above the welfarism and empowerement of the residents. Rather, it should be paced at complementing the social growth of the populace. The roads the OP cited are of not much use(s) other than for bikemen and loggers, giving the streets sane appearance but[b] not many[/b] of these locals in Ikire wake up to jobs except usual meager businesses - graduates at that. Everyone of them have resorted to politics as a means of eating - Aregbe should woo investors, create the jobs then slowly do the entire roads (with major roads done already) you will be surprised not much will be done with the second term other than usual embezzlement.

The bolded should not make Oke-fia vacant.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
abacus:

The bolded should not make Oke-fia vacant.

I said the roads the OP cited - Ikire roads.

I also said major roads should be done which Oke-fia is one.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Zionope: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Lastly, most of those roads, although welcomed but should not be rushed and put above the welfarism and empowerement of the residents. Rather, it should be paced at complementing the social growth of the populace. The roads the OP cited are of not much use(s) other than for bikemen and loggers, giving the streets sane appearance but not many of these locals in Ikire wake up to jobs except usual meager businesses - graduates at that. Everyone of them have resorted to politics as a means of eating - Aregbe should woo investors, create the jobs then slowly do the entire roads (with major roads done already) you will be surprised not much will be done with the second term other than usual embezzlement.

The road u said does not lead anywhere, do u mean there are no houses along those road?
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Zionope:
The road u said does not lead anywhere, do u mean there are no houses along those road?

Anywhere in the sense of where the residents will work, get paid, eat, hustle.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by shizzle11(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

As if S/east itself is developing. You better troop back to the SEast and focus on what is happening there rather than kill yourself over SWest that you have no stake in whatsoever.

Call it stomach structure or whatever suits you but the fact remains, all over Nigeria, withholding salaries, non payment of pensions, outsourcing state contracts, meager payments to youths all in the name of empowerment etc over infrastructural development will never sit well with any people(s) of any region of Nigeria and that is the case with Aregbe, finito!

Simple logic, survival and well-being before progress.
Fool! This is how evil and black your heart is, every one who makes a statement of fact is Igbo. You are so so full of hate that even in your sleep, you dream igbo. And its idddiotts like you that will first complain.

Ode!

Meanwhile, Omisore all the way.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

I know you very well (on NL).

This is not about Oyinlola, who is now with APC, bringing FG projects to Osun.
It is about the performance of Aregberascal and whether he has done well enough based on the allocations he received on behalf of the people and the IGR he raised from our people.

The OP is yet to answer my questions about Ayedaade and TAP water provision in Ikire. Maybe you can help him respond.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Aregbe may not be the total best for now, but I believe Omisore can never do anything better than him, forget all these their federal ''gragra''.
I still believe he can adjust and do better, change is never achieved in a day. I was in some cities in Germany and I saw the kind of roads they had all over their cities, then I began to wonder when we will start rebuilding to get lasting structures. Come over to Ogun State and see roads constructed by OGD just about 4 years ago(e.g Sabo Market-GRA Road, Sagamu), you will never believe that road had ever been constructed there in about 20years ago. That is why I still love the costly but durable and long lasting roads by APC.
A road at Kola Balogun, CREPA Road beside St. Mark's opposite Presidential Hotel is an example, it was furnished with laterite before the asphalt overlay, such road will last long. You dont expect such road to have same cost with those PDP roads in which asphalt is placed directly on a muddy or clay soil. I'm not partisan but a pure analyst who compares and contrast on a plain mind basis.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11:
Fool! This is how evil and black your heart is, every one who makes a statement of fact is Igbo. You are so so full of hate that even in your sleep, you dream igbo. And its idddiotts like you that will first complain.

Ode!

Meanwhile, Omisore all the way.

You're completely stupid and I do not feel sorry for you.
It is only right to get defensive and avoid your ilks based on how everything SWest gives you aches and hard-ons that you're quick to jump in.
Either Omisore or Aregbe, how does it affect your forefathers? Nor go hold Rochas, Obiano, chime nuts to give you dividend of democracy make you dey open your putrid orifice.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:
Aregbe may not be the total best for now, but I believe Omisore can never do anything better than him, forget all these their federal ''gragra''.
I still believe he can adjust and do better, change is never achieved in a day. I was in some cities in Germany and I saw the kind of roads they had all over their cities, then I began to wonder when we will start rebuilding to get lasting structures. Come over to Ogun State and see roads constructed by OGD just about 4 years ago(e.g Sabo Market-GRA Road, Sagamu), you will never believe that road had ever been constructed there in about 20years ago. That is why I still love the costly but durable and long lasting roads by APC.
A road at Kola Balogun, CREPA Road beside St. Mark's opposite Presidential Hotel is an example, it was furnished with laterite before the asphalt overlay, such road will last long. You dont expect such road to have same cost with those PDP roads in which asphalt is placed directly on a muddy or clay soil. I'm not partisan but a pure analyst who compares and contrast on a plain mind basis.

I am not in support of either parties, I just want the one with the better deal for my state.
As an analyst, how do these long lasting till Jesus comes road put food on the table of an average Osun indigene?
As an analyst, so many formular 1 race roads but no industries or companies employing, rather youths are gathered to cut grass on the sides of these roads for stipends.
Do not be just an analyst, be a realist. As I previously stated, I would prefer Aregbe continues but he needs to do a review of his approach.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by NewNigeriaMind: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
abacus:

I was waiting for somebody to point this out to him.
I am from Osun though I was in my home town Ilesa once for a friends wedding.

We keep saying these people in Ekiti are right to choose stomach infrastructure, is survival the ultimate, what about the future.

I prefer APC government for all south west states because we must and should make sacrifices for tomorrow. We should start building those roads, bridges, airports, rail and other major infrastructure now or tomorrow our kids will ask us why we could not sacrifice for them.

PDP is the worst thing that has happened to the south west. I almost wept when listening to Fayemi speech after the election in Ekiti. The man was not sad he lost the election, he was sad his people will choose what they will eat today over their tomorrow.

Awolowo will turn in his grave seeing what the Ekiti people did.

3 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by shizzle11(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

You're completely stupid and I do not feel sorry for you.
It is only right to get defensive and avoid your ilks based on how everything SWest gives you aches and hard-ons that you're quick to jump in.
Either Omisore or Aregbe, how does it affect your forefathers? Nor go hold Rochas, Obiano, chime nuts to give you dividend of democracy make you dey open your putrid orifice.

you are such an iddiott! fvcking delusional hypocrite. Same way you jumped in mentioneing igbo in your stewpid comment without reason, fool! same way your iddiottic South West brothers were jumping up and down killing themselves during the anambra state guber. Fvck you and fvck whatever you represent. Open your filthy mouth again and i'ma poo on it. dumb arze!
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

This is not about Oyinlola, who is now with APC, bringing FG projects to Osun.
It is about the performance of Aregberascal and whether he has done well enough based on the allocations he received on behalf of the people and the IGR he raised from our people.

The OP is yet to answer my questions about Ayedaade and TAP water provision in Ikire. Maybe you can help him respond.
Keep digressing. No matter what, go and check the history, no state has ever/ is enjoying tap water flow like Osun. I dont know the issue you are having with that in Ikire but I believe the solution will surface if the report gets to the authority. So don't use that as anti campaign point.

Also....STOP WASTING COLOUR now. We dont lack Vitamin A grin grin grin
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:
I was in some cities in Germany and I saw the kind of roads they had all over their cities, then I began to wonder when we will start rebuilding to get lasting structures.

Did you also notice children wandering around on the streets of Germany out of school?
Did you find out the MINIMUM wage compared to that of Angela Merkel, the Chancellor vis-a-vis what obtains in Nigeria?
What do you think is the ratio of TECHNICIANS to Engineers in Germany and then the % of those two professions to the whole population?
And does everyone dig boreholes or wells in Germany to have water or the government provides TAP water?

Keep chasing shadows of roads without having a SUSTAINABLE foundation for growth & development angry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

Did you also notice children wandering around on the streets of Germany out of school?
Did you find out the MINIMUM wage compared to that of Angela Merkel, the Chancellor vis-a-vis what obtains in Nigeria?
What do you think is the ratio of TECHNICIANS to Engineers in Germany and then the % of those two professions to the whole population?
And does everyone dig boreholes or wells in Germany to have water or the government provides TAP water?

Keep chasing shadows of roads without having a SUSTAINABLE foundation for growth & development angry shocked

Who are you asking those silly questions?
And can we move near such target with your style of Amala Politics and Stomach Infrastucture? Go and ask PDP that has been ruling Nigeria all these while. Ask them why our governors are still using the meagre allocations to construct FG roads all beacause of neglect. Even during PDP days as governor in Osun, no single federal roads was done. So, how can you now convince people to return to their vomit. Disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by NewNigeriaMind: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

I am not in support of either parties, I just want the one with the better deal for my state.
As an analyst, how do these long lasting till Jesus comes road put food on the table of an average Osun indigene?
As an analyst, so many formular 1 race roads but no industries or companies employing, rather youths are gathered to cut grass on the sides of these roads for stipends.
Do not be just an analyst, be a realist. As I previously stated, I would prefer Aregbe continues but he needs to do a review of his approach.

There has to be a balance though, but I will go with putting the infrastructure in place before policies to woo investors follow.

Take for instance you are the chairman of a company and a state government is asking you to come build a factory in his state. what are the first question you will ask, trust me those question are fundamental amenities such as good intercity roads and intra city roads, accessibility and the rest. this is economics 101, government invest in major infrastructures to attract investors to their domain.

You cannot expect economic activities to boom without putting in place the fundamentals.

The government has done its part, its the people turn to look for a way to make use of those opportunities instead of waiting for civil service salary and pension every month.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by NewNigeriaMind: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

Who are you asking those silly questions?
And can we move near such target with your style of Amala Politics and Stomach Infrastucture? Go and ask PDP that has been ruling Nigeria all these while. Ask them why our governors are still using the meagre allocations to construct FG roads all beacause of neglect. Even during PDP days as governor in Osun, no single federal roads was done. So, how can you now convince people to return to their vomit. Disgusting.

Please ignore the troll

3 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

We keep saying these people in Ekiti are right to choose stomach infrastructure, is survival the ultimate, what about the future.

I prefer APC government for all south west states because we must and should make sacrifices for tomorrow. We should start building those roads, bridges, airports, rail and other major infrastructure now or tomorrow our kids will ask us why we could not sacrifice for them.

PDP is the worst thing that has happened to the south west. I almost wept when listening to Fayemi speech after the election in Ekiti. The man was not sad he lost the election, he was sad his people will choose what they will eat today over their tomorrow.

Awesome!!!! 200million likes 4u.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11:
you are such an iddiott! fvcking delusional hypocrite. Same way you jumped in mentioneing igbo in your stewpid comment without reason, fool! same way your iddiottic South West brothers were jumping up and down killing themselves during the anambra state guber. Fvck you and fvck whatever you represent. Open your filthy mouth again and i'ma poo on it. dumb arze!

Lol!
See this pained bastard.
Gowon should have carpet bombed you lot off the surface of the earth - you should be avoided and shut out in all facets, you are a problem to yourselves and to other Nigerian groups.
When Hausa open thread, you'll be all over it as usual fuming over how you are better off and telling them they belong below amongst all other derogatory terms your ilks use.

If Yoruba open thread, na wahala.

If Ijaw talk, you begin to froth.

Why is it you lot alone really?

Anyways, I sought to know if my fellow posters are Ibos because I have no reason to waste time discussing Yoruba matters with them.

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Zionope: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

As an analyst(which u call urself) I need u analyse how one can get industries and companies to eastablish in an area, what are the neccesary things to put in place? And two, I need u to tell everybody in this forum the things u need to consider before before citing your establishment in an enviroment as an entrepreneur.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:
Keep digressing. No matter what, go and check the history, no state has ever/ is enjoying tap water flow like Osun. I dont know the issue you are having with that in Ikire but I believe the solution will surface if the report gets to the authority. So don't use that as anti campaign point.

Also....STOP WASTING COLOUR now. We dont lack Vitamin A grin grin grin

So when you were "in some cities in Germany" you heard that their governors WAIT for report to get to them BEFORE "the solution will surface" shocked sad

- Is the state water ministry/board not supposed to have agents monitoring the whole state for TAP water provision?
- What is the state legislator representing the town doing?
- What is the LGA Chairman doing?

I wonder what exactly you were doing in Germany to be making such a DUMB statement here

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Sir,

Survive now and put progress in place slowly. Osun is not Lagos, Abuja or PH where businesses are everywhere and if the governor decides to focus on infrastructure, people will still eat!

Are the people in Osun going to eat coal tar on these roads? This is why everyone is flooding to Lagos. Give Osun people something to make them stay, how many industries are in Osogbo the capital? Ilesa? Ife?

Aregbe is working, he should step up his game, simple.

The more the investments in Osun, the more infrastructures will boom.

A quick question: I read somewhere Osun owes about 40 billion (30 from world bank or so and 10 from islamic bank). With all the roads and no means of generating revenues, how do you think successive govts will pay back?

I am not for PDP nor APC. I am just stating good roads for four good years and not one company brought in despite the power stability in Osogbo and Ife. What are people to eat?

The graduate residents return from school and remain idle or struggle with different petty things, it is saddening really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which African Country Would Buy An Aircraft Carrier First? / Nigerians React As Lagos State Replaces Keke Napep/okada With Golf Cart (Photos) / General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.