Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. (8461 Views)

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" / Osun Indigenes Commend Aregbesola For Resurrecting Train Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by NewNigeriaMind: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Also to further buttress the need for road and rail infrastructure, Osun economic future is agriculture, how will the farmers survive if a simple tractor cannot make it to their farms or if they have no means of transporting their farm produce.

Please God stop the wave this new pdp stomach infrastructure in south west.

We want real infrastructure in roads and rail.

Aregbe just launched the debit card that will enable farmers procure agricultural input directly. How will these initiatives work with stomach infrastructure. My people in Osun say no to sharing of money and no development say yes to infrastructure.

SAY YES TO INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT FOR OUR TOMORROW AND THE TOMORROW OF OUR CHILDREN.

LET US START MAKING THE SACRIFICES NOW.

I AM PAINED I CANNOT VOTE IN OSUN, GOD KNOW I WILL BE CAMPAIGNING FOR APC PERSONALLY NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Lol!
See this pained bastard.
Gowon should have carpet bombed you lot off the surface of the earth - you should be avoided and shut out in all facets, you are a problem to yourselves and to other Nigerian groups.
When Hausa open thread, you'll be all over it as usual fuming over how you are better off and telling them they belong below amongst all other derogatory terms your ilks use.

If Yoruba open thread, na wahala.

If Ijaw talk, you begin to froth.

Why is it you lot alone really?

Anyways, I sought to know if my fellow posters are Ibos because I have no reason to waste time discussing Yoruba matters with them.
Pls, dont go to tribal bashing with anybody so as to save the thread from distraction. We are discussing the interest of our dear state, surely you should know that people will want to distract our attention. So, pls dont allow that.
@Shizzle11, pls calm down. I also hate it when you use that unglorifying word (Waste) for my Great South West.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Zionope: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

So when you were "in some cities in Germany" you heard that their governors WAIT for report to get to them BEFORE "the solution will surface" shocked sad

- Is the state water ministry/board not supposed to have agents monitoring the whole state for TAP water provision?
- What is the state legislator representing the town doing?
- What is the LGA Chairman doing?

I wonder what exactly you were doing in Germany to be making such a DUMB statement here

Oh boy! See REASONING!!!
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Zionope:
As an analyst(which u call urself) I need u analyse how one can get industries and companies to eastablish in an area, what are the neccesary things to put in place? And two, I need u to tell everybody in this forum the things u need to consider before before citing your establishment in an enviroment as an entrepreneur.

I was referring to the person I quoted who said he is an analyst.

My take is, slow down on these roads within streets where they are mostly unused, work on the major and necessary roads, woo companies to come - there is land, untapped mass of land to site structures, there's stable power. There might not be market but there are production tendencies and (major) roads to move the goods to the market coupled with how Osun seems to be geographically located in the centre of Yoruba land and connects with north via Ilorin and East via Ondo/Edo etc.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

Who are you asking those silly questions?
And can we move near such target with your style of Amala Politics and Stomach Infrastucture? Go and ask PDP that has been ruling Nigeria all these while. Ask them why our governors are still using the meagre allocations to construct FG roads all beacause of neglect. Even during PDP days as governor in Osun, no single federal roads was done. So, how can you now convince people to return to their vomit. Disgusting.

You must be such a sorry case beyond redemption.
You are not even ashamed to say meagre allocations shocked
So meagre that Aregberascal used N 1 billion to refurbish a Railway station
It was not meagre when he claimed he spent N 8 billion on Opon Imo Ofo?
Or when he was spending our money building a phantom MKO airport that only exists in his POCKET shocked

BTW, if it is meagre he can unilaterally reject it and work on the cash crops that produced the revenue used by Awo to TRANSFORM Western region. Oh, I guess the half-baked Engineer Aregberascal is too deficient intellectually to do such a thing angry

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Zionope:
Oh boy! See REASONING with LEG!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:
Pls, dont go to tribal bashing with anybody so as to save the thread from distraction. We are discussing the interest of our dear state, surely you should know that people will want to distract our attention. So, pls dont allow that.
@Shizzle11, pls calm down. I also hate it when you use that unglorifying word (Waste) for my Great South West.

Alright bruh
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by shizzle11(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Lol!
See this pained bastard.
Gowon should have carpet bombed you lot off the surface of the earth - you should be avoided and shut out in all facets, you are a problem to yourselves and to other Nigerian groups.
When Hausa open thread, you'll be all over it as usual fuming over how you are better off and telling them they belong below amongst all other derogatory terms your ilks use.

If Yoruba open thread, na wahala.

If Ijaw talk, you begin to froth.

Why is it you lot alone really?

Anyways, I sought to know if my fellow posters are Ibos because I have no reason to waste time discussing Yoruba matters with them.
Isnt it pathetic that you pint accusing fingers at your convinience you FOOL? a yoruba man made an innocent comment, and then you called him an igbo man and attacked with other iddiottic comments to follow, only for him to point out to you that he is yoruba man with a link to prove himself. By your unwitting and stewpid assumption of mentioning south east, you have called out every igbo man, drawing his/her attention to a thread where he/she wouldnt have commented.

I dont blame you, only deranged faggits like you with inbred stewpidity are always ready and willing to exhibit their chronic sympton of lunacy and lameness. Blawdyy son of a b1tch!
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
NewNigeriaMind: Also to further buttress the need for road and rail infrastructure, Osun economic future is agriculture, how will the farmers survive if a simple tractor cannot make it to their farms or if they have no means of transporting their farm produce.

Please God stop the wave this new pdp stomach infrastructure in south west.

We want real infrastructure in roads and rail.

You guys are really stretching it. Are you jokers

Because Engineer Aregberascal spent our N 1 billion to refurbish the railway station in Osogbo you start claiming railway infrastructure shocked shocked
Do you think we are all Dodo Ikire sellers here ni
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by NewNigeriaMind: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Sir,

Survive now and put progress in place slowly. Osun is not Lagos, Abuja or PH where businesses are everywhere and if the governor decides to focus on infrastructure, people will still eat!

Are the people in Osun going to eat coal tar on these roads? This is why everyone is flooding to Lagos. Give Osun people something to make them stay, how many industries are in Osogbo the capital? Ilesa? Ife?

Aregbe is working, he should step up his game, simple.

The more the investments in Osun, the more infrastructures will boom.

A quick question: I read somewhere Osun owes about 40 billion (30 from world bank or so and 10 from islamic bank). With all the roads and no means of generating revenues, how do you think successive govts will pay back?

I am not for PDP nor APC. I am just stating good roads for four good years and not one company brought in despite the power stability in Osogbo and Ife. What are people to eat?

The graduate residents return from school and remain idle or struggle with different petty things, it is saddening really.

BECAREFUL WHAT YOU PUT ONLINE.

Ever heard of Anchor Insurance in Oshogbo and other south west states. The firm is doing well now because of the direct intervention of the state government in major infrastreucure which is making Osun indigines in other states come home to do something, to further how good the firm has it, it just gave its managers new cars from Hyundai. I have a brother working with one of the offices and he said Osun people buy insurance polices well. If the people can buy insurance polices is that not a testament that their are is a booming economy.

I will not state other information of my relations in Osun for obvious reasons. Like I said before, I am from Ilesa Osun state, though I have spent just a day in the state I have enough family gisting us in Lagos happenings in the state.

Infrastructure is key for our future and we must make sacrifices to build it. Heck I told my parents here in Lagos when they started complaining of Fashola tax to get use to it, because its a its a sacrifice we must make.

Now to be moderate I support the need for a balance between infrastructure and welfare, note to any hard working man, infrastructure should directly imply improve welfare because he is ready to take advantage of the development to better himself.

When will Osun stop being a civil servant state. If the oil in the south south dry up wouldn't the civil servants survive. These people shouting stomach infrastructure are just lazy and stupid.

I know graduates who set up businesses from selling recharge card, I know a guy in Yabatech that has a chain of fast food now who started from selling local bread and egg while running a part time programme in yabatech. a graduate that claims there is no job is a lazy graduate, we don't go to school to seek jobs, we should go to school to create jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by shizzle11(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:
Trust me bruv, i had no intention of dropping a comment on this thread untill i saw his annoying comment where he clannishly mentioned the south east, that was what drew my attention. People like that twerp will draw the first blood, then when they are given more than enough dose of their medicine, they begin to cry fowl.

Anyways i'm done commenting here, lest any fool call me out again, then be rest assured this thread will go to the dogs, for now i'll keep off. Y'all should enjoy your thread. Peace!

Am out!
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by NewNigeriaMind: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

You guys are really stretching it. Are you jokers

Because Engineer Aregberascal spent our N 1 billion to refurbish the railway station in Osogbo you start claiming railway infrastructure shocked shocked
Do you think we are all Dodo Ikire sellers here ni

I want to beg you, read to comprehend before quoting me and if you are here to derail the thread, God send ebola your way.

I said road and rail infrastructure should be developed, I don't know about any rail station refurbished. As such I am not making any claim, do you get it now.

fucking retard.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

There has to be a balance though, but I will go with putting the infrastructure in place before policies to woo investors follow.

Take for instance you are the chairman of a company and a state government is asking you to come build a factory in his state. what are the first question you will ask, trust me those question are fundamental amenities such as good intercity roads and intra city roads, accessibility and the rest. this is economics 101, government invest in major infrastructures to attract investors to their domain.

You cannot expect economic activities to boom without putting in place the fundamentals.

The government has done its part, its the people turn to look for a way to make use of those opportunities instead of waiting for civil service salary and pension every month.

Bro,

As I said, major roads can be worked on.
The roads the OP cited for example are within the nooks of Ikire - of what concern are these streets to investors?

Govt has done its part, what part? What stimulating thing has Aregbe done exactly to get the residents to tap into the economy?

Let's assume the construction of the project was not outsourced - I am sure there are osun indigenes capable of handling them it means employment.

Construction materials for these project are outsourced as well can they not be gotten locally to encourage locals to compete as suppliers and then by implication spread wealth?

Opon Imo was handed to his son, it cannot be broken into bits and handed to capable different Osun indigenes that can handle them or there's none asides his son? If this was done = employment.

School Uniform - handled by his wife. Sold for about 3k when material can be bought outsider for lesser. Anybody caught selling the material gets sanctioned likewise any student who doesnt purchase from Aregbe through school.

And the list goes on.

These projects could have been a means to put food on people's tables and endear everyone to him but opposite is the case.

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11:
Trust me bruv, i had no intention of dropping a comment on this thread untill i saw his annoying comment where he clannishly mentioned the south east, that was what drew my attention. People like that twerp will draw the first blood, then when they are given more than enough dose of their medicine, they begin to cry fowl.

Anyways i'm done commenting here, lest any fool call me out again, then be rest assured this thread will go to the dogs, for now i'll keep off. Y'all should enjoy your thread. Peace!

Am out!

LOL!
Give more than gini?
You're funny.
It is only right for me to discuss Osun matter with my fellow Osun people and by extension, Yoruba. How does it affect or pain you that I need to verify who I am holding a discourse with so ad not to waste my time. How does it pose as a problem really?
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

I want to beg you, read to comprehend before quoting me and if you are here to derail the thread, God send ebola your way.

Back to sender angry shocked

I said road and rail infrastructure should be developed, I don't know about any rail station refurbished. As such I am not making any claim, do you get it now.

And you dey comment for Osun state matter when you do not know "Engineer" Aregberascal's "achievements" shocked

fucking retard.

Again back to sender grin
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Zionope: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

I was referring to the person I quoted who said he is an analyst.

My take is, slow down on these roads within streets where they are mostly unused, work on the major and necessary roads, woo companies to come - there is land, untapped mass of land to site structures, there's stable power. There might not be market but there are production tendencies and (major) roads to move the goods to the market coupled with how Osun seems to be geographically located in the centre of Yoruba land and connects with north via Ilorin and East via Ondo/Edo etc.
I get ur point, but most of these major roads u're talking about are owned by d federal government, and I can tell u that 40% of over 1000km roads constructed by Aregbesola(except for the ones in the state capital) are those linking the rural areas wit d major town; let's give him more tym, he can not finish everything in a day, and the fact that he wants to link the rural areas wit d major towns does not mean he should leave the roads in the major town untouched. If u're not in Osun sate, dnt let anybody deceive u; Aregbesola is working. Imagine OBAF a PDP chieftain in Ife saying on radio dis morning that Osun state is still where PDP left it 3years ago, dat the few things on ground were done by the PDP administration, that is what they make pple believe; bt d truth is "OGBENI IS WORKING.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by NewNigeriaMind: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Bro,

The roads the OP cited for example are within the nooks of Ikire - of what concern are these streets to investors?

Govt has done its part, what part? What stimulating thing has Aregbe done exactly to get the residents to tap into the economy?

Let's assume the construction of the project was not outsourced - I am sure there are osun indigenes capable of handling them it means employment.

Construction materials for these project are outsourced as well can they not be gotten locally to encourage locals to compete as suppliers and then by implication spread wealth?

Opon Imo was handed to his son, it cannot be broken into bits and handed to capable different Osun indigenes that can handle them or there's none asides his son? If this was done = employment.

School Uniform - handled by his wife. Sold for about 3k when material can be bought outsider for lesser. Anybody caught selling the material gets sanctioned likewise any student who doesnt purchase from Aregbe through school.

And the list goes on.

These projects could have been a means to put food on people's tables and endear everyone to him but opposite is the case.

Can you state for a fact the road constructions was not handled by an indigene of Osun. So if I get a contract in Osun now you will call me an outsider despite the fact that I am from the Osun Ogbonni clan.

On the other hand, I agree if all aspect of the government projects are sourced locally the people will feel they are a part of the development and they actually did it themselves. that I agree with you. involve the locals at all levels of the projects not just at the lower levels.

But in all, what alternative do we have, the pdp will not do anthing, they will just share money every month. which is worse, I will accept a better rational and thinking but with what we have, APC is better than the alternative.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Zionope:
I get ur point, but most of these major roads u're talking about are owned by d federal government, and I can tell u that 40% of over 1000km roads constructed by Aregbesola(except for the ones in the state capital) are those linking the rural areas wit d major town; let's give him more tym, he can not finish everything in a day, and the fact that he wants to link the rural areas wit d major towns does not mean he should leave the roads in the major town untouched. If u're not in Osun sate, dnt let anybody deceive u; Aregbesola is working. Imagine OBAF a PDP chieftain in Ife saying on radio dis morning that Osun state is still where PDP left it 3years ago, dat the few things on ground were done by the PDP administration, that is what they make pple believe; bt d truth is "OGBENI IS WORKING.

Interesting, nice one there bruh.
I am not here to support any party, I am just a curious mind who keeps pondering why a whole 4 years will be spent on road constructions with no recourse o the welfarism of the locals?
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Can you state for a fact the road constructions was not handled by an indigene of Osun. So if I get a contract in Osun now you will call me an outsider despite the fact that I am from the Osun Ogbonni clan.

On the other hand, I agree if all aspect of the government projects are sourced locally the people will feel they are a part of the development and they actually did it themselves. that I agree with you. involve the locals at all levels of the projects not just at the lower levels.

But in all, what alternative do we have, the pdp will not do anthing, they will just share money every month. which is worse, I will accept a better rational and thinking but with what we have, APC is better than the alternative.

Yes, the road construction is being handled by contractors from Lagos.

Thank you for seeing from my angle. Asides the feeling of being part of the project, the transactions will put money on people's tables and wealth will spread.

I don't even care for party, I just need Osun to be nudged to life, it is practically a sleeping state where youths are not stimulated.

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by NewNigeriaMind: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

Back to sender angry shocked

And you dey comment for Osun state matter when you do not know "Engineer" Aregberascal's "achievements" shocked

Guy park well!!! YOU ARE A TROLL.

Again back to sender grin

NA YOUR CHURCH YOU DEY.....

I know all I need to know about my state. There is no information like those that are living in the state and from all comments, Aregbe is the better and has done well.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

And the list goes on.

Aregberascal has been a good apprentice to his Oga JagaBandit of Thief'nubu & Co.
Like Oga, like Omo Ise; Aregberascal siphoning Osun state money since 2010 shocked

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by NewNigeriaMind: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Yes, the road construction is being handled by contractors from Lagos.

Thank you for seeing from my angle. Asides the feeling of being part of the project, the transactions will put money on people's tables and wealth will spread.

I don't even care for party, I just need Osun to be nudged to life, it is practically a sleeping state where youths are not stimulated.

Praying for the people from here.

May the best for Osun win.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by LFJ: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

I was waiting for somebody to point this out to him.
I am from Osun though I was in my home town Ilesa once for a friends wedding.

We keep saying these people in Ekiti are right to choose stomach infrastructure, is survival the ultimate, what about the future.

I prefer APC government for all south west states because we must and should make sacrifices for tomorrow. We should start building those roads, bridges, airports, rail and other major infrastructure now or tomorrow our kids will ask us why we could not sacrifice for them.

PDP is the worst thing that has happened to the south west. I almost wept when listening to Fayemi speech after the election in Ekiti. The man was not sad he lost the election, he was sad his people will choose what they will eat today over their tomorrow.

Awolowo will turn in his grave seeing what the Ekiti people did.

May God continue to increase ur wisdom. With the current thinking of my ppl Gani Feyeinmin must be crying in his grave on how poverty has destroyed our thinking faculty.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Look at this one analysing how my town election 'll go, who is Akogun lere Oyewumi to win Ikire for PDP?
Akogun lere Oyewumi that was beaten hands down in his ward during the 2011 elections.

You've forgotten Osun state former chief of staff, Dr.Peter Babalola is strong enough to deliver Ikire for APC.

According to what is on ground, PDP cannot win even a ward in Irewole local government come Saturday.

Don't worry, I'll voluntarily report the results of every ward in Ikire for you by saturday evening.

My friend brimmie can also testify to what I'm saying because we are from thesame town.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by NewNigeriaMind: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

Aregberascal has been a good apprentice to his Oga JagaBandit of Thief'nubu & Co.
Like Oga, like Omo Ise; Aregberascal siphoning Osun state money since 2010 shocked

You have not said anything....

TROLL
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11:
Isnt it pathetic that you pint accusing fingers at your convinience you FOOL? a yoruba man made an innocent comment, and then you called him an igbo man and attacked with other iddiottic comments to follow, only for him to point out to you that he is yoruba man with a link to prove himself. By your unwitting and stewpid assumption of mentioning south east, you have called out every igbo man, drawing his/her attention to a thread where he/she wouldnt have commented.

I dont blame you, only deranged faggits like you with inbred stewpidity are always ready and willing to exhibit their chronic sympton of lunacy and lameness. Blawdyy son of a b1tch!

Playing victim as usual.

We see how your ilk roll around when Hausa dares put up a thread about their region, you always seek to shoot it down.

When Yoruba does, you sh!t all over it for no reason whatsoever.

When Ijaw airs an Ijaw-centric view, you question his ijawness and label him an impostor and shoot the thread down or throw jabs of how their lands are sh!tty.

It is only right yo verify so I don't waste my time. You're pained and hurt but its the obvious truth and I am not sorry.

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Praying for the people from here.

May the best for Osun win.

Amen bro.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
I heard someone saying why didn't Aregbesola do TAP water for Ikire people?

Do your underground research before coming here to type thrash.

There are already running Taps in the nook and cranny of Ikire, so why does aregbesola need to waste money on that again.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Zionope: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Bro,

And the list goes on.

U don't have facts to support dis ur accusation, these are propaganda of the opposition; I saw another poster today in Ife pasted by the PDP, on that poster it is written that he has borrowed over 413billion when all the funds(grants,Federal government allocation, IGR, Loans, etc) earned by Aregbesola's administration till date amout to 320billion, Sam $ Sarah has d uniform contract not Sherifat Aregbesola. The governor has called uupon those that have the proof to this claim to come out and present d papers but till date not even Omisore or the almighty FG answer his call. These claims are rumor targeted to tarnish d guy's image. OSUN A DARA OOO
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

NA YOUR CHURCH YOU DEY.....

Shey na church you wan send me ni?
Sorry oh as I nor bin know na so I come face mosque after I reach shrine nor see you shocked

I know all I need to know about my state. There is no information like those that are living in the state and from all comments, Aregbe is the better and has done well.

I thought you said this earlier

NewNigeriaMind:

Let me provide information about just one of Aregberascal's SCAM: shocked shocked

Aregbesola Eulogised Over the Renovation of the Osogbo Railway Terminus

The governor of the State of Osun Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has been described as prudent, talented, having vision and a God given gift to the state.

The special adviser to the governor on works and transport Engineer Oladepo Amudah stated this in his office while fielding questions from journalists on the rehabilitation and face lifting of the Railway Station, Osogbo.

According to him, government is using its meager resources to develop the station in order to enhance the social and economic status of the state and meeting the standard of Nigeria Railway Corporation.

Engineer Amudah said government has spent four hundred and twelve million naira on phase one, while the next stage will involve the recreation centre, clearing and separation from terminus to Olaiya which will cost six hundred million naira.

He maintained that at the end of the projects the state government will be spending over one billion naira to renovate the railway station.

From: http://osbcng.org/2013/05/29/aregbesola-eulogised-over-the-renovation-of-the-osogbo-railway-terminus/

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by larride(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Anybody that thinks Omisore will win in Iwo, Okuku, Ikire or Osogbo is on a long thing. Forget what the media feeds you with, come to Osun state to see/hear things for yourself, I'm currently schooling in Okuku, though Okuku was once a PDP Stronghold (being oyinlola hometown) that won't deter the people (both young and old) to vote massively for Aregbe. In Okuku, PDP is sharing a bag of rice and 30k for 6 people once you have a valid voters card, yet they are looking still looking for people as the turn-out is low. Even people of Osun would rather vote for Akingbade of LP than Omisore.

Ogbeni le kan si cool

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor:

You've forgotten Osun state former chief of staff, Dr.Peter Babalola is strong enough to deliver Ikire for APC.

And Peter Babalola was Chief of Staff to who angry
Was it not PDP's governor Oyinlola who has now being baptised as a born-to-gain progreTHIEF of the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC

APC = PDP = APC sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Awards N8.9bn Ado-Osun Boundary Road Project To Contractor / Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option / About 300 Workers In Abia Protest Non-capture For June Salary [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.