Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC (31132 Views)

Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP / Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc! / CJN Admits Prince OYINLOLA And Others As New Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by idee91: 5:56am On Aug 05, 2014
Choi..... this election go hot o.... team Aregbesola# though

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by disloman(m): 5:59am On Aug 05, 2014
We saw it coming.Not a nu thing.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by Descartes: 6:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Politicians engaging in political harlotry since 500 BC. tongue

1 Like

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by alabiyemmy(m): 6:05am On Aug 05, 2014
Before nko? Where him dey?
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by spenca: 6:07am On Aug 05, 2014
talk2smat:
The estranged National Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party and a former Governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, has said that he will defect to the ruling All Progressives Congress in Osogbo today.

When contacted on the telephone by our correspondent, on Monday, Oyinlola, who confirmed that he would join the APC, said: “So it is. I am joining the APC.”

Sources within the APC told our correspondent that Oyinlola would join the APC today at the mega rally of the ruling party which is scheduled to hold in Osogbo.

The development has generated excitement in the camp of the APC because the former governor is considered to be very influential in the politics of the state just as his defection is seen as a boost to Governor Rauf Aregbesola’s chances of securing a second term in office in the election holding on Saturday.

It became obvious that Oyinlola’s crisis with the PDP was far from being over as he stayed away from the PDP mega rally which was attended by President Goodluck Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo, the National Chairman of the PDP, Alhaji Adamu Muazu; and the leaders of the party last Saturday.

If Oyinlola defects to the APC as scheduled, then all former governors in the state would be members of the ruling party.

Aregbesola had disclosed recently at a campaign in Iwo that Oyinlola had become a member of the APC.

Aregbesola said, “When the PDP was united as one party, we defeated them. Now the good ones among them have left and are now with us. All former elected governors in the state are now with Aregbesola.

“The first elected governor, Alhaji Isiaka Adeleke, is with us; the second governor, Baba (Bisi) Akande is with us. The third governor Omo’ba (Prince), is also with us. I can say this but they cannot say it.

“But a former deputy governor, who was chased away from office is the one they are banking on to win the election, they are joking.

“Their candidate has never won any election and he cannot win this one. The only election he won was a gift to him from the prince and he did not win but the election was manipulated for him.”

The National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun; Chief Bisi Akande and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, had immediately after the defeat of Governor Kayode Fayemi by Mr. Ayo Fayose in Ekiti State, visited Oyinlola at his residence in Okuku to woo him to join the party.

Oyinlola is expected to be received by the national leaders of the APC at the mega rally.

The Chairman of the PDP in Osun State, Alhaji Gani Olaoluwa, when contacted, wished Oyinlola well in his new party.

Olaoluwa said, “There is neither a permanent friend nor a permanent enemy in politics. We wish Oyinlola well in his new party. But we are expecting him to congratulate us on August 10. We are expecting his congratulatory message after we might have been declared the winner of the election.

“The people of the state are against Aregbesola. So, no matter the number of former governors teaming up with him, he will fail. Aregbesola will soon become a former governor because Senator Iyiola Omisore is winning the election by the grace of God.

“The APC is now the party of former governors in Osun State. Aregbesola should be preparing to join the league of former governors.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/at-last-oyinlola-defects-to-apc/

Good to know that you ain't even sure yourself
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by phabulux: 6:08am On Aug 05, 2014
aljharem:

And APC is a party of saints ?

Who are the members that make up APC ? Ex PDP members

So don't come here and start painting a picture of lies to Nigerians

Painting a picture of lies? For ffuck's sake, what business of mine is it who wins so long it's not a murderer? You PDP asinine ffools are the ones making victory a life or death issue.

Aj HAREM? Are you sure you've not caught syphilis?
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by dguyindcorner(m): 6:08am On Aug 05, 2014
aljharem:

How has Aregbosola's administration affected yours unless you are part of the problem we have in Nigeria

Omisore should win jare

Another mofo!

a crooked Nigerian.

people like will always lack good thing.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by dguyindcorner(m): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2014
aljharem:

And APC is a party of saints ?

Who are the members that make up APC ? Ex PDP members

So don't come here and start painting a picture of lies to Nigerians

we want a taste of another administration in Nigeria. we are tired of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by amnestylaw1(m): 6:17am On Aug 05, 2014
ebukaresources: first day on nairaland

Ebuka, welcome to Nairaland. Use your resources well.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by phabulux: 6:19am On Aug 05, 2014
aljharem:

How has Aregbosola's administration affected yours unless you are part of the problem we have in Nigeria

Omisore should win jare

There is no kind of insult (and no amount) that I can hurl at you that will do you justice, you reprobate. If I were the problem of this country, at least, I'll deny you maad cows (I'm sorry, Madcow) of a post.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by blackbwe: 6:23am On Aug 05, 2014
Am sorry for PDP, You are Welcome ;Dto APC.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by englishmart(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2014
phabulux:

Nope, it's not your problem except you choose to make it yours.

You probably just woke and didn't think what you wrote through. PDP and corruption are synonymous, not PDP and goodies.
no battering of words till September.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by dat9jaguy(m): 6:33am On Aug 05, 2014
gbaskiboy: Man has failed man in Rulership.

#Team Theocracy

Bros no go there o.With the type of pastors we have,with Theocracy in Nigeria,we go beg for politicians.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by phabulux: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2014
englishmart: no battering of words till September.

Aight, but why September?

Please, forgive me if I seem importunate. I'm, this moment, drinking Goldberg. Do you care for a sip?
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2014
I Know He Will Coz That's The Only Option!
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by kabba7(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2014
STILL WONDER WHY PDP SHOULD BE HAVING A KNOWN KILLER AS ITS CANDIDATE IN OSHUN ELECTION .

1 Like

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by mogentle(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2014
salaksmana: Iwo (probably yes base on religion stuff), but we can never tell what will happen on Aug 9, but Oluponna is a no no for him.
And Oluponna forever remains a simple fragment of Iwo. So, what's that.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by phabulux: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2014
gistmelove: Please call 08085310359:::50yrs warranty stone coated roofing tile

50 years warranty? How can you or anyone else be that sure? Your company can't be older than five years, unless I missed my guess. Then, the HR department made a pretty unfortunate business decision of employing you.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by eluquenson(m): 6:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Oyinlola is a mere coward & he's afraid of the power tursle In PDP hence, defecting to APC should suffice.

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by phabulux: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2014
eluquenson: Oyinlola is a mere coward & he's afraid of the power tursle In PDP hence, defecting to APC should suffice.

By my reckoning, one of the most apt observations on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Blaqsmith: That u have all the former governors support doesn't guarantee u a success.learn from the concluded Ekiti election.Ayo Fayose walloped four (if not five) former governors (including the incumbent),about 7seven senators,unknown figures of the Member of the lower house,16serving members of the House of Assembly and many cabinet members.Election in Nigeria has gone far from Godfatherism...Osun people will decide on 9, not Oyinlola!
fayose is a grassroot man since 2001 unlike Omi

1 Like

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by phabulux: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2014
kabba7:
STILL WONDER WHY PDP SHOULD BE HAVING A KNOWN KILLER AS ITS CANDIDATE IN OSHUN ELECTION .

You spoke the minds of several Nigerians, but, PDP, being depleted of common sense (as is obvious of the rants of its members here on Nairaland), does not buy that thinking.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by bigbossman10(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2014
pls wats hapunin hia. am a political virgin.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by ajoskele(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2014
Omisore didn't visit Esa-Oke(home of late Bola Ige) for his campaign..

#whatamIeventhinking
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by phabulux: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2014
aljharem: He left a democratic party for an APC Aregesola political criminals lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Were! Aregesola political criminals? You inconsiderate, unreasonable maggot, what will you call Pdp, then? Party Desperate (for) Power?

I'm not campaigning for APC, seeing as I do not like the fucktards much, but, you louts should keep your mouths shut (if your dammn heads can be bothered to make their brains busy).

1 Like

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by ibdeals1(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2014
good for him am sure jonathan will have a backup plan for these smiley
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by Blaqsmith(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: fayose is a grassroot man since 2001 unlike Omi
Omisore isn't a grassroot man? ...eskiz sir,he is ...type Iyiola Omisore on google to confirm ma words...
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by Firefire(m): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Oyinlola ruled Osun and nothing to write home about.

Raufu has been castigating Oyinlola administration for underperformance all through his campaign

Hope Oyinlola sins would now be forgiving and he be counted as one on the Saints of APC grin

Omisore, never mind, 'One with God, Is Majority...

Oyinlola, GoodLuck to you on your political adventures, hope you will arrive well and intact

4 Likes

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by TellBlazer(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Kalvan50:

Accept Buhari peacefully or by force, your choice.

Sai Buhari.
Your trademark,always killing una no stop.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by Blaqsmith(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2014
kabba7:
"You all have freedom of speech,but freedom after speech? That I cannot guarantee" Idi Amin...can u pls tell us d court that convict Omisore of murder? If u can't,u are close to alagbon for libel.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by ibrahym47(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2014
salaksmana: Wow, now that a thief cum murderer who rigged his way into the government's house, someone who spent 7+years doing nothing but embezzling the state's fund, someone who killed many to become governor and to stay in office has joined APC, coupled with RIG & ROAST, DOGS & BABOON, SERUBAWON & the charm master (the C-in-C of the STATE BOYS). We now know those to hold responsible for any break down of law & order.
try harder next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors / SUV Runs Into A Canal In Lagos (Photos) / Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.