Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC (31238 Views)

Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP / Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc! / CJN Admits Prince OYINLOLA And Others As New Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by shizzle11(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
orisameji: So, basically, this Prince guy is a professional election rigger?
well pointed out bruv! you can see their hypocrisy, they are not even clever enough to seive the information they pass out. In their bid to make PDP look soo bad, they indirectly refer to themselves as being worse, by accomodating an opposition party's rejectee. i laugh at their stewpidity.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by coretechng1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Still pumping.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by Parisbee5(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Even great men of God associate with him. What more can I say?....

1 Like

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by phabulux: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
englishmart: #clears throat#
Well, since it's Goldberg, I will take just 4 sips. But if it were Heineken. 8bottles will do.
cheesy

Oya (extending bottle to him), take.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by phabulux: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
aljharem:

Why not answer the question. Who are APC members ? Ex PDP members

Oh, I must show Baba Maths this. He hates Pdp and everything it represents.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by 22MM(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pdp
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by englishmart(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
phabulux:

Oya (extending bottle to him), take.
.this one is not cold Na undecided

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by JEITO: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
RebelLeader15: they are fucking birds of the same feather but different colours. In actual sense, we don't have leaders. All we have are cartel of Public thieves whose aim and objectives are looting,embezzling,misappropriating,maladministrating and all sort of Political crime just to make life miserable to the masses!

Baba Eleyin(Aregbesole) is hiding under the canopy od APC (Agberos and Public criminals) the same way the Glutonic double corn eater, ex-convict turns senator, Senator Iyiola Omisore hide under the Umbrella of PDP......

Infact Osun state na criminal dept in this Country, I hope you haven't forget that Bastard son of a million uncle called father, Adeleke Serubawon who died in the hospital after carting away with the National I.d card fund during Uncle Sege administration as President of Nigeria....

Anyway sha

#teamGOODLUCKEBELEJONATHAN#

Vote Sen Iyiola Omisore

Omi ni oooooooooooooooooo
confirm guy. GEJtill2019

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by rajoys: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
eluquenson: Oyinlola is a mere coward & he's afraid of the power tursle In PDP hence, defecting to APC should suffice.

Common, guy wake up from your slumber, Oyinlola afraid of what? It is a case of not want to remain in a place where injustice is the order of the day. Have you forgotten that a federal high court has reinstated him as the Secretary of the PDP for long but the party refuse him to act and perform his duty in that capacity. Now he moved to another party because of perceived injustice to his person , you are saying he is afraid of power tursle.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by MAYOWAAK: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
“Everything about Bola Tinubu is fake; his name is fake; his mother is fake; his place of birth is fake. For the sake of what he stands to gain, he abandoned his parents in Iragbiji in Osun State"
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by Gordieshegz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Blaqsmith: That u have all the former governors support doesn't guarantee u a success.learn from the concluded Ekiti election.Ayo Fayose walloped four (if not five) former governors (including the incumbent),about 7seven senators,unknown figures of the Member of the lower house,16serving members of the House of Assembly and many cabinet members.Election in Nigeria has gone far from Godfatherism...Osun people will decide on 9, not Oyinlola!
...electorates in ekiti voted for personality and not for party..they voted fayose based on his antecedents and not pdp,a mere platform..i wonder what credence dat could be credited to omisore dat would warrant his election come august 9.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by royalblood21: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nnamdig2: He would come back to pdp
Dats if u are still sleeping... cos I can see u are still dreaming
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by ascaris(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
I thought this man left PDP together with the G5 Governors?
This one no add 1 cup of garri for my house sha.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by dammytosh: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fomerly

RETD GEN. OYINLOLA OLAGUNSOYE of PDP

now SAINT. OYINLOLA OLAGUNSOYE of APC

All Nairaland e-warriors take note in case EFCC comes. grin grin
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by Blaqsmith(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gordieshegz: ...electorates in ekiti voted for personality and not for party..they voted fayose based on his antecedents and not pdp,a mere platform..i wonder what credence dat could be credited to omisore dat would warrant his election come august 9.
so u are telling me It's Fayose's name that was on INEC ballot paper then?
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by 9jatatafo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Political Transfer Window Is Now Opened!!!! #WhoIsFoolingWho

1 Like

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by san316(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Oyinola: Jona Jona, Jona d Godfada. GEJ: ehen Oyi, is dis how u address ur C in C? Oyi: errm, sorry, ur excellency sir. I remain loyal sir. GEJ: story for d gods. Na so we dey hear am. OYI: Sir, u mean u didn't c my letter? GEJ: Shuu, it's nt everybody's letter that i read, but my cook told me abt it. OYI: Chai! Presido, so how fa na. GEJ: Ehen, i wish u goodluck jonathan. OYI: is that all? I'll b leavin nw. GEJ: OK bye. OYI: I don go o... GEJ: Pls close door bhind u. OYI: I don dae going o. GEJ: So u r still here?

1 Like

Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by MAYOWAAK: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
The argument that the APC has become polluted because some PDP members crossed over is a spurious fallacy. How come PDP can welcome APC but APC can’t poach from PDP. At the end of the day, we are all human beings from the same country and what matters is to find more of sensible and forward-looking ones in one party than the irredeemable characters in the other. -DELE MOMODU
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by onatisi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
apc is sitting on a time bomb . the game is getting clearer to those who can read it very well
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by eluquenson(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
rajoys:

Common, guy wake up from your slumber, Oyinlola afraid of what? It is a case of not want to remain in a place where injustice is the order of the day. Have you forgotten that a federal high court has reinstated him as the Secretary of the PDP for long but the party refuse him to act and perform his duty in that capacity. Now he moved to another party because of perceived injustice to his person , you are saying he is afraid of power tursle.
What injustice? When they(politicians) are all rogues, Wake up from slumber guy, he was a former governor with absolutely no tangible development to the state, he lacks vigor & the power to lead.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by REALEAGLES(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nairaland is a home full of personal opinion, keep watching on the platform of Nigeria politics. Do not be surprise with all these news. No one care about his decision to hedge, saturday will be a remarkable day to some people and other way round to others.
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by ddeola: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
What PDP has failed to acknowledge is that innocent blood is crying against them because of their blood letting. They have failed !
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by ddeola: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Parisbee5: Even great men of God associate with him. What more can I say?....
Yes o... tell them
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by DANIREM: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
oyinlola in APC at last.let see what will come out of it
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
DANIREM: oyinlola in APC at last.let see what will come out of it
everything is going according to plan .
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by Akiika: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gordieshegz: ...electorates in ekiti voted for personality and not for party..they voted fayose based on his antecedents and not pdp,a mere platform..i wonder what credence dat could be credited to omisore dat would warrant his election come august 9.

Antecedents? you mean corruption, embezzlement?
This amnesia disease is eating deeper than Ebola!
Re: At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC by Bimpe29: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
No permanent friend and enemy in politics. Only interest is permanent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / The Most Beautiful Lady In Nairaland / 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.