Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (31478 Views)

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ogaju007(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=hazyfm][/quote]

A person with a mug of larger can never understand what anyone is saying however abeg share the beer jo. grin
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by justwise(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
uplawal: You are ignorant,would u fold arms and watch while your people get killed and their homes taken from them,You Nigerians are just fools,Isreal is the one losing cos all those dying in palestine heaven is sure for them and the remaining ones will continue fighting,its called resistance not terrorism,until their land is given back to them.Isreal is nothing,Allah will reduce them to bits by wasting their money on weapons

Interesting..... if they are all going to heaven then we should all be happy for them then?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Daresh:

And you quote Hitler like you dont know he was insane.

If you support his killing of million, not just Jews in the belief that they were evil then you have lost the basis for condemn the Jews in destroying Palestine.

Yes I am a Christian but I do not blindly following anything. If Palestinians choose to use their citizens to shield their military installations then Israel has to go through them. Will I say because I dont want to hurt children I should let themm destroy me?

Just as Boko Haram bombing innocent Nigerians in its fight against the Nigerian government is justified, no?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by hazyfm: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
ogaju007:

A person with a mug of larger can never understand what anyone is saying however abeg share the beer jo. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
I bet she's married to a rich man.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Daresh(f): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
SirShymex:

Just as Boko Haram bombing innocent Nigerians in its fight against the Nigerian government is justified, no?

Pray tell what is Boko Haram fighting for? Are Nigerians killing their people for no reason?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Lucasbalo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
SirShymex:

These folks don't even hate Arabs the way they hate black people. Arab Jews still have it better out there than the Ethiopian(black Jews). I don't even think they have given recognition to the black ones because most of them locked down in the most rundown part of Israel - cut off from everywhere else like a plague.

Well, US military aids that run into billions of dollars isn't going to be there forever. History has also shown that you can't oppress people forever - they'll always fight back. And these people will fight back the right way one day and become victorious. Just like all the oppressed folks before them. It's 2014, not 1814, yet people are still supporting this madness because of an ISrael in the bible that has absolutely nothing to do with today's Israel. Heck, today's Israelis don't even believe in Jesus and whatever Christianity is about. Telling a Rabbi about Jesus might even be a suicide mission. grin
You are spot on buddy. Those Ethiopian jews, remember were evacuated out of Ethiopia during one of the worst famine in human history. Remember when all the musical top acts all over the world including uours truly Elton John , Michael Jackson and co had that ( WE ARE THE WORLD ) song to do fundraising for Ethiopia. They are only good for serving in IDF and the rest are just like dlaves and nannies to the Jews or just living on government assistance. They are citizens of isreal being treated like that talk less of undocumented nigerians. Call any one of this isrealis Christian, they will get offended. Almost get jumped in tel aviv for that. All their Amen corner sycophants don't evrn know the isrealis are christ hating jews. That shows their level of intellect.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Daresh:

Pray tell what is Boko Haram fighting for? Are Nigerians killing their people for no reason?

Mate, I'm sure you're not oblivious to the BH doctrine about "Western education is a sin" - and its struggle being primarily against the Nigerian state. Well, according to BH - the Nigerian government killed its people for no reason, including the leader of the group - and the fight is against the Nigerian establishment.

If what's going on in Palestine is justified to you - then BH should also be justified, no?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: You are spot on buddy. Those Ethiopian jews, remember were evacuated out of Ethiopia during one of the worst famine in human history. Remember when all the musical top acts all over the world including uours truly Elton John , Michael Jackson and co had that ( WE ARE THE WORLD ) song to do fundraising for Ethiopia. They are only good for serving in IDF and the rest are just like dlaves and nannies to the Jews or just living on government assistance. They are citizens of isreal being treated like that talk less of undocumented nigerians. Call any one of this isrealis Christian, they will get offended. Almost get jumped in tel aviv for that. All their Amen corner sycophants don't evrn know the isrealis are christ hating jews. That shows their level of intellect.

Dying for IDF is the only thing the Ethiopian Jews are used for, despite the fact that based on DNA, they're more related to the ancient Hebrews than those who're claiming the Jewish identity now. They just treat them like slaves, with no recognition whatsoever. Videos are all over youtube. Heck, even former Clippers owner, Donald Sterling, who's also Jewish alluded to black servitude being a culture in Israel. The infamous tape is all over youtube.

And the funniest thing about the religious madness is that: Christian fanatics hate Jews because they believe Jews killed Jesus. Jews don't believe in the Jesus. And Arabs think their religion is the true religion via Jihad. All from the same Abrahamic root. That's more reason why discerning folks need to throw that religious tripe in the bin when discussing what's going on there - and tackle it objectively based on humanity. Once we do that, then Israel will always be guilty.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Lucasbalo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
SirShymex:

Dying for IDF is the only thing the Ethiopian Jews are used for, despite the fact that based on DNA, they're more related to the ancient Hebrews than those who're claiming the Jewish identity now. They just treat them like slaves, with no recognition whatsoever. Videos are all over youtube. Heck, even former Clippers owner, Donald Sterling, who's also Jewish alluded to black servitude being a culture in Israel. The infamous tape is all over youtube.

And the funniest thing about the religious madness is that: Christian fanatics hate Jews because they believe Jews killed Jesus. Jews don't believe in the Jesus. And Arabs think their religion is the true religion via Jihad. All from the same Abrahamic root. That's more reason why discerning folks need to throw that religious tripe in the bin when discussing what's going on there - and tackle it objectively based on humanity. Once we do that, then Israel will always be guilty.
Gbam. Couldn't add one more word. To isreal dealing with palestinians, every problem is a nail because isreal has the biggest hammer.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
The Western media has always inundated us with the same narrative that the conflict between Israel and Palestine is caused by Palestinians shooting rockets into Israel. What is true is that Palestinians indeed shoot homemade rockets but the so called "free press" constantly omit the fact this rockets are mostly shot into occupied territories. What the media classifies as "Israel" is land that has been systematically cleansed of Palestinians over decades and now occupied by Israelis living in government built settlements that are constantly expanding. This settlement expansion is going on as we speak.

So anytime you hear that Palestinians are shooting rockets, first ask yourself whether it is rational for someone dispossessed of his land a few months ago by a foreign state, on seeing citizens of that state, living on what used to be his land, in beautiful new homes built by that foreign state would do anything about it? What would you do when your home is demolished and your land seized and built into new settlements for Jews constantly repatriated from other countries around the world?

Hence next time another cycle of violence starts and you are told that the occupied are the aggressors and the occupiers are the victims, use your critical thinking skills and ask why and how. Why is there no discussion of this in the public? why is it off-limits? Don't expect "critically thinking people" or the so called "free press" to ask that question.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
cheruv: as an Indian she's making noise... to hell with her!!
she's of Pakistani descent.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by rajoys: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
rbjimoh: I think we all agree, as humans, that only the reign of God is everlasting. Right? If that is true, it then means that nobody or anything can rule the world forever, including the countries that currently control the stockpiles of the most powerful weapons of mass destruction. Now, the US terrorizes many countries around the world and baby-sit Israel to do same, thereby making more enemies for themselves than friends. What if inexplicatbly hitech warhead revolution occurs in Arabian world in the next decade, the types that renders the current US stockpiles obsolete? What do they think will happen then? Or did anyone ever thought that the scale of technological revolutions the world had seen emeging from China will happen? No. But it did. Mark my words, Israel and US would one day become history because they would be consumed by their antecedence. Our generation may not live to see it, but it will happen. MY TAKE

You are correct but I bet you, when that happen , the planet earth would have sublime. But your assertion is very correct and is a fact. I pray that the time come quickly so that we can all rest in this world that is so full of intrigues.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by omenpetrol: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
I'm also struck by the rank hypocrisy of many critics of Israel who have remained silent in the face of the incessant Muslim-on-Muslim slaughter occuring on a daily basis throughout the world.
Thousands of children are being butchered in Syria - by Muslims; thousands of innocent civilians are being butchered every month in Iraq - by Muslims; not to mention the daily unspeakable atrocities being carried out in Nigeria,Kenya, Afghanistan and Pakistan against women and children - by Muslims.
Yet for some inexplicable reason they only raise their voices in synthetic outrage when Israel (disproportionately and unacceptably - agreed) defends itself initially against Hamas's rockets.
Pathetic. Cynical. And morally bereft.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: Gbam. Couldn't add one more word. To isreal dealing with palestinians, every problem is a nail because isreal has the biggest hammer.

Mate, one other thing: I'm scared for West Africa with the way MOSSAD is gaining foothold everywhere, especially in Nigeria. Israel isn't anyone's friend, it's just in it, to win it all for itself. That's what Zionism is about and the domination of everyone in the world. Hence they even spy on America, their biggest ally, and have even used different false flags against America - using terrorism. They also used forged British passports to commit terrorism in Dubai in 2010 - that's Israel for you.

Do you see how they brag about controlling America, and how they told John Kerry to shut up? And that's the most powerful country in the world...now imagine what they'll do to Nigeria when they finally get a foothold on it, due to these overzealous religious spooks - especially people from a race they consider to be innate slaves and inferior - and not worthy of being where Jews are.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Btruth: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
why now?.... angry
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by vedaxcool(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
omenpetrol: [s]I'm also struck by the rank hypocrisy of many critics of Israel who have remained silent in the face of the incessant Muslim-on-Muslim slaughter occuring on a daily basis throughout the world.
Thousands of children are being butchered in Syria - by Muslims; thousands of innocent civilians are being butchered every month in Iraq - by Muslims; not to mention the daily unspeakable atrocities being carried out in Nigeria,Kenya, Afghanistan and Pakistan against women and children - by Muslims.
Yet for some inexplicable reason they only raise their voices in synthetic outrage when Israel (disproportionately and unacceptably - agreed) defends itself initially against Hamas's rockets.
Pathetic. Cynical. And morally bereft.[/s]

FACE THE THREAD! undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
uplawal: You are ignorant,would u fold arms and watch while your people get killed and their homes taken from them,You Nigerians are just fools,Isreal is the one losing cos all those dying in palestine heaven is sure for them and the remaining ones will continue fighting,its called resistance not terrorism,until their land is given back to them.Isreal is nothing,Allah will reduce them to bits by wasting their money on weapons
hahahahhahaha! You must be living in FOOLS PARADISE to think that, that blood sucking demon of yours called allah (or whatever) can reduce the population of israelites. And btw, which heaven are you talking about?? Heaven under the ground alias hell?? Lol. This is just the beginning of the NEMESIS to come for them 'abi?'. All the blood of christians they have killed, THEY WILL PAY!!!! Boko haramist like you 'abi??'
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Lucasbalo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
SirShymex:

Mate, one other thing: I'm scared for West Africa with the way MOSSAD is gaining foothold everywhere, especially in Nigeria. Israel isn't anyone's friend, it's just in it, to win it all for itself. That's what Zionism is about and the domination of everyone in the world. Hence they even spy on America, their biggest ally, and have even used different false flags against America - using terrorism. They also used forged British passports to commit terrorism in Dubai in 2010 - that's Israel for you.

Do you see how they brag about controlling America, and how they told John Kerry to shut up? And that's the most powerful country in the world...now imagine what they'll do to Nigeria when they finally get a foothold on it, due to these overzealous religious spooks - especially people from a race they consider to be innate slaves and inferior - and not worthy of being where Jews are.
You are spot on. I remember when obama was sworn in January of 2009, he wants to be fair about this isreal/palestinian conflict, he got straighten up by the zionists here. Scare the hell out of him. Isreal foothold in Nigeria like you say is a tragedy waiting to happen. I hope I am wrong. It doesn't bode well for nigeria but all this fake bible thumpers won't know that.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by justwise(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
omenpetrol: I'm also struck by the rank hypocrisy of many critics of Israel who have remained silent in the face of the incessant Muslim-on-Muslim slaughter occuring on a daily basis throughout the world.

Pathetic. Cynical. And morally bereft.

Oh well....its only news when Israel, US and the west are mentioned.

They don't have the gut to demonstrate or speak against ISIS, Hamas or Boko Haram because we all know the consequences .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by begunatoye(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
For me, Israel is guilty of war crimes. Killing hapless civilians especially women and children . It is so sad. Just because Hamas kidnapped and killed 3 israeli teens does nt warrant this senseless killing. Imagine Nigerian soldiers killing any northerner because of Boko haram.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by hungryboy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Before u put the blame on Israel, remember that Israel is only retaliating to hamas' shelling of rockets into Israeli territory, without the iron dome, and bomb shelters, Israel could have had as many deaths as the palestinians
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by rajoys: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
rickkid:
You have no idea how ridiculous you Africans look when you're here busy arguing about which slavemaster is better. Wetin concern you inside their matter? At least the people in Gaza had 24/7 electricity and running water before the airstrikes. Do you have that? So what's your business whether Hamas are terrorists or Israel is committing genocide? Face your own more serious problems instead of weeping more than the bereaved.
They both despise your existence and are fighting over land they stole from you in the first place. So please mind your own fukin business. Neither Arabs nor Israelis need or asked for your sympathy. They're both the same thing.

Gbam Oga rickki, u finish the matter. as am typing now, my battery will go off any moment frm now because of lack of electricity. We in 9ja have so many wars in our hands that seems to defy solution for ages. Yet we do not bother to address how to get the cease fire of our own problem. Palestine/hamas and Israel will soon get attention of UN but what of my country with multiple problemses grin any hope?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by hungryboy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
begunatoye: For me, Israel is guilty of war crimes. Killing hapless civilians especially women and children . It is so sad. Just because Hamas kidnapped and killed 3 israeli teens does nt warrant this senseless killing. Imagine Nigerian soldiers killing any northerner because of Boko haram.
na wetin dem dey tell una for friday prayer for mosque be that?,
Israel didn't start the firing of rockets, hamas did,
So because Israel has Iron domes and bomb shelters that protects its citizens from getting killed, the shouldn't return fire for fire abi?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by 50calibre(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Daresh:

And you quote Hitler like you dont know he was insane.

If you support his killing of million, not just Jews in the belief that they were evil then you have lost the basis for condemn the Jews in destroying Palestine.

Yes I am a Christian but I do not blindly following anything. If Palestinians choose to use their citizens to shield their military installations then Israel has to go through them. Will I say because I dont want to hurt children I should let themm destroy me?

In the interests of Israel's safety, how about addressing the legitimate grievances of the Palestinians?

Israel keeps on exaggerating the threat it faces, to justify their barbaric actions on Gaza. Hamas launch tiny stones rockets into Israel (more than 80% of which either gets shot down by Iron dome or land in open areas) then Israel responds with indiscriminate airstikes on civilian population, that's disproportionate force.

Israel has a proper military, with high tech military hardware, while Gaza is largely a DMZ (apart from the little rockets smuggled into it) so the suggestion that Hamas threatens it's existence is pure nonsense!

My frustration with the Jews, is their apparent lack of humanity despite their experiences. They've learnt nothing from history, and one can only imagine how better a world will be without them.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by justwise(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
hungryboy: Before u put the blame Israel, remember that Israel is only retaliating to hamas' shelling of rockets into Israeli territory, without the iron dome, and bomb shelters, Israel could have had as many deaths as the palestinians

No Hamas are firing 'water cannon' into Israel and care so much for their own people.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lucasbalo: You are spot on. I remember when obama was sworn in January of 2009, he wants to be fair about this isreal/palestinian conflict, he got straighten up by the zionists here. Scare the hell out of him. Isreal foothold in Nigeria like you say is a tragedy waiting to happen. I hope I am wrong. It doesn't bode well for nigeria but all this fake bible thumpers won't know that.

The amount of time Netanyahu has scolded Obama and talked down on him adds credence to that. And even right now, the both of them don't even see eye to eye, but Obama has to agree with everything he says because of how powerful the Jewish establishment is in America. You also saw what happened to Penelope Cruz a few days ago when she joined the Spanish folks to critique what Israel is doing in Palestine. Ol'girl had to apologise.

Anyway, I'm not jumping to conclusion yet, not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a certain part of me thinks the recent spate of suicide bombings in Nigeria, by teenage Muslim girl, has MOSSAD's hand written all over it. Due to the assassination of that Shiite leader's children. Also, Boko Haram has come out to deny those bombings and it dissociated itself from it. And they aren't the Chibok girls. Boko haram's mode of bombing of late has been car bombs. So, it looks like a collusion between Mossad and some top folks in Nigeria. Furthermore, getting suicide bombers isn't that difficult - there's a drug they hypnotise them with, to enable them commit the act. And their use of teenage girls is also a red flag.

Anyhoo, not jumping to any conclusion yet...but if these folks get their hands on Nigeria, it's going to be a mess.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by booblacain(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
bokoslayer: The name says it all, Sayeeda Warsi originally from 'Pakistan' - The name simply is Saidat Wasiu (in Yoruba). Belated riddance to an insignificant rubbish. undecided

Guy you funny die.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by begwong: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
You didnt resign when syrians and iraqis were killing themselves.Its when Israel are defending themselves u dey resign!
Ebola fire you!!!!
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by IFELEKE(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
In war,there are no saints...only victims&villians.
To all Gaza apologists,where were you when Hamas et al were digging secret tunnels and attacking innocent/defenceless Isrealis?
Why the silence about the fact that these senseless killings would have been greatly avoided if Hamas had not struck first/if they had accepted the same peace deal they rejected three weeks ago?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Embosman: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Daresh:

The Jews in Israel bought the lands that they occupied from the Arabs during the British Mandate of Palestine. The Palestinians failed to accept the demarcation of the land and decided to declare war on Israel in 1948. Unfortunately they lost and Israel used military force to seize even the land that was allotted to Palestine and even the Sinai from Egypt.

You cannot sell your land and ask for it back because you dont like what the purchasers are doing with it. You cannot fight a war, lose and expect your territory to still be intact. The fact that palestinians are stateless is their own fault.

I agree the Israelis are a bit high handed but when someones sole mission is to wipe you out, you tend to be paranoid. Hamas build their tunnels and missile launchers in schools and mosques. They urge their people to use their bodies to shield these military installations. Then they use their dead to gather international sympathy.

Look let them fight from now till kingdom come, Israel is here to stay forever.

so if jews buy a land in nigeria they are free to call It israel? The problem is not jews living in the land. There were minority jews in the land even before the zionist came. The problem is a state of Israel in palestinian land. maybe Britain should have settled the zionist in nigeria.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by hungryboy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
1)Hamas is firing iran gifted rockets into Israel
2)Hamas fires this rockets from civilian enclaves, cos it knows that Israel is going to return fire where fire is coming from thus endangering the lives of fellow gazans
3)Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal is giving orders to his boys from a five star hotel room in Qatar

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Massive Explosion In Milan, Many Cars On Fire / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.