Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

*urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! (3171 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / How My G.f Told Me She's No Longer A V**gin (photo) / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Lorlaahlozz: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
ib4real95:
Hit me up dear 08185177336!
undecided

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by baralatie(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
amhackdee: There is this girl in my life, we have dated for 8months, we love each other like seriously, I mean seriously serious. Until yesterday that she told me her real age, Brethren ! she is older than me with 2years. I felt like crying,my mood wanted to change,I just had to tell her that that doesn't mean, that what matters most is the love we share in common. The fact is that ever since yesterday my mind is not at rest, I can't just imagine myself marry who's older than me.

"Nairalandite" please advice me, do you think this relationship will really work out? Or what should I do ??
and so!ki LA ri so,ki lo fa ariwo!
p-square wife is 8 years older than him and has two beautiful children.
ogbeni take you time for here o!

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by sluvy4tune(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Do you love her ? If yes Kontinu , age shouldn't be a barrier

Yes age not a barrier , no mean say u go go marry your grandmother then come here to complain ooo

Secondly the main reason why most Nigerians marry a younger lady is cuz of that respect (not that a lady older won't respect u) & women tends to look older than men, ur age mate go dey look like ur Anty.

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
The lie was stupid but the age difference is not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by jotey(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
amhackdee: There is this girl in my life, we have dated for 8months, we love each other like seriously, I mean seriously serious. Until yesterday that she told me her real age, Brethren ! she is older than me with 2years. I felt like crying,my mood wanted to change,I just had to tell her that that doesn't mean, that what matters most is the love we share in common. The fact is that ever since yesterday my mind is not at rest, I can't just imagine myself marry who's older than me.

"Nairalandite" please advice me, do you think this relationship will really work out? Or what should I do ??
op seriously I tink she is just testing u

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by amhackdee(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Donkunxex:
she's ur gf for Godsake.... u wanna marry her now??..dats d queshun
common man ! It's like you are not getting it. We are serious with this relationship. To the extent that if we would be allow to get married today today today, we gona work up to church straight !!!!!
Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Donkunxex(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
amhackdee: common man ! It's like you are not getting it. We are serious with this relationship. To the extent that if we would be allow to get married today today today, we gona work up to church straight !!!!!

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Donkunxex(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
amhackdee: common man ! It's like you are not getting it. We are serious with this relationship. To the extent that if we would be allow to get married today today today, we gona work up to church straight !!!!!
call it off then... and wich1 be common man // !

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Donkunxex(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by ib4real95(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: undecided
Y u actin up?

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by amhackdee(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
luckycliff: Age is nt a barrier. U cn even marry d person dat carried ur mum wen she be baby hence d love is there
lol.
Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by ayogabriel: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
amhackdee: let me ask you personally, Can u marry someone older than u wif 2yrs?
of course yes.
Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by amhackdee(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Eyop:

Joke of the 21st Century. First of all you said you both are genuinely in-love with each other so it means you love her conditionally. I see nothing wrong with the age difference if she loves and respect you as you claim. I was in a serious relationship with a lady that was 4 years older than i am and that didn't change what i felt for her. You don't love your girlfriend because if you do,you shouldn't be posting this.
stop being barefaced, seriously I love her.
Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Eyop: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
amhackdee: stop being barefaced, seriously I love her.

Then forget about the age difference and move on.

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by amhackdee(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
baralatie:
and so!ki LA ri so,ki lo fa ariwo!
p-square wife is 8 years older than him and has two beautiful children.
ogbeni take you time for here o!
lols
Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
ayogabriel: She's older than you, and so What is the real problem here, that she's older than you, or that she didn't tell you her real age?

i wonder o. All these small boys that are into relationship these days. smh

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by amhackdee(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
prince3009:

i wonder o. All these small boys that are into relationship these days. smh
small boys indeed ! can't stop laughing @u
Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by vicadex07(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
I guess your love for her isn't as "seriously serious" as you claimed. No be you be the first person so abeg, keep shut.

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Onwe101(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Age rili dosnt mata bro....see my advice..sit down and ask urself wat du u rili want in a woman..if she's gat dose quality and the understandin is there then move on....cos I believe luv conquers...but seekin opinions from guys myt just make u ruin it all and regret leta....its up to u to decide...folow ur hrt..u shuld knw wat u want.

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by vicadex07(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
yemz101: The fact that she lied about her age is obviously wrong, but you don't knw how you feel about her anymore cause of the age? I don't think you ever loved her then. My opinion undecided

She might not have even lied about it. The issue might not have been brought up before until the relationship started getting serious like he claimed

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by vicadex07(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Eyop:

Joke of the 21st Century. First of all you said you both are genuinely in-love with each other so it means you love her conditionally. I see nothing wrong with the age difference if she loves and respect you as you claim. I was in a serious relationship with a lady that was 4 years older than i am and that didn't change what i felt for her. You don't love your girlfriend because if you do,you shouldn't be posting this.

Exactly my thots too

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by amhackdee(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
vicadex07: I guess your love for her isn't as "seriously serious" as you claimed. No be you be the first person so abeg, keep shut.
keep shut !! Nawaooooo.
Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Missmossy(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Why should she lie about such in the first place? If it changes anything,let her know. The ball lies in your court.

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Liability: age is just a number, just love her for who she is.
just like cell is just a room.

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by dre11(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Make the decision by urself
and forget she did lie because she felt if u did know early u would leave her.......

So now that u have known......... what are u gonna do without anyone telling u what to do

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by GoodFaith: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2014

You better keep her

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by GoodFaith: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2014

two years is not a big deal
The issue here
do she have want you want from a wife?
If she have 85% of what you want from a wife
You better keep her

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by kowalsky: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
gabrielle union is 41 and her fiancé and soon to be wedded NBA star dwayne wade is just 32..

soo op. wat are you sayin undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Mcbussy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
amhackdee: let me ask you personally, Can u marry someone older than u wif 2yrs?

Yes...even 5 years older.as long as she's got all dat I need in a lady. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section / Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.