Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section (3147 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Many will deny they haven't made such comments before

Now let's go cool

1. OP, don't generalize, not all ladies do that

2. Must you have sex with her ? If you really love her then you should wait till you are married

3. I'm an independent lady and I don't ask guys for money. My boyfriend can even attest to it that I don't ask him for money

4. Why will I crush on a nairalander? They are not real abeg

5. Thank God I'm not like that

6. I'm a virgin and I'm losing it to my husband. Not even my boyfriend is worth having it

7. I can never send Pm to any guy here

8. Can't you guys render financial assistance to ladies without demanding for sex ?

9. When your comment/thread is so on point and they find it uncomfortable, you will see comments like "OP, why bashing ladies ?, nairaland guys derive joy in bashing ladies

Feel free to add yours

Cc:
Naijaboiy
Falconey
Origin101
Vizkiz
Akinsadeez
Psalmwise
Ronald4lif
Dotwillis1

5 Likes 109 Shares

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2015
10.I can't date a cute broke guy "na face I go dey chop"?

#I can't trust nl beetches

#YOLO
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2015
11. Op i've never made such comment before so stop generalising. grin

1 Like

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by vizkiz: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2015
* I don't like sex...I am a virgin (na them dey straff pass)

* rubey is fake...(This is their latest claim, for their mind they be like **finally I way to attack her**)

* I don't bleach, this is my natural colour (yeah right...like we are blind shey? undecided)

* I can't date seun he isn't sexy enough (but you see them blasting irenony whenever she opens her usual thread)

* I just like tosyne2much, naijaboiy, origin101, kingtom as friends and nothing more (but they wish these guys can send them pms)

* I don't like that guy called airfroce(na lie o, wait make the guy drop him album now, them no go let am rest

8 Likes

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by KrazyBone: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Headquarter bound threat.

Most of the comments are true though.

"I don't reply PM please"

I see a counter thread coming up soon.

1 Like

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2015
12. You can't cook for her? Bloody chauvinist!!!!.

Cc tosyne2much.
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Another thread aimed at diminishing the dignity and prestige of the feminine populace on Nairaland

Total Rubbish!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2015
. undecided.
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by mirexxx(f): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2015
tosyne2much cheesy

silly thread! smiley

1 Like

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by Psalmwise(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2015
10Op go get a life

[b]11[/b]Op you are a pervert

undecided

12The op isn't matured

13Another thread to diminish the dignity and prestige of the feminine populace on Nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Psalmwise:
Op go get a life

Op you are a pervert

undecided

The op isn't matured

Oga Psalm
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:
Another thread to diminish the dignity and prestige of the feminine populace on Nairaland

Total Rubbish!!!
shockedshockedgrin
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by Psalmwise(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2015
grin
tosyne2much:
Oga Psalm
oga mi wat i do cheesy cheesy
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Psalmwise:
;Doga mi wat i do cheesy cheesy
Modify that your comment then number am (number 10) cool
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2015
vizkiz:

* rubey is fake...(This is their latest claim, for their mind they be like **finally I way to attack her**)

* I can't date seun he isn't sexy enough (but you see them blasting irenony whenever she opens her usual thread)

* I just like tosyne2much, naijaboiy, origin101, kingtom as friends and nothing more (but they wish these guys can send them pms)

* I don't like that guy called airfroce(na lie o, wait make the guy drop him album now, them no go let am rest
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by midasbliss(f): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Tosyne2much
Y Dnt U Shorten Ur Blog Posts With A Read More Tag?
Read Everything Without Clicking On The Topic.
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by shumuel(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Many will deny they haven't made such
comments before
Now let's go
1. OP, don't generalize, not all ladies do that
2. Must you have sex with her ? If you really love her then you should wait till you are married
3. I'm an independent lady and I don't ask guys for money. My boyfriend can even attest to it that I don't ask him for money
4. Why will I crush on a nairalander? They are not real abeg
5. Thank God I'm not like that
6. I'm a virgin and I'm losing it to my husband. Not even my boyfriend is worth having it
7. I can never send Pm to any guy here
8. Can't you guys render financial
assistance to ladies without demanding for sex ?
9. When your comment/thread is so on point and they find it uncomfortable, you will see comments like "OP, why bashing ladies ?, nairaland guys derive joy in bashing ladies
Feel free to add yours
Cc:
Naijaboiy
Falconey
Origin101
Vizkiz
Akinsadeez
Ronald4lif
Dotwillis1

Bro this your list is very similar to a Thread am still pending to drop but the Title differs, would i still be able to drop it

btw its so true they are guilty as stated

1 Like

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by vizkiz: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:
Another thread to diminish the dignity and prestige of the feminine populace on Nairaland

Total Rubbish!!!

just a question though...why are your comments always bitter
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2015
I hav never made any of d comments listed by d op. The OP can bear me witness.

1 Like

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2015
109 shares and less than 60 views. Tosyne2much come and explain o. shocked

1 Like

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by tohpahz(f): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

Total Rubbish!!!

ARE U CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE?

#I can't trust nl beeetches.
#YOLO
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by ProfGday(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2015
11. I'm married to my future husby I can't date any of d nairaland guys.

12. I date cute guys like Taribo West,Bance,Taye Taiwo, so pls I'm allergic to ugly ppu.

#AIRALAND GIRLS ARE SUPER-FAKE

1 Like

Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2015
grin cheesy shocked shocked#wherearetheteamvirgins#
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

lol..datz d power of d one and only.

# falconey
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2015
midasbliss:
Tosyne2much
Y Dnt U Shorten Ur Blog Posts With A Read More Tag?
Read Everything Without Clicking On The Topic.
Ooooog thanks dear

That's what I'm planning of doing
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by KingTom(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2015
vizkiz:

* I don't bleach, this is my natural colour (yeah right...like we are blind shey? undecided)

grin grin grin Guy you wicked I swear grin grin
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by LewisO: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Yeah!
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by Psalmwise(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2015
cool
tosyne2much:
Modify that your comment then number am (number 10) cool
Mission accomplished grin
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
We know how we do it cheesy
Re: Predictable Romantic Comments Most Ladies Make In The Romance Section by Psalmwise(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2015
richommie:

lol..datz d power of d one and only.
aw does e do it shocked shocked shocked

# falconey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP: I Masturbate / Is There Future For This Ones (photo) / Urgent!.. Wife Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.