Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities (80592 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Lucasbalo(m): 4:26am On Aug 06, 2014
SirShymex: Beautiful just committed suicide after viewing this thread, and the pictures.

R..I.P Beautiful!

P.S: stop celebrating mediocrity, there's absolutely nothing beautiful about these "cities" or should I say glorified-towns? undecided
Gbam. Our people are so beaten down that they don't even know what mediocrity is any more.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Lucasbalo(m): 4:33am On Aug 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Mediocrity?
The pictures are very beautiful, don't know what where I'm from has to do with this, furthermore some of these pictures are better than some European and African capitals. Can we do better? Absolutely, do they give another image of Africa definitively.
You see some of you think development means skyscrapers lol, we don't need skyscrapers everywhere to b developed or maybe you are another African who only likes anything negative ? angry and is never satisfied with anything

Long way to go ? Depends of your destination bruv but as far I'm concerned I lik3 what I am saying
Name one European country that those pictures beats the capital city ?.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Lucasbalo: Name one European country that those pictures beats the capital city ?.
those Balkan countries
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 06, 2014
__
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Lucasbalo(m): 4:39am On Aug 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: those Balkan countries
The Balkan countries were decimated due to long time communism, even with that, they are still better than those pictures.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:44am On Aug 06, 2014
Lucasbalo: The Balkan countries were decimated due to long time communism, even with that, they are still better than those pictures.
. I hope this is a joke , how are bosnia, Monténégro etc better than lets Say abuja or lagos?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:45am On Aug 06, 2014
BadBoy25: I would like to help develop Nigeria and africa and make it a far better place than what your mind can imagine right now ,I have a lot of Ideas that can totally transform the place ,transform the atmosphere and climate ,landscaping etc. plus i am a perfectionist , but I'm turned off by pan africanist and their anti west and anti white man, rebellious and prideful ideologies on this forum and in real life.
I do not think Nigeria will develop to be a first world nation in the next 500 years unless my ideas are implemented.
we dont need you and your ideas ....caveman

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Lucasbalo(m): 4:46am On Aug 06, 2014
chulla12: @OP...here are pictures of Singapore...a small island in Asia that managed to turn around poverty in a few decades.

This city alone shits on Calabar, Lagos, Enugu, and other so-called "high-class" Nigerian Cities:

[img]http://www.sdms.co.in/images/Singapore%20Holiday%20Package%20Banner%202.jpg[/img]
Gbam. That's a country Nigeria is supposed to be, but corruption and mismanagement makes Nigeria a perpetual third world despite her God given wealth. Hope the youths of Nigeria will rise up for massive revolution to salvage their future.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by millionaireman: 4:47am On Aug 06, 2014
OP, there is no city in Nigeria called Abia.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 06, 2014
____

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by AfricanApple(f): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Naija is really a beautiful country, so sad some are hell bent on destroying it

Thank you op, I have already said it countless times, ignore those white supremacists media houses and let's start flooding the web with our own pictures and news, in fact why not an African al Jazeera

Beautiful thread
i'm impressed. tanks anyway

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Lucasbalo(m): 4:51am On Aug 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: . I hope this is a joke , how are bosnia, Monténégro etc better than lets Say abuja or lagos?
Yes they are better because after the collapse of Soviet Union , there was a massive financial aid from EU countries and US to build up their infrastructures. Corruption is very minimal in their system and that's the albatross in Nigeria.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:53am On Aug 06, 2014
BadBoy25: I'm actually black. I have observed some of your anti west and "blaming the white man "comments and ideologies on this forum. You and I will never ever get along . just don't bother .
I will never get along with people like this ROSSIKE,FULAMAN,CAMNEWTON4PRES,DASPARROW ETC.
good To hear that as i dont want anything to do with you too .....btw if you are African then im a redneck white supremacist ...you can keep your ideas for your inbreded brothers. Piggy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Lucasbalo(m): 4:53am On Aug 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: we dont need you and your ideas ....caveman
Are you happy or satisfied the way things are in Nigeria?.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by millionaireman: 4:54am On Aug 06, 2014
Lucasbalo: Gbam. That's a country Nigeria is supposed to be, but corruption and mismanagement makes Nigeria a perpetual third world despite her God given wealth. Hope the youths of Nigeria will rise up for massive revolution to salvage their future.
Impossible for youths of Nigeria to unite for any form of revolution, because Nigeria is not a united or one country. B/Haram is doing its religious revolution, MEND did its own resourse revolution, MASSOB people did or do their own nationhood revolution.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 06, 2014
____
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Lucasbalo: Yes they are better because after the collapse of Soviet Union , there was a massive financial aid from EU countries and US to build up their infrastructures. Corruption is very minimal in their system and that's the albatross in Nigeria.
you are a self hating man, there are no cities better than abuja or lagos in those pit latrines ...wake up ...furthermore since you are hell bent on comparing nigerian cities with foreign ones esp asian and Eastern european, should i tell u nigeria never received any kind of money or financial aid, despite: slavery and colonization? + The imposed debts? We r not doing bad regardless you people rants
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Lucasbalo(m): 5:00am On Aug 06, 2014
millionaireman: Impossible for youths of Nigeria to unite and rise against bad leaders, because Nigeria is not a united or one country. B/Haram is doing its religious revolution, MEND did its own resourse revolution, MASSOB people did or do their own nationhood revolutiion.
I hear you but does that mean the status quo remains?. Its unfair for a blessed country to be like that. Corruption and massive mismanagement is the número uno problem. The leadership runs the country like a family business , making her wealth a piggy bank .
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:00am On Aug 06, 2014
BadBoy25: I don't understand why you have to behave like a wild animal with lack of reasoning skills.
stop quoting me. Thank you, you CAN go back To stormfront
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:00am On Aug 06, 2014
Lucasbalo: Are you happy or satisfied the way things are in Nigeria?.
regarding?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 06, 2014
_____
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:01am On Aug 06, 2014
AfricanApple: i'm impressed. tanks anyway
why?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:03am On Aug 06, 2014
BadBoy25: Is that all you can say?
are you done? Caveman albino
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Lucasbalo(m): 5:05am On Aug 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: you are a self hating man, there are no cities better than abuja or lagos in those pit latrines ...wake up ...furthermore since you are hell bent on comparing nigerian cities with foreign ones esp asian and Eastern european, should i tell u nigeria never received any kind of money or financial aid, despite: slavery and colonization? + The imposed debts? We r not doing bad regardless you people rants
Obviously, you are not well educated. Google United States aide to foreign nations and you will find that US gave Nigeria over $200 million dollars in total package this year alone. I bet you I have more at stake in Nigeria than you despite me being in Chicago. Obviously you don't know the meaning of self hating. This is constructive criticism .
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 06, 2014
____
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Lucasbalo(m): 5:07am On Aug 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: regarding?
Education, medical facilities, energy, corruption , nepotism , unemployment and so many other things.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Lucasbalo: Obviously, you are not well educated. Google United States aide to foreign nations and you will find that US gave Nigeria over $200 million dollars in total package this year alone. I bet you I have more at stake in Nigeria than you despite me being in Chicago. Obviously you don't know the meaning of self hating. This is constructive criticism .
lmfao 200 millions ah ah thats peanut money my friend , you cant Even build a good road + such aid does not go in infrastructure development. Nigeria is a self build country just Like most african countries, this against all odds..foreign aid my foot
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Lucasbalo(m): 5:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Bororojo:

Everything begins from power....
the availability of power/Electricity is the way out...... fixing the power problem alone, can have far reaching domino effects in every segment of our lives.... Nigerians are not lazy people, we just need the means and avenue to excel.
Unfortunately some bloodsuckers don't want that power fixed.
God bless you for that. If power is stable , Nigeria's economy will be going up average of 10 percent yearly.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by AfricanApple(f): 5:12am On Aug 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: why?
why I'm impressed or why I'm thanking u?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Lucasbalo: Education, medical facilities, energy, corruption , nepotism , unemployment and so many other things.
no but do you mind telling me where they are non existent ? Nigeria is Still a poor country/developing country ..when we Will reach trillions as gdp we CAN discuss till we manage what we have
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:15am On Aug 06, 2014
AfricanApple: why I'm impressed or why I'm thanking u?
Well both
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 06, 2014
____

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) / Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.