Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets (63638 Views)

Pix: Relatives Of Ebola Victims In Liberia Dump Their Bodies On The Street / Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US / On Streets Of Athens, Racist Attacks Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by continentalceo(m): 1:57am On Aug 06, 2014
Kalvan50: Anyone that insults Toaskarity will get blasted by me. You've been warned.
Africans hate the truth, I am a messenger of the truth.

You and your whole family are idiots...may bomb blast wipe out all your generation and all your friends and Family! Amen

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by continentalceo(m): 2:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Toaskarity: mehn y'all reply getting boring.. I thought someone was gonna disagree with me on why we shouldn't get wipped out with atomic weapon but all I see is same dumbsh..it repeatin itself smh. I just wasted my time.

I think i would love to be the one that will bomb africa if i can drive the jet grin

Western influence! Giving psycho babies access to internet.. I'm sure you love to fly jets and bomb things on your Playstation Boy.. Come why is there no age restriction on Nairaland sef? We need to look into it oo so that little boys will not mistake Nairaland for GTA

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by continentalceo(m): 2:48am On Aug 06, 2014
donnypool:

My bad sir i am not supporting the wiping off, i probably should go modify my post, wiping africa off is not an option. sorry for the mix up

Sorry I spoke harshly it's just that I see a lot of nigerians who are far away abroad and in a perfect position to do something positive for this country, but they don't. Instead all they do is castigate, castigate and castigate..someone even said africa should be blown off the map, common! If we want change the change must start from us...let learn not to blame our misfortune on other! Peace Brother

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2014
Millions of Nigerians will die from this disease evenUN has predicted this and do you know why? Because as a people Nigerians have failed, Nigerians praise falsehood, mediocrity and material things.. Now you have been attracting the type of leaders you deserve.. Leaders who are dead spiritually and have no iota of remorse nor belief in the spiritual consequences of their actions.

Now th ebola will wipe millions of Nigerians away, because the country knew over a month ago that this disease was ravaging the west African region but was anything done to prevent this from entering Nigeria? No! We as a people have grown indolent and choose to be sppon fed we abhor work and look for ease in everything hence why spiritual bandits labelling themselves churchs thrive here...they offerseats in paradise in exchange for monetary gains, they encourage reckless, heartless life styles as long as you ask for forgiveness on Sunday, and also pay your thites so you can receive.

Why dont these spiritual fraudsters speak up against the injustices in out society by the government? the answer is simple the government as attends mosques and churches.

Well now it is too late, ebola cannot be bribed away, ebola cannot be decieved, this is it... The same Americans that boko harram hate, these same Americans that yahoo boys duoe daily are the only ones who can save west Africa, no PDP, Redeemed, christ embassy, or Nigerian Muslim association.... I have been waiting for one pastor to rise up and claim he or she can lay hands on ebola victims and heal them...where is pastor oyakilomeh? Usually helays hands and casts out all diseases, has his healing powers gone on vacation?

Who knows maybe this time next month ebola may have killed even me too, who knows?

Saying God forbid wont do anything, this isva serious issue, alot of people do not realize how grave this is.

Well thesad this is most of the Muslim clerics and pastors will run abroad when it gets really bad and they will tell you theybare praying for Nigerians from there.

After this Maybe Nigerians will finally wake up?

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Sagamite(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2014
lestat: Millions of Nigerians will die from this disease evenUN has predicted this and do you know why? Because as a people Nigerians have failed, Nigerians praise falsehood, mediocrity and material things.. Now you have been attracting the type of leaders you deserve.. Leaders who are dead spiritually and have no iota of remorse nor belief in the spiritual consequences of their actions.

Now th ebola will wipe millions of Nigerians away, because the country knew over a month ago that this disease was ravaging the west African region but was anything done to prevent this from entering Nigeria? No! We as a people have grown indolent and choose to be sppon fed we abhor work and look for ease in everything hence why spiritual bandits labelling themselves churchs thrive here...they offerseats in paradise in exchange for monetary gains, they encourage reckless, heartless life styles as long as you ask for forgiveness on Sunday, and also pay your thites so you can receive.

Why dont these spiritual fraudsters speak up against the injustices in out society by the government? the answer is simple the government as attends mosques and churches.

Well now it is too late, ebola cannot be bribed away, ebola cannot be decieved, this is it... The same Americans that boko harram hate, these same Americans that yahoo boys duoe daily are the only ones who can save west Africa, no PDP, Redeemed, christ embassy, or Nigerian Muslim association.... I have been waiting for one pastor to rise up and claim he or she can lay hands on ebola victims and heal them...where is pastor oyakilomeh? Usually helays hands and casts out all diseases, has his healing powers gone on vacation?

Who knows maybe this time next month ebola may have killed even me too, who knows?

Saying God forbid wont do anything, this isva serious issue, alot of people do not realize how grave this is.

Well thesad this is most of the Muslim clerics and pastors will run abroad when it gets really bad and they will tell you theybare praying for Nigerians from there.

After this Maybe Nigerians will finally wake up?

GBAM!!!

After going on election campaign to dance like a reetarx 24 hours after over 200 teenagers were kidnapped by murderous terrorist who would also be raping them, and after ignoring the issue for days without any special plans to rescue these girls because "afterall they are just the kids of the proletariat", guess what our person president told the Nigerian people when the news went international and the world were outraged these girls have been abandoned.............

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-27187255
http://www.punchng.com/news/patience-jonathan-organises-prayers-for-chibok-girls-peace/

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2014
I read some posts/quotes on this thread, I called my son, I begged him to be serious minded in life, told him to steer away from drugs, and keep good companies. Some youngsters here are likely on crack!
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by redsun(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Another cretinous person.

Big, moronic fkctard!

You are sick in the head.

It is obvious you are either impotent,you can't get it up or deformed physically, probably with long tribal marks on your ugly face that your primitive parents subjected you to. That explains your senseless burst up,tantrums and bitterness.

Heart attack is around the corner and soon you will be a goner if you don't find a solution to you heartaches. You probably may need tb Joshua at last because as much as you try to hide it with your childlike bravado, fools like you manage on your own.

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by uzo200(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2014
eunisam: Monrovia - Liberia's Ebola
death toll was rising
dramatically, the Health
Ministry said on Tuesday,
while abandoned bodies were
lining streets across the country. A total of 268 people had died
of the virus as of 2 August,
said Assistant Health Minister
for Preventive Services Tolbert
Nyenswah. On 28 July, the
Health Ministry had recorded 181 deaths, a week earlier 130
deaths. Among the dead were 37
health workers, according to
Nyenswah, and 2 497 people
were suspected to be infected
with Ebola. Dead bodies were meanwhile
lying abandoned as Liberia's
authorities were struggling to
cope with the Ebola outbreak
that killed hundreds across
West Africa, witnesses and local media reported. Numerous health facilities had
to shut down across the
country after health care
workers were threatened by
locals who believe foreigners
had brought Ebola into the country. The World Health Organization
is warning of possibly
"catastrophic" consequences in
West Africa - in Guinea, Sierra
Leone, Liberia and Nigeria -
which they say is the deadliest ever. As of 31 July, the WHO had
recorded 1 323 cases
confirmed or suspected cases
of Ebola in West Africa. Of
these, 729 people have died. Two doctors treating infected
patients have died of the
disease, one in Sierra Leone,
the other in Liberia. More than 60 healthcare
workers also lost their lives,
according to the WHO. A US doctor suffering from
Ebola is being treated at an
Atlanta hospital after being
evacuated from Liberia on
Saturday. The outbreak has been caused
by the most lethal strain in the
family of Ebola viruses. Ebola causes massive
haemorrhages and has a
fatality rate of 90%. It is
transmitted through blood and
other body fluids.http://m.news24.com/nigeria/Africa/News/Liberias-Ebola-bodies-abandoned-on-streets-20140805
picture Or, it will be a story for the gods.
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by nakam221: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2014
i think its high time Nigerians, Africans, i strongly believe that the foreigners can not do with out us, we need to
come together as one to fight back this deadly diseases, this is where our president need to show
that he his capable of defending his country if not, we all will bear the consequences, may God have mercy on us all
and grant us AID from heaven through Christ our lord amen......
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Sagamite(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2014
redsun:

Because you are sick in the head,you can't get it until you are cured.

No, you are just a cretinous person who resorts to moronic conjectures when your fucktardious comments are highlighted.

Cretin!

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by osisu(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2014
Come you this "Toaskarity" of a boy ur head no correct ooh. U stupid Anambra boy so, na ur papa family house for dat ur village for Anambra dem go use atomic bomb on.

Fellow nairalanders, make una see dis yeye lizard wen dem smuggle enter America now e dey think say e b alligator. Cos e dey outside d continent, e wan kill every other person. Na people like una dey forget their heritage cos dem no dey there again.

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=users.profile&id=499820

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by gatiano(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2014
corpses lieing dead on the streets, what can be dangarous than that, a man shall not live beside corpses, this is dangerous to every fibre of his health. my suggestion is that they introduce pigs on the streets on the condition that they stop eating pigs,or hog or swine however way they call it by. infact, why should anybody mentally ok eat that animal? like i said, pigs and vultures introduced to the streets will clean out the corpses. May the dead rest in peace.
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by continentalceo(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2014
Marc9: Have always said it, ppl shld stop rejoicing wen babies are born. I advised they smile and continue wit wat they were doin, and wait til d kids bcom great in life, den they cld rejoice outstandingly. The women dat gave birth to toaskarity, continentalceo, and the rest, wld hv thrown elaborate naming ceremonies and birthday parties to welcome d kids. Now 15yrs after, see wat d kids hv become.?! Well, wat's a society if there ar no elites, peasants, aristocrats, senior citizens, bureacrats, Drs, Engrs Lawyers,........infrastructures, animals(toaskarity, continentalceo,&co), and so on! Let's try to tolerate dem huh! smiley

For the fact that you just quoted me and toaskarity together shows that you can't read @ all because if you could you would have noticed that I spent the better part of last night hammering him for what he mentioned in his post! Pls read well before you post let us know were you stand because me and toaskarity have never and can never be on the same page. That guy is disturbed!
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Timika: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Look with Mercy O Lord onto Africa your choosen Race and heal us, heal our land by quelling this rampaging out break called ebola virus in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
continentalceo:

For the fact that you just quoted me and toaskarity together shows that you can't read @ all because if you could you would have noticed that I spent the better part of last night hammering him for what he mentioned in his post! Pls read well before you post let us know were you stand because me and toaskarity have never and can never be on the same page. That guy is disturbed!
'Didn't read well' wld hv bn more appropriate, don't u think? Cos I misconstrued ur quote(d single offensive one I glanced), never knew u used evil to fight bad. All the same, I'l stil say 'no vex'! I retract d part of my quote dat bears ur nick. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border / Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately / Prince William & Harry Unveil Princess Diana's Statue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.