Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* (30109 Views)

Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests / A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) / A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by ladygogo: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
bukatyne: Congrats, ladygogo

God bless your home

You can't try this if you are in Naija especially if you are the first daughter or only daughter

I argued with my mom so tey I tire and just let her be cheesy God bless her cheesy

i like the idea of cutting on hair, the dress, make up etc. It is very pointless spending so much on them.

Yorubas even have this hand cut we use for our trad; it is very expensive and after that day, it is useless angry

I got a very beautiful lace for mine I can still nack anytime, got my gown and shoes from aliexpress; got my hubby's colleague to make up for me.

Abegi, there is still a home to build

Your pictures are very beautiful. cheesy smiley

Thank you dear.

lol. I'm actually the first child and first daughter, but i'm thankful i'm not in Nigeria. i escaped. grin

lol @ moms.

it doesnt make sense at all.

Ha! My sis handcut is pretty much useless now, and those things dont come cheap. So annoying.

Thats nice. Definitely better than wearing Aso-oke.

Abi o.

Thank you again. kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
I love the bride's gown. It is simple and very elegant and feminine, exactly the way I like it. cheesy

I would combine it with the shoes in the first picture.

https://www.nairaland.com/1828430/6-things-avoid-one-week#25255905

I do not fancy ostentatious wedding dresses that have too much of everything.
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
ladygogo:

Ok. It doesnt have to be made of gold or diamonds for it to look good, and at the same time musn't look obviously cheap and tacky. I dont do that. id rather go to the registry and call it a day. It isnt compulsory in my books. Oh yeah expensive things have duplicates.At the end of the day, we all know whats important to us.

Just do you dear. smiley
maybe its cos u havnt seen people who reallyy do it.....dey do it so well and doesnt look....ask my ibo brodas wink .....
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by ladygogo: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
EfemenaXY: Congratulations and Happy Married Life Lady Gogo.

Beautiful dress too. You look great in it. smiley

Thank you so much Efe.

*blushes*
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by rebella(f): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
Congrats ladygogo, lovely gown.
Damiso try bkunique hair, their products are good. I ordered off aliexpress once and I basically threw £200+ down the drain, the weave tangled and shed luke no man's business. I had to throw it away after a few days use
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by pansophist(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wish you all the best.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by TV01(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
bellong: TV01,

Bon anniversaire.... May your home keep soaring like an eagle. It shall be a blessing to generations

Muchos graciás...much appreciated.

May your home flourish like grass kissed with early morning dew.

TV
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by ihedinobi2: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
TV01:

Muchos graciás...much appreciated.

May your home flourish like grass kissed with early morning dew.

TV
Happy anniversary, TV. Didn't realize it was your anniversary o. More pruning and fertilizer to your garden, sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by TV01(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Happy anniversary, TV. Didn't realize it was your anniversary o. More pruning and fertilizer to your garden, sir.
Thanks Bro',

My real life garden gives me horrors and I'm seriously considering outsourcing. But I know only the owners can tend the marital plot. I'm on it.

TV

Please don't keep us waiting 0 - I'm convinced you are quite green-f1ngered grin!
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by ihedinobi2: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
TV01:
Thanks Bro',

My real life garden gives me horrors and I'm seriously considering outsourcing. But I know only the owners can tend the marital plot. I'm on it.

TV

Please don't keep us waiting 0 - I'm convinced you are quite green-f1ngered grin!
Lol. Well done, Bro. Can't swear I understand the "green-fïngered" part but honestly I don't plan on waiting too long for my own plot. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by damiso(f): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
rebella: Congrats ladygogo, lovely gown.
Damiso try bkunique hair, their products are good. I ordered off aliexpress once and I basically threw £200+ down the drain, the weave tangled and shed luke no man's business. I had to throw it away after a few days use

Ok I will check them out.
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by TV01(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2014
ihedinobi2: Lol. Well done, Bro. Can't swear I understand the "green-fïngered" part but honestly I don't plan on waiting too long for my own plot. cheesy

https://www.wordnik.com/words/green-fingered

TV

**the dirty-minded spambot angry, for manipulated, please read f1ngered **
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by ladygogo: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2014
rebella: Congrats ladygogo, lovely gown.

Thank you Rebella.
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by ladygogo: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2014
pansophist: Wish you all the best.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by damiso(f): 12:03am On Aug 07, 2014
TV01:
Thanks & a big amen to your prayer, may The Good Lord smile continuously on your home.

I think of the Naija Trad as the day, my wife prefers this - the church - one. I still managed to not get cards both days embarassed! I find cards so pointless, but I know I should make the effort as she loves them - and of course she got me one. I need to make amends.

TV

It must be a man thing cheesy my husband too thinks cards are pointless.I was tempted at a point to stop getting him cards but I won't.I just downgraded from Clintons or Hallmark grin I can't be spending £7/£8 on a card(with me getting 2/3 min depending on the occasion) for someone who finds them pointless.He too now makes amends(even though I know that those cards are last minute tesco/sainsburys buys cheesy cheesy wink) but truly it's the thought that matters.

Amen to your prayer and May He continuously Grant us the Grace to finish well.
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by ladygogo: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2014
Odunharry: nice thread....mod frontpage

Na! Front page say wetin happen.
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by Odunharry(m): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2014
ladygogo:

Na! Front page say wetin happen.
People can learn something
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by Fxwarrior: 3:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Op so you call 400,000 naira plus low budget? Smh

I was expecting 60,000 naira plan.
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by ladygogo: 4:12am On Aug 07, 2014
Fxwarrior: Op so you call 400,000 naira plus low budget? Smh

ok.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 07, 2014
ahan ahn na. Why did you scratch scratch the face like that na sad Simple, elegant wedding, op. Nice dress, it suits your body smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Fxwarrior: Op so you call 400,000 naira plus low budget? Smh

In diaspora?. No way. Mind you the ring took quite a sizable sum of the budget.
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by dBard: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lemme derail a bit...
I need help on suggestions f a good n relaxing Honeymoon spot at a moderate cost.
Personal experiences will b greatly appreciated.

Apologies t @ladygogo
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by armyofone(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ladygogo and Loretta, thank you both.

Wishing us all the best as we take our positions to the next level grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by uzoexcel(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8eL2CjzHw

dd u play this song #just kidding# congratz
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by ladygogo: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2014
dBard: Lemme derail a bit...
I need help on suggestions f a good n relaxing Honeymoon spot at a moderate cost.
Personal experiences will b greatly appreciated.

Apologies t @ladygogo

Thats ok.

In or outside Nigeria.

Whats your budgetÉ
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by dBard: 6:04am On Aug 08, 2014
ladygogo:

Thats ok.

In or outside Nigeria.

Whats your budgetÉ

Within..
150 t 200k...or less if necessary grin
5 t 7days stay
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by red101(f): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2014
Congratulations! You made it work. Your dress looks lovely and I like the dinner setting. Me, I was going to elope, but your story has given me an inspiration.

first though, I need to find my husband-to-be.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by ladygogo: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
dBard:

Within..
150 t 200k...or less if necessary grin
5 t 7days stay

i think you should be able to do Ghana with your budget.

Obudu and Whispering palms within Nigeria will do.
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by ladygogo: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
red101: Congratulations! You made it work. Your dress looks lovely and I like the dinner setting. Me, I was going to elope, but your story has given me an inspiration.

Thank you..
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by dBard: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
ladygogo:

i think you should be able to do Ghana with your budget.

Obudu and Whispering palms within Nigeria will do.

Ghana? Really? ?
Got any place in mind ??
Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by tellwisdom: 3:53am On Aug 09, 2014
You did white wedding without the indigenious trad., and you say you are married. Madam, u never marry oo undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics* by tellwisdom: 3:55am On Aug 09, 2014
red101: Congratulations! You made it work. Your dress looks lovely and I like the dinner setting. Me, I was going to elope, but your story has given me an inspiration.

Here I am. But errr, you got big yansh?? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.