Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (15701 Views)

Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Dangote And Blackstone To Invest N825bn In Power / Dangote To Invest $7Bn In Power & Petrochemicals In Nigeria In 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by zurine(f): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2014
wow...
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by kendrick93(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2014
pure propaganda.abeg dangote shld go and sit down joor
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2014
Aliko Dan G, you too much oga. more grease to your elbow. Proudly NAIJA!
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by ElFenomeno1: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Eyop: Dangote wants to take over Nigeria undecided

You are a dunce.... A fu...cking dunderhead!
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by moscobabs(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2014
Conversation between AIDS & EBOLA:
AIDS: na who be dis too?
EBOLA: bro na me oooo, ur sis! i don show
AIDS: Which kind bad market b dis na, watin
carry u come
EBOLA: Hmmmm bros why u dey yarn like dis na, ur
reign never do u? Abi na only u dey dis world. I even
hear say †hεm dn find cure fr you.
AIDS: So who give u transport come Naija?
EBOLA: Bros na one man from Liberia ooo. Him say
make i accompany am come Nigeria. As we reach na
him i carry leg leave am ooo.
AIDS: so hw u want operate here?
EBOLA: I go follow all d state wey get d same
alphabet wit my name... Na for dos state i go operate.
AIDS: name the states for me
EBOLA: Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Bayelsa, Bauchi, Benue,
Borno, Oyo, Ondo, Lagos, Abia, Adamawa,Akwa ibom,
Anambra.
AIDS: u b baddo, so out of 36 states u take only
15?........ Sis u tyt,,,, me self i want upgrade...... Na
through air i want carry d enter pple.
EBOLA: bro i bin here say boko haram dey worry for
north? E b like i no go reach der ooo. I no wan die
AIDS: Market no dey move der again ooo...
lol......Just for fun
Stay safe, EBOLA is real...
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Briareos(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2014
Very soon, this man (with his funny cap) will own the whole of Nigeria further strengthening his monopolistic tendencies.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by numericalguy(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Dangote should not confiscate or monopolize nigerian economy
This has to stop , it never ends well

The South Africans have confiscated and monopolized our economy, Dangote and Adenuga are some of the few Nigerians still in the race and you want it to stop?
Nigerians really don't have any clue on who's running their economy.
SMH..

CAMNEWTON4PRES:
It may look Like it, but the concern is real this is a take over, period. And it should not be allowed, in most advanced economy, there are laws against such

Please may we know the "advanced" economy you are talking about. America is great because of the many Dangotes that they have. American government protect their billionier investors.
I suggest you pick up a book and read.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by cjotech: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2014
ogaju007:

Hmmn what has GEJ got to do with private investors? Africa is a big land of oppurtunity for investors and trust me , they will get their money back.. The cost will be passed on to consumers (It is not free) so expect a hike in power price but be certain to get what you pay for.

If its news of another bomb blast, u won't waste time to blame gej
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2014
MOONLUCK VENTURES is into importation and distribution of Power/Distribution Transformers and its accessories, 100% copper from Turkey. Available products in stock are ABB, BETA, SNEIDER and ASTOR and sizes ranges from 50KVA/11/33 to 2.5MVA/11/33. We are equipped with well trained technicians responsible for delivery and installation services both within Lagos and outside. QUALITY [/b]and [b]CUSTOMER's SATISFACTION is what the company stands for and we are committed to that. That is why we give years of guaranty to our customers. If interested, please call me on 08067309927 or send a mail to ernest_ujam@yahoo.co.uk Thanks.

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by cjotech: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2014
kendrick93: pure propaganda.abeg dangote shld go and sit down joor
Are u allergic to good news?
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2014
if this current minister no give Naija lit omo make we all forget lit for Naija
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by NaLaugh: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2014
liquidsnake: That other man in suit looks so shabby. Looks too large for him.

If he is the ceo of Blackstone then this project has already failed o.

Have you seen Bill Gate's shirts?
no be by cloth dem dey use execute effective project o

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by omoredia: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2014
good dev

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2014
kennaustine: Yet GEJ is not working, according to die-hard propangadist of the Aggrieved Peoples Congress. So what is attracting investors? Economist will tell you its good economic space. Just like the privatization and deregulation of the telecoms sector in 2002, the power sector in Nigeria will experience a great turnaround IN A MATTER OF TIME. GEJ has laid the foundation. It is necessary to return him in 2015 so those Asiwaju Puppets Crew will not take the glory on another mans effort. GEJ till but no further than 2019. grin grin grin
are you a comedian

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Daresh(f): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2014
Very soon Aliko dangote will own all of Nigeria. i hail o!!!
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Pesuzok(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2014
Dangote, na only you waka com... grin
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by numericalguy(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2014
NaLaugh:

Have you seen Bill Gate's shirts?
no be by cloth dem dey use execute effective project o

No mind the small boy grin
They are used to seeing aristos dressing up in big agbada and running after campus girls.
Real investors don't dress big

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by kendrick93(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2014
cjotech:
Are u allergic to good news?
wat gud news? i can bet u ntin will cum out frm dis
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by amtheone(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2014
liquidsnake: That other man in suit looks so shabby. Looks too large for him.

If he is the ceo of Blackstone then this project has already failed o.

Your statement is absolutely wrong. You really don't have idea what it means to be rich.

There is a level one gets to, that dressing is the least in his/her list. But the middle class will try all his power on dressing so as to impress others.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by musicwriter(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2014
This's the type of investment that should be encouraged by Africans. The profits and the wealth generated on this investment stays in Africa's economic ecosystem which is good in the long run. Not investment by the west which is nothing but another neo-colonial instrument for covert sucking of funds from Africa to develop foreign lands.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by kishimi8(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2014
guys be hating the aboki,..,
my aboki be like.,., luigi .,,. pics for details..,.,

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2014
It seems that man in suit just got fired!!!See as Im stand like person wey dem sentence
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Folarinwazzy: are you a comedian

Yes... My name is Basketmouth.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Chinom(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2014
This is very much welcome. We need this regular power asap. Dangote is the Man. I just hope to move from that 'To' and actually invest the money.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by pheesayor(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2014
kennaustine: Yet GEJ is not working, according to die-hard propangadist of the Aggrieved Peoples Congress. So what is attracting investors? Economist will tell you its good economic space. Just like the privatization and deregulation of the telecoms sector in 2002, the power sector in Nigeria will experience a great turnaround IN A MATTER OF TIME. GEJ has laid the foundation. It is necessary to return him in 2015 so those Asiwaju Puppets Crew will not take the glory on another mans effort. GEJ till but no further than 2019. grin grin grin
. GEJ didn't OBJ did. GEJ only continued from where OBJ stopped tongue
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Chinom(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2014

Yes ! GEJ has to be returned. We need a consolidation of the reforms before he leaves. Those APC goons cannot be trusted. We are receiving all these FDIs because of GEJ's reforms

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2014
kendrick93: wat gud news? i can bet u ntin will cum out frm dis
PESSIMIST!!!
Please dont infect us with your disease.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Chinom(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2014
pheesayor: . GEJ didn't OBJ did. GEJ only continued from where OBJ stopped tongue

Let me not hear that Baboon's name again in your mouth. He's right up there with IBB as those that put us in the current mess. We are not supposed to talking about regular power supply now if those thieves did what they were supposed to do.
Re: Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
pheesayor: . GEJ didn't OBJ did. GEJ only continued from where OBJ stopped tongue
Okay... so OBJ was the one who privatized PHCN. SMH. Lemme withdraw that last one for morality sake. And learn to USE YOUR HEAD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN To Order Banks To Repay Illegal Charges With Interest / Tobi Amira: Moniepoint Processes $7 Billion Dollars Monthly In Nigeria (Video) / Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.