Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome (35856 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome / Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by jejeman: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Please can I get the cost estimate for 3bedroom duplex and 2units of 2bedroom together from foundation to german floor. Is a dry land @gaun magboro
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
jejeman: Please can I get the cost estimate for 3bedroom duplex and 2units of 2bedroom together from foundation to german floor. Is a dry land @gaun magboro

Please kindly send us an email
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by jejeman: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
brabus:

Please kindly send an email to enquiries@nexthomebuilders.com and cc bosun@nexthomebuilders.com
OK
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 4:07am On Sep 19, 2014
jejeman: .
OK

I'm still awaiting your building plan if you have it already. Otherwise, I can give you a ballpark figure (rough estimate) with 5 to 8% margin of error. Pls, let me know if you're comfortable with that.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by lastpage: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2014
brabus: For so many obvious reason that I cannot recount here, I'll stick to contractor-managed model for now. I wish you knew what happens in the background. We get messed up for things we had no control over and that had to stop. Agreements get breached due to lack of fund, delayed approval, involvement of hungry middlemen/family members (acting as supervisor without construction experience)... and so many more.

Labour only - NO!
At bolded:
You know most customers, except "Corporate Customers", would like to have control over the material used in their building as that is the only way to ensure that they get the "best quality and value for money", for themselves (No one wants to specify Spanish Tiles, only to then end up with Chinese Tiles, if you get my drift!).

Agreed, its up to you to choose your "business model" as you deem fit but l think you will be limiting yourself if you insist that clients must give you the money (in trenches) and then let you manage/expend on Materials, as you wish.

Most "private individual" clients will prefer that the builder requests for say, 1000bags of cement and they (client) can then negotiate its price and pay "Checkitout" for example, to supply it.
I think your own interest should be that the materials are ready, as at when needed, in desired quantity

Having said that, I like the way you face challenges; l wish you the best, as you move-up the ladder.
Poor people like us can go look for "Builders on our level" joor! grin grin grin grin wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by lastpage: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2014
segcymoor:
I feel your plight perfectly well. On the other hand, u will appreciate labour only in order to avoid 'gbese'

In addition to my response above, l think he "MAY" encounter a lot of grief, even much more than he is trying to avoid, at the end of the day for reasons below:

1.) After contract is signed and sealed, what if price of such "Material" rises dramatically, ....are you going to go back to the Client to ask for more money? Most will be very furious with you because they would reason: whether you will come back to "return money" to them, if the price of such material has decreased! shocked shocked

2.) If anything happens, maybe a crack or something, the Client can easily interpret it as "usage of inferior quality of material or even reduced quality, in a product like Cement".
You will have to bear the extra cost, as defending yourself on such accusation would have been 'limited' by your insistence on "contractor-managed" business model.

3.) What if Clients goes to market for something else and discovers better material than the one you used, it will then raise questions (as most contract projects always do) of whether you have given them the best for their buck?

4.) If materials get stolen, duped or short-changed, its your loss since you bought it and the Client is only concerned with "final results" on ground

5.) In cases where the Client cannot cough out all the money at once, conflicts may arise as you wont be able to work at your own speed.

All these headaches can be avoided by just offering "your expertise and your men", to do the actual building while you just put the customer through on what and what you need, ensuring that you advise them on time so that they can source it ahead of schedule.

But l do like Brabus style of doing things in "modules", breaking the whole project into series of concrete but independent steps.
Makes life easier for both client and Builder.

Just my ten cents anyway.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2014
Sir lastpage,

All points well noted and understood. The only thing I'm not prepared to do is to use my time, expertise and well trained team on jobs that we had little or no control over. The loss is even more - time loss! I remember I spent over 6 months on a project that was meant to be finished in 3 months. We couldn't back out because we are working abroad. No client will pay for the cost of moving workers to and fro sites when there's no work.

When we are honest with each other, we won't have a problem. In response to item 5 above, I always wonder "Why will a client start a project when he doesn't have enough resource to complete?" Fund? That explain the reason we break the project into milestones so that clients can take the project in phases. That way nobody get hurt and the risk is minimized.

Thank you for your advice anyway.

**IMPORTANT NOTE

The fact that we say we do contractor managed model doesn't mean clients sit down and do nothing. Clients are still involved in every stages. For instance, if our client suggest a supplier, product or finishes that we aren't familiar with - we accommodate them also. In our contracts, client have the right to let out separate contracts. However, there's penalty for delays and defaults by both parties.

I do visit stores with clients to check doors, kitchen, and even make purchases. So, it's not a rigid system. We just want everything to be clean.

1 Like

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by segcymoor(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2014
lastpage:
In addition to my response above, l think he "MAY" encounter a lot of grief, even much more than he is trying to avoid, at the end of the day for reasons below:
1.) After contract is signed and sealed, what if price of such "Material" rises dramatically, ....are you going to go back to the Client to ask for more money? Most will be very furious with you because they would reason: whether you will come back to "return money" to them, if the price of such material has decreased! shocked shocked
2.) If anything happens, maybe a crack or something, the Client can easily interpret it as "usage of inferior quality of material or even reduced quality, in a product like Cement".
You will have to bear the extra cost, as defending yourself on such accusation would have been 'limited' by your insistence on "contractor-managed" business model.
3.) What if Clients goes to market for something else and discovers better material than the one you used, it will then raise questions (as most contract projects always do) of whether you have given them the best for their buck?
4.) If materials get stolen, duped or short-changed, its your loss since you bought it and the Client is only concerned with "final results" on ground
5.) In cases where the Client cannot cough out all the money at once, conflicts may arise as you wont be able to work at your own speed.
All these headaches can be avoided by just offering "your expertise and your men", to do the actual building while you just put the customer through on what and what you need, ensuring that you advise them on time so that they can source it ahead of schedule.
But l do like Brabus style of doing things in "modules", breaking the whole project into series of concrete but independent steps.
Makes life easier for both client and Builder?
Just my ten cents anyway.
Lastpage!

In the first place, life is full of risk. In the process of blocks of flats we recently concluded I discovered the advantage of stone dust as against 'some sharp sand' I took it upon myself to go for it. Even some imported reinforcement for columns. The client was surprised and very happy when he got to site and saw those materials. (We never ve agreement on using certain materials)
Besides, we did the first 2 floors when the cement price is on the high side.

By and large, you tend to produce the best if you are totally in charge. ...surely, we shall all reap whatever we sow.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
lastpage:
At bolded:
You know most customers, except "Corporate Customers", would like to have control over the material used in their building as that is the only way to ensure that they get the "best quality and value for money", for themselves (No one wants to specify Spanish Tiles, only to then end up with Chinese Tiles, if you get my drift!).

Lastpage!

I didn't see the bolded but for the records those who pay US for Spanish gets Spanish. You don't have a Champagne taste on a la'casera budget. Everything is in black and white. Forget about the headlines, ask for the records and deal with facts.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by lastpage: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Brabus: Thanks a million, l love the replies. Sheds light on a lot of things.
I will ignore the "headlines" as you suggested.

@Seggcy; I wish l am that Client! grin
But like you said, one can build one's reputation positively or otherwise.

Let me summarize:

"Good Brand Name" takes time to build, can get destroyed in a minute but buys you more mileage (Profit) than all the adverts in the world put together!

More grease to your elbows.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by keziah123: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mr Brabus any Update.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2014
keziah123:
Mr Brabus any Update.

Sure, there are lots of progress updates to share.

Plot 10AB - Been delayed due to logistics with the bank financing the project.

Agungi Terrace - We just broke ground after long week of vacation and working through the building approval process with LASG.

Sir Uyerek's Fence Project - Happened during the long period of silence. We are fencing 1300sqm of land in Labora area behind Abijo GRA.

Eafa's Treasure - Pre-finishing works ongoing with major concentration on the external works.

3Invest Real Estate Unite F.I.R.E. Conference at Intercontinental Lagos - A large gathering Real Estate Developers, Builders and Other Practitioners.

The FIRE conference was awesome and I am bubbling over with new ideas to incorporate into my business.

And many more works here and there. I promise to bring a lot of picture updates later on this thread.

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hire Quality Formwork For Your Projects from NextHome

NextHome offers you the highest standard of formwork at a very affordable price and we are experienced in its application. We have experience in the use of conventional formwork systems.

Our dynamic formwork allows us to build not only straight walls but also cost effective curved walls to any size and circumference in record time.

If you can dream it we can build it! 08023429122

Sample Deployment (Click here for more pictures

Project: Mixed Use Development
Scope of Work: Supply and installation of formwork for Suspended Slab and 20 Structural Columns/Beams
Budget: N450k

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
And more...

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by FastShipping: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
^^^^^^^^

What are those pillars you have up there standing on from the ground floor? I am not seeing any support for those pillars. Those pillars up there are only standing on their own without any support from the foundation to the upper floor. Those upper pillars you incorporated are not standing on anything below and I can see another decking about to be poured in the upper deck.

I hope you get my point??

5 Likes

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
FastShipping:
^^^^^^^^

What are those pillars you have up there standing on from the ground floor? I am not seeing any support for those pillars. Those pillars up there are only standing on their own without any support from the foundation to the upper floor. Those upper pillars you incorporated are not standing on anything below and I can see another decking about to be poured in the upper deck.

I hope you get my point??

They are not standing or you think so? The 20 columns are hooked to extensions on the first slab of the building. You can click the link in my post above for more pictures.

You are wrong anyway.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
^^^

Even though we aren't the builder of the project and neither the contractor handling the reinforcement work, we were sure they did everything right before we installed our formwork.

So when you're in least doubt, please ask question. I hope you get my drift.

Thanks

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 12:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Agungi Terrace Is Here!

Most of you have seen bits and pieces about our house design and build project…

Inspired Spaces For Today's Lifestyles

Here again, I am excited to officially “announce” on this thread that we are building again! On this thread, I'll be sharing a little more of our construction journey with those who aren't familiar with our build process.

I won't be blogging more often like before due to the ever busy schedule and our first JV project (a 24 flats loft apartment in the heart of Lekki, Lagos) coming up very soon. However, I promise to make it all fun by bringing you all the fun details as the Agungi Terrace project unfolds.

Thank you once again.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by FastShipping: 12:42am On Oct 15, 2014
brabus:

They are not standing or you think so? The 20 columns are hooked to extensions on the first slab of the building. You can click the link in my post above for more pictures.

You are wrong anyway.
Ogami no be fight o! shocked

I only asked some valid questions. No one is looking for errors here. It is far from it, sir.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2014
FastShipping:

I only asked some valid questions. No one is looking for errors here. It is far from it, sir.

Why did you remove the pictures and let others see why I asked those questions? Could you please upload the four pictures that prompted me to ask those questions? One has to wonder why those pictures were removed by you after my observation. We are here to learn.

Now I'm beginning to suspect your move cos I don't know who removed pictures. And why should I? The site info is provided for those who wanna see. Thomas Estate is a well known area in Ajah.

FYI, I didn't remove any picture. Please check well again before making comments.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2014
FastShipping:

@Sir FastShipping

Unfortunately, I quoted you before you could make an edit. Instead of deleting your post, a simple apology is more than enough. It shows you're a gentleman. I do that all the time. No one will crucify you for that.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by FastShipping: 1:32am On Oct 15, 2014
brabus:

@Sir FastShipping

Unfortunately, I quoted you before you could make an edit. Instead of deleting your post, a simple apology is more than enough. It shows you're a gentleman. I do that all the time. No one will crucify you for that.

I was using my blackberry in the gym when I saw your initial response and realized how angry you were. Initially I didn't see the pictures on my blackberry and I thought you removed the pictures. I then saw the pictures after my response was delivered, then followed by your response. I had to pause and give you the benefit of the doubt after I saw your second response which prompted me to edit my response while in the gym, then hold on till I get back to my home PC before I followed up on my response. There is nothing to apologize for. I have not accused you of wrong doing. Did I? I only asked questions from you (the expert).

My questions are still valid and no answer from you yet to all questions asked except to refer me to someone else you thought was working on the project.

Can you show me what column or pillar at the bottom holding the attached pillar in the picture below?

1 Like

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by FastShipping: 1:39am On Oct 15, 2014
Can you also show me what columns or pillars holding the five concrete pillars from the lower part of the building i.e from foundation level to the upper deck? What support do those five concrete pillars have from the foundation level to the first deck?

I thank you in advance for your response.

1 Like

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 1:50am On Oct 15, 2014
Agungi Terrace by NextHome - a design, build and sell real estate investing strategy.

Build and Sell is the in-thing now! Just look around you, big real estate developers are doing it. They buy big parcel of land, build their projects, and sell them for a huge profit.

You might be thinking “Cool idea, but I am not a real estate developer, build and sell is for the big boys, and I don’t have that much capital, expertise, blah, blah blah..”

Building and selling real estate requires more capital, resources, and expertise (especially with the building part). But if you think about it, these BIG BOYS, the developers were not as big as they are now when they started right?

I believe that every real estate investor should aim to become a real estate developer. We just need to dream big, start small, and learn as much as we can from someone who has done it before, and take action!

Agungi Terrace and Plot 10AB are design, build and sell projects of NextHome Builders in partnership with private investors. You too can if you want it enough and the good news is that no amount is too small to invest.

Speak to us now! 08023429122 (Bosun), 08091918756 (Bolaji), 0700NEXTHOME

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 2:06am On Oct 15, 2014
FastShipping:
Can you also show me what columns or pillars holding the five concrete pillars from the lower part of the building i.e from foundation level to the upper deck? What support do those five concrete pillars have from the foundation level to the first deck?

I thank you in advance for your response.

Bros, you just want give me work for nothing. The experts will be laughing now.

Let us leave this till tomorrow morning. If your question hasn't been answered, I'll give you a lecture on framed structure and importance of beams in house with cantilevers.

I'm sure you're expecting to see a pillar coming straight from the ground up the foundation.

Thank you for thanking me grin
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by FastShipping: 2:14am On Oct 15, 2014
brabus:

Bros, you just want give me work for nothing. The experts will be laughing now.

Let us leave this till tomorrow morning. If your question hasn't been answered, I'll give you a lecture on framed structure and importance of beams in house with cantilevers.

I'm sure you're expecting to see a pillar coming straight from the ground up the foundation.

Thank you for thanking me grin

You should have taught me some lessons tonight instead of you asking me to wait till tomorrow before you or other experts in the house answer my questions. I have my lesson note ready to write some things down but you have refused to answer one of your students. I really need to know if the weight of up coming deck(s) can have the required support to carry them. I saw the beams but are those beams enough for what is coming?

I am here to learn just as many others.

2 Likes

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by brabus(m): 2:15am On Oct 15, 2014
In the meantime, please study these pictures from the same building before my response.

Take a good look at reinforcement on top of the slab and their positions

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by FastShipping: 2:18am On Oct 15, 2014
brabus:
In the meantime, please study these pictures from the same building before my response.

Take a good look at reinforcement on top of the slab and their positions

I saw the picture but I don't have any question about this particular picture. I just need lecture on the questions I asked with regards to those pillars in the earlier pictures.

Thanks.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by mufutau55(m): 4:16am On Oct 15, 2014
FastShipping:

I saw the picture but I don't have any question about this particular picture. I just need lecture on the questions I asked with regards to those pillars in the earlier pictures.
Thanks.

While you guys are sleeping...
I really didn't want to get involve in this thread.. but here is my take.. The building was structured for story(ies) building.. you can see that from the earlier decking.. There are columns (pillars) in there, you can't see them because they have been plastered already.. and look at the picture with the iron joined together.. you will see an earlier iron there joined with the new ones... When a house is decked the pillars does not protrude only the irons protrude so that other longer irons can be weaved/joined/daisy-chained together to continue the pillars.. and I am sure the pillars you saw on the outside walls are not the only ones.. there MUST be internal ones to carry the inner load that the cameras did no show... I am sure the intention of the owner is to live on the downstairs for a while until he/she can accumulate more money to raise the upper levels.. so he decked it and put outside fence/wall on top and hide the irons that protrudes, I know this because one of my father's house was like this in the 70's... I hope my ramblings has helped... And remember I am not a Builder or a Building Engineer, just my observations. (I can't believe I get involved in Brabus thread).

Note: Study the photo below carefully, you will see where the old pillar and the irons (interwoven) meets the new iron for new continuation pillar.
Brabus.. If you say I am wrong with my analysis/observations, I will delete the post so as not to mislead others.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by FastShipping: 4:51am On Oct 15, 2014
mufutau55:

I really didn't want to get involve in this thread.. but here is my take.. The building was structured for story(ies) building.. you can see that from the earlier decking.. There are columns (pillars) in there, you can't see them because they have been plastered already.. and look at the picture with the iron joined together.. you will see an earlier iron there joined with the new ones... When a house is decked the pillars does not protrude only the irons protrude so that other longer irons can be weaved/joined/daisy-chained together to continue the pillars.. and I am sure the pillars you saw on the outside walls are not the only ones.. there MUST be internal ones to carry the inner load that the cameras did no show... I am sure the intention of the owner is to live on the downstairs for a while until he/she can accumulate more money to raise the upper levels.. so he decked it and put outside fence/wall on top and hide the irons that protrudes, I know this because one of my father's house was like this in the 70's... I hope my ramblings has helped... And remember I am not a Builder or a Building Engineer, just my observations. (I can't believe I get involved in Brabus thread).

Hajji Mufutau

I don't really think you understood my point. If the owner's initial intention was to build more decks apart from the second floor, I don't think this building would have been built that way. All the new incorporated pillars seem to be afterthought and not originally planned. The only thing that I have concern about is for experts in the house to explain if those new incorporated pillars at the back can hold the weight of the planned third floor at the back of the building. I just don't think this building was initially planned to go higher than second floor. I wouldn't be asking any question if I hadn't seen the upcoming third deck springing up. Is this building okay to carry more loads from third floor and beyond? I am not an expert in this field. This is the reason why I have been asking these questions. We are here to learn.

My question to brabus and other experts in the house is to enlighten me if the building is fortified enough to carry the load from the upcoming third floor and above. Based on those pillars at the back having no support from the foundation level, can this building remain so for a very long time? Having pillars in the middle of a building may not be enough to carry a building. A building cannot be well fortified in one area and be weak in another area. I haven't said the building is weak at the back. I just need an expert to explain to me what is supporting those five pillars at the back.

2 Likes

Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by mufutau55(m): 4:53am On Oct 15, 2014
FastShipping:

I don't really think you understood my point. If the owner's initial intention was to build more decks apart from the second floor, I don't think this building would have been built that way. All the new incorporated pillars seem to be afterthought and not originally planned. The only thing that I have concern about is for experts in the house to explain if those new incorporated pillars at the back can hold the weight of the planned third floor at the back of the building. I just don't think this building was initially planned to go higher than second floor. I wouldn't be asking any question if I hadn't seen the upcoming third deck springing up. Is this building okay to carry more loads from third floor and beyond? I am not an expert in this field. This is the reason why I have been asking these questions. We are here to learn.

My question to brabus and other experts in the house is to enlighten me if the building is fortified enough to carry the load from the upcoming third floor and above. Based on those pillars at the back having no support from the foundation level, can this building remain so for a very long time? Having pillars in the middle of a building may not be enough to carry a building. A building cannot be well fortified in one area and be weak in another area. I haven't said the building is weak at the back. I just need an expert to explain to me what is supporting those five pillars at the back.

OK. I got your point.. I will leave this to the Experts then...

Hajji M.
Re: PLOT 10AB HAVEN & THE RESERVE IN AGUNGI By NextHome by FastShipping: 5:01am On Oct 15, 2014
May God provide the owner of the collapsed building the means to build another one.

Pictures below is for the building before it collapsed and after it collapsed.

There must have been structural problems in some parts of this building before it finally collapsed. Based on the pictures, there were no pillars at the back supporting the building from foundation level but pillars were made at the back only from the second floor to support more upper floors. Did any pillar support this building at the back before it collapsed? I know there must be other areas of this building with lapses.

I am not an expert in this field. I am a novice when it comes to structure which prompted my endless questions. I am here to learn.

Can experts in the house enlighten me about reason or reasons this building came down, please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent / My Plumber Failed, See How A Female Nairalander Fixed Dripping Tap (Pics,Video) / Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapse In Ebute-Metta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.