Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu (48754 Views)

Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation / Troops Bust Terrorists’ Intel Network,arrest A Key Actor In Chibok Abduction / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by BUTICANT: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
deeobserver209:
I still find it hard to believe that this man Tinubu once rule Lagos State.

HE IS MORE THAN A TOUT. WHAT DOES HE KNOW ABOUT LEADERSHIP.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by badesco(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Is there anything to show for Tinubus eight years of reign in lagos? ..................
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by hakimade(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2014
gboss4sure:

If tinibu is the type of person we need in Nigeria then this country is DOOMED, so free brt and free eye glass is now achievements? Ndoh Nu, with this type of mindset am seeing this country is headed to the brick wall.
Tell me watin don benefit from a Oga Jonathan
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Flyingngel(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a dunce... why did GEJ open his stinking mouth to tell the world he knew where the girls were?!

Why cant you people think?...... do you have a brain at all or are you just insane?!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Flyingngel(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a dunce... why did GEJ open his stinking mouth to tell the world he knew where the girls were?!

Why cant you people think?...... do you have a brain at all or are you just insane?!

If you quote me again I will embarass you. I have looked at your previous comments and it is spiced with insultive word even when the person you quote does not insult you. Are you looking for traffic? I don't think you have been to the four wall of a school or may be you lack parental upbringing. Stop insulting but comment with decorum. Stupid and mad cow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.