Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu (48755 Views)

Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation / Troops Bust Terrorists’ Intel Network,arrest A Key Actor In Chibok Abduction / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Rexyl(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
What crops of self-serving leaders are these people directing our affairs? Jokingly playing with liFe of victims of terrorism. So everything about abduction of chibok girls is politics. They are now making us to know that neither apc nor pdp has a clean hand on that issue. See them jokingly politicizing terrorism. What a disgraceful crops of politicians! Shame on them.

Parents are somewhere weeping many victims are in agony,these ‘yeye‘ politicians are busy creating confusion
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by canalily(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
aanumama:
ignored tongue tongue attention seeker.
...attention for what? Ar u a hawker?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by cuteboy2: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
EngrAbiola: The National leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday, said Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan was behind the abduction of the over 200 Chibok Secondary School girls in Borno State.

Bola Tinubu 4

Tinubu, who spoke at the final Mega Rally for Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola at Osogbo, said since Jonathan had told the world that he knew where the girls were kept, he knew about their abduction.

He challenged the President to tell the world why they were yet to rescue the female students despite the huge support he had gotten from international communities.

Tinubu, who ruled Lagos State for eight years said Jonathan was incompetent to rule Nigeria.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=180544&cpage=1

supporter of APC MAN DON COME AGAIN ooooo.

ANY TIME HE FINISHES A WRAP OF WEED AND DOWNS A BOTTLE OF REMY MARTINS, HE BEGINS TO HALLUCINATE ABOUT GEJ.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by cliffm43: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
IF NOT THE FACT THAT EFCC IS NOT WORKING,THEY ARE CRIMINALS LIKE TINUBU...THIS AGBORO CALLED TINUBU SHOULD BE IN PRISON BY NOW,JUST THAT WE DON'T HAVE LAW FOR THOSE WHO STEAL FROM THE GOVERNMENT,,,,,TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL AND HE IS AMONG THEM THAT SPONSORS BOKO HARAM WITH BUHARI,ATIKU,EL RUFAI THEM..SULTAN OF SOKOTO,SANUSI THEM,TO MENTION BUT FEW
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Akpan107(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
ziky2010: Who are we going to believe now.Truth be told,Gej is trully incompetent to rule Nigeria
GEJ till 2019.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by alex2242(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
wat re sum of u talkin. ......am not in support of any political parties but what tinubu said might b very true...jonathan once said he knew their sponsors and d whereabout of d girls but yet stil no results. ..even d international countries cant even help but d so-called nigeria military wont help........because d commander-in-chief of d armed force told dem not to help.
those of u supportin jonathan here should just STFU

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ddeola: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kettle calling pot black. By the grace of God, come 2015 all these corrupt elements will be SHOCKED by what God will do in Nigeria in Jesus name. Nigeria does not belong to them, Nigeria belongs to God !
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by karpentar: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
EngrAbiola: The National leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday, said Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan was behind the abduction of the over 200 Chibok Secondary School girls in Borno State.

Bola Tinubu 4

Tinubu, who spoke at the final Mega Rally for Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola at Osogbo, said since Jonathan had told the world that he knew where the girls were kept, he knew about their abduction.

He challenged the President to tell the world why they were yet to rescue the female students despite the huge support he had gotten from international communities.

Tinubu, who ruled Lagos State for eight years said Jonathan was incompetent to rule Nigeria.

I don't believe that Jonathan is behind the Chibok abduction. I rather think that Jonathan is responsible for the Ebola disease that is only occuring in APC states. He's so wicked.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by REDshouse(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
gboss4sure: Thiefinbu Ruled Lagos for 8years, can someone list his achievements as Governor? Imagine this man opening his mouth and accusing GEJ of been behind the chibok saga. Well sha na GEJ allow them to be running their mouth anyhow they like.

dead man just waking up....where were you during tinubu 8 yrs rule and by the way kindly list ebola jona achievement since he became gov of bayelsa and president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Akpan107: GEJ till 2019.
This your reply will make him to commit suicide cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by smugmanuel(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
One wakes up in the morning and after taking their morning weed or ganja, this is what you get from them. Maybe tomorrow we will read that buhari or gej don catch ebola. That's when tinubu is don with his morning meditation with the international herb.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Orikinla(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
I am tired of all the political nonsense in Nigeria.
Our politicians need to grow up.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by continentalceo(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2014

Bola Tinubu 4

If not because of one or two things I wonder how a thug like Tinubu was ever a Governor... I don't hate APC as a matter of Fact some of their Governors like Fashola, Amaechi, Okoroocha, oshomole and Kwankwaso have done remarkably well for their states but with a Lowlife illiterate thug like Tinubu as your leader it puts all your good works under serious scrutiny.

Tinubu was lagos state's governor for 8years and under his leadership lagos state was a trash land of bad roads, home of agberos (whom he sponsored), arm robbers, etc..

The worse was when Fashola came into power and decided to change things Tinubu decided to fight his government because of God Fatherism. It is obvious that Tinubu is a man Propelled by greed!

That's why I can't trust the APC! If Fashola and all the governors I listed above register a political party (A party of achiever) Walahi I will support the Party and its Candidates if not its GEJ all the way! Tinubu is a rogue! So APC is standing on sinking sand

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by lomprico(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
django1:

Be sincere to yourself, across all social media who are those supporting the president regardless of how terrible his conduct had been? Yes, igbos are the ones parroting the no girl is kidnapped mantra. That's how it is, but if you aren't one of those, good for you.
am sincere to masef! mention, state or show me where igbos are saying no girls were kidnapped and i hope u will be sincere to yourself to show me that (oby an IGBO woman is one of those leading the campaign for bring back our girls). am not in support of the president's slowpokeness but dont blame the igbos for that. its a youruba man (obasanjo) that put him there in d first place. is doyin okupe not a yoruba man, most of the tribes in his cabinet are yoruba n hausa. so y the attack on igbos?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Nna akpa amu adaka a bu nno BUGGATTI cheesy
lwkmd!!!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
grayht: lwkmd!!!
Na lie I talk tongue
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Na lie I talk tongue
na true u yarn grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Hempe(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
shocked shocked shocked man!! I dey enjoy dis season film die!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
But you just did grin
Dygeasy: I don't even know why I'm commenting.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Dygeasy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: But you just did grin
Yeah. But I don't know why. cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Akpan107(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
This your reply will make him to commit suicide cheesy grin
GEJ has come to stay! The North and APC cant do anything about that. GEJ 'must' be there till 2019.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by osile2012: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
ENOUGH OF THIS PDP APC MADNESS, LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL grin grin grin. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO TAKE ACTION https://www.nairaland.com/1845269/pdp-vs-apc

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Trustyd1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!

How will GEJ be wrong if he said he know the place they are been held, even me from info i get they are in sanbisa forest. And thiefnibu know so too. Is not enough to know the location but getting them out is the problem knowing getting to the spot is risky. Anyway i fear for what'll follow next if the BH HAS succeeded in turning the girls mind and making them suicide cumbers. This can be worse than their death at the first place.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tinubu n his likes need to be thought serious lesson for always dishing out ungaurded statements against the person of Mr. President
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by duni04(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Opiosko: APC will never learn. Tinubu should have restricted his speech to development stuff.
This statement will now overshadow any other thing he said.
This is the kind of statement that made people to see APC as all about lies, desperation and propaganda.
Tinubu just reinforced that with this statement few days to an election.

APC shooting herself in the foot since 2013 embarassed
And security is not part of development?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Opiosko: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
duni04:
And security is not part of development?
..... Some people believes APC is tacitly behind the security situation in the country because they think they it will benefit them in their desperation for power. This kind of statement from BAT will only reinforce these theories.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
grayht: na true u yarn grin grin
Correct!! wink
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Oringo1: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Some times i ask my-self if their are laws in this country.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by duni04(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Opiosko: ..... Some people believes APC is tacitly behind the security situation in the country because they think they it will benefit them in their desperation for power. This kind of statement from BAT will only reinforce these theories.
That's an absolutely s.tupid way of thinking. The incumbent president of a country, who's the commander in chief of the armed forces, is accusing an opposition party of supporting insurgents and yet cannot point to a single arrest of an opposition politician or name a single opposition politician with links to Boko Haram. If the APC was a rebel group probably in a power sharing agreement with the incumbent party, that kind of argument would be tenable. But when you have a president that is in control of the entire Armed forces of a country, turning around to accuse armless, civilian opposition party members of complicity in an insurgency without naming a single person or collaborator, then you know you have a spineless, vindictive and a lame duck i.diot as President.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by masseratti: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
alentyno:
That's the problem. Why because the only toe it will get them on is how to wrestle power back @ all cost. None of them reasons to the direction of good governance and performance as a way of winning back the masses. All they are after is rigging elections and bribing their way through tribunals and house of assembly impeachments as a means to get back to power.
The whole system is messed up!
very messed up,but there is a way out.if we can know a way to do recall of our reps nd senators plus house of assembly members I think we can out them on their toes.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by epospiky(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
now there's one confused person, Tinubu.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Humblebloke(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
That and more... Methinks jonathan is the brain behind dis boko haram ish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.