Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu (48759 Views)

Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation / Troops Bust Terrorists’ Intel Network,arrest A Key Actor In Chibok Abduction / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!
U stupid pass d person wen u quote

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ElFenomeno1: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2014
samflexxy: Leave GEJ alone now. ok do you have prove

You are a dimwit... why did GEJ tell the world he he knew where the girls are?!

Use your brain... use your fu..cking brain if you have one..... Oponu!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by James27: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2014
PvtParts: Ebola theifnibu and his crass stupid1ty
You are an idiat sorry e-diot.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ElFenomeno1: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2014
Mee234:
U stupid pass d person wen u quote

What is this one talking about?!

Are you insane?!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2014
kendrick93: where dey kidnapped? tell me

Do you know something the president and our security forces don't know?

Are you Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by jaggedboi(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2014
When it gets close to election time,Nigerian politicians can say any ting to discredit Their opponents......
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ElFenomeno1: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Flyingngel: Tinubu always insulting the position he crave so much to occupy. But why can't we Nigerian talk with decorum even a former Governor? We are the ones destroying ourself.

You are a dunce... why did GEJ open his stinking mouth to tell the world he knew where the girls were?!

Why cant you people think?...... do you have a brain at all or are you just insane?!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by AnanseK(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2014
basty: Igbo versus Yoruba, There was a war and There was a Country part 2.
It is only an incompetent person and a daft that will support Jonathan on the abduction of the Chibok girls anywhere on Earth. If the Chibok girls have been Igbo girls, hell would have let loose.
However, I pray that; whoever has been supporting the abduction in any way will have such fate befallen him or her.
It is the worst thing to ever happen to any parent. Your child is dead is better than your child is missing.
My prayer is, the Lord will comfort whoever child is missing or dead in Jesus name.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Pvin: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2014
murofnigol:

The President should not have made that comment.
who does'nt know that the missing gurls were @ sambisa forest
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ElFenomeno1: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2014
jaggedboi: When it gets close to election time,Nigerian politicians can say any ting to discredit Their opponents......

Did GEJ say it or not?!

Answer that simple question...............

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

What is this one talking about?!

Are you insane?!

I am talking about the level of ur stupidity. And u just prove with ur reply.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2014
canalily: ...oh! So u got ur name since 1960? Well opposite of full is empty...aanu means meat b4 and after 1960
ignored tongue tongue attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ElFenomeno1: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2014
Mee234:
I am talking about the level of ur stupidity. And u just prove with ur reply.

You father is stu...pid and your mother is an idi...ot, you bloody gasbag

If your brain cells are too weak for you to think outside of the box or contribute meaningfully to a debate / argument, get the fu..ck out of the forum

Fu...cking pillock!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by kwister1(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2014
PvtParts:

I am not posting here for you or any one but just airing my thoughts
In future do stay clear of me and stick to your primary paid assignment as an e tout for the APC

Useless asslicking sychophant
hahahahahahahahhaha, correct. Useless monkey na daht useles tinibu u day support bah? U go die with Ebola virus grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by dharamanil(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!

After insulting someone, I was thinking you were going to come up with something sensible. Because he said he knows were they are does that means he took them there?... all these I too sabi behaviour that most ppz like you display on nairaland ehhh!! I bow ooo
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Hero10001: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Eyepencil: .

Monkey cheesy

I no blame you, amala and ewedu don block ur reasoning.

YOLOBARS ARE Igbos
MOFO!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Chinom(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
"Tinubu, who spoke at the final Mega Rally for Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola at Osogbo, said since Jonathan had told the world that he knew where the girls were kept, he knew about their abduction."
This is ridiculously juvenile and stooopid. I can't believe that such buffons aspire to lead us.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Silensa(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
omenka:
My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.!

because you did a Gst course on logic doesn't give you that license. By the way who told you that it is logical to draw conclusion from a single premise? I may know who stole your property but that doesn't make me the thief unless you want to condemn me cos of another persons offence.

Apc and PDP has been playing this type of game since 33bc
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ElFenomeno1: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
dharamanil:

After insulting someone, I was thinking you were going to come up with something sensible. Because he said he knows were they are does that means he took them there?... all these I too sabi behaviour that most ppz like you display on nairaland ehhh!! I bow ooo

And what is your point?! What are you talking about?!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
It is not jonathan or the APC crew that are behind chibok girls, we are not our neighbour's enemy. its those western leaders that are sponsoring boko haram to capture our resources. Nigerians are not terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by JEITO: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wisdom is indeed to precious to be left in the hands of a fool.

GEJtill2019

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by kwister1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
GPA5: FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - GOATLUCK EBOLA JONAD.WARF

MOST DISORGANISE ADMINISTRATION EVER - GOATLUCK'S ADMINISTRATION
were dis monkey come 4rm again? Wetin u day talk na so u go end with poverty.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ooshinibos: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
gboss4sure: Thiefinbu Ruled Lagos for 8years, can someone list his achievements as Governor? Imagine this man opening his mouth and accusing GEJ of been behind the chibok saga. Well sha na GEJ allow them to be running their mouth anyhow they like.

what has GEJ achieved ..he and tinubu are the same ...every GEJ promise he has failed to keep or do .. we are still waiting for the electricity he promised on live tv cnn , he said by June 2014

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ooshinibos: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
JEITO: Wisdom is indeed to precious to be left in the hands of a fool.

No way for GEJ 2019 ....JEITO for 2019 or robocop

GEJtill2019

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Abdulazeez296(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
PvtParts: Ebola theifnibu and his crass stupid1ty
Mr man! Tinubu is better Jonathan in every way.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by kendrick93(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
django1:

Do you know something the president and our security forces don't know?

Are you Igbo?
i know dey weren't kidnapped
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Shydon(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
As much as I deeply hate to blaster anyone, let alone Asiwaju whom I had enormous respect for. It's only fair I call a spade a spade; Asiwaju should shut da f**k up and stop over hating the polity. He can do as much politics as he wanted, but he must stop playing politics with human lives which r at stake. The success of Nigeria is for the benefit of all, irrespective of Party affiliation..you don't have to be in power or closer to the corridor of power before you touch the many lives of the down trodden in the society. I don't know of any philanthropic foundation that is bearing Asiwaju Ahmed as its founder, is there any?
Asiwaju's Zombie-like followers should take note before u crucify me: am a card carrying member of APC!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a dimwit... why did GEJ tell the world he he knew where the girls are?!

Use your brain... use your fu..cking brain if you have one..... Oponu!
Are you a Yoruba
Only a yoruba starts a statement with an insult tongue
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You father is stu...pid and your mother is an idi...ot, you bloody gasbag

If your brain cells are too weak for you to think outside of the box or contribute meaningfully to a debate / argument, get the fu..ck out of the forum

Fu...cking pillock!
By their post we shall know them. Read ur rant again and rate ur sanity on the scale of 1 to 10.
Maybe ur parents are stupid. if they not, they won't allow you to degenerate to this stage
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Iykeponti(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
PvtParts:

In future do stay clear of me and stick to your primary paid assignment as an e tout for the APC

Iji ya na mkpuru-amu cheesy

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by oladosuphemmy: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
PvtParts:

Why do pple like u keep supportin d president for doing d wrg things. This cn only happen in Nigeria though.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by begwong: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
As far as this is coming from THIEFNUBUu na cheap political propaganda!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.