Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Woman Post Photos Of Her Baby Who Looks Exactly Like Jay Z, See Pixsures Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Post Photos Of Her Baby Who Looks Exactly Like Jay Z, See Pixsures Here (2680 Views)

This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians / Girls Who Looks Real But Are Sex Dolls( Photos) / Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Post Photos Of Her Baby Who Looks Exactly Like Jay Z, See Pixsures Here by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2014

A photo of a baby that bares a striking resemblance to Jay Z has been making the rounds online, and fans are joking about theBrooklyn rap star having a secret son. No concrete backstory has arisen about the photo, which features a woman sporting a big smile while holding two young boys.
Re: Woman Post Photos Of Her Baby Who Looks Exactly Like Jay Z, See Pixsures Here by vizkiz: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2014
[size=18pt][Micheal jackson]

People always told me, be careful in what you do, don't go around breaking young girls heart...[Eeeeeeee]

Mother always told me, be careful who you love, be careful in what you do, she called me to her room[hey, hey]

billen Jean, is not my lover, she's just a girl...

Who says i am the one, the KID!!! is not my son cheesy[/size]
Re: Woman Post Photos Of Her Baby Who Looks Exactly Like Jay Z, See Pixsures Here by Aniroly(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
angry

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. / ... / Somebody Call Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.