Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? (5200 Views)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by ideee03(f): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
undecided
felifeli: The irony is that while you lvnatics are on NL screaming about how the world is looking at Nigeria , is it not now clear to you that the world has no idea where Nigeria is ? grin grin grin grin

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by ideee03(f): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
undecided
nora544:

that is not new from america sorry bot most americans didnot want to know what happens outside of their country,

americans are very selfish!

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by ideee03(f): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mods no dey see dis kind tin grin grin
continentalceo:

Moderator you no go move this one to FP now
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by fr3do(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cnn u fail!
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by ideee03(f): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Your laughter,translated.
McWhillion:
And what would that mean?
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by sarmiie(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
nora544:

that is not new from america sorry bot most americans didnot want to know what happens outside of their country,

americans are very selfish!

its nt selfishness...its more of indifference..can u locate d map of zimbabwe??

2 Likes

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by nora544: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
sarmiie:

its nt selfishness...its more of indifference..can u locate d map of zimbabwe??

I know where Zimbabwe is it is not a problem also in the mape it is in the south part of africa
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lmao! grin

"They got Nigeria and Niger, two different countries
Somehow Niger turned to nigge.r, and shiit got ugly
" - Nas.

1 Like

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by sarmiie(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
nora544:

I know where Zimbabwe is it is not a problem also in the mape it is in the south part of africa

perharps i ddnt post my point well...d que is rhetorical; most nigerians definately know dt zimbabwe is in southern africa (due to our knowledge of dia issues) bt cant locate it on a map.........its nt selfishness, is it??

Do u get my point now sir??
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pathetic
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by alentyno: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
shocked
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cnn messed up on this one, I won't even make this mistake for any country in the world.
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Chickenstew: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
CNN fails geography! lol grin

1 Like

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by davidif: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
ideee03: As always we'll turn a blind eye to this.If na one African country make that mistake e go spread like wildfire.

Una naija people sef. U guys have an overinflated sense of self importance.
In case you didn't know, not too many people know about naija outside of the continent of Africa. Neither do they care.

2 Likes

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by nora544: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
sarmiie:

perharps i ddnt post my point well...d que is rhetorical; most nigerians definately know dt zimbabwe is in southern africa (due to our knowledge of dia issues) bt cant locate it on a map.........its nt selfishness, is it??

Do u get my point now sir??

I get your point but I learn it in the school and in my country we call it normal education when you know this
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chickenstew: CNN fails geography! lol grin

Lmao! CNN can't be bothered with geography.

Athens on the coast of Africa and Cambodia too!

2 Likes

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by redsun(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
I don't think they are interested. They can't be bothered with Africa except for explootations and epidemics.

Africans are not included in world game of respect and dignity. They are seem as the world's plague. As a people that have to be laboriously carried along.

1 Like

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by xynerise: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
The Americans are just overhyped in terms of intelligence grin

3 Likes

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
I beleive its a kind of simple mixup wink The fellow who prepared the map was like "this ebola shiit can not happen to Nigeria, Nigeria is rich, so it must be Niger" but meanwhile he/she has already typed the word "Nigeria" So, he just pasted it where he/she tought it should be grin

1 Like

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by nora544: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
redsun: I don't think they are interested. They can't be bothered with Africa except for explootations and epidemics.

Africans are not included in world game of respect and dignity. They are seem as the world's plague. As a people that have to be laboriously carried along.

sorry that is not tru because yesterday in my country they speak about nigeria and show the map and the TV show the right map where it is but I didnot live in america, I live in a small country in the middle of europa and when my daughter was in philadelphia and she says the name of the country they ask her how it is to live on a big island.
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by redsun(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
nora544:

sorry that is not tru because yesterday in my country they speak about nigeria and show the map and the TV show the right map where it is but I didnot live in america, I live in a small country in the middle of europa and when my daughter was in philadelphia and she says the name of the country they ask her how it is to live on a big island.

I agree with that,Americans hardly know anything outside their immediate states. One of the most close minded "developed" on earth.

As for Africa, it is our pain and we must shamelessly fight to be free.

4 Likes

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Faun(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
That Niger Republic map looks like a lap of chicken.

Mmmmm... Tasty Kentucky Fried Chicken.

1 Like

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Truckpusher(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
O ye Nigerians ,behold your mighty CNN.

yeye dey smell angry

2 Likes

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by LadyH(f): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
kennygee: Can their back sides be sued for this misinformation?

How can they be this careless?

When Donald "Tramp" don start to dey make noise.
sue? Wen ur govt is beggin 4 deir vaccine?? Ifa hear.
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by okotv(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
this one is strong
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Rikidony(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
redsun: I don't think they are interested. They can't be bothered with Africa except for explootations and epidemics.

why should the care about africa when our so called leaders leave their burning house to go answer OBAMAS CALLED angry angry
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Rikidony(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chickenstew: CNN fails geography! lol grin
bros U WUCKED DIE...... SEE BLUNDERS grin grin
SO CAMBODIA NW NA ONE CLOSE ISLAND FOR AFRICA grin grin

CNN THIS BLUNDERS YOU ARE SHARING DIARRISSS GOD OOO grin
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Boss13: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
khamas19:
...and we are to trust these people to handle world news....

grin....

...africa ronu..

Are you just knowing this. I stopped watching calamity network news a.k.a CNN since 2009 after an erroneous report.
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by heir01(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
This is not about them being interested to know or whether they care only about themselves. THIS IS A BLUNDER ON THEIR PART... PERIOD! You report news, so you would want to verify and cross check your info before going on air. This blunder con dey like say e pass NTA own sef
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by uzeba(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
ideee03: lol,you r right,had to go back to view the sketch. grin
sure
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by EventHUB(f): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
nonsense! u people are d reason why nigeria is not moving forward! u are here groaning, crying about map! bunch of nuisances

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by jones9ice: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2014
that ebola shape dem dey fear ni of ebola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General T.y.danjuma Blows Hot, Lambast Atiku Abubakar. . . / Release Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days Or We Shut Down Oil Production / I Am In Tears.Is The News Filtering From Aso Rock This Morning True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.