Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? (5199 Views)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by gatiano(m): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2014
They don't care now, their only mission is to kill you!

1 Like

Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by lharstborn(m): 1:56am On Aug 07, 2014
I'm not surprised..I don't even know why peeps watch
CNN,for me its either Aljazeera,CCTV or MSNBC..even
peeps in USA prefer watching FOX and MSNBC;CNN is
farther down. CNN; racist and overtly biased bigots.
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by blacky4race(f): 3:41am On Aug 07, 2014
What a blunder indeed! They don't know it all.. #CnnBlundersignofEndtimeToo grin
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by ideee03(f): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2014
Bros na fight?
davidif:

Una naija people sef. U guys have an overinflated sense of self importance.
In case you didn't know, not too many people know about naija outside of the continent of Africa. Neither do they care.
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2014
lharstborn: I'm not surprised..I don't even know why peeps watch
CNN,for me its either Aljazeera,CCTV or MSNBC..even
peeps in USA prefer watching FOX and MSNBC;CNN is
farther down. CNN; racist and overtly biased bigots.

pls add Fox to the racist and overtly biased bigots, as well
Re: BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? by tck2000(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: December Salary To Be Paid After Christmas First Time Ever / 20 Militants Surrender Arms In Akwa-Ibom / General T.y.danjuma Blows Hot, Lambast Atiku Abubakar. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.