Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. (4079 Views)

What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
So, you’ve been called a LovePeddler, you’ve been labelled “cheap or finished goods”. You’ve been told either directly or indirectly; by words and/or action that you could never possibly attract the man/woman of your dreams.

There’s this nagging voice inside of you which keeps reminding you – especially at those moments when you decide to pick up the pieces of your life and move on – that you’ll never be good enough, that you’ll keep having failed relationships, that Love, no matter how badly you desire it could never happen to you!
In your quest for true love, you’ve probably lost count of the number of guys/ladies you’ve dated and or slept with. Perchance, you now subtly consider yourself abominable and unworthy of a good man/woman.

I am here to implore you to change that mind-set, change it because Good is about to happen to you, change it because your worth and value could never be determined by your actions. Every condemnation or guilt that you feel within is either from you or the cosmic rebel, certainly not God (or whichever name you know Him by) such thoughts cause more harm than good in the long run. You must reject them.

You are whole, you are worthy, you are a perfect representation of all that is good. You are royalty, you are beautiful. What you think of yourself right now is inconsequential as long as the eternal truth stated ^^^ above remains

imho, *nodding my head* cool you should fall in line

Yes, you find yourself making the same mistakes over and over. Yes, you keep doing those things which you know quite well are against your principles and they upset the inner core of your being. More oft than not, you consider yourself a failure having not been able to live up to your set values, principles and orientation.
Deep down, beyond your popularity, beyond that killer smile/charm and figure/build you possess, there are those moments when you do some deep soul searching and all you consider yourself as is “One Colossal Mess!”

Well, Guess What?!
[size=14pt]YOU ARE NOTHING SHORT OF THE BEST THERE IS.[/size]

There are those times too, when you know – deep within, that you’re one priceless treasure who’s just getting most of his/her priorities wrong. Sometimes you feel you have it all together, only to realize you’ve been living an illusion.
Listen Sweetheart, there is hope for you, hope for your future and the fact that you’ve read to this length means you desire real change in your life.

So, I’m going to ask two questions:
1. In as much as you desire a package deal for a Husband/wife, considering your flaws, do you really believe you can attract a man/woman that noble/virtuos in your lifetime? In other words, when it comes to romantic relationships, is your head thought in tune with your heart thought?

2. What value do you place on yourself?

If your answers to the above questions were in the negative, or quite hazy – You are welcome to read on wink.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Now, all you need do is make a conscious decision this moment, to take charge of your life and in cooperation with your maker, create the kind of experience you sincerely desire of life.
You’ll need a journal with which to write down the things you desire in your man/woman of the future and your life as a whole. You’ll also make a bullet list of positive confessions, which you should recite whole-heartedly at least 2 times daily or as you’re led. Let those words become a part of you, when conversing with people, look for a way to infuse those words in your conversation.

If you used to think and say “Love only happens in movies” you could change that phrase to something like – “Love Can and Will Happen to Me” smiley
If you used to think of yourself as unworthy and incapable of attracting AND sustaining anything good in your life, you might wanna cancel that thought process by confessing “I am good, I am worthy, priceless people and things are attracted to me, for I am priceless!”

If you continue ^^^ this way, you’ll feel peaceful and stronger, with a sense of direction and perspective.

Thank you for taking time to read.

My writing’s a bit rusty seeing as I haven’t done so in a looong while, so please forgive my grammatical and punctuation blunders *facepalm* smiley

Oh! & while writing this piece, a very good e-friend’s siggy to’ally resonates:
We CANNOT become what we need by remaining what we are

It gets better! wink

As you’re inspired, feel free to add your own words of encouragement. It doesn’t have to be epistle-ish like mine.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by mstik(f): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
All you can do is all you can do but all you can do is enough

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Enegod(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
undecided
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
^^^ I don't expect you to gerrit.

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Coli these are powerful lines you've got here.

I'm touched even though I'm not a victim cheesy

Good work boo - Good work.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: All you can do is all you can do but all you can do is enough
smiley
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
AirborneLacer: Coli these are powerful lines you've got here.

I'm touched even though I'm not a victim cheesy

Good work boo - Good work.

smiley smiley kiss

Thanks Hun.

Say something to inspire someone na grin
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by mstik(f): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
“Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their butt and do anything to make it happen

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
This MizMyColi is one of the reasons I visit nairaland often.

God bless you MizMyColi.
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Enegod(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
MizMyColi: ^^^ I don't expect you to gerrit.
I don't get moved easily...undecided
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

smiley smiley kiss

Thanks Hun.

Say something to inspire someone na grin

Hehe - Inspire ke, I doubt if my words can exert such powerful effect.

Anyways, this line have been running through my mind all day. . .

''I'm not afraid of change, I once lost something good for something better''.

Any correlation there?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MissSlimbody(f): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
God bless ur soul sis kiss

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
softsparkyy: This MizMyColi is one of the reasons I visit nairaland often.

God bless you MizMyColi.

She's the best poster this Section have got.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
faithpaul2: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>

I bet no one can beat this uplifting words of encouragement.

Coli you've got a fan over here grin grin
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
softsparkyy: This MizMyColi is one of the reasons I visit nairaland often.

God bless you MizMyColi.
smiley and God bless you too Love.

Oh my! I feel somewhat emotional, especially considering that I hesitated making this post because I had this wrong feeling that it wouldn't make sense to anyone.

Thank You Sis.

More Encouragers like you are needed smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by obayaya(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
wow!!! Mizmycoli cool

This is so nice

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:

That's my Guapo wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
obayaya: wow!!! Mizmycoli cool

This is so nice
shocked Thank You Sir. smiley
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Even the smoothest road is full of stones.Confidence is half victory, do not try to fit in, you were born to stand out.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:

You are right . I really admire her.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Idowuogbo: Even the smoothest road is full of stones.Confidence is half victory, do not try to fit in, you were born to stand out.
Ma'am..... are you a prophetess?
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by dollyptosh(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Idowuogbo: Even the smoothest road is full of stones.Confidence is half victory, do not try to fit in, you were born to stand out.
nice one Id
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
May we never let the things we dont
have or can't have spoil the enjoyment and
happiness of the things we have or can have.

Your happiness is in your hands.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Ma'am..... are you a prophetess?
Upcoming grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
dollyptosh: nice one Id
wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Hehe - Inspire ke, I doubt if my words can exert such powerful effect.

Anyways, this line have been running through my mind all day. . .

''I'm not afraid of change, I once lost something good for something better''.

Any correlation there?
and mi Guapo is become a prophet!!! cheesy cheesy

See?! That ministered to me smiley
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Love and kindness are never wasted. They
always make a difference. They bless the one
who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.

Make a difference now!!!

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Acidosis(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Upcoming grin
Market Woman grin No derail dis thread abeg
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by pickabeau1: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
whats cosmic rebel
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
MissSlimbody: God bless ur soul sis kiss
Amen Sweerie, You too! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny And Hilarious!!! / What's The Most Most Romantic Gesture A Boy Or Girl Can Show You / Hilarious Relationship Pictures And Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.