Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. (4077 Views)

What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ishsoph:
Pa Antelope has come
Y'all should listen.
He's married with kids and the oldest young man in romance section. cheesy
Chairman, Kedu? grin
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

......And this is become my new siggy!!!! grin
I am honoured cool

Add my name for the siggy na grin
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
xynerise:
Chairman, Kedu? grin
O di mma sir
How family kwanu? cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by obayaya(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ishsoph:
Do not work too hard to attract the opposite sex
Work so hard at being a better you and the right person will be attracted.

Gbam!!!

Church Agbasa cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ishsoph:
O di mma sir
How family kwanu? cheesy
Udo di. Ke maka umuaka gi? grin
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
xynerise:
I am honoured cool

Add my name for the siggy na grin
Okay grin
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ishsoph:
You're the one derailing.
Drop your own words of inspiration cos she has. cool
Tell him o...awon notice me oshi angry
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by pickabeau1: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
MizMyColi: The Enemy.

Like devil?

Do you believe the devil exists
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
xynerise:
Udo di. Ke maka umuaka gi? grin
They're still within my loins till boko haram sheaths her sword.
Ain't producing kids in this dangerous nation cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ishsoph:
They're still within my loins till boko haram sheaths her sword.
Ain't producing kids in this dangerous nation cheesy
Then stop having sex lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by dre11(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
cool
Words doesn't make any meaning if ur actions doesn't match the words you do speak...... People are not only waiting for ur speech/sermon/epistle and so on. They are waiting for ur actions to those words

So let your words match ur actions
if u speak love......... let love radiate in your action and ur daily lifestyle so people can appreciate u
if u speak greatness....... Let greatness being seen in you and aspire to have it in a right way
if u speak kindness........ let kindness flow through ur words and speech
if u speak faithfulness........ be faithfull to him/her
if u speak care.......... let it part of u and people see that u do care.

Never loved if what u speak does not match what u give out.
Let make that difference where our words will match our actions if not entirely........ let put effort to let it match...

#just a thought

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
xynerise:
Then stop having sex lipsrsealed

They're within my loins I said embarassed
It requires sex to bring it out don't you think?
And what does that tell you? tongue
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ishsoph:

They're within my loins I said embarassed
It requires sex to bring it out don't you think?
And what does that tell you? tongue
It tells me you are a liar grin
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by chidekings(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Though the mind gets angry bt the heart still care

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by chidekings(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: I see myself a pen, i write to change, try to erase and you do so in vain. grin

KiddaBlingzz

feeling u bro
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by chidekings(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
nothing is worth more than ur happiness,dont displease urself to please someone
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
xynerise:
It tells me you are a liar grin
Thomases exist
Not surprised cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by xynerise: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ishsoph:
Thomases exist
Not surprised cheesy
Antelope grin
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
chidekings:

feeling u bro
thanks bro i see you
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
xynerise:
Antelope grin
tongue
cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Upcoming grin
gringrin

@Mizmycoli. Thanks 4 those words o. Iam really touched by them, tho i havnt read them yet sha
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringrin

@Mizmycoli. Thanks 4 those words o. Iam really touched by them, tho i havnt read them yet sha

Nna kedu?
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ishsoph:

Nna kedu?
Dede, anokwam'ya o.

Kezi? Otekwana o
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Idowuogbo: Even the smoothest road is full of stones.Confidence is half victory, do not try to fit in, you were born to stand out.
Hehe.........All this Goodies coming from the queen of vulgarism, I hope say no be only me waka come. cheesy

On a serious note; those are nice words jare kiss

abi you wan fight? shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Dede, anokwam'ya o.

Kezi? Otekwana o
Yes o
Am vacationing
You don't know whom I hung out with last weekend cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Truckpusher: Hehe.........All this Goodies coming from the queen of vulgarism, I hope say no be only me waka come. cheesy

On a serious note; those are nice words jare kiss

abi you wan fight? shocked shocked shocked

Truckie! cool
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ishsoph:
Yes o
Am vacationing
You don't know whom I hung out with last weekend cheesy
If it's not Softsparkyy or Mizmycoli then i don't wanna knowtonguetongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
If it's not Softsparkyy or Mizmycoli then i don't wanna knowtonguetongue

You sure didn't think I was gonna reveal cool

Patronizer! cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ishsoph:

You sure didn't think I was gonna reveal cool
When iam not done thinking on how my outing with 2 of NL finest ladies will be tmrw tongue
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Truckpusher(m): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Ishsoph:

Truckie! cool
Yes. angry
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
When iam not done thinking on how my outing with 2 of NL finest ladies will be tmrw tongue

If only wishes were horses cheesy
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2014
Truckpusher: Yes. angry

Clown wetin dey vex you? wink
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) / When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You / Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.