Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. (4070 Views)

What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by Jasi7(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
MzMariah: Me sef dey visit Nairaland because of you too. wink

I see your diary bro, make you nor vex, all this solders are not smiling, the drilling is not friendly and the camp sef don tire me. all the friends wey I dey meet na married women and them say then go redeploy so its somehow my brother, if this Ekiti nor pay me I go redeploy with my married woman friends o cheesy I go find time dey come online nor worry. How your mata be na? grin

beta prsn I dey alryt o...thank God for me!
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by chidekings(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
dont play with words said in jest or when angry cus those words are truly what we are.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by stmartynz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Never let your failures go to
your heart or your successes
go to your head.

Nature gave us two ends: one to
sit on and one to think with. Ever
since then, man's success or failure
has been dependent on the one
he used most.

Success comes in can's.
Failures come in cant's.

A man achieves according to
what he believes.

tya.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2014

The World is not hopeless or too far gone to be transformed by Love.

Jim Palmer

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by ebullientV(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2014
This really is beautiful!!! cheesy cheesy

welldone missColi, you never disappoint!

For me I'd just say: Become aware of what encourages you, and do those same things for others.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by ebullientV(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2014
stmartynz: Never let your failures go to
your heart or your successes
go to your head.

Nature gave us two ends: one to
sit on and one to think with. Ever
since then, man's success or failure
has been dependent on the one
he used most.

Success comes in can's.
Failures come in cant's.

A man achieves according to
what he believes.

tya.com.ng
I just had to quote this!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2014
ebullientV: This really is beautiful!!! cheesy cheesy

welldone missColi, you never disappoint!

For me I'd just say: Become aware of what encourages you, and do those same things for others.
^^^ Thanks for inspiring me too. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Saw this on my FB page and thought to share.

•It's okay that your not fully over your Ex.
It's okay that your still in love with them.
It's okay that you still desire to be with them.
It's okay that deep down, you still hope for the reconcilaton of the relationship.
It's okay. Be fully present in your pain.
Be fully honest with your hurts.
And be fully Vulnerable with your heart.
Convincing yourself that you're 'over it,' 'done,' and have 'moved on' when you really haven't, only hinders the growth that the lessons of Love, Life & The Lord may be trying to teach you.
Re: A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. by MizMyColi(f): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
- Albert Camus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. / What Do You Think I Should Do??? / How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.