Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage (9182 Views)

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / How Do You Deal With Intellectual Incompatibility In Marriage! / Is Friction With My Girlfriend A Measure Of Incompatibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Luckily I am with a man who makes me enjoy it. Unlike you he knows how to satisfy a woman. wink cool

and you squirt every time even before he penetratés you, don't you? admitting you are frigid is the first step to your redemption.

wikipedia:
In women, the most common way to achieve örgasm is by physical sêxual stimulation of the clitòris; general statistics indicate that 70–80 percent of women require direct clitöral stimulation (consistent manual, òral or other concentrated friction against the external parts of the clitöris) to achieve örgasm

i am sure carelesswannabe also think wikipedia wrote that cos the author cannot satisfy a woman. if 70-80% require mastürbation to reach orgäsm then i am dead certain you are one of them.....

Coogar claims that

You don't only live in a matchbox, you also don't know how to satisfy a woman. What a pity.

i would have asked you to volunteer yourself for a night but you are such a minger that it's not considerable.

carefree, you do not reach orgäsm via intercöurse, stop lying about an imaginary man you do not have. no man would screw a log of wood in bed. grin

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
edwife:
My dear,was enjoying the sun somewhere in the south of France cool cool

How are you dear?

i'm fine......i took sis sarah to jersey as well.

edwife: What seems to be the bone of contention between coogar and carewannabe? tongue tongue
Always tete a tete in any discussion,you two should let us know already! cheesy

what connection can i possibly have with a frigid minger. with the way she bütts into discussion that had nothing to do with her, it's clear she's sêxually frustrated. always at a touching distance to her orgäsms but she never gets there - never!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
coogar:

and you squirt every time even before he penetratés you, don't you? admitting you are frigid is the first step to your redemption.

wikipedia:
In women, the most common way to achieve orgasm is by physical sêxual stimulation of the clitòris; general statistics indicate that 70–80 percent of women require direct clitöral stimulation (consistent manual, òral or other concentrated friction against the external parts of the clitöris) to achieve örgasm

i am sure carelesswannabe also think wikipedia wrote that cos the author cannot satisfy a woman. if 70-80% require mastürbation to reach orgäsm then i am dead certain you are one of them.....

i would have asked you to volunteer yourself for a night but you are such a minger that it's not considerable.

carefree, you do not reach orgäsm via intercöurse, stop lying about an imaginary man you do not have. no man would screw a log of wood in bed. grin

So the fact that many women need their cli. toris to be stimulated to reach an orgasm means that they don't enjoy penetration at all?

Is it how you reason?

the need for cl. ito.ris stimulation = no joy from penetration

Really Coogar?

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by edwife(f): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I can't stand him and it's not a secret.

Edwife, if you don't mind telling us, are you one of those women who don't enjoy s. e. x? Coogar and TV say that MOST women don't enjoy it at all.

Well i know for sure i do not make the cut,because i do enjoy it.

I think it's all come down on individuals.Some women are overwhelmed by everything around them like motherhood,cooking,cleaning and go to bed feeling tired and the next thing you need is another form of work.That is why i always say that a woman need a timetable,do what important now and leave the rest for tomorrow.The bedroom work is the important one.

Some ladies lose interest,especially when they date a lot during spinsterhood ,they want something new,they no longer attracted to their spouses.

They are so many reasons,and every woman will tell you a different story altogether.
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
coogar:

what connection can i possibly have with a frigid minger. with the way she bütts into discussion that had nothing to do with her, it's clear she's sêxually frustrated. always at a touching distance to her orgäsms but she never gets there - never!! grin cheesy

This is a public forum and I will follow you till you learn to shut your mouth on subjects you know nothing about and these are many.

And the only person who is frigid is your girlfriend, who does NOT enjoy se x with you as you have told us tonight grin

We can see why.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:
So the fact that many women need their clitoris to be stimulated to reach an orgasm means that they don't enjoy penetration at all?

Is it how you reason?
the need for cl. ito.ris stimulation = no joy from penetration

Really Coogar?

if the only way for females to get orgäsms is by manual stimulation, why do you need a man at all when the toy can do all that. do toys not penetrâte abi where's your logic?

a man having sex doesn't know what to do instantaneously cos he's not you. a woman touching herself knows exactly what to touch and when as her nerves crave them.

besides all that, toys are safer. no STIs, no STDs, no pregnancy, no heartbreak with 100% satisfaction guaranteed! of course, the dïldo gives women more pleasure than any man can give.

carefreewannabe:
This is a public forum and I will follow you till you learn to shut your mouth on subjects you know nothing about and these are many.

you are plumbing the depths of idïocy yet again. how would a man having sëx with you keep his hands on your bits to manually stïmulate you till you reach orgäsm? it's not feasible - stop these nonsense fairytale about your imaginary boyfriend.

just keep quiet - stop embarrassing yourself!

And the only person who is frigid is your girlfriend, who does NOT enjoy se x with you as you have told us tonight grin
We can see why.

70-80% of the women can't get there like men do. it then shows women do not enjoy intercourse as much as men do. i have no doubt the ones who get there via intercöurse really enjoy it - actually, they may enjoy it than men sef but they are very very few - contrary to what you & your mates say to lie to yourselves, faking orgäsms here and there to deceive gullible boyfriends.

i doubt you even know what an orgäsm is. you probably think lubrication is orgäsm. how can you even know what it is when you are yet to fully experience it. i can write everything you know about sex on a grain of rice. grin
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
@topic

Intimate compatibility? Very important. Sex is one of the make and break of marriage. I agree that there are times one isn't in the mood to dance to awilo, it's the duty of that persons partner to get them in the mood.....however some unlucky persons are married to logs of wood that even angels in all their might and glow cannot get them to eat from the garden of lust or experience the joy of exploring org.asm to its fullest.

When you are married to such a person what do you do? Continue to masturbate with Vaseline (hence the serious scarcity of Vaseline, heck I can't even find one to buy here)? Or get help outside?

Sex once a month is hell. It's like telling me to stay for a month without farting even during excretion. After the one month it's either the person dies of trapped excess gas or the person lets it all out in such a way that even gadaffi will rise up from the dead after hearing and smelling that one.

It's a curse and a burden your friends can either choose to either live with or dump at the feet of their savior and go marry a female/male wrestler in bed.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by edwife(f): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=coogar]

Aww how thoughtful of you.

holy moly,you are such a character coogar.i just think you too love the attention you get from each other. tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
coogar:

if the only way for females to get orgäsms is by manual stimulation, why do you need a man at all when the toy can do all that. do toys not penetrâte abi where's your logic?

First of all, it is not the only way. Get your facts right.
Secondly, the average woman will prefer to have s. ex with a man than do it all by herself using her hands or a toy because women like se. x and the female se. xuality is not ALL about reaching an orgasm. A woman can be perfectly satisfied without reaching the climax.

a man having sex doesn't know what to do instantaneously cos he's not you. a woman touching herself knows exactly what to touch and when as her nerves crave them.

And yet she will prefer a man in bed than being all by herself most times.

besides all that, toys are safer. no STIs, no STDs, no pregnancy, no heartbreak with 100% satisfaction guaranteed! of course, the dïldo gives women more pleasure than any man can give.

Toys are safer but they can never replace a good lover.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
jennykadry: @topic

Intimate compatibility? Very important. Sex is one of the make and break of marriage. I agree that there are times one isn't in the mood to dance to awilo, it's the duty of that persons partner to get them in the mood.....however some unlucky persons are married to logs of wood that even angels in all their might and glow cannot get them to eat from the garden of lust or experience the joy of exploring org.asm to its fullest.

When you are married to such a person what do you do? Continue to masturbate with Vaseline (hence the serious scarcity of Vaseline, heck I can't even find one to buy here)? Or get help outside?

Sex once a month is hell. It's like telling me to stay for a month without farting even during excretion. After the one month it's either the person dies of trapped excess gas or the person lets it all out in such a way that even gadaffi will rise up from the dead after hearing and smelling that one.

It's a curse and a burden your friends can either choose to either live with or dump at the feet of their savior and go marry a female/male wrestler in bed.

Sad.

Do you enjoy s. e. x?

You obviously can't live without it but some men heRe will tell you, you do NOT enjoy it, you are a woman.

LOL at Gadaffi grin
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:
First of all, it is not the only way. Get your facts right. Secondly, the average woman will prefer to have s. ex with a man than do it all by herself using her hands or a toy because women like se. x and the female se. xuality is not ALL about reaching an orgasm. A woman can be perfectly satisfied without reaching the climax.

so you now speak for the average woman? lololol. shut up - you don't sleep with women, i do.....so pay attention when i speak & get your pad and pen.

sex is not about reaching orgäsm - what is it about then? work-out plan? you mean you have sex to reduce weight? grin

And yet she will prefer a man in bed than being all by herself most times.

no, she won't - her best sessions would be the time she spends with the dïldo.

Toys are safer but they can never replace a good lover.

so why is the dildò industry booming?

edwife:
Aww how thoughtful of you.

i am nice. grin

holy moly,you are such a character coogar. i just think you too love the attention you get from each other.

no, i dont.....it's bad market.
i actually replied cococandy until miss pinocchio stole the attention & turned this thread into her village youth meeting.
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
coogar:

so you now speak for the average woman? lololol. shut up - you don't sleep with women, i do so pay attention when i speak & get your pad and pen.

No, you sleep with women and you OBVIOUSLY don't make them happy.

sex is not about reaching orgäsm - what is it about then? work-out plan? you mean you have sex to reduce weight? grin

Like I said, a woman can be very satisfied without reaching the climax. The penetration, SURPRISE, is what feels good provided the man has good equipment. Sorry to break it to you Coogar, this is why SIZE does matter. grin

no, she won't - her best sessions would be the time she spends with the dïldo.

If she is your girlfriend, for sure.

so why is the dildò industry booming?

Some women are lonely, others like variety, others are in long distance relationships and let's not forget our gay sisters. Many different reasons, is it too complex for you?

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by 5minsmadness: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

14. Because they enjoy it.

It is funny how men are ready to pay for something that women also enjoy.

Thank me later. wink

As usual you don't read a post completely before giving a reply. What was my 12th point for the women?

12. They Enjoy it.

And yes we do pay for it cos its more of an end for us while you take the money cos its a means to an end for you.

So you see, we are on the same page wink
Thank you smiley
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
5minsmadness:

As usual you don't read a post completely before giving a biased reply. What was my 12th point for the women?

Sorry.

And yes we do pay for it cos its more of an end for us while you take the money cos its a means to an end for you.

Definitely not for me. cool

By the way, I don't charge my boyfriend money, am not a prostitute. wink

So you see, we are on the same page wink
Thank you smiley

I don't think so.
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:
No, you sleep with women and you OBVIOUSLY don't make them happy.

how do you know that? women haven't been more happier. this is angel coogar we are talking about, not your blokes.

Like I said, a woman can be very satisfied without reaching the climax. The penetration, SURPRISE, is what feels good provided the man has good equipment. Sorry to break it to you Coogar, this is why SIZE does matter. grin

there's no true satisfaction without orgäsm - ask your seniors. and your last sentence above simply shows you are either a bütch lesbian or a vïrgin. in a nutshell, size doesn't matter. if your little finger can bring you to orgäsm, what has a man's size gotta do with it?

If she is your girlfriend, for sure.

you are a lost cause!

Some women are lonely, others like variety, others are in long distance relationships and let's not forget our gay sisters. Many different reasons, is it too complex for you?

women choose to be lonely - there's no sudden scarcity of men. these women have realised the dildò gives them more pleasure than any man can give. the dïldo doesn't pester like men, she only uses it when she wants it - at her own convenience & it's satisfaction guaranteed!
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by 5minsmadness: 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

By the way, I don't charge my boyfriend money, am not a prostitute. wink
I didn't say you did. Its good to know you have NEVER collected money from your boyfriend soon after the deed. Or maybe you did soon after sex but for something quite unrelated. Hmmmn...

But can you safely say most girls don't collect favours from men just before, during or soon after sex? wink
You yourself admitted how men are willing to pay for sex. We wouldn't be that way if women weren't willing to receive the payment smiley

Eggchickeneggchickenegg...
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
coogar:

how do you know that? women haven't been more happier. this is angel coogar we are talking about, not your blokes.

This is the grammar of someone who lives in London.

there's no true satisfaction without orgäsm - ask your seniors. and your last sentence above simply shows you are either a bütch lesbian or a vïrgin. in a nutshell, size doesn't matter. if your little finger can bring you to orgäsm, what has a man's size gotta do with it?

Keep deceiving yourself that size does not matter grin Now I understand why you want to believe that penetration is not important to women and that they don't enjoy it. grin The size is your problem. grin

you are a lost cause!

women choose to be lonely - there's no sudden scarcity of men. these women have realised the dildò gives them more pleasure than any man can give. the dïldo doesn't pester like men, she only uses it when she wants it - at her own convenience & it's satisfaction guaranteed!

Listen, nobody said a man is always better than a toy but a good man is always better than a toy. Unfortunately, you do not fall into this category.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
5minsmadness:
I didn't say you did. Its good to know you have NEVER collected money from your boyfriend soon after the deed. Or maybe you did soon after sex but for something quite unrelated. Hmmmn...

But can you safely say most girls don't collect favours from men just before, during or soon after sex? wink
You yourself admitted how men are willing to pay for sex. We wouldn't be that way if women weren't willing to receive the payment smiley

Eggchickeneggchickenegg...

I have NEVER collected money from any man. NEVER.

I have NEVER said that some women don't do it.

You choose the people / women you surrpund yourself with.
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Do you enjoy s. e. x?

You obviously can't live without it but some men heRe will tell you, you do NOT enjoy it, you are a woman.

LOL at Gadaffi grin

Yes i love see.x

3 Likes

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:
This is the grammar of someone who lives in London.

there's nothing wrong with my grammar - if we revisit your verbiage again, you would be exposed like i did the last time.

Keep deceiving yourself that size does not matter grin Now I understand why you want to believe that penetration is not important to women and that they don't enjoy it. grin The size is your problem. grin

size doesn't matter, drop your cosmopolitan magazine or ikebe super and read medical journals. the average length of a woman's vaginâ is less than 5 inches - so where will that man of yours pack his 12 inches?

if only 5 inches of his cöck would fill you, then size doesn't matter cos the rest is just gonna hang outside & it contributes nothing to the process. besides, only 1/3 of the length of your vägina from the opening packs sensory nerves that give you pleasure. further down, there's nothing there to give pleasure.

you are a novice in this matter - i guessed right, you have an imaginary boyfriend.

Listen, nobody said a man is always better than a toy but a good man is always better than a toy. Unfortunately, you do not fall into this category.

a good man is always better than a toy? what a spin! so is your imaginary boyfriend a good man? does he stimulate you to reach orgäsm or you get there unaided? if the former is the case then you are better off with a dïldo.
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by 5minsmadness: 3:33am On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have NEVER collected money from any man. NEVER.

I have NEVER said that some women don't do it.

You choose the people / women you surrpund yourself with.
OK.
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 21, 2014
coogar:

there's nothing wrong with my grammar - if we revisit your verbiage again, you would be exposed like i did the last time.

grin

size doesn't matter, drop your cosmopolitan magazine or ikebe super and read medical journals. the average length of a woman's vaginâ is less than 5 inches - so where will that man of yours pack his 12 inches?

The vagina is small, yet the head of a baby fits through it. Keep deceiving yourself Mr Small Joystick. I know why women don't enjoy it WITH YOU now. grin

if only 5 inches of his cöck would fill you, then size doesn't matter cos the rest is just gonna hang outside & it contributes nothing to the process. besides, only 1/3 of the length of your vägina from the opening packs sensory nerves that give you pleasure. further down, there's nothing there to give pleasure.

you are a novice in this matter - i guessed right, you have an imaginary boyfriend.

You have a very small joystick, that's why you talk rubbish.

a good man is always better than a toy? what a spin! so is your imaginary boyfriend a good man? does he stimulate you to reach orgäsm or you get there unaided? if the former is the case then you are better off with a dïldo.

Of course Mr Small Jostick, King of Sciolism living in a matchbox.

Now I know why women do NOT enjoy it WITH YOU.

Coogar's girl prefers toys. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 21, 2014
jennykadry:

Yes i love see.x

So we have Cococandy, Jenny and Carefree who all enjoy it BUT Coogar will insist they don't. Coogar let us ask more ladies. wink wink wink
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by TV01(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe: Most women don't enjoy it. They only do it to get married and have kids. This is what TV taught me / us.

carefreewannabe: us, are you one of those women who don't enjoy s. e. x? Coogar and TV say that MOST women don't enjoy it at all.
Before I return to show you how ideologically confused you are. Could you please show me where I said or insinuated that "most women don't enjoy sex" - or indeed, that women don't sometimes have sex purely for pleasure.

TV
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:
The vagina is small, yet the head of a baby fits through it. Keep deceiving yourself Mr Small Joystick. I know why women don't enjoy it WITH YOU now. grin

you are a laboratory rêtard!
who compares birthing a child with penilë penetration? in late pregnancies, hormones are already responsible for the softening & the relaxing of the ligaments that make up the pelvis(you would not get that luxury during sex)

the pelvis are elastic & not rigid during child birth & this gives the pelvis the ability to stretch and open more easily for the birth of the baby. even with that, women still have tears here & there that have to be sown back to shape - that's what you are comparing to penilê penetration? cheesy grin

you are a disgrace to womanhood!

You have a very small joystick, that's why you talk rubbish.

the only reason you think size matters is because you have a slacked vägina. sex is all about knowing which positions to take & the endurance of a man to last the distance enough for his partner to reach her destination. a one-minute man with the biggest size is useless to a woman & useless to himself.

you better go get a vagïnal reconstruction surgery to fix your crumbled vagïnal walls. like i said earlier, the first one-third of your vagïna (the third closest to the opening) is the area that houses all of the nerve endings and is, therefore, the only area that actually registers sensation. ramming it down the whole length is just a waste of time and effort....

Of course Mr Small Jostick, King of Sciolism living in a matchbox. Now I know why women do NOT enjoy it WITH YOU.

you don't enjoy sëx either, stop lying. 80% of women have admitted faking their orgásms. and in the law of average, you would be among those women - with your slacked vagïnal walls. if you cannot afford the surgery, send your people to the village & get a 500g alum. stick it up your puss for a week & you would be fine!

Coogar's girl prefers toys. lipsrsealed

you wish!
olodo 30 kobo. so because a woman can birth a child means if a man's cöck is as big as a baby's head then he would penetratê a woman? where were you when intelligence was distributed by your maker? cheesy grin
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by TV01(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2014
freshdude2: Right on the money mahn. Fell into a funk with the missus. And a getaway was all it took to restore equilibrium. Needless to say, any man who wants to enjoy his marriage and family and run them optimally should have a shitload of money.

Absolutely.
Money (i.e. provision) is an "Alpha" trait that women look for and appreciate in men.

Forget all this talk of equality, where money is a consideration for women (and it is for most), they will have trouble truly feeling a man that can't come up with the goods and make it work for them - even where his financial contribution is greater than hers. And more so where her contribution is greater than his.

Wise use of money can alleviate many issues and keep the woman in the "he's a man" thinking zone. Important in keeping her attraction high.

TV
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by TV01(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2014
5minsmadness: As usual you don't read a post completely before giving a reply. What was my 12th point for the women?
Leave CFW, as ever, she jumps into a thread and posts absent context and driven by the blind leading of her bogus ideology.

5minsmadness: And yes we do pay for it cos its more of an end for us while you take the money cos its a means to an end for you.
No one stated or insinuated that sex is not pleasurable for both men and women or that men and women do not have libidos or that it cannot be enjoyed for it's own sake. That can be taken as read. The point is that there is an overarching biological imperative and also that women often have ulterior motives; as evidenced below;

cococandy: It only helps me get several benefits from something I equally enjoyed and still get off to acting like I did you a favor wink wink

TV
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by damiso(f): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Coogar and carefreewannabe grin grin grin grin both of you are something else

Coogar I want to contribute to this thread based on personal experiences to buttress points made by others about lowering(ok not lowering but being a bit realistic grin about your spouse's libido) as there are various factors that could contribute to a woman's loss of libido which has also been talked about on this thread.I consider myself(shy face embarassed) someone who has a healthy se..x drive and we were at it alot in our first year of marriage grin esp as we did not have a child in our first year.

But yeah we had a 3 month drought (am thinking even 4 sef embarassed) after I had my daughter. And when I say drought I mean zilch zero nada just cuddling with a non se.xual undertone.

I actually had to undergo counselling and had to see a doctor cos it was horrible and I could not believe this was me(heck my husband could not believe this was his vixen wife grin).I think I have shared on here once that I had a mild form of post natal depression after the birth of my daughter due to a lot of factors

I just lost my dad
My mum was unable to come over to help so me and hubby had to learn and do all the new born ish ourselves
I was just about 2 years in the uk most of my family and friends were in Nigeria and even though my Inlaws and church members tried they just had their own lives and so when hubby went back to work I felt alone
We were moving house
My daughter was a crying baby and had serious bouts of colic
I had a very very nasty tear that I had to have stitches with a spinal even though I had A VB

It was one of the most traumatic times in my life and my hubby was really really patient with me as he knew I was very fragile both emotionally and physically and even when I kept apologising that I was denying. Him he kept asking me to stop being silly and try to get better.That time of my life taught me that depression is very real.With time and patience(also sought medical help my GP and the NHS were fantastic I even got free prescription for KY jelly for about 6 monthsgrin grin) we eventually got our momentum back and our s..ex life is even much better these days.As a man you might (might not every woman had that experience) have to cope with something like that and believe me if you love your wife her wellbeing at that point will supecede your needs.Funny enough it was the exact opposite after I had my second child but then most of the issues I listed earlier had been dealt with.

So Coogar chill s..ex is very important but sometimes in some cases the libido of a shoe grin has legitimate and medical reasons and you just have to work and communicate with your wife to help her get momentum back.

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by cococandy(f): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Even a man would experience a lowered libido if he had to deal with the loss of a loved one and going through childbirth plus the attendant wahala without much help.

Coogar is just making it sound like women are created that way.
I think that ordinarily,without such hassles and emotional trauma,the average woman isn't wanting in the sex department.
Imagine having to make love with a torn and stitched vaggina . What man would even get an erection if his p3nis is torn and stitched up again?
damiso: Coogar and carefreewannabe grin grin grin grin both of you are something else

Coogar I want to contribute to this thread based on personal experiences to buttress points made by others about lowering(ok not lowering but being a bit realistic grin about your spouse's libido) as there are various factors that could contribute to a woman's loss of libido which has also been talked about on this thread.I consider myself(shy face embarassed) someone who has a healthy se..x drive and we were at it alot in our first year of marriage grin esp as we did not have a child in our first year.

But yeah we had a 3 month drought (am thinking even 4 sef embarassed) after I had my daughter. And when I say drought I mean zilch zero nada just cuddling with a non se.xual undertone.

I actually had to undergo counselling and had to see a doctor cos it was horrible and I could not believe this was me(heck my husband could not believe this was his vixen wife grin).I think I have shared on here once that I had a mild form of post natal depression after the birth of my daughter due to a lot of factors

I just lost my dad
My mum was unable to come over to help so me and hubby had to learn and do all the new born ish ourselves
I was just about 2 years in the uk most of my family and friends were in Nigeria and even though my Inlaws and church members tried they just had their own lives and so when hubby went back to work I felt alone
We were moving house
My daughter was a crying baby and had serious bouts of colic
I had a very very nasty tear that I had to have stitches with a spinal even though I had A VB

It was one of the most traumatic times in my life and my hubby was really really patient with me as he knew I was very fragile both emotionally and physically and even when I kept apologising that I was denying. Him he kept asking me to stop being silly and try to get better.That time of my life taught me that depression is very real.With time and patience(also sought medical help my GP and the NHS were fantastic I even got free prescription for KY jelly for about 6 monthsgrin grin) we eventually got our momentum back and our s..ex life is even much better these days.As a man you might (might not every woman had that experience) have to cope with something like that and believe me if you love your wife her wellbeing at that point will supecede your needs.Funny enough it was the exact opposite after I had my second child but then most of the issues I listed earlier had been dealt with.

So Coogar chill s..ex is very important but sometimes in some cases the libido of a shoe grin has legitimate and medical reasons and you just have to work and communicate with your wife to help her get momentum back.

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Royver(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Peeked in and just wanted to clear the air on something.
if you cannot afford the surgery, send your people to the village & get a 500g alum. stick it up your puss for a week & you would be fine!
I'm aware this was probably said as a joke but some ladies have been known to do this and wind up in the hospital scarred for life. Alum is a corrosive substance which burns the inner membranes of the v4gina thus causing it to harden. This gives the feeling of v4ginal tightnes. However a v4gina is meant to be elastic and this hardening will make that v4gina prone to bad tears during sex and even worse problems during delivery. Also any tear will heal by forming a scar and this can cause lifelong pain.

A woman left alum in her privates overnight to tighten it. Today she cannot have normal sex as the 'hole' is too narrow and there is no way she will ever deliver babies through that way. Its going to have to be C/S.
So please be warned. DO NOT TRY IT.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Ishilove: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Royver: Peeked in and just wanted to clear the air on something.

I'm aware this was probably said as a joke but some ladies have been known to do this and wind up in the hospital scarred for life. Alum is a corrosive substance which burns the inner membranes of the v4gina thus causing it to harden. This gives the feeling of v4ginal tightnes. However a v4gina is meant to be elastic and this hardening will make that v4gina prone to bad tears during sex and even worse problems during delivery. Also any tear will heal by forming a scar and this can cause lifelong pain.

A woman left alum in her privates overnight to tighten it. Today she cannot have normal sex as the 'hole' is too narrow and there is no way she will ever deliver babies through that way. Its going to have to be C/S.
So please be warned. DO NOT TRY IT.
Ohh, my... GOD!!! shocked shocked sad

Goodness, Roy, is there any remedy to her problem? Can't something be done to help her? sad
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
coogar:

you don't expect me to be reeling that out here, do you? it's just compatibility. 2 like- minds with the same level of libïdo. we both want it when we want it. no excuses of headache, stress or whatnot!

if she's not good in bed, then she's not good enough for me to marry. all other good qualities she's got is useless to me.

that's because most people don't know what they want. if they are not sexüally satisfied, why marry her? if i know my woman is a log of wood but decided to marry her regardless, who am i to complain later that she's not good in bed?
So what happens if perchance her libido nosedives after childbirth? It happens to lots of women. What would you do then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Should Take The Greater Share Of A Wedding Budget? / Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) / Love Is Blind: See The Wonderful Pictures Of Couple That Breaks The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.