Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage (9173 Views)

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / How Do You Deal With Intellectual Incompatibility In Marriage! / Is Friction With My Girlfriend A Measure Of Incompatibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
TV01:
Presumaly at some point you'll get to your ideological point of women having sex when they like and with whom the please. Don't worry, I'm not about to slut-shame you grin. As ever I absolutely accept that you have every right to your beliefs.

The discussion here was about intimate in/compatibility within marriage. It morphed to discuss the things to look for and motivations before marriage and touched heavily on why libido may vary within marriage. My aggregate posts on this thread imply no such thing, the fact you chose to read that into it is a consequence of your muddled ideology and attempt to prove your bona fides grin.

I have said nothing to suggest I don't think women (1) do not enjoy sex or (2) do not/cannot have sex purely for pleasure. What we have been touching on is the motivation and libido for women about to marry or that are married.

When a couple are merely slutting together, I'd imagine it's all about pleasure. When a womans mind turns to marriage and children (our context here), other motivations creep in and colour the reasons for sex. Your wor-wor ideology may well tell you that women have sex for the exact same reasons as men and should approach it just like men do - please, feel free to knock yourself out!

Just as you previously demonstrated your inability to grasp the concept of matriarchy and made a specatacle of yourself cheesy, you have charged in once more to demonstrate your porous thinking; so because we mention that a women may have certain motivations for intimacy it implies we mean she doesn't or can't enjoy it?

Nope, I clearly stated that libido varies during a marriage for both couples and for different reasons. Noting that there are obvious and well documented reasons for women to experience this - and typically more reasons than men. I no where claimed it's not fun or pleasurable for women just cliamed that there are other motivators before and arious other considerations after.

I was very clear that intimacy can still reach dizzying heights but the dynamics of marriage and life itself meant that it proabably wouldn''t be as frequent and take more work. I also asked for married women - especially those with chiuldren - to come and testify.

And a note for men here re the bolded: if a woman marries you out of desperation, merely for what you have, or as a last resort, you will typically not be the picture of the man she feels she deserves. This can seriously affect her real degree of attraction towards you (even if she's like a rabbit pre-marriage), and hence her desire to be intimate when the knot is tied. At the extremes, it can be a trigger for her infidelity. Please choose wisely. 'Nuff said.

Keep bringing it Carefreewannabe - I'm always willing to deliver a good rinsing grin!

TV

A lengthy speech that still has not answered my question.

How did you come to claim that

...for most women, sex is first and foremost a means to an end.
?

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by TV01(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
freshdude2: True true true, especially the bolded. Women keep telling themselves money isn't really a factor when choosing a mate but the facts tell a different story. It is in fact, the most important element in the check list.

For "most women" the provisioning ability is paramount. That mostly translates into cash money. It's why many have no compunction about going with yahoo-yahoo boys.

Where money is not a consideration (or they are just fantasizing - as many do grin) other "manly" traits become paramount. That is why women will go ga-ga over a good looking criminal;
http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/06/20/model-prisoners-good-looking-mug-shots-go-viral-in-california-photos/

Woman don't dream of degree-educated, well-mannered corporate accountants with well paying jobs. Unfortunately they have to marry them grin

Once you know a womans triggers - even femisistas - cheesy, they are as easy as abc to figure out.

TV
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by 5minsmadness: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ishilove:
Why? angry
A compound word for you, 'skin burn' grin
You know that moment when you both are all over each other in the man's living room and you make love right there and then on the man's rug only to wake up with this searing pain on you back? Its called carpet burn.

'Skin burn' is what you get when you are with a hairy female. grin
And I can tell you its quite painful cry cry grin

And then again there's the increased testosterone levels which might mean reduced oestrogen levels which might affect fertility..but that's a different kettle of fish entirely.

Loved your 'killing mosquitoes' yarn by the way, you naughty thing you cheesy but don't you think the mosquitoes issue buttresses coogar's view? wink
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by TV01(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

A lengthy speech that still has not answered my question.

Not only was your question answered, it was actually quite pointless. Dry yourself off and read the thread from the beginning grin.

TV
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
TV01:

For "most women" the provisioning ability is paramount. That mostly translates into cash money. It's why many have no compunction about going with yahoo-yahoo boys.

Where money is not a consideration (or they are just fantasizing - as many do grin) other "manly" traits become paramount. That is why women will go ga-ga over a good looking criminal;
http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/06/20/model-prisoners-good-looking-mug-shots-go-viral-in-california-photos/

Woman don't dream of degree-educated, well-mannered corporate accountants with well paying jobs. Unfortunately they have to marry them grin

Once you know a womans triggers - even femisistas - cheesy, they are as easy as abc to figure out.

TV

Now "most women" is in quotation marks?

I guess you are an expert to make assertions that include statements such as "most women".

So explain to me what gives you the authority to say "most women".

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
TV01:

Not only was your question answered, it was actually quite pointless. Dry yourself off and read the thread from the beginning grin.

TV

Come on, you write long epistles on NL every day so you will have the time to answer my question in one paragraph or at least quote the paragraph from your last post that answers the question HOW YOU KNOW THAT

...for most women, sex is first and foremost a means to an end.

So tell me what gives you such expert knowledge to make such assertions that include almost all 3,418,059,380 females in the world. grin

Are you running TV?

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
coogar:

if you need to manually stimulate your clitorïs to get desired feeling, why do you need a man at all? how come men don't rub their cöcks after penetration to reach the promised land?

It is really too complex for you, right? I thought so.

carefree, your brain is situated in the soles of your feet. you can only function properly when you are lying down. when you sit or stand, you have the brain capacity of a slug!

Says someone who thinks that he can hurt a baby when sleeping with a pregnant woman. grin

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Ishilove: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
5minsmadness:
A compound word for you, 'skin burn' grin
You know that moment when you both are all over each other in the man's living room and you make love right there and then on the man's rug only to wake up with this searing pain on you back? Its called carpet burn.

'Skin burn' is what you get when you are with a hairy female. grin
And I can tell you its quite painful cry cry grin

And then again there's the increased testosterone levels which might mean reduced oestrogen levels which might affect fertility..but that's a different kettle of fish entirely.

Loved your 'killing mosquitoes' yarn by the way, you naughty thing you cheesy but don't you think the mosquitoes issue buttresses coogar's view? wink
Lol. Thanks. Well, I'm a hairy female and I'm loving it. I gat hair everywhere wink. Waxing and depilatories take care of the facial ones; the rest I leave for nature to caress. grin I have never heard of skin burn though. This is the first time I'm hearing it.

No, I do not agree with coogar's views. I killed mosquitoes that night because it isn't part of my makeup to do casual sex. I should sleep with a man because of peppersoup and drink?? Haba mana undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:
It is really too complex for you, right? I thought so.

you are a cretinous vermin!
complex? what's so complex in the fact that you may never experience orgäsm till you die.

Says someone who thinks that he can hurt a baby when sleeping with a pregnant woman. grin

hahahahahaha!
so you actually agree your braincells are in your soles? grin

Ishilove:
Lol. Thanks. Well, I'm a hairy female and I'm loving it. I gat hair everywhere wink. Waxing and depilatories take care of the facial ones; the rest I leave for nature to caress. grin I have never heard of skin burn though. This is the first time I'm hearing it.

he's probably teasing you. hairy women are the salt of the earth. they have above average testosterone in them which makes them almost insatiable.

when i was in uni, a woman with no hue of facial hair is at the lower rung of my natural selection. the more the hair, the better in bed she would be. ishilove, no wonder your partner has refused to leave you. grin

No, I do not agree with coogar's views. I killed mosquitoes that night because it isn't part of my makeup to do casual sex. I should sleep with a man because of peppersoup and drink?? Haba mana undecided embarassed

which of my views you don't agree with? are you aware some women have never, i repeat, never even experienced orgäsms before?
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
coogar:

you are a cretinous vermin!
complex? what's so complex in the fact that you may never experience orgäsm till you die.

hahahahahaha!
so you actually agree your braincells are in your soles? grin

he's probably teasing you. hairy women are the salt of the earth. they have above average testosterone in them which makes them almost insatiable.

when i was in uni, a woman with no hue of facial hair is at the lower rung of my natural selection. the more the hair, the better in bed she would be. ishilove, no wonder your partner has refused to leave you. grin

which of my views you don't agree with? are you aware some women have never, i repeat, never even experienced orgäsms before?

Says someone who claims that life in the Oman is better than in the West grin grin grin grin
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Says someone who claims that life in the Oman is better than in the West grin grin grin grin

much much better....
tax free countries are always better. look at what's happening in missouri?
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
coogar:

much much better....
tax free countries are always better. look at what's happening in missouri?

Coogar, the King of Sciolism
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Yep.
Just as men go gaga over beautiful ladies of very questionable character.
That's isn't a special trait found in women alone.in fact men are more prone to date or marry for looks than women are.
Just saying.
TV01:

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: Generally guys like to believe they enjoy sex more than women.
Hence they try to woo us and buy us over for the honey pot.
I even learned that many men are put off by a woman who doesn't hide her voracious part.
Or at least pretend to some extent.

It's fine . It's fine grin
If you know what I mean.
Totally cool with me. Believe what you will.
It only helps me get several benefits from something I equally enjoyed and still get off to acting like I did you a favor wink wink
Not all men are put off by women who don't hide their se,xual cravings. Personally, i get turned on easily by ladies who don't pretend about their high libido.8-)
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
How cool is that smiley
donpeey22: Not all men are put off by women who don't hide their se,xual cravings. Personally, i get turned on easily by ladies who don't pretend about their high libido.8-)
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by uboma(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ishilove:
If I hear!! No toy can take the place of good ol' tough n' meaty 'manliness'. Absolutely none. Lol grin grin

You are so on point.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
coogar:

embarassed embarassed

Well, when I was still in the world, I found sex a most pleasurable sport which one NEVER gets tired of, especially if you are unencumbered with such 'inconveniences' as an active conscience and responsibilities. I guess the myth about hairy women isn't such a myth afterall... embarassed grin

I disagree with your figures on women who don't enjoy sex. Back in the uni, I had this friend who considered sex a chore. She never had an or:ga:sm with all her boyfriends, until she met this dude who took her to cloud 9. Thereafter she became a freak. Could never have enough of sex. So I agree with carefree that the partners these women have plays a role in determining whether she gets to experience an or:ga:sm or not. It is therefore wrong for you and TV01 to conclude that most women don't like or enjoy sex.

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: How cool is that smiley
It's very sexy dearie. You don't want me to disclose my s,exual fantasy here, do you? So, to cut it shut, i want a 'IndecentStar' in my damn bed. Cest fini!cheesy
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ishilove:
embarassed embarassed
Well, when I was still in the world, I found sex a most pleasurable sport which one NEVER gets tired of, especially if you are unencumbered with such 'inconveniences' as an active conscience and responsibilities. I guess the myth about hairy women isn't such a myth afterall... embarassed grin

it's never a myth.
i have been told that since i was 14 and i am yet to meet a hairy female that isn't a freak. grin

I disagree with your figures on women who don't enjoy sex. Back in the uni, I had this friend who considered sex a chore. She never had an or:ga:sm with all her boyfriends, until she met this dude who took her to cloud 9. Thereafter she became a freak. Could never have enough of sex.

how do you know she got there via intercöurse? it could have been oräl, anäl or digital. i think this is the mistake you guys are making. the issue here is vagïnal intercourse. how many women reach the promised land via that mode of sëx? trust me, they are in the minority.

So I agree with carefree that the partners these women have plays a role in determining whether she gets to experience an or:ga:sm or not. It is therefore wrong for you and TV01 to conclude that most women don't like or enjoy sex.

i don't disagree the skill of the partner is very important & that was why i was against carefree assertion that size matters.....hell no, size has no role to play in sex, it's the skill of the male partner that is the most important.

like i have said, some women would never reach orgäsm in their lifetime regardless of which method...anäl, oräl or intercöurse, it doesn't make a difference. even if they masturbatë, they won't reach their climax.
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
What's this thread about again? undecided

is there vacancy for mod position? angry
something has to be done about this derailers' association angry

anywayz, lemme balance my couch in one corner cheesy
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by damiso(f): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
coogar:

damiso, this is a different case altogether.

if you have seen many of my posts, you would know i intend to be a very considerate husband. i don't even believe a woman should he troubled when her pregnancy is in the 2nd or trimester and that should extend till her healing process is complete. i am fully aware of the stress a woman would go through shortly the birth of a baby.

however, that's not the case i am talking about here. i am talking about women who can be described as asexual. they just font want sëx - the only thing making them go through it is cos of children, not because they find sex pleasurable. some women are yet to have children & sëx is a task for them - like they are doing their partners a big favour.

the other category are the women who just stopped trying after marriage or after having all their children. they stop taking care of themselves. sëx is no longer in their agenda, they use the attention they devote on the kids as an excuse to do nothing in the bedroom. why should any hubby put up with such? in the days of our forefathers, polygamy took care of such issues......now that polygamy has almost the same weight as murder, what should men do? sleep with themselves?

ishilove, read some medical articles about it now. do your research. all those fairytales the ladies in your church tell you about their orgäsms with their hubbies are bunch of lies. even eve faked her orgäsm in eden. grin

how do you know this?

But Coogar like has been said on this thread there are so many things that can be done to 'help' those sort of women,Also s.ex within marriage while highly important sometimes is just not that exciting cos life and reponsbility happens.Even men have said to develop a dip in s.ex drive when life issues arise.Seriously seriously the frequency(not necessarily the quality or passion) tends to dip after with kids.Thats why things like getaways and spicing it up are important to keep the spark alive cos lil kids just tend to put a spanner in your otherwise exciting s.ex life.You have to be creative and like most people have said have to probably outsource some tasks to allow the woman not be constantly fagged out
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
coogar:

it's never a myth.
i have been told that since i was 14 and i am yet to meet a hairy female that isn't a freak. grin

how do you know she got there via intercöurse? it could have been oräl, anäl or digital. i think this is the mistake you guys are making. the issue here is vagïnal intercourse. how many women reach the promised land via that mode of sëx? trust me, they are in the minority.

i don't disagree the skill of the partner is very important & that was why i was against carefree assertion that size matters.....hell no, size has no role to play in sex, it's the skill of the male partner that is the most important.

like i have said, some women would never reach orgäsm in their lifetime regardless of which method...anäl, oräl or intercöurse, it doesn't make a difference. even if they masturbatë, they won't reach their climax.
Oniranu. What are you doing with that kinda information at the age of 14? E don tey wey you don 'spwel' tongue grin

Wo, coogar, me I no get energy for argument. I agree that some women and men, (like Macko Wacko) are asexual, so let's leave at that. I also see that you used 'some', not 'most' women, which is quite alright. It is the use of 'most' that has carefree all riled up.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by 5minsmadness: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ishilove:

No, I do not agree with coogar's views. I killed mosquitoes that night because it isn't part of my makeup to do casual sex. [b]I should sleep with a man because of peppersoup and drink?? [/b]Haba mana undecided embarassed
And this is the point exactly! You weren't supposed to have sex because of an inert feeling that the man had somehow deserved it by buying you 'point and kill', you were supposed to have sex because you enjoy it! You just buttressed their point cheesy

Having said so I'm in no way advocating casual sex. What you did was quite admirable... apart from the loo part lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by baralatie(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
three thread of talking only about whaaaat!
intimacy industry and gender superiority in the bedroom
wait till you all are married with kids!

errant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ishilove:
Oniranu. What are you doing with that kinda information at the age of 14? E don tey wey you don 'spwel' tongue grin

don't blame me - i started everything quite early.

Wo, coogar, me I no get energy for argument. I agree that some women and men, (like Macko Wacko) are asexual, so let's leave at that. I also see that you used 'some', not 'most' women, which is quite alright. It is the use of 'most' that has carefree all riled up.

the research says it's "most women". every research i have seen on the subject says there are around 70% upwards. that's most na!

damiso:
But Coogar like has been said on this thread there are so many things that can be done to 'help' those sort of women,Also s.ex within marriage while highly important sometimes is just not that exciting cos life and reponsbility happens. Even men have said to develop a dip in s.ex drive when life issues arise.

a dip in the sex drive? grin cheesy grin
that would be the day i would beg my maker to take me away from the planet.

Seriously seriously the frequency(not necessarily the quality or passion) tends to dip after with kids. Thats why things like getaways and spicing it up are important to keep the spark alive cos lil kids just tend to put a spanner in your otherwise exciting s.ex life. You have to be creative and like most people have said have to probably outsource some tasks to allow the woman not be constantly fagged out

at this rate, i might have to wait 10 years before bringing in the kids. grin
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by TV01(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: Yep.
Just as men go gaga over beautiful ladies of very questionable character.
That's isn't a special trait found in women alone.in fact men are more prone to date or marry for looks than women are.
Just saying.
I actually agree with you here.
Suffice to say, the male equivalent of "provisioning" is "physicality" = good looks/youth/beauty => fertility
Men go for looks way more than women do. Looks are actually mostly secondary for women.

Even in the case mentioned, it was more about his criminality than his looks. Women find that dangerous, edgy etc. which translates to dominant, assertive type traits which also triggers a response in women.

As I noted, in the absence of provisioning considerations, the edginess and looks are a killer for women. Even in real life they fall for the edginess. With basic looks self! That's why so many have come a cropper chasing "thug lovin'".

TV
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by baralatie(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
baralatie: three thread of talking only about whaaaat!
intimacy industry and gender superiority in the bedroom
wait till you all are married with kids!

errant nonsense!
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by TV01(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ishilove: It is therefore wrong for you and TV01 to conclude that most women don't like or enjoy sex.
Ishi, there's a difference between TV saying something and someone asserting that something TV said implies that thing. Not guilty.

When the female imperative kicks in, there are differing motivations for sex. Pleasure - whether they enjoy it or not - is not the main motivator. When the full marriage dynamic sets in, there are many things that impact libido. And quite frankly, more that impact women.

I personally would not have sex with a woman who did not 1. Enjoy it or 2. Enjoy having it with me. I may be a selfish prick, but I'm no rapist grin!

TV
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by damiso(f): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
coogar:

don't blame me - i started everything quite early.

the research says it's "most women". every research i have seen on the subject says there are around 70% upwards. that's most na!

at this rate, i might have to wait 10 years before bringing in the kids. grin

It's not that bad you just have to be creative or very rich to be able to afford the kids living in an entirely different wing of the house with a nanny mcphee in charge grin

We commoners embarassed we just have to get used to penken penken ***stop is he awake is he awake oh no" dread" bated breath thinking why does this boy have to wake up right at this minute angry angry grin bated breaths again praying silently go back to sleep go back to sleep somedays they are nice and just go back to sleep grin

angry angry embarassed..if not you hear waaan waan and na daddy himself go fly to the edge of the cot or grab the baby monitor. grin tell me what is a worse mood killer..

But its for a lil while and just part of the curves in a marital relationship that TV was alluding to.
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by cococandy(f): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
coogar:

never say never.u may come to a point in your life where sex is the last thing on your mind and you need to be alive for your loved ones. What then? Ok I get it's a joke though.

at this rate, i might have to wait 10 years before bringing in the kids. grinvery good idea.

Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by TV01(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Damiso, thanks for sharing. Your experience is touching, but pretty typical. It's why I asked married women to chip in. Being FWB =\= MWK. Even without kids, long term vagaries can have an impact.

I really felt the need to post on this as I suspect it's a main strand of the fear many men have about marriage (along with the divorce laws). To both I'd say this; marry with understanding, set your expectations right, commit to someone who you fancy like mad, who gets you, who shares you marital aspiration and with whom you share a mutual love and appreciation.

Yes there'll probably be storms, but you should sail right through them. I enjoy my wife. Enjoying sex is just icing. Having a picture of idyllic on-tap sense will probably make you marry wrong and be disappointed when you do.

When life hits some people they will know whats up. Most married people (and yes, that includes women grin) are not in a position to have ideological or even ideal sex all the time.

TV
Re: Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage by coogar: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
damiso:
It's not that bad you just have to be creative or very rich to be able to afford the kids living in an entirely different wing of the house with a nanny mcphee in charge grin

We commoners embarassed we just have to get used to penken penken ***stop is he awake is he awake oh no" dread" bated breath thinking why does this boy have to wake up right at this minute angry angry grin bated breaths again praying silently go back to sleep go back to sleep somedays they are nice and just go back to sleep grin

angry angry embarassed..if not you hear waaan waan and na daddy himself go fly to the edge of the cot or grab the baby monitor. grin tell me what is a worse mood killer..

But its for a lil while and just part of the curves in a marital relationship that TV was alluding to.

serious mood killer.
the idea is to pile the baby up with as much food that would knock him out till the next morning. better still, crush 2mg of sleeping tablet in his babyfood. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! / Who Should Take The Greater Share Of A Wedding Budget? / Im Unhappy In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.